Blackout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh, oh!" Stacy screamed. "Now, baby! Now!"

Unable to wait any longer, Arianna's entire body tensed up, then she cried out. "I'm cumming, Stacy! Cum with me baby! Cum with me now!"

The two women burst into orgasmic ecstasy together, each one straining against the other to extract more of the delicious pleasure they were sharing. Together, they tumbled into a cavern of sheer delight at the orgasms that were racking their bodies. They held on to each other tightly as they rode the delicious waves of rapturous enjoyment.

After several long passionate moments, their movements finally began to slow down and eventually stopped. Arianna lifted herself off of Stacy, then collapsed on the bed next to her. Stacy immediately wrapped her arms around Arianna and put her head on Arianna's chest. She felt Arianna's heartbeat racing and she smiled.

Once her breathing returned to normal, Arianna sat up and nuzzled her face in Stacy's neck as she gently twirled Stacy's braids around her fingers. "Are you ok?" Arianna asked.

Stacy sighed as she moved even closer. " I'm wonderful, baby." Then she was quiet.

"What are you thinking, Chica?" Arianna whispered. "Is everything ok?"

"The truth?"

"Yeah," Arianna said.

Stacy grinned. "I'm thinking that I hope these lights stay off for a while!"

Stephanie Rose Productions © 2008. All rights reserved.

12