Blackout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting to lose focus, my nipples were already raw and that feeling wasn't keeping up with what was going on in my mind. I realized I had started tugging and teasing my lips harder and I decided right then and there that this was happening. I lay back all the way and dug my fingernails into my lips and held my breath as my thoughts went back to how rough his cock used my mouth and throat that day. My legs started to twitch on their own in response to the electric pain shooting out from my pussy. At first it was so intense I did not think I could hold it, but I focused in with my mind and found I could almost transport myself back...everything seemed so vivid. I could taste his cock, smell his musk, feel his pubic hair tickling my nose, his wet balls slapping and sticking to my chin, and the feeling of being force fed some huge hotdog over and over all in one gulp. I could feel the tears welling up just as they had when you forced his deep throat on me. My pussy was on fire and I realized I still had my nails dug in, I forced my fingertips to relax and the pain that followed took my breath away. I couldn't breathe for a second and was scared to rub them, but I forced my mind to think of what happened when I didn't get him off with my mouth and suddenly my fingers went to work massaging and rubbing my lips.

As I imagined how he spun me around, forcing my face into the couch, and pushing my back down to tilt my pelvis giving him full access to me I rubbed the feeling back into my lips caressing the indentions my nails left behind. My legs still twitched and I felt more of my juices escaping and running down over my asshole.

I can tell you at that point I was completely oblivious to my surroundings, and though I knew the girl in my mind was being forced, that was now some other girl pushed to the back of my mind. I watched in my mind as this helpless girl sat there and let him push that big swollen head into her wet tunnel and my fingers found their way into my hole. Fingers...no longer just the one teasing finger, but three fingers dug in deep to the knuckle, slapping again my lips, spreading my hole wider and straining to go deeper. Somewhere in my brain I knew I was actually doing it, I was actually working my body towards an orgasm and so I continued on imagining myself as if I was floating above the whole scene.

I could hear his voice lying to the girl, telling her it wouldn't take long, and yet he continued slapping into her, his hands digging into the flesh of her ass as his balls slapped against her clit again and again teasing her with a thought of release that she would never achieve. My hand started to cramp up and I switched to my clit, rubbing my wet swollen button but my mind wasn't having it. The girl in my mind never got off, I couldn't picture the orgasm and so I couldn't follow it. The only orgasm that happened, the only one I could picture...was his. I froze again, the helpless girl in the back of my mind that got flipped around to face his cock was no longer a stranger...it was my face there. He had trapped me into asking him to cum on my face and I could hear my own voice asking him, anything to keep him from cumming inside me.

A sudden wave of embarrassment and shame washed over me and for a moment I began to take focus of where I was and what I was doing again. But I didn't want to stop, didn't want this to get the better of me; I just wanted to feel that release and conquer my block. I started rubbing my clit again, teasing myself and working my mind back into what my body needed so desperately. I closed my eyes and remembered practically begging for him to cum on my face. I said it so that he would finish, so that he wouldn't cum in my pussy, but all I could hear in my mind was the words over and over pleading for an orgasm. I started mouthing the words as I rubbed harder on my clit, but I couldn't focus and then suddenly I could as I felt my fingertips making an effort to pinch down on my slippery swollen clit. I finally caught it in my grasp and pressed in with my fingernails to keep it from slipping away.

Instant electric shock came like my fingernails themselves coursed with electricity and I had to dig my heels into the deck to keep my legs from moving about. The thought of him unloading all of his sperm on my face, the thought that he tricked me into asking for it over and over, was possibly the sickest, stomach churning thought from that day I could remember but now my mind needed the orgasm, needed to follow through to the end.

I was mouthing the words again, "Please cum on my face, please cum...I need you to cum." I was rubbing and pinching my nipples now too with my free hand. I was building up as much energy as I could as I focused on him jerking away madly at his wet sticky cock threateningly close to my face.

"Please cum....please cum on me," I was whispering now just loud enough that I could hear myself. The pain in my clit was mounting as I began tugging and pulling it lightly with my nails dug in tight desperate for some feeling there as it was starting to get a bit numb in a way that's hard to describe. I could still feel it but kind of not at the same time like the sensations started to dampen.

In my mind he was getting close and I wasn't going to get a better moment. I let go of my clit and I could feel the tears stream down my face. The pain was insane...seriously, numb one second and like a thousand needles the next pushing deeper and deeper into my flesh as the feelings came back. I moaned a bit and shook horribly but I forced my fingers to go back to touch it. My eyes still closed, still imagining him stroking away in my face, suddenly I heard him moan and then shot after shot of his cum hit my face. He just kept cumming as I fought to gasp for tiny breathes of air. Shot after shot of hot juicy cum splattered across my cheeks, my lips, my eyes, my hair and he moaned...oh, he moaned with each and every shot. I don't know the exact millisecond that I came to understand what was going on, but he wasn't the only one cumming and he wasn't the only one moaning. My fingers had slipped back inside slapping hard and fast so that my palm would rub forcefully up against my clit. My pussy, no my whole body was erupting with feeling as I shook and spasmed on the hard wooden deck, and no doubt making a sizable puddle with my juices.

I woke up about an hour from then as my body turned over on the hard wooden boards. It took a minute to realize where I was and what had happened and as soon as I did I grabbed my shirt and headed inside for a shower. As the water heated up I noticed how sore everything felt...and I mean everything. I didn't really try to focus then on what had happened, I just wanted to wash off and get to bed. But when the shower was over, I couldn't help noticing how totally relaxed and the lack of stress I felt. It was like I just had a four hour massage. I lie down and instantly I fell back asleep. In the morning I would have to take stock of myself but that would have to wait until many hours of sleep had passed.

12