Blackout Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A good girl that does bad things deserves to be punished..." he paused as he stared down at me on the floor, "you know that right?"

"Yes. Yes...I understands," I squeaked out but in truth I didn't understand, I had no idea what he meant as my mind boiled over.

"If you are serious about changing my mind and salvaging something here, then we deserve to be alone and talk this over." I simply nodded my agreement. "Ok, then this is what I will do...for you," he emphasized the you as he continued to stare through my skull. "I am going to go out there and tell everyone you are throwing up, that you are really embarrassed about it, and that you asked me to tell everyone to please leave so you can be alone." I saw where this train was going but couldn't let myself think about it. I nodded again.

"If anyone comes to the door other than me you tell them the same and that you're sorry but you will talk to them soon. Understood?"

"Yes..."

"Get over to the toilet and start making throw up noises off and on. Once everyone is gone I will come back and let you know. "

With that he shook off my grip and made his exit closing the door behind him. Soon after I heard the noises outside the door die down. Several people came up to the door to ask if I was ok or if I wanted them to stay. I'm sure my voice sounded convincingly like I was sick and upset to them as I told each of them that I was going to be fine but that I just needed some time alone to rest. Hearing Ian's voice was hardest of all. We were so close to something so good, how had things gone so badly?

It seemed like forever but suddenly the door shot open...I had never locked it again...and there stood Mike looking upset and angry. "Get up slut." Slut? The word brought my anger back full and I sprung to my feet and lunged at him attempting to slap his face. But I was off balance and not in my right mind. He caught my hand and easily wiped me around so that I landed outside the bathroom. "Don't you dare ever try to hit me again slut. This is all your fault and you want to get mad at me!"

I sat there on the ground trembling. I had already admitted as much that the situation was my fault, but I had some random sense of dignity that the word slut was somehow too far. "I know," I cried," I know it's my fault ok! But you don't have to call me a slut. I'm not a slut..."

"Listen!" He shouted and then his words calmed," I really want to believe you are a good girl too. But you've hurt me...badly. Until you have proven to me that you are a good girl...you are nothing but a slut in my eyes. You have shown no concern for my feelings and no level of respect for me; good girls are always respectful of those they care about." He lowered a hand to me and helped me to my feet.

"Respect," I said in question," what do you want me to call you Sir or something."

"It would be a good start," he glared at me not appreciating my sad attempt at humor.

"Ok, Sir...but I still don't like being called a slut. Can't you understand that?" I was almost in tears again.

"I don't want to think of you that way either, but until I believe things have truly changed...that you are doing everything you can to prove to me that you are indeed a good girl...I will continue to call you slut to help remind you to always strive to be better. Is that clear?"

"Yes..."

"I'm sorry...Yes what?"

"Yes Sir," I said as I wiped away more tears from my face.

"I could use a beer. Go get me a beer slut and meet me on the porch."

"Yes Sir," I whimpered as I turned my back on him and went to the kitchen.

You might wonder why I didn't just flee, walk out the door and go anywhere, and sometimes I imagine it myself. It changes nothing. I did what I did. I felt powerless and couldn't even work out a simple idea in my mind. So I got his beer and met him on the porch.

"Thanks slut. So you truly still have feelings for me," he said as I caught a bit of his stare in the light from the window. I felt totally lost.

"Yes Sir...I do." I started to ramble on at that point about how I was just under so much stress and I really did like him but wouldn't be good enough for him and more bullshit.

He questioned me again about Ian and I tried to explain away any feelings I had for him but more that I simply need that physical touch and was weak. I started to sound more and more like the slut he had pronounced me to be. He said something about understanding my weakness and that perhaps I was really a good girl with some slutty tendencies that he would work to 'help' me overcome later. Then he looked me right in the eye and said, "Kiss me...you do want to kiss me don't you? It's ok, just do it."

So I did and we continued to kiss for minutes straight and I had to breathe through my nose because my mouth he would not set free. He immediately began groping me through my dress. My mind and body were so confused. I had been turned on for hours, then totally distracted by what he did, and then suddenly my body was being touched again just like it had wanted. But my mind knew it wasn't what I wanted, but it was so confused, the way I really felt, the way I was pretending to feel, and even how I allowed myself to feel like it was a fantasy and I was looking down from above. None of it made any sense and I had no time to sort it all out.

"I can feel how turned on I've made you, but you should know it's disrespectful to ever hide that from me."

"Yes Sir," I said again not having any idea what I was agreeing to.

He took a hold of my dress and started pulling it up over my head as he spoke," When we are alone don't ever let me catch you hiding your arousal beneath clothes again. Is that clear, slut?"

I mumbled, "Yes Sir," as he pulled the dress up and off of me and tossed it to the deck. He stared at my near naked body for a moment and then pointed at my panties, "Didn't you forget something?" I was definitely looking down on myself now, I couldn't believe I was peeling my panties down from my hips to fall down to the deck...it had to be someone else, and I watched in horror and this poor little girl stripped naked for a man she despised. Happy Birthday me...

12