Blackout Fitness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on you dirty slut we need one more push yourself!" amber was exhausted from the strenuous cardio bur so the dp fucking, the mix of pain pleasure was almost too much, soon the countdown Ten, Nine, Edwin was anxious he loved seeing her body quiver from orgasm but he also wanted to spank that juicy ass Five,Four,Three, Marissa pumped with a fury she desperately wanted this orgasm she did not want to fall short of her goal she could feel it deep inside her pussy two, one "ok stop you didn't make you get a punishment!" no sooner the Edwin got the words out Marissa let out a loud sexy moan " Ooooooh Fuuuuuuck!" she fell of the bike and lost all control and produced three back to back squirting orgasms, she lustily writhed on the floor with her body trembling from pleasure, breathing deeply " did I , did I make it?" Edwin just smiled that gorgeous smile almost baby but unfortunately I have to spank you when we are done, now then no breaks whore lets go squat rack!

"Can I get a break" Marisa smiled the exhaustion was apparent in her sweat covered body, "No whore! Edwin exclaimed five sets of twenty-five dick squats you will make cum once on every set and you suck this black cock when you rest!" this is what Edwin was waiting for that beautiful dp display had him so aroused he had to put his 10-inch cock in that sweet peach. "Marissa had the grin of a sex starved whore ready to devour Edwin's throbbing cock she was tired but she need a real cock in her aching cunt,

Edwin laid on his back his well-trimmed cock standing rock hard and erect as Marissa entered the squat rack the view was amazing her white body shining with a mix of sweat and cunt juice, ok slut ass all the way down buries this dick in your pussy and ass one set for your pussy the next for your ass I will come in each hole twice, you suck this black cock between sets, Lets Go my count Marissa started her first set she was determined that she would make Edwin cum in her sweet white pussy as she lowered her cunt onto his huge cock she felt so good as he entered her drenched pussy hole, even after the dildo her pussy gripped his cock she slid up and down on his cock lick a pro by rep twenty Edwin tapped and gripped soft hips and held Marissa in place and filled her up with cum he dug his fingers deep into her thick ass and deposited his seed into her pink pussy " your pussy is so fucking good!" Marissa now re-energized I have three more reps to go!" on the twenty-fifth she bore down on his cock leaned forward and planted a tongue kiss long and deep on Edwin, let's go baby rest position as she got up the cum dripped from her pink pussy this made Edwin even more erect soon he felt a tongue going up his washboard abs Marissa cleaned the cum with her tongue leaving a trail of kisses until her mouth met that huge black cock, she licked up and down the shaft thoroughly before taking the whole thing in her mouth deep throating it his cock slid in and out of her mouth and this sexy vixen kept eye contact the whole time! As soon as Edwin was about to cum the bell went off Marissa got up and reassumed her squat pose "Are you ready for this ass Daddy?"

Marissa grinned lustily She knew that Edwin was close he was already close from that awesome blowjob she gave him. She squatted down and with no fear she took the full length of Edwin's cock deep into her asshole, the throbbing sensation was too much and her pussy once again squirted allover Edwin at the same time Edwin grabbed her by the hair and plunged deep into her sweet asshole at the same time he kissed her deeply the came twice more together during this workout. They held each other close looking deeply into each other's eyes "Marissa said this going to be an amazing six weeks!" they continued at this frantic pace a mixture of cardio fucking and strength training, pussy was like a fountain as she would squirt pussy juices from being fucked and sucked in between sets Edwin made sure that no matter what exercise she did that one or more holes was available for use, his beautiful cock filled her mouth, pussy, and ass hole from every angle imaginable after a two hour trial session Marisa was exhausted covered in a mix of sweet pussy juice , cum and sweat every muscle in her body ached.

"I have never had a workout like that" as she collapsed into Edwin's strong caramel arms "well by my count we are not quite done, I owe you twenty smacks on that love well fucked ass of yours" now bend your ass over my knee, he held her in place with his right arm and with his fingers he fucked her to one more orgasm before he gave her twenty well placed smacks on her plump white ass. When he was done he massaged her cherry red cheeks and tongue kissed her asshole.

She returned the favor by sucking him milking his thick ten-inch cock until he nutted one more time swallowing the entire sweet sticky load. "that's how you burn up some calories I want to see you three times a week for the next six weeks, follow my strict plan, I don't want any other cocks in that sweet pink pussy mouth or ass of yours, unless I ok it." He said while planting tender kisses on her sweaty body.

"yes I understand but what if need help working out between workout sessions?"

"I said I'm here for you twenty-four seven for any help even if you just need some dick to keep you focused you text me or DM me and I'll be there to assist you.

"Thank you so much Edwin I feel so much better already I can't wait till Monday to see what you have planned!"

Let me show you the shower so I can clean you up after a quick shower Edwin cleaned and properly massaged Marissa, he helped dress her and kissed her tenderly as he walked her to her car. As soon a she got in the car she saw several text messages from Courtney she was too exhausted to respond all she wanted to do was sleep until the next session with Edwin.

12