Blackout in the Quarter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam kissed, and licked, and even lightly bit Jeanne's silky, little rear. Soon, the black woman's lips and tongue fell into the crease of Jeanne's ass.

Brian dropped to his knees, and somehow managed to move his large, muscular body in between Jeanne and the bar. He immediately buried his face into her sweet, sodden snatch.

Jeanne stroked Jimmy's rod as she buried her face between his legs. She let her tongue dart along his perineum and down to his tight hole. He leaned back on the top of the bar giving her more access.

Simultaneously, Pam spread Jeanne's small globes and began to tongue fuck her, too. This was more than Jeanne could stand. Another orgasm washed across her body almost immediately. There was little or no build up. Jeanne simply erupted in an overpowering sexual release. She screamed into Jimmy's balls as Pam and Brian worked her over like professionals.

The more Jeanne screamed, the more passionately the two lovers pleasured her orifices. Finally, they stopped. Pam stood, and moved beside Jeanne.

Jeanne missed her touch already, but was soon rewarded by a deep kiss from the other woman. They kissed fervently, and with a mutual hunger Jeanne had never thought two women could share.

Pam's hand joined Jeanne's on the massive cock before them. They alternated kissing one another, and pleasuring Jimmy's pulsating pole.

Jeanne was lost in Pam's loving eyes, as she felt Brian's rock hard shaft pressing against the crease of her ass still wet from Pam's ministrations. Jeanne had been so wrapped up in kissing this beautiful lady that she had completely missed the moment Brian left her pussy alone. He started to push his fingers into her backside. Amazingly, Jeanne found this even more exciting than she'd imagined.

Suddenly, Jimmy took Jeanne by the hands. He swung his legs up onto the bar as he guided Jeanne into the service entrance. He then reached out, and lifted her as if she were weightless. He laid back positioning Jeanne straddling his hips. His massive cock throbbed between their bellies as Jeanne leaned forward to kiss him.

Brian had moved up behind Jeanne, and was working over her ass with his tongue. Soon, he had her entire backside well greased from her own juices and his wet tongue.

Jeanne rubbed the top of her snatch back and forth across Jimmy's manhood until she felt the head begin to penetrate her sodden orifice.

Then, it struck her. Another hand was guiding Jimmy's dick inside of her--A big hand, a man's hand.

The revelation made her crazy with lust. She slowly sat back on the fat cock entering her, and relished the feeling of a man's rough face and big tongue simultaneously kissing, and licking her pussy and another man's cock and balls.

That's when she remembered the mirror. Jeanne looked over, and saw Brian's face buried in her ass, tongue fucking her tight little hole one moment, and the next that same tongue was working over Jimmy's tight asshole and pendulous balls. She let Jimmy's cock pop out as Brian sucked at her puckered hole. The big man never hesitated taking Jimmy's shiny, wet cock into his mouth. She felt his hot breath on her ass and pussy as Brian sucked Jimmy's prodigious prick.

After a few moments, Brian guided Jimmy's dick back into Jeanne's expectant muff.

Then, Jeanne noticed the small, graceful body of Pam in the mirror. Pam was climbing off of a stool, and atop the bar in front of her. Jeanne admired Pam's perfect little ass.

Pam mounted the bar and squatted over Jimmy's face. She took Jeanne's face in her hands and kissed her with even more passion than she had previously.

After they had broken the kiss, Jeanne noticed Brian's thick, white cum trickle from Pam's pussy. Jimmy rose, eagerly sucking the juices from Pam's freshly fucked pussy.

There was no describing the intensity Jeanne and the others seemed to feel. There was something about this situation that was almost supernatural. All four bodies had become somehow mysteriously joined in their mutual journey toward perfect bliss. Jeanne believed they were alive with some sort of magical fire that enveloped each of them in a blanket of irresistible lust. She felt a thirst, or a hunger--some sort of undeniable desire that could only be satisfied by unrestrained love making. To her, at that point in time, nothing was taboo...nothing was off limits...no desire would be, or could be denied.

Pam stood, still clutching Jeanne's face in her hands. She stepped forward, drawing Jeanne only inches from her dark, musky sex.

Jeanne felt no apprehension. She wanted only to taste this other woman's sweet nectar. But instead, she paused to study this new object of her yearning. She took in the beauty of the other woman's dark folds. Pam's pussy was shaved. Her wetness had been smeared all about her genital region. Jeanne marveled at how Pam's dark skin shimmered. She marveled at how the candlelight danced from the moisture highlighting Pam's entire pubic area. Some of Brian's seed still oozed slowly from this dark woman's pussy like milky nectar on the petals of a flower only a breath away from Jeanne's pursed lips. She needed to taste that nectar with a fierce, nearly overpowering desire. She allowed Pam to draw her face in until her lips pressed against the flower's silky folds.

Jeanne began to lick, and suck at the folds. She spread them with her tongue. The taste was strong, musky and absolutely exquisite. Jeanne licked, and sucked with every bit of enthusiasm and longing within her.

She felt Jimmy's huge dick now slamming into her own over-stretched cunt. He fucked her hard, and fast. His cock filled her pussy like never before. Her vaginal walls hugged tightly to the girth that penetrated her, brushing and caressing each nerve ending. Her pussy seemed alive, reacting to each mighty thrust with a new sensation of complete stimulation.

Jeanne loved the feeling of being so filled. New horizons of pleasure and sensation had been revealed to her. She doubted she could ever again be satisfied by her past conceptions of physical love.

She moaned into Pam's pussy as she felt Brian's fingers pressing ever deeper into her ass, stretching the slight hole into ever increasing dimensions. She would slide down Jimmy's shaft, then back into Brian's fingers.

Finally, Jeanne could take no more. She left Pam's pussy alone for just long enough to turn to Brian and demand, "Goddammit, fuck me. I want your big, fucking cock up my ass...Now!"

As soon as she returned to Pam's pussy, Jeanne felt the massive head of Brian's dick press against her back door. The head had only just penetrated when Brian took Jeanne's hips in his hands, and slammed the full length of his long shaft into her tiny ass.

The pain nearly overcame her. It was as if white fire radiated from her tortured rear throughout her entire body. She screamed into Pam's sweet muff. Pam held Jeanne's face tight to her sex. "Oh, yeah," Pam consoled her, "That's it, baby. That's all of it, honey. You took it all!"

Jimmy pumped slowly into Jeanne's tight pussy. Brian held still, his full length buried deeply into Jeanne's tight, little bottom. He waited until she relaxed before he began to pump again.

Pam ran her fingers through Jeanne's hair, and caressed her face and neck as she drove her pussy tenderly into her new lover's pretty face. Pam's knees began to feel weak as small electrical surges spread slowly throughout her body. She held onto Jeanne's head now, if for no other reason than to keep her balance.

Jeanne could feel the changes in Pam's body. This helped her to relax more. In moments, Jeanne was thrusting forward onto Jimmy's monster cock, touching, stimulating completely her fiery, pulsating pussy. Then, she would slam her ass back down the entire length of Brian's steel rod. She bucked, and fucked like demon. These two huge cocks filled her completely. The smell and taste of Pam's dripping snatch drove her wild. Jeanne pumped, and thrusted ever faster and harder. She sucked the pussy before her with a renewed sense of urgency.

She wanted them to come. Jeanne wanted to be filled by their juices. She wanted to feel Pam's nectar flowing into her eager mouth. She wanted to feel Jimmy's fat cock explode into her uterus. She wanted Brian to slam his blacksnake in for one last thrust deep into her ass sending his seed erupting into her.

She wanted these things terribly bad, and she wanted them all at the same time. She fucked furiously as she felt the tension in Pam's body grow ever tighter. Both cocks inside of her had begun to grow impossibly bigger, longer, fatter and so much harder. They throbbed and pulsated within her.

Jeanne heard Jimmy almost plead, "Oh, yes...Oh, yes...Oh, fuck...Oh, fuck...fuck..fuck.fuckfuckfuck..."

Brian slammed his long cock even further than he had before. He slapped her ass cheeks hard, over and over. Finally, he took her hips back into his hands, and slammed his pole mercilessly all the way in. His hips slapped hard against her ass cheeks. A long, sustained "Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhh'" rose up as he froze.

Jeanne could feel the long awaited waves of electric fire wash over her like an ocean with a storm moving ever closer and closer. The waves of tingling fire began slow and small. Then, they built steadily, one upon the other, higher and higher, faster and faster, stronger and stronger, building toward a peak somewhere over nirvana.

Jeanne rode each wave ever higher.

Pam pulled Jeanne hard into her spasming cunt. Her body had stiffened. Her pussy thrust into Jeanne's burrowing tongue. Pam screamed up and into the ceiling over and over as her passion flooded into Jeanne's willing mouth. Pam would not let that pretty face go. She held tightly as spasm after spasm wracked her helpless body and mind.

Jeanne held on smothered by Pam's violent throes of ecstasy. The waves of delight carried her body and mind yet higher, longer and stronger into the land of perfect pleasure.

Brian's long rod erupted like a fire hose inside Jeanne's over-wrought ass. He held her hips and pressed into her with all of his might. Jeanne felt jet after jet of his man seed fill her. She could feel each powerful recoil of his dick as he emptied his load into her.

Jimmy's fat cock throbbed tremendously as he slammed into Jeanne's tight cunt. Each time he slammed his fuck stick home another load of cum shot deep into Jeanne's pussy filling her with his thick sperm.

Feeling the hot cum of these two men spilling into her, Jeanne let go of any inhibition that may have remained. She drew in all of the passion and lust of her lovers. She felt their exhilaration as it seemed to converge into one massive release from the center of her being.

She let her body go. The waves of erotic fire had built into one last tidal wave. Everything had gone black. Lights exploded in her head. The elation was primal--Complete.

Jeanne's body flew up and over that last, longest and biggest peak of orgasm into a perfect climax existing in a place of pure pleasure. She knew she wasn't breathing--couldn't breathe. She knew her mind had left her body. She floated somewhere over life, somewhere beyond simple delight. She had left the waves of physical orgasm, and rode the currents of pure joy—the tides perfect bliss.

She didn't want to return. She wanted to ride these waves of infinite ecstasy forever. But she had no choice. The currents carried her back onto the waves of physical pleasure where she slid regretfully back down to the real world.

Pam let go of Jeanne's head, and fell forward onto her. Jeanne could at last catch her breath as the two women embraced, and fell almost as one atop Jimmy.

Jimmy, breathing heavily, embraced the two women, one on either side. Brian fell forward, too. His lips fell onto Jimmy's, and they kissed lovingly. To Jeanne, this now seemed very natural. Then, Brian turned, and kissed her in the same way. Jimmy's lips fell upon Pam. Finally, Jeanne was able to feel the soft lips of Pam press to hers one last time.

They all embraced affectionately. The warmth of idyllic sexual satisfaction settled over the lovers like a soft blanket as lights flashed on behind the bar. Electronic gadgets beeped and whirred. The old Wurlitzer flickered back to bright neon life. The record arm rolled out, and dropped a disc onto the turn table. BB King's The Thrill Is Gone wafted out into the quiet air of the bedraggled old bar, drowning out the sound of four people's satisfied breathing.

They all smiled contentedly as they lay still kissing and cuddling peacefully.

***

The air outside was cold, crisp and clear. Night had settled in. The city had come back to life. Tourists once more milled about on the cold, wet streets of the French Quarter.

Jeanne opened the door to the cab before turning back to the old, decrepit pub. A bright new sign hung from above the broken alcove. It read "Jimmy's Place."

On the old, mortar columns at either side of the blighted alcove were other words chiseled into the concrete. Jeanne had to squint to read the worn lettering. It read "Marie Laveau's Voodoo Emporium, Est. 1832."

Jeanne shook her head, smiled and entered the cab.

12