Blacks And Jews Orgy

Story Info
Black colleagues and Jewish friends have an orgy.
1.7k words
2.88
36.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

My name is James Roy. Friends call me J. R. Who am I? A five-foot-nine, stocky and kind of hairy biracial guy with short hair, light brown skin and pale brown eyes. I work as an accountant with Atkinson & Rhodes in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. Got my degree from Suffolk University sixteen years ago. I'm forty two years old, dreadfully single and slightly overweight. Yeah, I'm not what many would consider one of the city's most eligible bachelors. Add to that the fact that I'm always getting a crush on sexy Black women who never return my affections and you will see why my love life has gone to hell. I've never been attracted to White women, only Black women. For a Jewish dude in the City of Champions, that's going to complicate things.

I've always been open-minded. Back at Brockton Community High School in the late 1980s, I liked many of the African-American and Hispanic young women in my classes. Unfortunately, they never returned my affections. I never liked the Jewish broads my White mother, Elsa, kept trying to fix me up with. A lot of Jews don't like the idea of marrying outside of the faith but personally I don't give a fuck. My family isn't that orthodox about our religion. I don't even bother going to Temple anymore. Hell, I'm uncut. Yeah, a few Jewish guys are uncut these days. Some of the Jewish families have become lax about that practice. My father Simon is a Black man and he told my mother there was no way in hell he'd let her alter my body in the name of her religion. I'm glad my dad didn't let my mother and her cronies alter my body. Being uncut is awesome. I tend to bring that fact a lot around my fellow Jews, and that didn't make me many friends in the Jewish community.

I absolutely hate my life these days. It seems that I woke up one day and found out I didn't have any friends. The only friend I have is this sexy White woman at the office. Her name is Jacqueline Stone and she's our chief legal counsel. I didn't ask her out, though. Contrarily to what most people think, more White women are racist than White guys. Also, she was hot and I was average. I couldn't stand any more rejection. I was married once. My previous wife was Isabel Menendez, a tall and sexy Mexican temptress I met while vacationing in North Texas. We were together for three years. Then she ditched me for some Hispanic stud named Jose Suarez who rode a motorcycle and had tattoos. Yeah, isn't love grand? What can I say? I sure know how to pick them. Just my luck, folks.

After this grand misadventure, I wasn't eager to walk down the aisle one more time. That was nineteen years ago, folks. Last I heard, Isabel had split with Jose and married some rich German guy. They had a son and two daughters together. My ex-wife had it all. Money. Love. Family. All I got was a heartache. Thankfully, I didn't have to pay her any alimony since she and her new hubby were loaded. Thank heaven for small favors. I know some guys who live in studio apartments while their exes live in mansions and they still have to pay alimony to these lazy bitches.

I was drowning in the sea of loneliness when one of my buddies invited me to join a special club. The friend in question was Tamara Wilson Lee, a sexy Asian-American chick I knew from the company's Softball team. Tamara was a wild one, folks. Tall, curvy, and absolutely stunning. Rumor is that she's dating Josh Atkinson, the good-looking Irish guy who's the grandson of the company's founder. I wouldn't be surprised. Tamara always struck me as a real go-getter. She invited me to this weird-sounding club, something that puzzled me but I figured I didn't have anything to lose. My evenings were spent watching television, eating Chinese food and jerking off while watching interracial porn on my laptop. Real exciting, huh?

So, I shaved, showered and got into my beat-up and decade-old red BMW. I left Brockton and headed to Boston's South End, which was thirty five minutes away. I pulled up in front of the address Tamara told me about. The place looked downright seedy. It was an abandoned warehouse, if I'm not mistaken. I stood in front of the building, wondering if Tamara decided to play me for a fool. It wouldn't be the first time that someone from Atkinson & Rhodes tried to make a fool out of me. I'm the oldest guy at the company. And at my age, all I've got to show for my life is an eighty grand-a-year salary and a house near the public high school.

I sighed and turned to leave when two people, a man and a woman, came out of the building's only door and asked me for ID. I showed them my work ID and driver's license. That seemed to satisfy them. They ushered me into the warehouse. What I found amazed me. I saw men and women, Blacks and Whites, doing all kinds of sexual things with each other. On chairs. On couches. On mattresses on the floor. Everywhere. People were fucking. I saw a blonde-haired White chick kneeling before a big and tall black man. She was sucking his dick while a sexy Latin woman licked her ass. Not far from them, I saw a big black woman on all fours, face down and ass up as she got butt-fucked by a skinny Asian guy with glasses. Nearby, a skinny black woman having her pussy licked by a chubby red-haired White woman. Elsewhere, a big Latino guy on all fours, getting fucked by a slim Asian chick wearing a strap-on dildo. It was a full-on orgy!

Tamara came to greet me. My sexy co-worker was gloriously naked. And she wasn't alone. Tamara thanked me for coming and told me she had a surprise for me. What? That's what I wanted to know. Who was the real question. And when I found out, I couldn't believe it. Tamara's surprise was my secret crush, Jacqueline. Hot damn! Jacqueline Stone was a six-foot-three, busty and big-bottomed, deliciously blonde-haired White woman. She had a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice from Bridgewater State College and a law degree from Suffolk University. She was also the first woman to become District Attorney of a major city in New England. The woman had power and prestige. Yet she was into orgiastic fun? Wow.

Jacqueline looked really good naked. Her face was pretty, her tits were huge and she had a big round ass. My kind of female. She grinned and kissed me. Then, taking my hand, she showed me around. All over the warehouse, there were people having sex. Wow. Jacqueline and I sat on a large bed, and talked. I must admit I felt awkward around her. She was naked, and sexy. I was still dressed and still feeling odd. Jacqueline told me that she fantasized about me many times. Especially when she saw me in my office, working and basically ignoring the actions of everyone around me. She thought I was cool the way I rose above petty office politics.

I was stunned by her words. Wow. I never would have thought I had a fan. Jacqueline grinned, and kissed me. I kissed her back, and next thing I knew we were making out. Swiftly, she undressed me. I've always felt self-conscious about displaying my nakedness in front of women but with Jacqueline I felt quite comfortable. Our hands ran over each other's bodies. Laughing, we began to make love. Jacqueline took my seven-inch long member in hand and stroked it to full hardness. Then she straddled me. Slowly, she lowered herself onto me until our bodies were joined. Looking into my eyes, Jacqueline grinned as I entered her. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she asked me how it felt. I smiled, and told her it felt great. Thrusting into her, I gasped as I felt her pussy grip my member. Hot damn. It was great indeed.

Jacqueline was really something. She caressed me and nibbled on my ear with her surprisingly long and agile tongue while we made love. We were constantly rolling about on the bed. Sometimes I was on top of her. Other times she was on top of me. I sucked on her tits as they flopped about my face while she rode me like a cowgirl on a raging bull. I loved having my cock sheathed in her hot, tight pussy. We had fun like that for some time, then tried something new. Jacqueline got on all fours, spread her plump white ass cheeks wide open and asked me to lick her ass. I hesitated, then shrugged. This was a wild night so why not? I tentatively pressed my tongue against Jacqueline's asshole, and licked it. Surprisingly, her ass tasted good. Jacqueline laughed and told me she smeared sweet sauce all over her ass. Both as an appetizer for me and a lubricant for her. I licked her ass and it tasted good. After a few minutes, Jacqueline asked me to stick my dick into her butt hole. I kind of saw this one coming so I was ready for it. I rubbed my cock against her asshole, and pushed it gently inside. Folks, I've always wanted to have anal sex with a willing woman and now was my chance. I took my sweet time as I worked my seven-inch rod into Jacqueline Stone's very willing ass. The big blonde woman happily took my cock up her butt. In fact, she backed her ass up, driving me deeper inside of her. I fucked her slowly and gently. She absolutely loved it. We went at it for about half an hour before I came. Afterwards, we simply held each other and fell asleep.

When I woke up the next day, the warehouse was empty. Save for Jacqueline Stone and me. She greeted me with a smile and a cup of coffee. While I slept, she'd gone to the local Dunkin Donuts for coffee, donuts and egg sandwiches for the both of us. Thus, we shared our weird, wonderful first breakfast together. It was the first of many. Jacqueline and I became fuck buddies. And wonderful friends. In time, we even moved in together. She endeavors to turn me into a swinger and an orgy guy. I'm not an orgy guy but someday I will be. I already have a few orgy pals. Isn't life fun?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers