Blacks Beach

Story Info
Veronica's first visit won't be the last if she has her way.
7.4k words
4.13
60.3k
54
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had read about Black's Beach and had checked out pictures and videos on various websites, but we were both still nervous as we descended the steep sandy path to the beach far below. WhenI had first suggested it Veronica had been surprisingly laid back about visiting, but the further we descended the less likely it was that she would turn right to the 'clothing optional' side of the beach. We had learned from our web visits that North (turning right) led to the nude beach and South (turning left) the safe option.

I have to admit that what had seemed like a good idea for a bit of adult fun so far away from home was rapidly beginning to seem like it wasn't going to happen at all.

When we finally arrived sweating at beach level, we put our beach gear on the ground to rest and take a much needed drink from one of our two bags. I could tell from her expression that Veronica was torn trying to decide what she wanted to do – we had agreed that the decision would be hers and hers alone. After all, she was the one that would have to put up with all the voyeurs if we went North, it was up to her if she was willing to display herself so publicly.

After what seemed like an age, she grabbed her bag and walked in the direction she had chosen.

She was actually going for it!

At first, I didn't move but watched her walk about twenty paces away before grabbing my own bag to follow. Keeping pace with her, I followed as she marched further and further beyond the point of no return, finally settling for a place some distance from the nearest neighbour. It was already clear that the beach was populated predominately by unaccompanied males to a ratio of at least 10:1, the few ladies that were already there were all accompanied, and virtually all were sheltering behind some form of windbreak/parasol. We had not thought to bring either.

Acting far more casually than I ever thought she would, Veronica laid out her towel, placed her bag to act as a pillow and stood to take a look around at our surroundings. The nearest person was at more than 100 feet away and was at least pretending not to have noticed we were there. Looking quite pleased that this wasn't as bad as she feared it might be, Veronica slowly unclipped her bikini top and let it fall to the floor. Wow! It doesn't matter how many times I have seen her topless, I always feel a tingle of excitement when her fantastic breasts are exposed in public. Ok, this wasn't quite the packed beaches of the Mediterranean, but on the much more conservative Californian coast it was even sexier and even felt daring. I had expected her to sit before rolling off her tiny bikini knickers, but she merely unfastened the bows at each hip and let the tiny garment fall to the floor. Now our nearest neighbour was clearly watching her, any pretence of reading forgotten.

This left me with no option but to drop my shorts, unfortunately, I was already sporting a slightly enlarged cock! Much to Veronica's amusement, I tried to remove the shorts as I bent to sit down, this caused me to half stumble onto my own laid out towel and revealed to all what a complete nudist beach novice I was.

Having recovered slightly, I lay on the towel face down trying to think of anything but the naked woman lying next to me, anything to get my cock to calm down!

'Don't get too comfortable, I need some sun screen'.

Shit! This was going to be awkward.

I rolled onto my side, very conscious of my worsening predicament, and started to apply the cream to her back with one hand. Veronica glanced at me and giggled 'It was your idea to come here, sit up properly you coward! It's not as if there's anybody close by'.

She was right, nobody had settled any closer to us and it was a bit ironic that I was the embarrassed one, when it had been my idea to come here in the first place. I had expected to be spending all day trying to persuade Veronica to be brave, not the other way around.

I took a deep breath and sat up. Oh my God that felt good – my cock was now so hard that the foreskin had rolled back exposing me to the breeze off of the ocean. Veronica must have heard me gasp at the sensation; 'Good boy!' she purred.

That was it, in for a penny, in for a pound. I squeezed a handful of the cream into my palm and began what quickly became a full on massage. Starting at her shoulders I gently rubbed the first handful of cream into her smooth body, gaining in confidence that nobody was really taking too much notice, I climbed across her to straddle her legs, now I could apply the cream evenly to her lower back and hips. Anybody who was watching would have realised that this was more than just an application of sun cream, quite apart from the fact that my cock was standing, nobody ever took this long just to apply a bit of protection against the sun.

With the heat of the sun on my back, I quickly forgot my surroundings and moved myself further down her legs to give me access to her ass as if we were in the privacy of our own garden. Veronica tensed slightly, but soon began to relax and even moaned quietly as my fingers went to work. This nude beach idea was turning out be fun after all.

Getting ever braver, and urged on by Veronica's increasing movement of her hips to raise herself to meet my probing fingers, I finally began to get easier access to her body. When I lifted myself to adjust my position slightly she took the opportunity to open her legs slightly, revealing just enough access to allow my fingers to brush the lips of her cunt. The first touch shocked her enough that a clearly audible groan escaped and caused me to take a glance around to make sure nobody had moved in closer unseen. Where the hell did he come from?! We had a new neighbour less than 30' feet away.

Veronica must have seen him arrive;

'That'll have to do for now, he's way too close' she gasped, before closing her legs tightly.

He must have moved in closer when I had been otherwise engaged, he had clearly been watching the entire show and smiled at me as he raised his book to carry on 'reading'. With Veronica seemingly passed out, I rolled onto my back on my towel to relax, leaving one knee raised to cover any view of my aroused cock.

I really could not believe what had just happened. Veronica was supposed to be the reluctant one, I had expected a day with her on her stomach reading and trying to make sure nobody could see anything more than she would normally show off on a topless beach. How wrong I had been, she was so relaxed and cool about her nudity that I was regretting not trying this years ago! In fact, it was me that was still uncomfortable with my cock on full display. I left my leg raised as I my mind drifted in the warm sun.

I have no idea how long we had been laying quietly in our own thoughts when I heard Veronica sit up and squeeze some sun cream into her hand. What happened next actually made me jump out of my skin. Instead of applying the cream to herself, she leant over and began to apply it to my legs, starting at my ankles and working her way slowly but surely up to my thighs! To my relief she finished with my legs and went straight on to my chest – I sneaked a peak and took in the sight of her naked breasts as they hung just inches above me. Shit, I should have kept my eyes shut! My cock began to grow and I soon heard the familiar 'Good boy! You like that don't you'. I stayed silent and kept my eyes shut as I raised my knee to protect myself from prying eyes. As soon as my leg moved Veronica leant forward to push down and away from her, this had the effect of not only exposing me completely but also opened my legs wide. Another 'Good boy' was uttered as she expressed her satisfaction at a job well done.

My cock was now as hard as it's ever been, my shaved balls hung in the sun as sweat covered them and the breeze again caused me to gasp as it blew across the exposed purple head. 'You are a good boy today' Veronica whispered as she leaned in to give me a brief but passionate kiss on the lips.

As she kissed me, her hand rested casually on my cock. No movement at all, just resting there casually as she continued to rub sun cream into my belly with the other hand. I again whimpered like her pet as I felt the intense pleasure of her fingers slowly spreading to take a firm grip of my iron hard shaft. Still no movement for what seemed like an age until she finally granted me one long stroke of her hand along its full length and firmly back down to my balls.

Then she stopped without any warning and lay back to read her book! I was in agony, my cock twitched and I begged in a whispered voice pleading with her to carry on.

'Not now darling,' she answered in a low voice 'I want to keep my audience waiting'.

Audience? What fucking audience?! I tried to remain calm as I opened one eye slightly, I could not believe what I was looking at, our neighbour had closed in again, now just 10' feet away. He was so close that sitting in his beach chair he was almost looking down on us.

I closed my eyes again in a panic and was about to roll over casually (as casually as any guy can when he's as hard as a rock) but Veronica must have been reading my mind;

'If you even so much as move a muscle, I will not touch your cock again all day, I will get up to pack our gear away and we will be leaving'.

She had whispered this statement in a calm, clear voice that conveyed her absolute conviction that she meant what she said, all the time she didn't take her eyes from her book. Torn between two very different options; being a coward and missing out on any more fun, or staying still and allowing myself to be displayed (for that's what it felt like) on a public beach. I soon reached the conclusion that this was a once in a lifetime scenario, unlikely to be repeated any time soon. I swallowed deeply and remained motionless.

After an absolute age, I was relieved to feel my hardness recede until my cock eventually settled against my thigh. I was still clearly aroused, but at least I didn't have a raging, purple headed erection. I began to relax. Veronica had other ideas.

'Come on big boy, time for walk!'

She had to be joking.

No, she certainly wasn't, I opened my eyes to see her standing in front of me with the hand outstretched , I had no choice but to take her hand and stand before her, she stepped back, took a look at me, noticed I was still sporting an obvious 'semi' and smiled her approval.

Not a word was spoken as we walked to the waters edge. With no one able to see us from the front (the water turned out to be freezing so it was no wonder nobody was swimming), Veronica reached down and exposed the head of my cock once more, when I tried to protest, she almost shouted at me over the sound of the surf.

'It was your idea to come here, you wanted some 'adult fun' as you put it, you can't complain now that I'm actually enjoying myself. As they say, be careful what you wish for!'

I didn't have an answer, and remained silent.

My God this was a turn on, there were very few people anywhere on the beach and binoculars would have been needed if those further up the beach beneath the cliffs wanted to get a good look, but the breeze on my exposed cock head was driving me crazy.

We walked for about 200 yards along the beach before turning back to retrace our steps, the sight of a totally confident Veronica strolling casually with her breasts thrust forward to allow them to gently sway was incredible, so incredible that the inevitable happened and my cock began to point directly ahead. I used every tactic I could to take my mind off the predicament I was in and fortunately managed to avoid a complete erection before reaching the relative safety of our beach towels. I sighed with relief when we finally sat back down facing the ocean.

Veronica leant toward me and kissed me passionately, I could feel her naked breasts brush against my arm and was sure she sighed with pleasure at the sensation. She didn't seem to care at all that our ever present neighbour was no longer even pretending to read or that he had moved to face the sun, the consequence of which, intentional or not, was that we were now getting the dubious pleasure of seeing his nakedness unobstructed and full on! I shifted my position to avoid the view. Veronica did not.

'I'm guessing he's straight and about 35 to 38. What do you think?'

I didn't answer straight away.

'Well' she persisted 'don't forget the rules! I'm in charge. You're going to play or we'll leave'.

'I guess you're right', I mumbled through a mouthful of food.

'What do you think of his cock?'

I almost sprayed the food over her! 'What do you mean?' I spluttered.

'Well, clearly he works out, his balls are shaved smooth and he must visit the beach regularly because he has no tan line, but I'm wondering if he's bigger than you'. She chatted so casually, we could have been discussing a menu in a restaurant.

Again, I didn't reply quickly enough;

'Last warning, you play or we go'. She clearly meant it too.

'About the same?' I ventured.

'That's what I was thinking, but he's been getting a bigger as we've been talking, I'm beginning to think he's at least an inch bigger. Do you think he likes me watching him apply his lotion?'

Now I didn't reply because I couldn't think what to say and Veronica obviously wasn't listening anyway. She was miles away in thought. She smiled in the direction of our neighbour before laying back down on her towel. I noticed she managed to maintain a position from which she could continue her surveillance.

'Definitely at least an inch, probably a bit thicker and he has a huge bulbous head'. She seemed to be taking to herself. 'Shame he's not a bit closer, I'd be able to compare you both'.

Veronica then raised herself onto her elbows to see past me down the beach, I turned my head slightly to see what she was looking at. 'Nice buns too!' she said as we both watched our neighbour walk to the sea. He didn't hesitate at all, but strode straight in for a five minute swim. I smiled to myself, pleased that the cold ocean would soon cut him down to size!

I was right; the balls that had been hanging below what I had to admit had been a pretty impressive cock were now tucked up in a tight sac beneath a much less impressive cock. I'm sure even Veronica sighed with disappointment.

Completely undeterred by his now less than impressive state, our neighbour began to walk back up the beach, but instead of walking to his own gear, he seemed to be heading directly toward us.

'Ooh, this is going to be interesting don't you think?' She said it aloud, but it was obviously a rhetorical question. She sat up and drew her knees up to cover her breasts

'Hi, I'm Col. You're new to the beach aren't you? I've not seen you here before'.

Before I could even begin to respond, Veronica spoke;

'Hi, I'm Roni. Is it that obvious this is our first visit to a nude beach?'

Oh great, she had told him we were complete amateurs.

'No not at all, I meant new to this beach. From the way you've been acting all day, I would have sworn you've had loads of experience.' Veronica giggled at the clear innuendo. I frowned slightly and introduced myself to our new friend.

'Would you guys like a beer? I have plenty in my cooler.'

Before I could decline Veronica was quick to accept and Col strode away to collect three beers. While he was gone, she leant back onto her elbows to expose herself ready for his return.

'Let's have some fun with him.' She smiled at me with a look on her face I had never seen before, I was beginning to get worried!

Not surprisingly, Col was back in a flash and I wasn't the only one to notice he was regaining some body warmth - the sight of Veronica spread out between us was clearly helping and she made no attempt to cover herself as he knelt beside her.

Col gave Veronica a beer and leant across her to give me mine, in doing so his cock came within inches of her breasts and it was now clearly at least as swollen as it had been when Veronica had discussed it with me earlier. He had no shame or embarrassment at all, it seemed obvious to me that he was enjoying the situation immensely, he sat back down and I noticed Veronica was getting a good look of the cock to her right, unfortunately, and against my every desire, I was finding the situation incredibly arousing. I tried to shift my position to hide my own growing member, but as I did so Veronica's hand landed on my thigh to hold me where I was. Her touch tipped me over the edge, and without any further encouragement at all, I could feel my foreskin roll back to reveal the swollen head of my cock as it quickly attained a full blown erection.

Col smiled and Veronica giggled; 'Don't worry about it,' offered Col, 'it happens, just enjoy the moment'.

I almost yelped in shock when Veronica slid a long fingernail down the length of my rock hard shaft; 'He's right darling, nobody can see us, just relax.'

Nobody could see us?! Apart from the naked stranger sitting next to you! I thought it, but daren't say it out loud, I felt foolish enough already.

To my astonishment, Veronica and Col chatted about the beach, the area, vacations in general and other typical small talk. All the time I sat with an erection, she left a hand resting on my thigh agonisingly close to my balls and Col behaved as if this was an everyday event.

After what seemed like an age, my cock began to relax, unfortunately, Veronica noticed and immediately went to work. She sat up and reached for the sun tan lotion;

'You're going to burn if you're not careful darling.'

She the squeezed some cream into her hand and began to rub it into my shoulders, then down to my chest and along my hips. Thank God, she had not gone further! I was already beginning to feel myself harden again when she began to administer cream to my lower legs, I was doing everything I could to avoid thinking about what she was doing, anything to avoid another erection, I closed my eyes to concentrate on anything but sex when I heard more lotion being squeezed from the tube;

'We'd better take care of the most delicate bit too.' She giggled.

She wouldn't dare!

But then I felt my balls being cupped by one lubricated hand as the other encircled my growing shaft. My God, she was actually wanking me off as she applied the lotion. I opened my eyes as the shock of what she was doing hit me. Staring straight back at me was a clearly shocked Col, sporting a very large erection himself, and a smiling Veronica who licked her lips as she got on with the task at hand.

I felt her squeeze my balls hard as she tugged on their hot sweaty sac to accentuate the length of my rock hard cock, her sharp fingernails cut into my skin with exquisite pain. The exposed purple head looked larger than ever with every downward stroke of her pumping fist, I groaned with a mixture of pleasure and pain as she continued with the same stretching and pumping action for what could only have been a minute at most before I gave up and let out a deep guttural moan. The first shots of streaming cum flew from me and onto the sand between us, followed by a string of sticky fluid as my balls released everything I had to give. Only when she was satisfied that I was completely empty did she finally release me to wipe the mixture of cum and sun tan lotion from her hands.

'Well that was very naughty of you!' she admonished me. 'Very, very naughty. All I was doing was applying a little suntan lotion'.

I tried to protest. 'But you ........' She cut me off immediately; 'Don't argue, darling. I think you need to apologise to Col. That was totally disgusting'.

She took a moist wipe from her bag to clean herself properly then another for me to wipe my sticky cock clean – this is something she would normally do with her tongue but had obviously decide that would be a step to far on a public beach. A girl clearly has to have standards!

12