BlackText

Story Info
She receives commands to follow by text.
1k words
3.6
22.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArrowDel
ArrowDel
25 Followers

She was driving through town, and pulled to a stop at a light, her phone went off, the text tone, she reached down and pressed the button to pull it up.

"I see you, little whore." the message said from a totally unknown number. She rolled her eyes, and tapped out a reply.

"Wrong number." She set the phone down and drove on when the light turned green. Her phone buzzed and rang at the next light she had to stop at.

"No, I got the exact number I wanted." She gasped as she scrolled down to a picture of herself in her car, in the very blouse she was wearing today, reaching for her phone in it's clip on the dash. Her eyes scanned the image and she realized it was from the previous light stop.

"Who is this?" She replied. Her eyes darting up to the camera at this stop light, then back to her phone.

"It doesn't matter, you will do exactly as I say." the text stared up at her from the tiny screen. Just then the light turned green and her attention snapped back to the road, she drove onward, her mind whirling. The next light stopped her rather abruptly, it barely blinked yellow before turning red and her phone went off again.

"You will do exactly as I say, I have enough to get you a ticket now. You know how much it is if you're caught using your phone while driving."

"But I've only texted at stoplights." she responded.

"Not by the time I'm done with these images. See?" The next few explosions of her phone were images of her mid-driving, and another of her pulled over to answer a call as she'd just reached the city limits. "It won't take long to edit them together." the cars behind her were beginning to honk, but the light was still red.

"Okay... what do you want?" She couldn't afford a ticket.

"Take the next right." soon as she tapped her phone, the light turned and she followed the instruction, going through the intersection and turning right at the next one. The light after that stopped her.

"Good girl. Now, undo the top button of your blouse." She glanced at the camera, biting her lip.

"Do it, now, or else you'll get that fine." her phone threatened her, and her hand trembled as she reached up to flick the button open.

"Good girl, now go forward three lights and take a left." The light turned green and she drove forward, her eyes on the road, her mind awash with questions, she almost forgot to count and realized she missed the light.

"Oh, damn!" she turned her blinker at the next one and got into the left turn lane just as her phone jingled.

"Can't you even count you stupid whore?" her eyes darted up to the camera at the intersection and she mouthed "I'm sorry." her phone jingled again.

"Yeah, for that, you owe me two more buttons." was the reply. Her hand slid up the front of her blouse to comply, her blouse falling open enough that the top edge of her bra became visible. The light turned as she smoothed down the wrinkles in her blouse and she drove onward. She noticed the lights changed green for her even when they'd just turned red.

"Take another right, whenever you like," the next text said. She passed a light before she took the turn and then pulled off into a parking space. Her phone jingled a moment later.

"Oh don't stop now, I've got somethign to show you." She barely glanced at the phone as she leaned forward, her arms curling over the steering wheel and her forehead resting against them as she began to cry. Her phone jingled again after a moment and she looked at it.

"Pull back onto the road now, go to the red light and take a left." She sniffled and wiped a hand against her face. After a moment she looked around and pulled away from the curb.

"Good girl," popped up on her phone as she turned on her blinker at the red light, "now open your blouse for me." Her eyes bulged and she looked around at the cars surrounding and driving past hers. The light turned green and after a few blocks another red stopped her and her phone rang again.

"There, is that better? Now open your blouse for me." she glanced around again and realized her car was the only one on the road. She took a deep breath and nodded as her hands went to her blouse and unbuttoned it all the way. She looked at the camera and took the shift of the light to green as approval.

"Good girl, now at the next light I want you to touch those beauties for me." Goosebumps broke out on her skin as she drove down the empty street to the next red and she chewed her lip before moving her hands to her chest, squeezing her generous bosom for the camera.

"Follow the lights, but at each one, I want you to stop and squeeze those delicious globes for me again, just like that." She blinked and drove onward, pausing at the next few lights, even though they were green to brush her hands against her breasts. Eventually she came to a red with a green in the turn lane and obeyed the direction. After a few more turns she came to a full red.

"Good girl, now, lets see what that lovely bra is hiding, don't worry, there's no one for blocks." She looked at the camera wide eyed for a moment.

"Come on, just a little flash, or do you want that ticket?" Her hands went to the clasp in the front of her bra and unsnapped it, pulling it open a second, letting her breasts free before closing it again, a shiver rippling through her body as her nipples felt the cool air.

"Good girl, that wasn't so bad was it?" She shook her head.

"You may button up now and go back to what you were doing," she sighed and dropped her head as her fingers did her buttons again, the street flooding with traffic as soon as she's decent again. Her hands shaking as she takes the wheel and goes back to driving to the store.

ArrowDel
ArrowDel
25 Followers