Blacktung and Wyxt Ch. 05

Story Info
Wyxt is ambused in the Drag while Blacktung is away!
2.5k words
3.5
13.9k
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyxt does so hate the Drag. Unlike the Valleys of Orgrimmar, the Drag and the Cleft of Shadow make Wyxt feel so unfomfortably exposed... the scantily clad half-troll is making her way through the drag on a summons from one of those close to the Warchief... blushing, having been called while dancing near the auction house, keeping the horde smiling and... err.. upright, as she likes to do. She is only clad in that black swashbuckler top and those thin mageweave leggings that don't leave much to the imagination. Breasts jiggling, just a bit, with each step, Wyxt glances around, frowning just a bit, as she passes by the cookery.

A shady Orc steps out of the shadows near Wyxt, blocking her passage down the alley. 'Stop, troll lady! This is my alley and you no belong here. You pay toll now!' The orcs burly arms cross in front of his chest as he places himself directly in front of Wyxt. '50 gold for use of alley. Pay now!'

Wyxt blinks, looking a little stunned, as she's confronted. She's used this place for a shortcut before with no problems... then again, she was also on a raptor, with a large polearm and armor at the time, to boot. 50 gold?! Even if she would pay, her auctions hadn't gone through yet... "Ah, I ain't got that kinda moneh. I be summoned by one o' Thrall's elites, I can tell 'em t' reimburse ya, no?" She blinks, one hand coming to rest lightly over her breasts now as her lips purse.

The shady orc sneers at the mention of Wyxt not having his money. 'Thall not care about Throk and his alley. I no talk to him. If you no have gold, you pay in other ways!' From deeper in the shadows, another two orcs, equally muscular and ill tempered, jump out and restrain Wyxt between them. Throk makes a grunt and motions to a side door on the alley and pushes his way through as his lackeys follow. The dark hallway leads to a small windowless room lit by a torch in the wall where even more orcs lie in wait. Roughly throwing Wyxt onto a dirty blanket in the corner, the band of orc thieves gather around her with grins on their face.

Wyxt gasps as she's grabbed on both sides by those two lackeys, causing back to arch and swashbuckler top to strain against her breasts which, literally, threaten to rip her shirt down the center, cleavage swelling and nipples clearly outlined through black fabric. Squirming, she attempts to pull away, but of course, hunters aren't known for their strength, once caught... She gasps as she's thrown onto the blanket in the corner, stumbling, then falling onto all fours, that full troll booty high in the air for a moment, before she tries to turn around to face them. "Wha... What do you mean?" Of course, Wyxt knows what they mean, and isn't sure how she feels about it.

Throk pushes her face down into the blanket, causing her breasts to press against the floor. Roughly, he rips off the mageweave panties, exposing her sex to the group. Laughing, he drops his pants exposing his throbbing orc cock before jamming it into her sex. The other orcs follow suit. Throk watches as another orc kneels by her head and lifts her face up by grabbing her head with both hands. Mouth opened with a gasp, he quickly stuffs his cock deep into her face, causing her to gag and spasm around the thick shaft. "You no pay with gold, you pay in other ways. Make my gang forget about the money and you can go." He laughs.

Wyxt gasps, as the sound of that silky top ripping can be heard, Wyxt's ample tits simply too much for the already skimpy top. The long-sleeved shirt now more of a jacket only framing her huge tits, Wyxt squirms beneath Throk, then audibly cries out as he jams his cock into her cunt... only to have that second meat jammed into her mouth roughly. Involuntarily, hips buck back against that cock filling her pussy as she seeks to pull back from the cock in her mouth just a bit, tits jiggling beneath her. ...Honestly, Wyxt is a little naive, and vaguely actually believes this might be Throk's alley and she owes him.

Throk slams roughly into her all the way, using the troll bitch for his pleasure. The orc in front also jams himself all the way in, balls slapping Wyxt's chin as her face is buried in his crotch. Orc hands remove what little clothing she had left on and they begin groping her ass and huge breasts roughly. Throk sees in orc in front suddenly slides all the way in and waits there, choking Wyxt with his cock as he savors the gagging motion of her throat. Throk pounding her from behind makes her unable to escape, and the orc in front relishes her squirming around his shaft.

Wyxt is still trying to pretend that she does not want to play, but anyone who's been in Orgrimmar a while knows Wyxt loves to play. Heck, anyone that knows Wyxt knows Wyxt loves to play. Her tongue rubs roughly at the shaft now somewhat buried in her throat, stroking him as she herself considers it trying to push him out... particularly when he lodges himself in her throat, causing her to swallow aroudn that thick green shaft, tits heaving beneath her as she squirms, back arching and hips rising as she tries to find some room to pull back. Her pussy is tight around that cock pounding into her depths, making wet squelching noises as pussy and throat alike contract aroudn the cocks in them from her inability to breath... her own juices starting to dribble around that pounding shaft, and nipples aroused and hardening, as she's ground between them.

Throk laughs as his throbbing shaft pounds deep into her. The orc in front finally removes his cock from her throat with a loud plop, causing her to pant and gasp for breath - however, he had removed himself to finish on her face. Out of breath, she's unable to close her mouth and hot sticky cum coats her face and dribbles into her mouth. Throk leans back as another orc climbs onto her back after her face shot. Pushing her gooey face back down on the carpet to give him better access, he stuffs his swollen cockhead into her tight ass, pushing forward mercilessly as he digs into her ass. 'Throk want to hear how much fun you having slut! Tell us how you like it before someone fuck your face again!' He laughs again.

Wyxt groans, on all fours like a bitch in heat, tits wobbling beneath her as she's pounded into from behind, gasping for air as that other orc finally pulls back, only for hot, sticky cum to lash her face and land on her panting tongue as she moans. Unable to help herself, she grinds back against that thick cock filling her pussy, wishing it was Blacktung or one of his friends, but finding that, at the least, it satisfies one of her most basic needs. Feeling the head of that pounding shaft grinding into her womb, Wyxt's back arches further, guiding him in all the deeper, as legs spread somewhat, clamping down tight around Throk as another orc mercilessly penetrates her full, tight ass, face buried in the carpet. "I.." she swallows, swallowing that thick seed, then... "I love cock.. I need to pay Throk's gang... please fuck this troll bitch!"

Throk feels his balls slap against Wyxt, his shaft and lap messy with her juices, as her relentlessly pounds her puss. 'You hear that? She want more cock. Need more on the slut!' Another orc kneels in front of her and lifts her head up by the hair before stuffing his cock in her mouth. Two orcs kneel on either side of her and grab her hands, placing her hands on their pulsing shafts. Without her arms, Wyxt was solely supported by the cocks she was grabbing and the shafts deep in her ass, pussy and face. Large tits wobble beneath her from all the fucking, swelling and leaking slightly.

Wyxt is not quite sure why she begged for more cock, considering she doesn't know any of these orcs. Maybe because having her mouth stuffed is far better than letting words slip out that might make her feel bad later. Warm hands are placed on throbbing cocks, Wyxt for a moment offbalance and surprised, tits swaying beneath her and, yes, starting to dribble milk upon the ground. Hands take a firm grasp on those cocks in her hand, stroking them as she tries to support herself between all those thrusting and needy cocks. Thumbs focus attention on the bottom of thick, bulbuous heads, kneading them, as ass and pussy tighten around those cocks fucking deep into her warm depths, milking them for more of that hot cum. Wyxt opens her mouth for the orc before her, and wriggles her head, just a bit, to help sink him fully into her moaning throat, before she swallows around the head of his shaft, wincing, just a bit, from the hair grabbing, but of course, in no position to complain about it.

Throk groans as he explodes inside her, coating her inside with warm sticky cum, filling her up with cum. As he noisely slides out, cum begins to dribble from her abused pussy. Her face, throughly abused, is a complete mess of cum and saliva spraying and dripping all over the cock buried in her mouth. The orc in her ass can now get deeper in now that Throk is gone, and pushes himself all the way in and sit there for a while, pulsing his cock in her bowels. His pushing causes some of the cum to squelch out of her cunt. The orcs at her side maul her tits, fascinated by the milk coming out of them.

Wyxt feels that cum filling her womb, which causes hips to rise up high to recieve him as he fucks his length deep into her, causing her to shiver as he fills her up. Her tongue curls tight against the shaft in her mouth, as thick blue lips purse tight around the hilt of his shaft, and the moan that escapes her as her tits are mauled sends vibrations through his cock as she strokes his cock. The shafts held in her hand are pumped, now, not merely stroked, as the orc behind her sinks fully into the warm depths of her ass, and Wyxt feels every drop of that hot cum slowly being forced out of her by his thrusts into her ass. Wyxt closes her eyes, herself low enough to the ground that large, swollen tits occasionally rub against the milk starting to stain the blanket. The play with her breasts causes the troll woman to press back against those mauling hands, back arching, putting her firm, full ass all the higher in the air for that orc fucking her from behind.

Throk laughs at the troll bitch obviously lost in her lust. 'You guys all have fun ya? I think she's a present. We fill her ass with the good stuff. All you guys get round to back we you finish!' Throk watches as the orc in behind can take no more of her milking bowels and inflates her rectum with a huge warm load of orc spunk. Satisfied, her pulls his cock on of her with a plop. The other three orcs pull out of her face and hands, and mover around to the back as Throk moves to her front, grabbing her neck and forcing her head down, bringing her ass high in the air. "Keep your ass up! And use your hands to spread your ass so we can reward you. Ask them to fill up your ass, troll bitch! And don't slip a drop. That would be rude."

Wyxt looks a little confused at the words spoken, but with her mouth full of cock, can't turn to look over her shoulder at Throk. Muscles clench up, trying to hold in that scathing hot cum in her pussy, before suddenly her ass is filled with hot spunk and her mouth is freed, causing her to gasp as she's pushed down onto the ground, ass high in the air, rosebud and pussy presented for those orcs behind her. "Y.. Yes Throk!" She's blushing a hot purple, not used to having her throat free to be vocal about her needs. Hands slip back to her ass, and spread those ample, firm cheeks, as she tries to hold already deposited seed in herself... "Please fuck my tender troll ass, I need to fill full of hot orc cum... my ass is a present, for trespassin' on y'r territor'h, please punish my ass..." voice somewhat muffled by the blanket, but still loud enough to be heard even beyond the alley.

Throk grins as the orc that was in her mouth gives his hard cock a few more strokes before stuffing the head in her ass and adding another load inside her already full ass, She could feel her bowels inflate further, her whole ass expanding like a cum balloon. Another orc pushes into her asshole, a bit of cum squelching around his head, Wyxt desperately trying to seal her asshole around the cockhead without squishing all the cum out. The second orc adds even more cum, grinning as moans out from pleasure and pain as her rectun becomes streched and sore, her hands digging and clawing into her ass cheeks. Finally, the third orc adds his load, though her ass is so full most squelches out of her ass, her rosebud a huge cummy pit by now. "Ha ha! You good troll bitch. You make us happy. Now keep that good stuff inside you as we let you outta here. That's our present! Ha ha!" Throk picks up the remains of the Mageweave panties and reties it around her waist, closing up her ass and pussy, though the full ass leaks cum onto the panties and makes a mess even before she has a chance to move, her ass packed full with steamy cum. He then backs away and watches her try to get up.

Wyxt pants, her ass sore from trying to hold in cum with those thick cocks only spilling more into her, feeling the hot spunk deep in her bowels and threatening to squelch out. Her ass is warm and full, and she can't help but have some of that hot cum squelch out with that last deposit, the troll slut panting against the blanket as she's dismissed. "Ah... ah... thank ya, Mister Throk..." she blinks a few times, then, one hand sore, wipes at her face to get cum away from her eyes. She slowly stands, knees visibly pressing against each other as she winces at the mess in her panties. One hand moves to her breasts, trying to pull ruined shirt closed and only getting it stained with milk, as she gives an awkward curtsey, and staggers out of the alley.