Blacktung and Wyxt Ch. 07

Story Info
Blacktung is nowhere to be found, and Wyxt revisits Throk...
4.2k words
3.75
13.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyxt either has not learned her lesson, or the lesson learned her last time visiting Thrall was to keep up the good work. Wandering down the dark road of the Drag, firelight plays off of a good deal of exposed light blue skin, the troll lady nearly bouncing along as she strolls towards Thrall's chamber. Clad in a sleeveless red crimson silk vest that just barely covers the nipples of her heavy tits, putting cleavage fully on display, and wearing Firemane leggings, which really aren't anything more than a bright red metal thong (with thin padding, mind you) wedged between the cheeks of that full ass... well, Wyxt is teasing the people wandering by, a few of which feel inclined to pinch.

Throk is leaning nearby in an alley and the red clad troll lady catches his eye. He immediately recognizes her as the troll wench he'd had fun with before, and suddenly his night was looking up. He quickly closed the distance and blocked her path at an intersection. 'Stop you! You remember me, lady? You walk in my turf again! Maybe you not know but we take control of more alleys since last time. What business you have here?'

Wyxt blinks a few times, then blushes, skin turning a faint purple as one finger taps lightly at one of those small tusks. "...I ain't realize I be intrudin'! I promise, this be a completel'h diff'rent all'h!" The troll lass holds out her hands in that characteristic shrugging, shaking her head. Really, she's been wandering, something she's been known to do since BT went... 'hollow,' is the only word she knows for it. Mind adrift, with memories, herself more than slightly excited, but of course, missing him. She needs distraction, and she also needs relief, and there's the faintest scent on the air of a horny troll lady.

Throk smells her musk and feels his pants getting a little tighter at the thought of ravaging her again. 'Me not think you learn your lesson last time. I think I need more rough stuff for you!' Lunging forward and grabbing her roughly by the neck, he stomps off with her in tow towards his base of operations. In a short time, they arrive at a warehouse that looks like it's seen better days. Two large orcs guard the doorway. Throk points at the guards. 'You two! Tie her up and bring her up to my room!' He throws the poor troll to them before stomping off up a flight of rickity stairs. The two orcs man handle her and tie her arms fast to her sides, leaving her hands trapped down by her firm ass. One then leads her up the stairs and dumps her flat unto the carpet (if you could call it that) of an upstairs room. Throk is sitting on a bed there, grinning. 'Ha ha! Me think me like you like this. You still not say what you doing here, but me no think it matters now. Me horny, and you can no do much about it now!'

Wyxt 'might' be able to try to wriggle free, the hunter trained well and her muscles were corded and true, but of course, she makes no effort to escape the groping or the handling. The troll slut gasps when she's grabbed by the neck, and seems cowed enough as she's dragged off, hands moving to his wrist. "I... I..." no words, then, and she's tied up, hands clenching and unclenching lightly at her side. Up the stairs, then, onto the carpet, on her knees, the troll blinks a few times, eyes adjusting to the change in lightly, before she asks, in somewhat husky voice... "What're y' goin' t' do t' me?" He said rough stuff... she has to wonder what he has in mind this time.

'First me warm up till my friend Tiny get here.' Grabbing Wyxt's waist, he easily picks her up and places her flat on the bed, with her head jammed up against the wall at a right angle, causing her to stare at her own massive cleavage. Dropping his pants swiftly, Throk sits himself on Wyxt's cord tied middle as his hardening cock slaps between Wyxt's tits. Throk at first peels and then rips the silk shirt away from her tits, hard shaft falling deep between them and his plump head a mere tongue lengths away from her lips. Mashing her tits in non-too-gentle hands, he begins to hump her breasts, cockhead plopping into her mouth. 'Me think you like this, slut.' Throk cackles.

Wyxt can't help but grunt, just a bit, when she's laid down and almost, almost hits her head against the wall. Wincing a bit, and turning her head just a bit so that it's not too painful, she lies back, her own hands lightly groping her ass beneath her as she peers down at her own tits, wincing a bit. Though, the sight of that hardening cock in her silk clad cleavage causes the troll lass to, involuntarily, lick her lips, a definite show of liking it. Tits spill free from ripped shirt as the troll gasps in faint protest, which only causes her tits to swell from the deep breath. Nipples are hard, half an inch long already, as he gropes her tits. She can't reply to his words, because the head of his cock forces its way between her lips, herself unable to pull away.

Throk mauls her heavy tits, squeezing her fat nipples between his groping fingers as he plops in and out of her mouth. His pistoning shaft coats her cleavage with her saliva and he grunts a few more times before he hops off her and places her back on the floor roughly, face into the carpet and ass in the air. He gropes her ass as he speaks to her. 'Me have to get you ready for Tiny so he not tear you in half!' Throk then plunges two fingers into her waiting asshole roughly.

Wyxt looks only faintly dazed as she's moved so quickly and roughly, but the troll is a bitch in heat, true blue, and of course, in her favorite position, legs automatically spread faintly, that bare pussy glistening somewhat with her own desire as she moans, faintly, into the carpet beneath her. Somewhat wet breasts crushed beneath her provide pillows on that somewhat rough carpet. "Mmm... I love gettin' m' ass fuck'd..." murmured under her breath, as those two fingers are plunged into her warm, tight depths, firm muscles clenching faintly... but she's not tight enough for two fingers! She needs more, apparently, there's still space in there.

Throk is surprised at the lack of resistance. But not being one for taking small steps, he tries cramming his whole hand in - first his four fingers in a wedge followed by his thumb, pushing roughly, trying to bury his hand completely into her fat cheeks.

Wyxt gasps, as suddenly, a fist not too unlike those thick tauren shafts is being forced into her rather dry ass. Now, of course, he's finding that tight resistance and pressure he seeks, Wyxt arching her back, tits wobbling beneath her, as she moans, her ass packed full by that forceful hand... but he is making headway, asshole, quite used to being stretched around pistoning cock, relaxing for those prying fingers, though the fit is tight.

Throk kneels there, fist deep in her ass, as a huge figure ducks into the room. Throk is flexing his fist inside her bowels, fascinated by how much she could handle and doesn't notice the figure at first. 'You loose slut, troll lady!' he cackles as his eyes catch the figure. 'Ah! Here Tiny!' as he removes his fist with a plop. 'Tiny not so tiny, you see!' he laughs. Tiny is in fact a tauren, large even for his race. Throk motions him over and he moves towards the helpless troll and removes his loincloth in the process. His half hard shaft is nearly as thick around as Wyxt's calf, and about as long. Tiny, indeed. Throk moves over to Wyxt's fallen face and puts a large hand on either side of her face. He then fits her waiting lips around his cockhead again, this time shoving in roughly, fucking her face. Tiny merely moves around behing her, placing his softball sized cockhead on Wyxt's asshole but not pushing in - he just rests it there, teasing her pucker.

Wyxt pants, feeling loose and like nothing short of a whore as she pants against the carpet, feeling that fist slipping out of her bowels, which are surprisingly clean... maybe she did plan for this after all?... Her pussy leaking juices onto the carpet beneath her now, legs still spread wide and hands idly rubbing at the cheeks of her ass, as if to soothe the faint pain from that exploring fist, Wyxt gasps, peering over her shoulder, as she spies that enormous Tauren behind her. His shaft looks even bigger than the horses she served when she was asked to keep the mounts tame! The troll faintly wonders if she will ever be tight again, as she winces just at the sight of Tiny standing behind her. Abruptly, Throk is grabbing her, and on her knees as she is, lips are in the perfect position for Throk to fuck his way right between tiny tusks, for the throbbing head of his cock to find Wyxt's throat. Wyxt swallows, reflexively, around that rough thrusting cock, eyes closing as abruptly, her nose is buried in Throk's crotch hair, herself unable, of course, to resist, particularly with him guiding her face and those thick, glossy, dick sucking lips up and down the length of his cock. Unable to wriggle away, her ass wriggles back against that softball sized cockhead without her even meaning to, as the resulting gasp sends warm air over Throk's thrusting hot shaft, before her tongue begins to stroke at the bottom.

'Mmmm! You good little fuck slut! Maybe me keep you around if you still in one piece afterwards,' cackles Throk. He's abusing her face with absolutely no regard to her well being - spit slobbers messily all over his shaft as she takes breaths where she can. Large green balls bounce on her chin as he clutches her head tight. Experiences as she is, the throbbing in her throat tells her the cock wedged in there in mere minutes away from erupting into her. Tiny, however, still remains motionless, his massive cock placed firmly against her star like a spear ready to strike.

Wyxt is somewhat experienced with having her lips fucked, the troll slut careful to regulate her breath, using her thick, somewhat rough tongue to stroke that bucking, saliva covered cock, working to get him off in her throat before she can suffocate or actually end up hurt. ...Keep her? She can't honestly say that the idea doesn't appeal to her. Throk would find the troll wench bobbing, faintly, on his pounding shaft in her efforts to keep from falling too much onto Tiny's cock, but Tiny would find, likely to his amusement and pleasure, that very slowly that cock is slipping deeper and deeper into Wyxt's asshole, spreading her cheeks millimeter by millimeter as the somewhat panicking troll moans around the cock in her throat.

'Me almost ready to cum in your face, but me make game. I stuff me into your throat and you try to get me to cum before you choke,' Throk laughs harshly. 'Tiny here to make sure you no go no place.' Throk slams himself fully in, burying himself deep in her throat as Tiny finally moves. Being as long as he is, he actually needs to walk on his knees towards Wyxt. Inch by inch his mammoth shaft buries itself deep into the troll's bowels. Huffing and grunting, he finally manages to painfully go all the way in, firmly spearing Wyxt between two cocks with no way out.

Wyxt has some experience though. Always loving to put her tongue to good use, the troll, with that throbbing cock-head lodged tight in her throat, parts those cock-sucking lips just faintly to suck in a small burst of air, just enough to allow her to curl her tongue, that rough length pressing tight around Throk's cock, suction, air-tight. The troll, bobbing, tits jiggling faintly with each slight bob on that choking shaft, strokes that thick, throbbing shaft with lock, full strokes, Those strokes become passionate, slobbering over his cock, though, as Tiny suddenly begins to wedge himself fully into her ass, the troll unable to even moan as Tiny would slowly stuff himself deeper and deeper into her, straightening out her bowels with his huge girth and spreading asscheeks as wide as they can go.

'Ahhhh!' yells Throk as Wyxt is rewarded by a tidal wave of sperm filling her throat. Throk refuses to pull out until he's finished, and Wyxt looks quite purple by the time slops out of her face, her ass still stuff full of Tiny's huge cock. Throk composes himself and says 'Did you enjoy yourself bitch?' He cackles.

Wyxt gasps for air, cum running down her chin and onto her breasts, to the point that some of it even drips off her nipple, as the faintly purple troll lass nods enthusiastically. No longer in denial, apparently, her ass crammed painfully full of more cock than ever before, spread absurdly wide but 'accomadating' Tiny's huge cock, Wyxt pants. "I love Throk cock. I love Throk's gang." Wyxt pants, chest heaving. 'Good!' Throk laughs. 'You go play with gang then. Me sleep now - play with you later.' He throws himself onto the bed as Tiny, placing a huge hand on either side of Wyxt's ass and lower torso, stands up with Wyxt still impaled on his shaft. Carefully walking out of the room, he moves a few doors down and enters a dimly light room. By the low light, Wyxt can see several leering orc faces.

Tiny moves to a small stone table in the center of the room, and very slowly, rotates poor Wyxt on his shaft until she's facing up instead of down. Laying her down on the table, her rips of her ropes with a single tug. The table is small enough that her head hangs off one end and her ass off the other. She's not given much rest though, as the pack of orcs pounces on her. One orc jumps onto her stomach and pushes his cock into her messy tits, fucking her cleavage as another takes advantage of her thrown back head and crams it full of cock. Two more grab her hands and place them on their waiting throbbing shafts. Another leaps in front of Tiny and stuffs himself hurriedly into her slopping pussy, pounding away.

Wyxt gasps, hands wriggling against the spread cheeks of her ass as she slides the few millimeters left down Tiny's cock, to the point that softball thick head is actually faintly visible as the slightest bulge on her back. Tits bouncing with every step Tiny takes, pussy juices running down his balls now as she pants, then licks her lips, Wyxt does not seem to care that she is actually visible by passing public as they change rooms. Wyxt is taken in, then laid flat on her back, heavy tits starting to leak the faintest bit of milk, as her hands are freed. Desperately wanting cock in her cunt too, the troll starts to look around at the faces around her, but suddenly she's being assaulted by plenty of cock. Wyxt gasps, as suddenly there is an orc on her flat belly, somewhat compressing her around the thick cock already wedged deep in her bowels and causing her to pant for breath as that dick slides up between her cummy tits. Of course, head thrown back and panting as she is, the orc cramming his cock into her mouth finds it a wet, slick, still cummy slide right into the slu's throat. Her hands know what to do, groping, hooking thumbs against the sensitive heads of plump shafts and starting to stroke them, as one orc takes that much needed step, and begins to pound himself into her horny, needy cunt. Rocked back and forth between orcs as she is, Tiny would find the troll slowly moving up and down his huge shaft.

The orcs messily abuse her. The one in her face slides smoothly into her throat, not knowing or caring that moments before, she was nearly choked to death. Mashing her tits in his hands, the tit fucking orc did not last long before he sprayed cum out between her tits, causing rivers of sperm to run on either side of her neck. The orc in her pussy was loving the combination of slick juices and compressed space of Tiny's cock. Tiny himself could no longer help himself, and grabbing one of her calves in each huge hand for leverage, her began slowly pushing his massive cock in and out of her stuffed ass.

Wyxt is only faintly surprised by the sudden spray of cum mixing with now freely running milk to paint her neck and chin with that warm, salty essence. Wyxt loves cum, though, the more the merrier, and the troll, being fucked as she is, spreads her legs wide, the orcs that decided to take her pussy pleased to find that her pussy would feel unbearably, blissfully tight with Tiny pushing that massive shaft in and out of her warm bowels. Being fucked from every angle, the troll slut milks, sucks, and pumps cock, feeling the head of that orc cock penetrating her womb, pussy contracting from her first orgasm around his shaft even as tongue slippery with cum begins to stroke and rub at the cock in her mouth.

The orc in her left hand orgasms violently coating her hand and arm with seed that runs and trickles down to her chest in a salty mess. The orc fucking her face lets his balls slap against her face so it's all she can see. Like wise, Tiny's massive balls pound heavily against her ass cheeks as the bull gives in to lust and pounds roughly. Pussy tightening around his cock, the orc in her cunt begins to buck wildly as his cock throbs inside her. Soon she will be soaked and filled with gallons of cum.

Wyxt closes her eyes, naturally, not wanting balls to slap her in the eyes and make it hard for her to concentrate as she works to regulate her breathing. Thick tongue pressing tight against the cock fucking her mouth and throat, Wyxt lets Tiny's suddenly rough thrusting guide her up and down that thrusting shaft, her ass cheeks turning faintly purple as they're slapped by his balls. The orc tearing up her hot lustful cunt causes her back to arch, wobbling cum coated tits catching the light, as that wild bucking and Tiny's own thrusting drive a second orgasm out of the somewhat overwhelmed Wyxt.

Wyxt closes her eyes, naturally, not wanting balls to slap her in the eyes and make it hard for her to concentrate as she works to regulate her breathing. Thick tongue pressing tight against the cock fucking her mouth and throat, Wyxt lets Tiny's suddenly rough thrusting guide her up and down that thrusting shaft, her ass cheeks turning faintly purple as they're slapped by his balls. The orc tearing up her hot lustful cunt causes her back to arch, wobbling cum coated tits catching the light, as that wild bucking and Tiny's own thrusting drive a second orgasm out of the somewhat overwhelmed Wyxt.

Wyxt's masterful tongue and mouth prove too much for the orc attacking her face and he grunts one last time before huge jets of cum coat her throat, and also fill her mouth as he pulls out. Some dribbles down her face as her mouth is finally free. Seeing her face dripping with cum sets off the Orc in her left hand - hot sticky seed shoots in a long arc onto her flopping tits, soaking and coating them further. The sloppy mess of her pussy continues to be pounded into by the frenzied orc and Tiny is thrusting madly, huge cock pulling out a foot before slamming in fully again, huge fat cockhead massaging the inner depths of her bowels.

Wyxt swallows, then, swallowing down that hot jism, her huge tits rolling in circles atop her chest that occasionally cause cum to flick from her milky nipples, as the orc in her cunt and the tauren working her ass pound her against the table. Barely able to believe the table can even hold up, Wyxt, with cum rolling down her cheek and making its way into her hair, does her best to accomadate the both of them, groaning, and gasping, as Tiny begins fucking her ass with gusto, driving the wind out of her somewhat thin frame again and again. The bulge of his huge cockhead now can be seen, though only a millimeter or two, in her belly. Legs spread lewdly wide, her pussy is only tight for the orc fucking it sloppy thanks to that huge cock in her ass.

After several hard thrusts, her aching pussy is finally rewarded with globs of cum pumped into her. However, once the orc moves, it's not long until the newly filled cunt is emptied in squirts as the massive cock of Tiny thrusts faster and harder into her bowels. With no other orcs on her, Tiny practically picks her up and rams her forcefully onto his throbbing shaft. Deep in her ass, she can feel the slow increasing pulse of him nearing climax as he seems to use her to jack off in her ass. Mouth still full of seed but free of cock, she's free to tell him exactly how she feels.

12