Blacktung and Wyxt Ch. 08

Story Info
Wyxt is literally thrown to the wolves by the amused Throk.
3.2k words
4
23k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyxt is happy here. The orcs here fuck her good, and when she's not trying to strike out against the perils of the world of Azeroth, Wyxt can't complain to being treated good and right like the Slut Pirate queen that she is, even if a bit landbound. Sitting on the edge of a table in the center of the gang's hideout, Wyxt, even now, is swiping up hot cum from that gleaming, blue chest of hers, suckling it off of her fingers as she cleans herself up. She's a bit dressed, with the usual crimson silk vest that causes already huge tits to swell with promise, and those red leggings... though the metal thong is now cloth, so it soaks cum, and also is easily pushed aside (or in!) when she's desired. Wyxt has some of that hot seed on her tits now, nipples straining at the edge of crimson fabric and clearly outlined by it. Likewise, her cunt and her ass are a little loose tonight, though that blessed troll regeneration has her just fine. She's lubed and ready for anything though, licking cum from her lips and wiping the last bit of stray white goo from her right cheek, her free hand rubbing cum into her cleavage to leave the skin glistening.

Throk stomps up the rickity stairs, flanked on either side by a large burly orc. He'd been looking for the slut and supposed she'd be in the now dubbed 'fuck room' with the stone table. Sure enough, she's propped up there, licking up sperm like the cum addict she is. "There you is! I have plan for you - get on hands and knees! I got leash for you to wear. Move quickly!" Throk removes a crude rope leash from his belt and jabs his finger at the floor before him violently.

Wyxt does have a collar on, by now. A pretty, shiny mithril collar, given to her by Tairel, which should be no surprise to anyone who knows Wyxt. She blinks, then quickly hops off the table, blushing a faint purple. "Sorr'h mast'r Throk!" for her delay, of course. Tits bouncing, crimson straining to keep them covered and both nipples now exposed to the air, Wyxt drops to her hands and knees obediently, glossy, thick lips pursed as she peers up at him, wondering what he has in mind.

Throk secures the rope tightly around his fuckdoll's neck. "You stay on hands and knees, or else me drag you!" Turning smartly, he marches back down the stairs, going just slow enough that Wyxt doesn't stumble down them and break her neck. He turns every so often to see her big fat tits sway and wobble from the motion of her crawling. Throk continues down to the depths of the hideout before entering a darkened room. Upon crawling in, Wyxt can see several learing orcs against the wall and wooden fence on the far side of the room. Throk stops, turns around and jerks the rope up, making Wyxt stare at his crotch as he speaks. "You know what this room is slut?"

Wyxt isn't too slow at crawling, one might think the slut has had some experience, and she probably has! Secured, tits wobble and sway like pendulums beneath her, in defiance of crimson silk, as she moves down the stairs and around those turns, tits free of the fabric, the bright red only seeming to emphasize those exposed, milky udders. Her nipples ar ehard, fat, herself clearly aroused by the crawling. Anyone behind her can see her wet crotch, the thong pressed tight against cunt lips and slowly being soaked. "No Mist'r Throk, I don't." She swallows, peering at his crotch and licking her lips lightly, tits shaking slightly beneath her as she shivers.

"This where we keep wolves. You do good job keeping orcs happy, but wolves get no fun for long time. You go play with the wolves now. We make sure you do good job." Throk cackles. He jerks the rope all the way back towards her ass, and, while keeping it taunt, wraps it tightly around her middle, securing her arms to her side while forcing her head back and up, full lips gasping and begging for dick. An orc opens a gate on the fence while Throk's guards both pick Wyxt up and chuck her into the pen. She lands on her side and the smell of mangy canine assaults her nose. She hears loud sniffing, probably due o her soaked panties. In the darkness it's hard to see anything yet.

Wyxt looks surprised, eyebrows raised high, but those dark red eyes gleam with excitement. She's had her own wolf, but hasn't seen Rage for a while now, and the sluttish whore can't deny she misses the feel of thick wolf cock, knot and all, swelling up inside her to fill her to the brim with that hot cum. Shivering in anticipation, she gives Throk a thankful look, a smile, before suddenly she's forced into that somewhat awkward position. She lands with a bit of a grunt and a wince, but soon enough shakes her head, panting a bit. Heavy tits rise and fall, now, as she hears the sniffing, and the troll whore wriggles to get onto her knees, though a nudge from a wolf could determine any other position by pushing her over.

It's not long before the curious muzzle of a wolf nudges her in between her legs. The wolves are huge, serving as mounts for the orcs, and a riding wolf nose to the crotch is a hard thing to ignore. The wolf snorts a few times before licking across her covered cunt with its huge tongue, trying to determine what this thing is.

Wyxt of course tastes like sex, having been fucked well enough today already. The wolf might get the idea, the whiff of that heady salty scent, and the way that she is on her knees, breasts pressed against the ground, the troll's back arched so that she's somewhat on hands and knees, that this is a bitch delivered, nice and bound. The troll lass wriggles, small drops of cum slipping off of her tits, as she tries to free her hands somewhat, but ultimately ends up with her cheek agaisnt the ground, cunt and ass raised high and tits cold against those stone blocks.

The wolves figure out it's a female, and females are for fucking of course. He casually mounts her, stepping over her back, huge front paws the size of dinner plates on either side of her head. It's throbbing red wolf cock pushes into her rear end, meeting resistance from the panties. Grunting, it stabs at her ass harder, getting a bit frustrated.

Wyxt groans, then, as that thick hot cock presses into the cheeks of her full, firm ass. The push is smooth, her ass still slippery from the antics of the day, and the feel of that hot cock against her pucker draws an aroused, pleased moan from the troll woman pinned beneath the wolf. Licking her lips, gasping a bit for breath, Wyxt wriggles, again trying to find a little freedom. The wolf? It would find with pleasure that as it stabs, that flimsy thong slowly gives more and more, the cloth stretching tight between her cunt lips as the floss is pressed into her ass, the wolf's thrusts making headway.

Throk and his fellow orcs peer over the fence to watch the lewd scene unfold. "Wolves no take it easy like we do - me hope you like it, whore!" The orcs all cackle madly. The wolf thrusts harder, huge cockhead punching forcefully between her big fleshy ass cheeks. Wyxt hears the sound of tearing and she can feel her asshole begin to be crammed with panty. One more final thrust, and the entire panty is wedged into her ass, followed closely by a thick wolf cock. The wolf grunts in happiness, laying heavily on Wyxt.

Wyxt gasps, sharply, as the thin straps of her thong tear around her waist, the wolf quite firmly cramming those thin panties into her ass. Luckily, they're cheap... and Wyxt can't deny that the primal method, the roughness of it is absolutely, undeniably hot. That thick wolf cock filling her ass, Wyxt pants beneath the riding wolf above her, quite glad that wolves don't do it easy, bare tatters of those underwear tickling her cunt now. With that silk-clad cock deep in her ass already, Wyxt's muscles milk that cock, only lightly, urging the wolf to get right to it, needing him to fuck her. Wyxt licks her lips, and wishes she could get her hands down so she could try to suck some cock, too.

The wolf huffs and grunts as it begins the rapid callous pistoning into her bowels, jamming the panties farther in as he tears into her. It's hips buck and thrust, pushing her forward, only to have her shoulders catch on it's powerful forelegs. Her face slides across the straw covered floor, but the rope binding her grinds against the stone floor beneath that, starting to shred. Pinned as she is now, all she can do is feel the throbbing cock deep in her ass pound her tattered underwear deeper into her bowels.

Wyxt closes her eyes, tongue hanging out with sheer lust now. Despite not having her hands free, just having that thick, long cock pounding deep into her ass gives her a little support, so that tits are off the ground, wobbling and shuddering, flopping even, with every one of those rapid, somewhat painful thrusts into her slick, hungry ass hole. It actually takes her a good moment to realize that she can work her hands free, but when she does, one hand slips to the ground, broken rope forgotten. She can still feel the straps of her underwear hanging out of her crammed asshole, a curious feeling. Panting, her free hand seeks out a wolf to coax near, needy. Though, if these wolves know, one could position itself to fuck that slut's mouth.

As the wolf continues to pound her ass, she can feel the knot on its' cock begin to pulse faster and harder, it's bucking becoming more frenzied. Other wolves are of course attracted to the sounds. One wolf approaches her moaning gasping face and licks it to see what this end is all about. Tasting a bit of cum from earlier in the day, it figures that this hole is for fucking too. Fore paws resting on the shoulders of the wolf in her ass, Wyxt is presented with a huge bobbing wolf cock waving around her full glossy lips.

Wyxt cries out, just a bit, as she feels that thick knot, almost twice as thick in girth as the rest of that already hude cock, pounding against her tight rosebud, knocking against it, and slowly, but surely, forcing its' way into her ass to seal her up. The smell of sex is heavy on the air, arousing, and the sounds, too, of the wolf's furry thighs meeting Wyxt's full, fucking ass, is enough to get anyone excited. Wyxt places her other hand on the ground quickly as that wolf before her supports himself at her expense, and milk is now starting to dribble onto the floor beneath her as, bucked forward by the wolf behind, those warm, full lips seal around the end of that slippery cock before her, tongue stroking it already. "Mmmm..." the slut's love for wolf cock is evident.

The wolf in her face grunts and begins to fuck her face as it pants, finding this fuckhole to be most enjoyable. Spit flies everywhere as he messily pistons in and out of her. The wolf in her ass fucks himself to climax in her ass, the panties in her bowels soaked with wolf cum as he plugs her butt shut and begins to pump her full. "Look at troll slut! She love acting like big cum balloon. How much more cum you want lady?" Throk cackles.

Wyxt moans with pleasure around the thick cock fucking her mouth with wild abandon, as her ass is filled with hot wolf cum. Dribbling milk onto the floor, filling her bowels being filled with warm, hot seed, Wyxt thinks its' safe to say she wants more. Despite the abuse to her face, Wyxt's jaw can handle it, and thick glossy lips are made for sucking cock. As that wolf bucks into her mouth, her stroking, rough tongue guides that cock into her throat, where she knows how to take it just right, and those full lips attempt to widen just enough to allow entrance of the wolf's knot as it fucks her mouth.

Giving a satisfied grunt, the wolf slowly pulls out of Wyxt's ass and flops over to a bedding pile. Meanwhile, another wolf sticks its nose right on her dripping pussy, sniffing. Butting her with his head, it knocks her unto her back and causes her legs to splay out. The wolf in her mouth pops out for a second. The new wolf promptly jams his cock into her waiting aching pussy as the face fucker re-enters her mouth with a plop. Both cocks drive her into the floor. Newly exposed big floppy tits are licked by several wolves, the milk arousing their hunger.

Wyxt is trembling, the troll whore panting, just a bit, as that cold wet nose presses against her hot, still cummy cunt, sending shivers through her. She's a little surprised when she's butted over, though she's more than willing to go, hands leaving the ground for just a moment to make sure she lands on her back none too roughly, her heavy, milk-laden tits bouncing just a bit and flicking some milk into her face as she winces. She doesn't close her mouth though, wondering how she's going to manage a knot in her throat... all thoughts, though, fly from her mind, as that thick, new cock pounds home between her pussy lips, filling her cunt with a lewd slurping noise. Hands move to her breasts, then, squeezing and fondling, kneading out more milk for the wolves licking her sensitive breasts.

All the wolves use and abuse her - she's merely a fuck toy for them. The one in her face happily pants as he bucks into her throat and chokes her, balls bouncing on her face. Her cunt makes squelching moises, partially from her own juices and partially from her earlier work. The wolves suckling on her engorged leaky tits lap at her and nip lightly on her nipples. Huge paws push her hands back towards the cocks of some of the lapping dogs.

Wyxt winces, eyes closing tight as she feels that sealing knot fucking its' way into her throat. Still, after meeting Throk, the troll bitch is getting used to holding her breath. Throk and co could see the visible bulge in her throat as she swallows around that thick girth, tits bouncing up and down and hands doing what they can to hold her huge breasts down somewhat for licking tongues. Legs spread wide for the cock thrusting into her horny cunt, her pussy filled to the brim and Wyxt feeling the head of that long girth poking its way into her womb... thank goodness she can't have puppy children. The nipping at her nipples causes her to shudder, almost truly chocking on the thick meat in her throad, and hands are pushed onto other cocks, where she begins to stroke the shafts, thumbs rubbing against sensitive cock knots.

The wolf in her face can't hold back and begins to climax. Squatting down on her face to bury himself deeper in her, her tries to shove his entire cock and balls into her. Slobbering and fighting for breath, Wyxt makes odd gurgling noises as her mouth and throat are flooded with cum. After sitting for half a minute to finish his orgasm, the wolf removes itself from her face and Wyxt involuntarily coughs for breath, spraying gobs of cum over her tits. The wolf in her pussy also squats down for a better angle and pumps her viscously. Knots traveling up both the shafts in her hands tell her more cum is on the way as well.

Wyxt grunts, and gurgles, as that thick cock in her throat begins to fill her belly, knot locking off air and rising cum alike. Wyxt's frantic need for air is revealed in her pumping of the cocks around her, fingers working carefully over rising knots to guide them along, but pumping furiously now, her hands hot from the cocks in them as she tries to swallow, cum spattered over her heaving breasts. The wolf in her pussy, though, is the one that sends her over, as he angles himself, and thus, that knot. Cock penetrating her womb, her pussy lips are forced apart by that rising cock, and Wyxt cries out from amidst wolves as it forces itself into her cunt, spreading and filling her and leaving her body wracking as she orgasms. "Yessss! Fuck YES!!!"

The wolf in the pussy pants and finally howls as he empties into her sloppy pussy. Pump after pump, more cum enters the worn out troll. At the same time, both shafts in her hands erupt and a dual shower of sperm coat her heaving tits.Then, as if almost by cue the wolves, spent and tired, all slump over to their bedding corners. Wyxt hears the latch being worked on the fence door.

Wyxt pants, lying on her back, cum leaking, mingled with milk, from her heavy tits as she tries to regain her breath. Cum is only now starting to leak out of her abused ass, having been sealed up in there so effectively, and some of the stuff is running down her cheek from the corner of her mouth. Her pussy? That torrent of cum is still secure deep in her womb, her womb full and the troll looking just a bit plumper than normal, though some of the orc cum from earlier exploits is starting to seep out. She looks exhausted, but the purr from her shows she's had fun.

Throk opens the fence door wide as Wyxt tries to lift her head up. She's greeted by the sight of most of the orcs masturbating furiously. Throk grabs her head roughly and drags her out of the pen. A few more quick strokes and he crams his hard cock down her throat before dumping another load quickly down her throat. The suddenness of it causes her to choke and gag, making sperm shoot out her nose. After finishing, Throk steps behind her and forces her jaw down, mouth wide open. A dozen or so orcs all take turns trying to shoot their load into her throat, coating her face and mouth heavily. After they're done she's dumped on the floor and left.

Wyxt is definitely not used to cum coming out of her nose, and it stings. While she can't say she 'likes' the feeling, the kinkiness of it is undeniable, though after the fact she has to pinch her nose and breath through her mouth. She does her best to swallow those loads that do make it into her mouth, fighting the urge to cough, swallowing down loads to push it down, and it's not until they leave that she gives until the need to cough, her face covered in hot cum. Licking her lips, the troll wench does not complain about how she's left... as far as she is concerned, this is as good a place to sleep as any.