Blade Runner 2069

Story Info
Porn parody starring Racquel Darrian in her replicant field.
2k words
4.44
7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon worked in one of the high-end replicant labs that manufactured perfect copies of various celebrities. Each replicant took weeks to design to spec before being manufactured and Simon's firm pretty much charged whatever they wanted - they were that good. The company, Wallace, served the uber-rich and was always paid up front and in full.

In 2069, most major cities were filled with celebrity lookalikes of the past. The majority of them were kept hidden away in penthouse suites, but some were paraded around proudly as living, breathing partners.

Simon's firm had recently received detailed specifics from a wealthy old guy and Simon was eager to take on the task personally. The subject was a former pornstar from years earlier named Racquel Darrian. And Simon immediately became smitten.

The only irritating aspect of personalized workmanship was that the clients could tap into the video feed to watch the creators adding all the minor touches to the body and face, sending along comments or concerns - and also be certain their fuck-dolls were not being unnecessarily finger-banged (or worse) before being delivered to their owners. It was ridiculous, he thought. And it made him resentful.

Once the girls were removed from the design tables they were placed back in their resting tubes on the far side of the lab until the following day. It was then that Simon, who was quite overweight and unattractive, would have a good feel of his creations and occasionally stick his dick in one of their pretty mouths. It was honestly the only action he was getting, so he was grateful. And it was a big FU to the control freaks.

Once the bodies and faces were perfect, Simon would dress the girls in lingerie, high-heels or boots and get them awake and online. It was then that orders would be placed inside their artificial minds to be sexually attracted to whomever the owner had commanded her to be attracted to - usually just himself or other females of his choosing.

Simon had had a wonderful time creating and perfecting Racquel and after several weeks had become obsessed with her. He had been given a big pile of porno DVD's she had been in and a stack of dirty magazines Racquel had been cover girl of: Penthouse, Hustler, Velvet - Simon just could not get enough.

It was the day before transferring over the merchandise, so the buyer was getting anxious and began harassing Simon as he worked long hours to finish Racquel. The old man watched from his video link as Simon began his final onceover of her body before entering the attraction parameters. From the video feed the old man jealously watched the technician pull down Racquel's panties and begin working on her landing strip pussy that the owner insisted was not full enough.

Later that night, tired and bitter, Simon ate out Racquel's pussy as she lay dormant in her chamber tube. After he'd had his fun with her, he decided to get her up online and perform a field test; which was a full-on analysis of the subject under duress. He went to his computer and dialed in attraction codes and images. Racquel then awoke, sat up and obediently put on a mini-skirt, garter belt, high heels and sexy top Simon handed to her.

Minutes later they were up in his Spinner flying over LA as the rain came down hard. As programmed, Racquel politely engaged in small talk as Simon navigated the Spinner away from the glistening skyscrapers. He placed his hand on her leg as they touched down in the parking lot of an abandoned warehouse twenty stories up. The rain had mostly stopped now, but Simon got out his umbrella, exited the Spinner and politely pulled up the passenger side door, taking Racquel's hand and led her out onto the wet asphalt. The warehouse in front of them had a giant opening where once sliding doors for early model Spinners had once been parked. All that was there now was a sense dark forebodingness illuminated by several flickering oil can fires.

Out of the shadows came a silhouette that called out to Simon. A moment later Racquel and Simon were huddled under the umbrella as what appeared to be a black homeless man dressed in an old scarf and wool raincoat welcomed them. Racquel stared blankly at the man, who appeared to be about 60 with a grey speckled beard and a wool cap that covered his Afro from the drizzle of rain.

Simon then pulled an interface tablet from his jacket and switched Racquel's attraction parameters 'ON'. Next to specifics, it stated only the words BLACK and ANY. He then pressed ENTER. Racquel immediately smiled as she approached the bum. She playfully grabbed him by the coat lapels, pulled him to her and slipped her tongue into his mouth. Simon watched on in amazement as Racquel passionately French-kissed the man. She breathlessly pressed herself up against him as he wrapped one arm around her. With one hand she gently caressed his beard as she kissed his lips repeatedly.

Simon then adjusted another setting on his tablet, turning her sexual energy level up from a standard 7.2 to a 9.5. Racquel then began grinding on the man as he laughed, looked over at Simon and led her away towards the warehouse. Simon then called out, "Eddie, I'll be back in the morning. Have fun."

Simon then climbed into his Spinner and flew off amongst the glistening skyscrapers, with a satisfied smirk on his face. This was business as usual for Simon and Eddie. If a client was being a temperamental jerk, he'd take their expensive fuck-doll down to the ghetto and let Eddie and his boys break her in. Then Simon would erase her memories and deliver the product as new and untouched.

It was a Heidi Sorenson one last time, or perhaps a Nicole Graves - he simply couldn't remember. Probably both.

Eddie led Racquel into the warehouse. The ground was still a bit wet from the recent storms. Inside, it was quiet except for the sound of Racquel's high heels click-clacking through puddles. It was then that Racquel could see for the first time that there were dark figures sitting around the fires. Racquel smiled broadly, showing off her beautiful white teeth. Eddie paraded her around each of the oil drums, showing her off to his buddies; grabbing her ass and kissing her as she giggled, seemingly in love with the homeless man.

The men all grinned, knowing what was coming next. Simon had dropped off product for field-testing before and it was always a fun event for all concerned. A few of the bums called out to her regarding things they were gonna be doing to her, but she only smiled back obediently.

Eddie escorted Racquel over to a filthy old mattress and had her lie down. He sat down next to her and massaged her shapely tanned legs with his dirty hands as she cooed with anticipation. A few of the others came closer as Eddie slid his hands up her mini-skirt. In no time he had her thong pushed to one side, her legs then parted and he found himself devouring her perfectly trimmed pussy. After a minute or two, Racquel took control, laying Eddie down on his back and mounting him in a 69. She hastily undid his rope belt, yanked down his pants and grabbed his massive black cock. Racquel grinned ear to ear as she licked off cum grime and swallowed it down with a couple of pubic hairs. She then began sucking and licking as Eddie ate out her ass.

After a few minutes of this, the other men were getting restless and began calling out : "fuck her nigger!" He then flipped her over, pulled off his big coat, climbed on top and slipped his big dick inside of her. They passionately fucked as the guys cheered on Eddie.

Back in the Spinner, Simon had parked down an alley and was watching Racquel's eye camera and monitoring her vitals. He could see one guy was on top of her and other men were standing around jacking off ready to climb on. He grinned devilishly, knowing his client would go through the roof if he knew his expensive toy was being passed around by a bunch of hobos.

Back at the warehouse, Racquel had eagerly fucked each man and then opened wide as he had cum in her mouth. And Eddie made damn sure every drop ended up in her mouth, even instructing her to get on her hands and knees and lick up a pool of cum on the concrete next to the mattress. And of course, Racquel was more than happy to do so.

Within a few hours, the men were exhausted and crashed out. Racquel calculated she had fucked eighteen men, but was definitely ready for more if necessary. She looked around and saw all her conquests. A fat, old guy with missing teeth, naked from the waist down, was next to her on the mattress and she began casually licking his limp penis hoping to wake him up for another round.

The sun was coming up now as Eddie observed Racquel tongue the old guys grey balls as she jacked off his now erect cock. Eddie watched on amused, wondering if the old guy had enough in him to fuck Racquel again. She was obviously staring at the old timer, hoping he'd open his eyes, but he just lay there letting her lick his nuts.

Eddie knew Simon would be coming back soon, so he left the warehouse and came back several minutes later with what looked like two low-class street hookers, both black. They watched the old-timer cum in Racquel's mouth and then Eddie nodded to him to split. He yanked up his filthy pants and shuffled off, muttering under his breath. Eddie then sent the two street hookers over to ravish Racquel. After a long night of sucking dicks in alleyways, the girls looked tired, but had definitely perked up when they had seen the hot white girl Eddie had wanted them to get it on with.

Racquel sat up to greet the newcomers. The two sluts then sat on the bed between Racquel and began feeling her out and kissing her. Racquel was getting really turned on. One of the girls, Angie, lay back and yanked up her mini-skirt. She then pulled her green panties down and a dick popped out. Racquel stopped kissing the other girl and looked over, not really computing what she was looking at. The other slut, Doris, grabbed Racquel by the hair and shoved her pretty face down next to Angie's little cock. Racquel looked at Eddie for reassurance and he nodded for her to proceed.

Racquel was giving Angie an expert dick sucking as Eddie heard Simon's Spinner land outside. Simon entered and headed over to the mattress and watched Racquel, eyes closed, servicing the shemale with great affection. Simon remained silent, pulled up a chair and watched Racquel work her magic. From behind, Doris watched with her legs open, masturbating. Simon then realized it was TWO shemales that Racquel was hooking up with. Simon and Eddie shared an approving glance as both shemales sucked, fucked, licked, 69'd and came all over Racquel for the next hour.

Simon then took Racquel back to him apartment, ran her a bath and laid out some new clothes for her. After she was done blow-drying her hair and cleaning her teeth she sat obediently and waited. Reading her internal scans, he calculated Racquel would be delivered today with 5.1 ounces of ingested black semen, which he envisioned being almost half a soda pop can of cum loads. That would be more then enough to leave a smile on his face for the rest of the week.

Simon then changed out her attraction parameters, erased her memory of the last 15 hours and delivered her on time as promised. Although it was difficult for Simon to keep a straight face as he handed over Racquel to her new owner, he knew professionalize was a must at this point. The old timer promised to treat her like a princess to which Simon nearly responded, 'I don't care.' Simon held in his laughter till he was safely in his Spinner. He watched the old man walk up the steps with his new girl, giving her gentle squeeze on the ass as they reached the front door.