Blake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers

I continued sucking his cock, moving my tongue around the shaft. His moaning grew more intense and I knew he was close to coming.

Blake pulled his dick out of my mouth, leaving me whimpering from its absence. He lifted me up, slamming me back onto the table. He hiked up my skirt and pulled down my leggings. Using his teeth, he slid my thong down, exposing my shaven pussy.

I was already drenched from my first orgasm. Blake licked the inside of my thighs. I gasped in delight as his tongue continued to travel up. In one quick move, he buried his face into my awaiting vagina, maneuvering his tongue as far inside as he could. I shrieked in pleasure, thrashing my head from side to side. I was so close to another orgasm. His tongue probed in and out of my dripping hole. I couldn't contain myself anymore as another orgasm exploded through me.

Blake came up to kiss me. I could taste myself as his tongue swam around in my mouth. I could feel him reposition his cock to the entrance of my pussy. He began teasing me, rubbing it up and down my outer lips. I tried to wiggle myself down onto his penis, but he had me pinned as he continued his teasing.

"Blake, quite teasing me," I begged. "I need you, now!"

It was like he had been waiting for permission. He slammed into me full force, shaking the table beneath us. I screamed in ecstasy as he constantly attacked my pussy with his dick. I met him thrust for thrust, increasing the pleasure for both of us. It was not long before I achieved my third orgasm. I threw my head back, screaming in pleasure as warmth coursed through me.

It was not long until Blake met his climax. He pulled me down off the table and jammed his dick in my mouth. A few powerful thrusts later, he shot his load down my throat. I moaned as I took every drop of the sweet, salty liquid and swallowed it.

Blake removed his dick, collapsing to the floor. We were both covered in sweat, panting to regain our composure. He chuckled lightly and I couldn't help but smile in return, as we both realized what we had done. If this was any indicator of how my work day would be, I knew I was going to love this job.

s_katie
s_katie
120 Followers
12