Blake Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Be quick!" He gave me a passionate kiss before heading toward the plane. My gaze followed him for a moment. I was awestruck, as always. He was so amazing and perfect. There was no threat from Vance, yet he was still trying to protect me.

Vance. In my girlish admiration, I had almost forgotten about him. I turned to face him; the same smirk I had felt was still plastered on his face.

"Why must you antagonize him?"

"Oh can't I have a little fun?" he chuckled. I was not amused. He shrugged and redirected the line of conversation.

"So, you two are all better now?"

"It appears so," I responded, trying to suppress a smile.

"Well that explains his call this morning."

"What call?"

"Your boss called me, bitching about some apparent bruising that I left on your body. Not exactly how I wanted to spend my morning. Personally, I would've enjoyed some Saturday morning cartoons. So any truth to it?"

I hadn't realized Blake had called Vance. He made no mention of it. It was sweet that he cared enough to look out for me. I pulled up my jacket sleeve, revealing my purpled wrist to Vance.

"Yea, he was less than thrilled."

"Well than this wasn't a waste of money." He handed me a bag full of various concealers and make up, as well as some cuffs and bracelets. "I hope you can find something in there to help cover them up."

"Thanks."

"Sorry for the bruises, but you have to admit the sex was enjoyable," he smiled, looking for praise.

"It was okay." Super rough wasn't exactly my cup of tea.

"Ouch, Kaitlin. You really know how to cut a man. Maybe next time, I'll have to try a little harder."

We shared a laugh. I couldn't be mad at him, even if Blake despised him. He was a friend when I needed one.

"So are we still friends?"

"Yea, I guess I can forgive you."

"Good, because work is no fun if I can't spend my day picking on you."

I laughed as he placed his hand on my shoulders and began pushing me towards our waiting plane.

***

"So, I need you all to review the file on Xcel Technologies and come up with a way to convince them to work with us. If we aren't successful, expect a significant stock slide when the market reopens on Tuesday." Arthur said adamantly.

"Thanks to Blake's stripper girlfriend," Vance slipped in.

Blake was less than enthused by the jab, giving Vance the finger, as he focused on the file in front of him.

"Sorry, buddy. You're not my type."

"Gentlemen, let's not fight in front of the lady," giving me a smile. It was still a little awkward to look at him given this morning's activity.

"Now everyone get to work. If you need me, I'll be in the cockpit."

I was a little puzzled by his statement. I guess that was one of the perks of owning your own jet; safety restrictions don't really apply. I shrugged as I returned to my paperwork.

It was uncomfortably quiet on the flight for the first half hour, but I was thankful for it. I was hoping these two wouldn't speak to each other for the entire flight. I knew nothing good would come of it, especially since they were seated across from each other. There was very little I could do to intervene if a fight did break out. Blake had insisted I sit by the window next to him. I don't think he wanted Vance anywhere near me.

"By the way, thanks for the wakeup call this morning, Blake. I'm considering making your tirades my alarm for every morning." Leave it to Vance to start his shit with a snarky comment. I knew he liked picking on me, but I don't think this qualified.

"I wouldn't have had to bitch you out if Kaitlin didn't look like she came back from a boxing match," he retorted, not looking up from his work.

"Sorry if my tastes aren't as traditional as yours. It wasn't my intent to leave marks, but it wasn't your job to call and harass me, especially since you were undressing Desiree with your eyes all night long." He was facing Blake, appalled that he wasn't getting the attention that he thought the matter craved.

"Sue me for caring about the well-being of another person," he spoke calmly, still focused on his work.

"If you cared so much and were concerned, then you would have stopped us and left with her right then and there. But you didn't. Besides, she's not even your girlfriend. Are you, Katie?" The question pierced through my heart like a knife. He was right, I wasn't and that pissed me off.

Vance finally got Blake's attention.

"Don't talk to her," he said, raising his voice, his face inches from Vance. "Given what you did to her, you shouldn't even be showing your face right now."

"Hey, I did what you asked. I got her stuff to cover the bruises and I apologized. What more do you want from me?" The two men were in all-out war. There was no controlling the situation now. It had escalated far too quickly for me to try to intervene.

"Maybe next time, you don't have sex with her?"

"She's a consenting adult. If she wants to sleep with me, I'd be a dumbass to try and stop her. Besides, she's the one who initiated it. And I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity." Way to drag me into this, Vance.

"First off, you are a dumbass. And secondly, there is never going to be another opportunity, so I hope you got your fill." Blake returned to his work, thinking the matter was settled, but of course, Vance had to have the last word.

"You bet your ass I did."

Blake threw his head back, trying to remain calm.

"You're a sick piece of shit, Vance. I almost feel sorry for you."

"You know what, Blake? I'm sorry. I'm sorry I knocked Kaitlin out of commission for a couple of days and now you'll only have one girl to fuck."

Blake was ready to go on the offensive again, when his phone began to ring. He checked the caller ID and stood up.

"We're not done," he spat at Vance before he answered the phone, stalking back to the conference room at the back of the plane.

Everything had happened so quickly. It went from complete silence, to utter warfare. I was surprised Arthur hadn't tried to come out and calm the situation. Maybe he thought this was something the boys needed to settle between themselves. It was true that it needed to happen, but not here. Not now.

I glared at Vance. I was beyond pissed that he had started the fight. He couldn't have kept his mouth shut.

"Hey, I was going to be nice. He started it."

"Really? How the fuck was that supposed to be nice? I thought you were my friend Vance and here you are starting a fight with Blake about last night. Are you trying to make my life miserable?"

"I am your friend. Believe it or not, I'm looking out for you." His face was full of concern, but I wasn't sold. I shook my head as I turned away from him and stared out the window. He continued.

"Kaitlin, let's face it. You are his side girl, the one he keeps on the down low. He fucks you and then tosses you to the side until he needs you again. Desiree gets all the benefits of being in the public eye. She gets the attention, the praise, the fancy presents, while you stand by and hold the bags. Do you really want to continue to be in that position?"

"Vance, there is much more to it," I replied, turning back to him.

"No, there isn't. Tell you what, when you're sick of playing second fiddle, you know where to find me."

"I thought you don't do relationships?"

"I don't. But I can offer more than he can. I'd fuck you good every night, but I'd also spoil you with lavish gifts and show you off to the world as mine. Can he say the same?"

As much as I didn't want to admit it, Vance had a point. The gifts and the praise meant nothing to me, but I was the second girl. Although Blake had plans to breakup with Desiree, there was no guarantee. What if he was leading me on? What if he was telling me what I wanted to hear to get me to sleep with him?

But he couldn't be. He showed he cared when he called to complain about my condition to Vance. I remembered how distraught he had been when I returned home last night. There was my proof. Vance had nothing.

Then I recalled the day I met Vance and started working at AdVanceMent. Blake was a fantastic actor, showing no signs of our prior relationship to anyone. Could this just be one elaborate act? If I meant more to him as he claimed, why couldn't he break up with Desiree? Why couldn't he tell me?

The doubt was consuming me. I had to know where we stood. I couldn't continue doing all this until I knew. Thanks, Vance for fucking everything up.

I traveled to the back of the plane, determined to get answers. I walked into the conference room. Blake was seated in one of the individual chairs by the window, deep in conversation.

I shut the door behind me and stood there, waiting for him. Blake signaled for me to come closer, while he spoke. I took the chair next to him, waiting for him to finish his call.

"Yea, I understand. Thanks again Carl. See you on Thursday." Then Blake hung up.

He looked at me with a relieved smile. I tried to return it, but I couldn't. I was too upset by the truth that Vance made me realize.

"Sorry about that, Kaitlin. I know you and Vance are friends or whatever, but the guy is just so cocky. He pisses me off." Blake took a long look at me, seeing my doubt. His face was full of concern.

"What's wrong?" he asked, his hand brushing my cheek.

"How do you see us?"

"What did Vance say?" Blake's eyes started to fill with rage. He looked ready to go out and punch Vance.

"Don't worry about, him. How do you see us?"

He sighed.

"Well, in the future, I-" I cut him off. I was tired of hearing about the future. I was tired of hearing what may be.

"No, Blake. How do you see us right now? Where do I stand?"

He took my face in his hands, gazing right into my eyes.

"Right now, in my mind, you already are my girlfriend. You mean everything to me, Kaitlin. I hate any day when I am away from you."

I was tearing up as he spoke. This was what I was hoping to hear. I had felt the same for him, but had been too afraid to say anything.

"This all may have started out as a purely sexual relationship based on a mutual physical attraction, but the more I got to know you, the harder it was to stay away. I want so desperately to show you to the world, for everyone to see that you are the one who makes me truly happy. It kills me that I can't because you deserve it. But I can't right now. And I am so sorry!"

And there was the knife, prodding through my heart. Why? Why couldn't he? What was stopping him?

Blake could see what I was thinking.

"I wish I could tell you everything, but I can't. When this is all over, know that I will. I need you to trust me. As hard as it is, I need you to. I need you with me."

I hated this. I hated that I couldn't show him how I felt every time he walked into a room. I hated that we had to hide everything from the world. But no matter how much I hated it, I couldn't walk away. I had shown that numerous times that I was incapable of doing so. I had to trust him one last time. I was willing to see where this went just a little while longer.

I kissed him, reassuring him that I was there to stay. When our lips parted, he wiped away the tears on my face, and then took my hand, interlacing our fingers. I couldn't help but smile at the gesture. We were back to where we had been this morning. We were solid.

"So what did Vance say that made you doubt?" Blake questioned.

"Nothing more. Just the quip about me not being your girlfriend." It was true that it had been the part that sent me down this winding path, but our entire conversation after Blake had left made me truly question everything. I wasn't going to tell Blake. I would deal with Vance on my own. And I knew just how to do it.

I stood up, headed for the door, and turned the lock. Blake sat in his chair, confused as to what I was doing.

I bit my lip as I removed my jacket, tossing it onto the table. I straddled Blake in his chair and removed my shirt, leaving me in my lacy pink bra. A smile spread across his face as his hands ran up my flesh.

I pulled his t-shirt over his head, exposing his perfect, muscular chest. I bent down and planted light kisses on his chest. He gasped as I traveled around each muscle group, and ascended to his neck. He whimpered, then pulled my face to meet his, crushing his lips into mine. Our lips moved in synch. His tongue darted in and out of my mouth. His hands traveled up my back and he began to unhook my bra. I moaned against his mouth, relishing all the sensations.

I could feel his dick hardening between my legs. It pressed against my pussy lips, exciting me. I was getting wet.

Blake successfully unlatched my bra, freeing my breasts. His hands found my erect nipple; his fingers lightly circling it and tugging on it. I groaned at his touch. My kissing grew more aggressive, his reward for my pleasure. My hips began grinding against his denim on their own accord. He bit my lip, tugging on it while he moaned. I couldn't take much more of this. I needed him inside me.

I moved off of him and began undoing his pants. Blake had other plans.

He pushed me back into a standing position and undid the button on my jeans. He slid them down to the floor. Starting at my ankle, Blake brushed his lips up my inseam, causing me to gasp in pleasure. All this teasing was making me even wetter.

Blake took my matching lace pink thong in his teeth, pulling them down and leaving me completely naked. He gently pushed against my stomach, causing me to fall back onto the conference table. He crawled in between my legs, pushing them as wide as possible.

Then he started flicking my clit with his tongue. I whimpered as he sped up his teasing of my clit. After a few moments, his tongue traveled to my ever moistening hole, diving in eagerly. I shrieked in pleasure as he probed in and out of me. My body trembled as my orgasm began to build.

"Oh Blake, I'm almost there," I cried out.

He smiled up at me, then settled back into his chair, freeing his cock from his jeans. I hopped up off the table and resumed my position a top of him. I hovered over his awaiting dick, before lowering myself down onto him. Blake and I moaned together in pleasure.

I rode his cock fast and hard, pushing myself to my first orgasm in a few strides. I screamed out as the warmth washed through my body and down between my legs. Blake never stopped. He grabbed my waist and continued my movements while I enjoyed the orgasm.

When I finally came down from my climax, Blake was slamming into me harder and faster. Another orgasm was already building inside of me again. Blake buried his face into my neck, kissing and licking it. He tilted his head up, nibbling on my earlobe, but not once disrupting his quickening pace. My hands dug into his hair, holding on for the wild ride.

I bit my lip hard as another orgasm exploded through my body. I groaned into Blake's ear as my body collapsed. A few more pumps and Blake released his load deep inside of me. He moaned loudly, his head collapsing onto my shoulder.

We stayed there, holding each other for what felt like hours. I was drained of all my energy, but that was fine with me. I had no intention of moving from my current position. I loved being in Blake's arms more than anything else.

Blake finally looked at me, smirking his signature sexy grin.

"What?"

He said nothing as he began kissing me passionately.

12