Blake Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Friday morning came and I was completely alone at my desk yet again. Much of the work I had this week had been delegated to the appropriate staff. Today, I was an overseer, so my first job was being Blake's assistant. I was looking forward to today since we would both have time to talk to each other for the first time all week.

Blake was scheduled to come in around one in the afternoon, as he had a charity event in the morning. After that, his day was free. All I had to do was distract myself until he came in.

I headed down to advertising division to see if the staff needed anything, but they were incredibly focused for early in the morning and I felt like more of a hindrance.

I went passed my new office to see if it had been finished early. If it was, I would distract myself by moving in. The walls were painted and the carpeting was put in, but there was no furniture and it wasn't set to be delivered until tomorrow.

I contemplated going to bother Vance, but I realized he wouldn't be in until eleven. Out of options, I grabbed Blake's list of errands and headed out. With my recent promotion, Cindy had taken on the minor tasks of running around. She was relieved when I came for the list. She looked like she had been running ragged all week. Poor girl.

Blake's list wasn't long at all. He needed a reservation for two made at the upscale restaurant, The Grandview, for Saturday night, and his dry cleaning to be picked up. I made the reservation as I left the office building and headed two blocks to the cleaners.

When I returned from the cleaners, I hung Blake's suit on the coat rack near his door, ensuring that he would see it when he entered and that it wouldn't get wrinkled. As I turned to walk back to my desk, I heard a small clatter. I turned to see a small bag on the floor with a mote attached. It must've fallen out of the dry cleaning bag.

I scooped it up and headed to my desk. The note attached said that whatever was in the bag was found in one of the pockets in the suit. I opened the bag and inside, found a small black velvet box. Out of curiosity, I opened it. I instantly regretted it.

Inside the box was an obscenely large and intricate ring. On the gold band rested one massive diamond; I couldn't even think how many carats it was. Surrounding the center stone were a dozen smaller diamonds. Even smaller diamonds encircled the gold band. It wasn't something I would wear, nor would ever want to.

My mind thought back to the necklace. I touched it gently as I recalled what he had told me when he gave it to me.

'I didn't think you were someone who liked overly ornate pieces.'

This wasn't something that was meant for me. Fear began to rise in my throat as I thought back to the last week. Blake and I had barely spoken to each other. When Carl came by, they were incredibly chummy with each other, especially given that Blake had no liking for Carl. My mind raced to this morning. The dinner reservations at The Grandview for a Saturday night dinner. Not exactly a business restaurant or reservation time.

My heart began to race and my palms became sweaty as I assumed the worst.

'He told you to trust him,' I told myself. 'Yes this looks bad, but why would he betray you? He cares so much for you.'

I tried to quell my fear and anxiety. There was no need to go flying off the handle. I took at least a dozen deep breaths to try and calm my nerves. It was starting to work, when I was disrupted by the sound of the fax machine.

I leaned over to grab the message and glanced over it quickly. All my calming techniques were for nothing as the fear burst back into my mind.

The fax was from Arthur for Blake. It read:

Carl has cashed out! Send my regards to the Mrs.

It was like a lead ball had been dropped into my stomach. I felt so sick and confused. What the hell was going on? Why was I so out of the loop?

My breathing was out of control as I was overcome with emotion. Tears were filling my eyes as I tried to make sense of all this. It was way too much information to process all at once. All the pieces in front of me were telling me a story I didn't want to hear and didn't want to believe.

I needed some kind of confirmation, some kind of definitive proof that this wasn't all just some bad joke. I sat back in my chair, running my hands through my hair, staring at the fax and the ring. That's when my eye caught a glimpse of something in the band.

I picked the ring up to inspect the inside on the gold circle and that's when I saw it. Engraved in the band in intricate cursive script was the proof: Desiree & Blake.

I jammed the ring violently back into the box as the tears finally fell. I cried in my hands as the realization of everything hit me and the story wrote itself.

Blake asked Carl to marry Desiree. He had the engagement ring that fit her perfectly. He was going to propose to her tomorrow night at The Grandview and she would say yes.

I was the fool who lead myself to believe that Blake had wanted me. I was his plaything on the side after all. Everything he had told me was a lie. There was no future for us. He made the whole thing up just to get me to give him my body and I stupidly fell for it.

I continued to cry for several minutes as the realization stabbed into my heart. The pain was unbearable as I could feel it literally break my heart in two. I had fallen in love with Blake and he had destroyed me.

The more I cried, the colder I became until finally my tears froze and stopped falling. All my sadness was replaced by anger and rage. I wasn't going to take any more of his lies. I wasn't going to continue to be the other woman while he played house with my roommate. I was going to do what I should've done long ago.

I turned to my computer and quickly typed up a document:

Mr. Blake Taylor,

Effective immediately, I, Kaitlin Stevens, hereby resign from my position as your personal assistant, as well as Advertising Director of AdVanceMent Capital.

I pressed print, signed and dated the document, then gathered the fax and the ring box and headed into his office. I laid everything out neatly on his desk, so he could see it all. I removed the necklace he gave me and placed it on my letter of resignation. Without a second glance, I barreled out of the office, grabbed my things, and headed to the elevator.

***

As I hurried out of the building, Vance was just walking in. He greeted me with a smile and a wave as he headed in my direction. I was in no mood for idol chit chat and I didn't want to be in this building any longer. I didn't return his kind gesture. I continued heading for the door.

"Hey, Katie," he greeted as I approached. I said nothing but continued to walk passed him.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" he called after me, concern in his voice.

I turned abruptly to face him, but continued backwards to the doors.

"You were right. About him, about us, about everything."

I didn't wait for his reply as I turned and exited the building. I turned and walked in the direction of my apartment. I was finally able to hail a cab two blocks down, but I was willing to walk all the way to my apartment if I had to.

I was a determined woman. Determined to get away from a job that held painful memories. Determined to get away from a liar who only used me for his pleasure. Determined to get away from the emotional pain of having loved a man who never loved me in return. Determined to get away from my own personal hell. I was going to go as far away as I could, even if it meant going to the other side of the fucking planet. I was going to escape the pain of Blake Taylor.

***

I rushed into my apartment, fighting the urge to scream. During the cab ride home, I had time to stew and all it did was enrage me even more. I felt stupid, used, betrayed. I wanted to cry, but I wanted to hit something as well. I was shuffling back and forth between sorrow and anger, but spent much of my time on the angry side.

I hurried through the living room, paying no mind to the sounds coming from the couch. It wouldn't have surprised me if it was Blake and Desiree fucking on my couch, but I didn't give it much thought as I hurried to my room. I slammed the door and headed for my closet, grabbing a large duffel bag.

I reached into my drawers, grabbing whatever clothes I could get my hands on. I didn't care about matching, or having an equal number of items. I just wanted to get the hell out of there as fast as possible. I grabbed my phone charger and sneakers, jammed them in the bag as well, then turned and left my room, heading for the front door.

I made it to the end of the hall when they finally caught my attention. It was kinda hard to miss, no matter how angry or sad someone was. The sight was just a shock to all senses.

Desiree was on her knees with one arm holding her upper body up. Her other hand was latched onto one of her nipples, twisting and pulling at it ferociously. In front of her was Patrick, standing passed the arm of the couch. Behind her was Kurt, resting on the couch on his knees.

Desiree had Patrick's dick in her mouth, sucking on it hard. Patrick's head was thrown back, groaning in ecstasy. He thrusted his hips to her face and she greedily took every inch of him in her mouth moaning against him. He continued to groan as he fucked her face, grabbing her hair to steady himself and push himself deeper into her throat.

While Patrick's face fucking was happening, Kurt was positioned behind her. He was slamming into her pussy from behind with powerful thrusts. One of his arms was wrapped around her waist, while the other was between her legs, toying with her clit. Kurt had his head thrown back and kept releasing an animalistic roar each time he completely submerged himself inside of her. In her ass, she had her black dildo pushed completely inside of her.

This was complete sensory overload. I wasn't even a participant in this crazy threesome and my nerves were fried, paralyzing me in my place.

Patrick was the first to succumb. He slammed into her throat faster and gripped her hair harder. I heard Desiree give a muffled whimper as he picked up the pace. Suddenly, he cried out and stilled, unloading himself down Desiree's throat. She moaned as she swallowed every drop. When she had licked him clean, he pulled out of her mouth and dropped to the floor, completely spent.

"Oh, Patrick. You taste so fucking good!" Desiree exclaimed, panting.

She didn't linger on Patrick for long as Kurt continued to pump into her. He was slamming into her hard enough to rock he body forward. Desiree's head was thrashing around wildly, screaming and moaning the more he fucked her. Kurt grunted and roared as he slammed into her, his body growing tenser as he attempted to control his own orgasm.

Finally, Desiree had enough and she let out one final scream as she climaxed around Kurt's cock. Her body went rigid for a long moment before she collapsed onto the arm of the couch, moaning and whimpering. Kurt achieved his own release moments later and stilled, letting out a deafening roar as he dumped every drop of cum into her. He collapsed on top of her, panting heavily.

I stood dumbfounded at what I had just witnessed. My mouth hung agape as I still tried to process everything. I knew I should be leaving, but I couldn't rip myself away from everything. It wasn't something you usually saw when you walked in on someone having sex. It was something you saw in an insanely unrealistic porno.

Kurt was the quickest to recover, probably from all the years of practice satisfying Desiree's insane sexual demands. He rose to his knees and slowly pulled himself out of her. Every drop of liquid that had been stoppered by his dick was released and spilling down Desiree's leg. She whimpered as he removed himself from her.

"So Des, how did you like that?" he asked, in his typical cocky tone.

Desiree said nothing, at least nothing that was coherent. She couldn't move. She didn't even have the energy to keep her eyes open.

"Thought so," Kurt said as he slapped her ass. He sat down on the couch, looking straight at me.

"How about you Kate? Did you and your friend enjoy the show?"

I was perplexed at what he meant, but became fully aware when I saw someone out of the corner of my eye. Standing in the doorway, in as much shock as myself, was Blake. He gazed down at the three sex crazed people in utter disbelief of what he had seen.

Desiree had found enough strength to open her eyes and turn her head towards our direction. Immediately, the look on her face went from blissful to sheer terror.

"Oh my God, Blake."

She shot up in panic and covered herself with the blanket hanging on the back of the couch. Patrick scurried away into Desiree's bedroom to hide his nakedness. Kurt sat with pride and on full display. A smug smile had spread across his face at what he had accomplished that had rendered his audience speechless.

Desiree removed the dildo from her ass as discreetly as possible, throwing it behind the couch. She tried to stand up and walk towards Blake, but her legs refused to work and she fell to the floor, still exhausted. Kurt laughed at her misfortune, but she chose to ignore him and focus on her boyfriend.

"Sweetie, this isn't what it looks like," she begged. "I can explain."

Blake said nothing. He just continued to stare down at her. There was an expression on his face that I couldn't decipher. Was he upset at finding his future wife fucking two men, even though he knew she was cheating? Was it relief? Was it pain? I couldn't tell.

The longer I stood there, staring at their interaction, the more my mind was coming back to me. The rage and anger of Blake's betrayal was returning to me and finally seeing him after what I had discovered a short time ago made my blood boil.

Refocusing myself and remembering where I was going, I finally willed my legs to move. I stormed off to the door, no one showing any care or concern about my movement. As I passed Blake, I couldn't help but throw a knowing jab at him, not caring whether he heard me or not.

"Don't bother to send me an invitation to the wedding."

12