Blame Abba Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around my waist I zipped a cincher that brought my waist down to 24" and gave me the hourglass shape. Then lying on the bed I reached down and tucked my cock and testicles between my legs and up into my abdomen. Over them I pulled on my panties. I stood up to examine my work. My crotch was smooth and flat and the padding gave a little extra shape to my arse and hips. A pair of silky sheer nylons were unrolled up my legs and attached to the garter straps hanging from my waist cincher. Then my makeup, a dusty mauve blush for my cheeks, a darker brown shadow to enhance my eyes and give them a sultry look, mascara for the lashes and just a little eye liner for some definition.

Then I painted my lips with a luscious deep red lipstick that matched the colour of my nails. Carefully to not smear my make-up, I pulled on a white long sleeve spandex and cotton top. It clung to the curve of my tits and the fabric was thin enough that the outlines of the straps and lace fringe of my bra showed through. At the centre of each breast, a hint of dark circle was just barely visible .

Up my legs and around my waist I pulled on a very short and fitted skirt that ends at about the middle of my thigh. Over my top I put on a matching cropped Jacket. I put my lipstick, cigarettes, lighter, keys and makeup in a small black clutch purse. I clipped on a pair of gold dangle earrings, and put on a matching necklace. Finally my feet slid into my 7" heels that shouted "fuck me" with every step. I brushed out my wavy shoulder length brown hair, and applied a little spray to hold it in place. Looking in the mirror, I saw a woman. Definitely not an innocent or conservative look. Rather, sultry and provocative but not so much to look like a whore. I was pleased with what I see. I didn't want to look cute, I wanted to look seductive. I want to get men's attention.

Dad and he had actually got on enormously well in the pub after Patrick's surprise appearance the previous day. The only problem came just before we left, when Dad saw what I was going to wear.

"No daughter of mine is going out dressed like that!" he bellowed.

'No daughter!'

Well, if he only knew what I had worn for Mary. It didn't stop Patrick, he still got inside it and inside me later that night before he had to go off to Head Office. Then when he came up to the village again to finish off some work at the factory two weeks later, Mum insisted he stay with us and not in the pub. That was the ultimate acceptance, sleeping together under our own roof.

Except that I moved out three weeks later. Patrick's firm got involved in take-over rumours. The share price rocketed and Patrick sold his share options and made a total killing. The same day that Eric's father died. We were all very sorry, Jacqui and Mary and I helped out at the pub in the evenings while they were away. But when they came back Eric announced he was selling the pub. He wanted to go back to manage his Dad's hotel. A golden opportunity, we wished him well.

The pub? We bought it! Well, Patrick did. We have been here for three years now. I haven't changed my surname, lots of girls don't these days. At least I have a new first name, Donna. Legally. That's what it says on our licence and above the door.

So I'm landlady and restaurant manager, and though I say it myself very successful too, Regional 'Landlady of the Year' last year. Well, T-Landlady, the brewery invented a special category after 'Christine' and 'Victoria' jumped on the bandwagon and came out as Trannies last year. We all met up at the awards ceremony in Birmingham and there was a big problem. Chrissie's runner-up certificate actually said 'Christopher' on it!

Patrick has a real flair for the pub trade and I don't do so badly either. The customers don't mind having a TV for a landlady, not one who likes showing her massive tits anyway, especially the 42-DDD breast-forms I got about a month ago. Actually several have moved on. Several of the newcomers in the village don't know our history. Not that we hide the fact, we just don't mention it.

Patrick and I are still together. Not in love, but in lust, he says. Too right, but we are not possessive. We actually did the Stag and Hen parties for Jeff and Lucy last week. On Friday Jeff fucked me, for old times sake he said. And on Saturday I shagged Lucy. She was delighted with her first 'lesbian' sex. It's their wedding this weekend and we're doing the reception in the function room. I've told Jeff and Lucy I'll behave myself. Except for my scarlet halter-neck micro-dress, that is, it's almost illegal!

But before then, Cyril the delivery man is due later today. He told me last week he had heard the rumours about me and didn't believe them. I've said I'll tell him the truth, but only when his cock is between my legs. Then he can back out of he doesn't like what he finds there.

He won't!

12