Blame it on Pattaya

Story Info
Housewife's inner slut comes out on Thailand vacation.
5.5k words
4.31
109.5k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god Fred... quick, look over there in the pool! Look at that slut! Can you believe what she's doing? Have you ever seen anything like it?"

Lifting my head from my pool towel, I looked over towards where Marge was staring and felt a lustful ache begin to grow deep in my balls. Standing waist deep in the water, one of the hotel guests I'd noticed earlier, an attractive woman with bobbed jet-black hair in her early forties was looking over in our direction and what's more, she was naked from the waist up and displaying a nice sizeable pair of tits.

Thank god I was wearing sunglasses and able to look the woman up and down without appearing too obvious. From what I could see, she had kept herself in good shape for her age. She had everything I liked in a woman, nice big firm tits, a tight little ass, and full lips that looked made for cocksucking. In short, she was pretty much like my wife Marge only sexier.

I tried to be nonchalant about it. "Oh Marge, lighten up a little!" I said quietly out the corner of my mouth, "She's not hurting anybody! She's just getting a tan! Now for Pete's sake mind your own business...besides," I admitted. "I kind of like it. You know, she looks kind of German. I think I'll call her Fraulein Titzerhangen!"

"Well, I'd expect you to make a joke of it." Marge snorted. "But I think it's downright disgusting! I mean, after all Fred, this is a family resort! How would you like it if I ran around like that?"

"Like I said the lady probably is German honey. That's what they do over there! Nudity is no big deal to them. A lot of Europeans are into it. And to answer your question, I'd like it. I'd like it a lot!"

"Come on Fred, give me a break! There's nothing natural about it. That woman's deliberately flaunting her breasts at us! She's enjoying showing them off! And look, the man and woman with her are leering at us while she's doing it. Now let's get out of here! I want to go back to our room."

Marge was right. Sitting behind her across the pool, a Teutonic looking male and women in their forties were watching our reaction. Reluctantly, I turned my gaze away from Mz. Titzerhangen and tried to keep my wife engaged in conversation until my woody subsided.

Now I've been around the block a few times, and I sensed this lady wasnt just after a few extra rays of sunshine. I know a horny woman when I see one, and this woman had the lean and hungry look of a starving dog that's just spotted a box of T-bones falling off a truck. My guess was the three of them were probably swingers looking for a little action, and I had to admit they had my attention. The question was, with an uptight wife like Marge, what could I possibly do about it?

Before I get started, I suppose should put in a little background information. I'm Fred Harmon and my wife's name is Marjorie. Marge and I have two teenage girls from her first marriage, and we live in Connersville, a small town in Indiana where everybody knows your business and the most exciting thing you can do on a Friday night is to rent a movie and order in a pizza. In order to keep the wolf from the door I sell used cars, and my wife Marjorie sells Avon. What little she makes selling Avon she usually puts into her hobby of collecting orchids so we don't have a lot of wiggle room after all the bills are paid. But hey, we have a nice house with a basement chock full of hand lotion and perfume and stuff.

Anyways, one day coming home from work I got a big surprise. Once a week I'd buy one of those scratch and win cards the corner stores sell, and this one turned out to be a winner. It wasn't enough to retire on, but it was enough to take a much-needed vacation and have a few bucks left over.

What I decided to do with the money was to leave the kids at home and take Marge on a package holiday to Pattaya, Thailand. Now I have to admit my motives weren't all squeaky clean. Over the years, our sex life had diminished to about once a week and Marge had turned into a bit of a prude. I had chosen Pattaya as our destination because I'd heard all about its raunchy nightlife and I had hopes that its heat and atmosphere might loosen Marge up and make her more exciting in bed.

My plan was simple. I thought a tropical vacation far away from home and anyone we knew would recharge our batteries, and possibly inject a little kinkiness into our marriage. Without mentioning to Marge that Pattaya happened to be the chosen destination for anyone in the market for sex, I showed her some glossy brochures of its fancier resorts and in no time at all had talked her into a three-week holiday there.

When I turned fifty, I began to realize that all of us have just one shot at life, so I figured I'd better start doing all the things I wanted to do. Like Marge, I'd been married once before and my first wife and I had experimented with sex, drugs, and rock and roll. I'd done a lot of things I came to regret, but also a few things I really enjoyed. I was much younger back then and it was the era of free love, and while watching a well-hung friend fuck my partner I'd discovered I was a full-fledged voyeur.

I had kept that part of me under wraps for such a long time, but after being married to Marge it was emerging once again. I loved Marge very much but I'd come to realize that she was dull and nothing would turn me on more than watching her being pleasured by a huge cock.

The one thing I wasn't prepared for was the heat. Marge took to it like a duck to water but it made me feel really ill. As for the rest, well I'd known what to expect in Pattaya, but Marge didn't. I feigned ignorance, acting as shocked as her when we walked down the street and saw the hordes of scantily clad bar girls sitting outside their establishments inviting us to come on in. But my plan backfired. All the sleaze frightened her and she became furious at me for bringing her to such a place. She'd insisted on going back to our hotel complex and staying there, safely ensconced inside its walls. Now with this woman openly displaying her tits at us, it looked like I had another chance at loosening Marge up.

Still waters run deep. I knew Marge had a struggle acknowledging her sexuality. Although she'd never admit it, often when she appeared angry, she was actually aroused. Once I had somehow managed to talk her into seeing a dirty movie. It was all about a white woman having a threesome with a couple of black guys and I'd thought Marge was okay with it, but when the woman fished the guy's big ten-inch dicks out of their pants she went apeshit. She'd stormed angrily out of the theatre with me sheepishly in tow, and ranted and raved about how offensive the movie was, but I noticed when we hit the hay that night she was hornier than a hoot owl.

Underneath Marge's prim and proper facade, there was a nymphomaniac longing to be free and I felt it was my duty to let it out. If I could just get her loosened up enough, I knew she'd be a real firecracker in bed. I just needed a chance to push her in the right direction, and if I was careful and played my cards right, this just might be it!

Sure enough, back in our room Marge acted true to form and continued to harp on about how disgusted she was, so I suggested that maybe we should go to bed and try to forget about the incident. Wasting no time in accepting my invitation, she climbed on top of me and damn near fucked me to death.

Next morning, as a small token of thanks for the great piece of ass she'd given me, I crawled out of bed and brought Marge her morning coffee. Apparently, she still hadn't purged all her bad memories because after she'd finished her coffee she dragged me back into bed and fucked me once again. What with Marge's renewed appetite for sex, we just made the breakfast buffet in time, and lo and behold, who should come along and give us a big smile and sit down at the next table but Fraulein Titzerhangen and her two cohorts. Our little holiday was getting interesting.

I'd already made Marge promise to be civil if we ran into them, and she kept her word by returning an awkward smile to Mz. Titzerhangen. While we ate, every now and then, I'd notice they were stealing glances at us. Mind you, I was stealing a few of my own. I figured since they were sizing us up it gave me the right to size them up too.

Fraulein Titzerhangen I've already pretty much described, except today she'd chosen to wear a thin black cotton blouse for breakfast. At least I think it qualified as a blouse. Knotted under her generous milky white breasts, the thing was so small and transparent it somehow had the effect of making her seem even more naked than when she was in the pool. Did I mention she had on a skirt? It was white, short, tight, and so small it could have doubled as a pocket hankerchief.

The other woman was as quiet as a mouse. She was a few years younger than Mz. Titzerhangen and she was no slouch in the looks department either. She was a nicely packaged redhead, and she had a nice pair of tits like her friend, a small round ass and the kind of feral quality that makes your pecker sit up straight and pay attention.

The man was blonde with steely blue eyes and a jaw that looked like it had been carved out a block of solid granite. He had powerful muscular arms and a big hairy chest and he could have easily been a poster boy for the Aryan race. None of this was wasted on Marge. I noticed she had a flushed look on her face that I'd only seen once before, back when I'd been courting her and she'd been about to go to bed with me for the very first time.

Since Marge was lost in her own thoughts, I returned to sipping my coffee and eying Mz. Titzerhangen's cleavage. Suddenly the poster boy spoke up and I almost choked on my coffee.

"They're very nice aren't they?"

"P...Pardon me?" I sputtered, "I don't understand what you mean...what's nice?"

"My wife's breasts of course. You were looking at them, weren't you?" he asked, with a thin smile.

I felt as if the dining room walls were closing in on me. Marge was glaring daggers at me and Mz. Titzerhangen and her redheaded friend were looking slightly bemused.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!" I gasped, my face turning a bright red. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to stare!"

"No, please, don't apologize," he chuckled. "It's perfectly all right. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I'm sure Frieda is quite flattered you find her attractive." After all beautiful things are meant to be admired, are they not?"

He turned to Mz. Titzerhangen.

"Isn't that so, my little puderdose?"

"Yes Hans my love." She looked over at me with her mysterious smile. "Do you like what you see sir?"

"I...I guess so." I stammered feeling just a little chagrined.

"Please allow me to introduce ourselves." Poster boy went on. "I'm Hans... Hans Kessler. This is my wife Frieda of course, and this is our friend Anika...Anika Schultz... And you are?"

"Fred...Fred and Marjorie Harmon." "And how are you enjoying Pattaya, Mrs. Harmon?" Frieda asked Marge. She reminded me of Ingrid Bergman as she exhaled a big puff of smoke from her morning cigarette. Thankfully her question took the focus away from me.

"Please... call me Marge. Mrs. Harmon makes me feel very old. Pattaya's nice, but it's very dirty! I...I'm sorry about my husband. He's having a hard time with the heat. I'm sure it's affecting his behavior."

"Yes Pattaya can be very hot and dirty, can't it?" Frieda replied. She smiled at Anika as if they were sharing a private joke. "Doesn't Marge have lovely skin, Anika?"

"Yes Frieda, she most certainly does." Anika looked Marge up and down like a surgeon deciding where to make the first incision. "You don't look like you ever need to worry about getting old, Marge. You're so pretty, and Frieda's right, your skin is just like a baby's. What's your secret?"

"Well, I am an Avon representative," Marge blushed.

Now if there's one thing Marge likes it's flattery, and somehow these two had figured that out real quick. Soon the three women were giggling and chatting away as if they'd known each other for years. Marge was so busy sharing her Avon expertise she'd forgotten all about Frieda's topless show. She can be pretty naïve at times and this was one of those times. I don't think she suspected for a moment what was going on, and I sure as hell wasn't about to tell her.

Hans was a real smooth operator too. He just sat back and waited while his two women worked their magic on Marge. Every now and then while Marge went on about her cosmetics, the three of us would exchange glances. It was almost as if there was a silent agreement between us that Marge was going to get herself royally fucked. It was just a matter of when and where.

Suddenly Frieda finished her coffee and announced they had to get going as they had a little shopping to do. Marge looked so disappointed to see them leaving Frieda threw her a bone.

"It's been so very nice meeting you Marge. I wish we didn't have to run off so soon. Say, I have a wonderful idea. Han's has rented a car for the day. This afternoon after we've finished shopping we are all going out to see the Nong Nooch tropical gardens. They are supposed to be quite spectacular. Would you and Fred like to come with us?"

Marge lit up like a Christmas tree and took the bait. She was hooked.

"Why that would be just wonderful Frieda! We'd love to, wouldn't we Fred?"

"Yeah that sounds great."

Frieda smiled. "Good, then it's all settled. We'll finish our shopping and meet you in the lobby at one o clock."

********************

After finishing breakfast, Marge and I had a morning dip in the pool then went back to our room to wait until our new friends returned from their shopping expedition. As arranged we met Hans, Frieda, and Anika in the lobby, then they insisted that before we headed off we had to come up to their suite for a glass of Schnapps. Once in the suite, Hans rounded up four big tumblers and filled them right to the brim, and then he raised his glass in a toast.

"Well, here's to our new friends Fred and Marge! Und Weg Fred! Und Weg Marge!"

What the heck is that supposed to mean, Hans?" I asked.

"It's something we say back in the old country when we drink Schnapps, Fred. In English, it means down the hatch. I must warn you two. It's considered very bad form not to finish your drink."

With that, the three of them saluted us and drained their glasses. Marge looked at me and I shrugged as if to say it would be impolite not to, then we both cried Und Weg! and tossed back our drinks.

I swear it tasted like I'd just downed a large glass of Draino, and it took every fibre of my being not to spew it across the room. Marge was a real trooper. I've done a fair bit of drinking in my day but other than the odd glass of sherry at Christmas, she never touches the stuff, so how in heck she managed to keep it down is way beyond me.

Hans laughed appreciatively, yelled wunderbar and slapped me on the back, while Frieda and Anika gave Marge a big hug. Our new friendship had been sealed.

***************

I felt someone shaking my shoulder and heard Marge's voice coming from somewhere behind me.

"Frank! Wake up! We're here!"

"Where's here Marge?" I groaned, waking in a hot, clammy sweat.

"The gardensh you shilly ninny!" she slurred, and then giggled to herself.

My head felt as if someone had put it in a vise. The schnapps and the searing heat had got to me. To this day, I still can't remember much about the gardens. I do know that on the way, Marge was in the back with the two women sharing a bottle of wine. They were all giggling and singing Goodnight Irene while I sat slumped in a semi coma in the front seat next to Hans. The rest was all kind of a blur of color until I woke up in our hotel room and sat up in bed with a start. The noise of the air conditioner had woken me, and then I realized Marge was missing.

I staggered into the bathroom to splash some cold water on myself and saw a large note from Marge taped on the mirror.

FRANK, WERE DOWNSTAIRS AT HAPPY HOUR! IF YOU WAKE UP COME AND JOIN US! LOVE, MARGE.

After I'd brushed my teeth and put on some fresh clothes, I made my way downstairs. I spotted the three of them sitting over near the pool. Marge was sitting squeezed between Hans and Frieda, and Anika was just returning from the bar with what looked like three giant Mai-Tais.

I noticed Hans had his arm around Marge, and she had her head resting on his hairy chest. She was also wearing a tiny, red and white polka dot bikini that I'd never seen before, and her hair had been done up like Frieda's. What little there was of her bikini bottom was pulled up into a camel toe in front that revealed the lips of her engorged pussy. Marge was also wearing four-inch black heels, and she was so flushed she looked like she was in heat. She looked up and saw me standing there gawking and waved me over.

"Hi Honey!" she said innocently, and I wondered what they'd been up to. "You were sleeping so long we were wondering if you were ever going to wake up! You must have got too much sun. What do you think of my new hairdo and my swimsuit? Hans and Frieda thought I needed a makeover so the girls did my hair then they helped me pick out this bikini in the hotel gift shop!"

"She looks good Yes?" Hans said, with a big shit-eating grin, not even bothering to move his arm from her shoulder.

Hans was wearing a red and white striped t-shirt, a thick gold chain with a sharks tooth pendant, and a pair of tight white sailor pants that advertised the fact he was sporting a semi- hard cock that looked to be over twice the size of my own when I was fully erect.

For the first time I began to entertain some serious doubts. Once Marge had a taste of that giant Bratwurst of his, if she hadn't already, there was no telling what might happen. I wondered if bringing my wife to Pattaya was such a good idea after all. I was torn, I wanted to protect her from herself, but a large part of me wanted to watch Hans doing her, and that was the part that would eventually win out.

"Fred," Marge was tittering like a love struck teenager. "Hans has chartered a boat for tomorrow and we're going out to the islands. Isn't that exciting?"

"Yeah that's just dandy. Say hon, do you think I could speak to you alone for a moment?"

"Sure Fred, what's the matter?" she asked as she tottered over to me while sipping on her Mai Tai. I sat her up at the bar with me and ordered myself a short beer.

"You don't think maybe you just might be getting a little too cozy with the Katzenjammer kids Marge?" I whispered.

"Nonsense, Fred. They're all really nice! I was wrong about Frieda. Why, she even shares my love for orchids. I can't remember ever having so much fun before!"

"I really think you should cool it honey!"

"Why Fred Harmon, I do believe you're jealous. Don't worry about Hans and me sweetheart. We're just having a little fun!"

"Well you might be Marge, but it looks like Hans is acting pretty darn serious! He's all over you for Pete's sakes! And in case you've missed it, it looks to me like Frieda and Anika are both sniffing after you too!"

"How dare you! You can't really believe that!" she replied. The anger was rising in her voice, but I could tell by the look on her face that she was secretly pleased. I knew then that my rescue attempt was too late, and I might as well throw in the towel and enjoy the show. Marge looked down at my lap then looked me straight in the eye.

"Fred, why on earth do you have an erection? Surely it's not from me snuggling up to Hans? What kind of a twisted pervert are you? You should be ashamed of yourself. Imagine telling me to cool it, when it's really you that's been getting your rocks off. You'd better watch it buster, or I just might give you something to really get off on!"

12