Blame It On The Beach - The Making...

Story Info
A retired married couple vow to live an adventurous sex life.
12.8k words
4.29
51.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blame It On The Beach - The Making Of A Mature Slut Wife

When my wife Gwen first suggested it I was lukewarm to the idea. Our vacations had always been busy affairs filled with exploration and meeting with as many local people to learn the customs and culture as time would allow. Upon our retirement, 4 years ago, we vowed to be more adventurous and had zip lined through the jungle in Costa Rica, climbed Mount Kilimanjaro and taken several white-water rafting trips. So, it might seem strange that 10 days at an all-inclusive, 5-star resort didn't particularly appeal to me. Now, after 3 days of being taken care of, I had to admit it wasn't bad at all; in fact I was enjoying it.

Our vow for adventure wasn't limited to travel however; we also pledged to explore our sexuality in a more adventurous ways. Gwen was the instigator of this and we had dabbled in sexual activity in restaurants for example, she had jerked me off and I had fingered her to an orgasm at a rather posh establishment which will remain nameless. We had fucked in the car in a parking lot and also in a field and a woodlot with the ever-present thrill of being seen.

We had seen the signs for the nude beach and after breakfast on our fourth day we decided to try it. It felt a little disconcerting at first to be naked around strangers but also liberating and erotic. There was a variety of body shapes and sizes parading nude and Gwen was the most alluring and was ogled lustily by many men as we strolled along before finding a spot to spread our beach towels. I found that men looking at my wife's naked body turned me on. I knew they would be leering at her with one thought in mind and that excited me. Gwen is a slim, natural blonde with a lovely, well-preserved body with all the right curves in all the right places and proportion. She has always been a passionate lover but more so since our retirement. She has become more adventurous and expressive; 'horny naughty' I call it and I love it. I lay on the beach towel, semi-erect after covertly fondling Gwen's pussy and playing with her nipples. If some men saw me, and I'm certain they did, I didn't mind nor did she; I liked showing her off to men and she enjoyed them looking her. That made me horny and I imagined her being fucked by them, even the big, fat ones. She was wet from my attention and the knowledge that men were ogling her and I don't believe she would have stopped me from fucking her right there and then. I rolled onto my stomach to hide my ever-growing erection. "If you're going to hide your cock and not take me right now I'm going to cool off in the ocean," she joked. I turned my head and watched her lovely ass sashay down to the water as she knew I would and my cock throbbed against the towel.

She came out of the ocean and I thought of the scene in the James Bond movie, 'Dr. No' of Ursula Andress emerging from the sea, my wife did look good and very sexy. She was about halfway to me when she was approached by a man. He was young, no older than 25, black and likely a local lad. They talked for little more than a minute and as they did his cock became almost fully erect and it was a sizeable piece of meat. My wife smiled and continued her walk and flopped down beside me. "What was that all about," I asked casually.

"He wanted to know if he could show me a good time while here on the island."

"I bet he could as well with a cock like that."

Gwen laughed and said, "Yes, he was rather large and was getting excited, just like you. I didn't quite know where to look."

"You have that effect on men you horny slut, all the guys on the beach have been leering at you with only one thought in mind."

"I guess I'm just too sexy, let's go back to our chalet," she whispered sensually. I didn't need to be asked twice and the sex that followed was delicious. I had the distinct impression that she was thinking of the young man on the beach giving it to her and that's what I was thinking also.

After dinner we went for a stroll around the resort then into the bar. A couple we had seen a few times at meals and on the nude beach earlier that day beckoned us over and asked if we would join them. They introduced themselves as Tony and Greta and we chatted about this and that until Greta looked at her husband for a few seconds then said, "We saw you on the nudey beach today and knew it was your first time."

"Was it that obvious?" I asked.

"We've been coming here for quite a few years and you can always tell," Greta said then spoke to Gwen, "we saw you speaking with a young man after your swim."

"Yes," Gwen said, "he wanted to show us a good time, guide us around the island I suppose."

"That's not what he wanted."

"Oh, what do you mean?"

Greta looked at Tony again and he gave an almost imperceptible nod. "He was offering sex; there are quite a few young men who patrol the beach. The resort gives their tacit approval, if you notice them wearing a blue and yellow wristband it indicates they are approved by the resort and have permission to approach guests."

"I never would have thought of that," Gwen said with astonishment. "What do you mean, 'approved by the resort?"

"They have been checked out medically and are healthy in every way so you can enjoy the full experience, if you get what I mean?"

"I think I do," Gwen mused, "no condom?"

"Exactly, so if you see the wristband and you fancy a local Gigolo, go for it, I can certainly recommend it," the lady gushed enthusiastically.

"You've been with one of those men?" Gwen whispered.

"More than one my Dear, I sample two or three every year. It's worth the fifty bucks and you get an awful lot for your money, if you get my drift."

I ordered a round and the Tony suggested he and I sit at the bar and let the ladies talk about the guys on the beach. We sat at the end of the bar, away from the cluster of tourists that were gathered around the centre. He stirred his drink with the swizzle stick, "Let me tell you, there's nothing hornier than watching your wife getting it from these young, black guys. The stamina to give it to her is amazing, believe me they love it and the end product is a sight to see, fills her to overflowing and guaranteed to make her cum multiple times. Happy wife -- happy life!"

Tony had certainly got my attention and we returned to the table and our wives. We had another drink then Gwen and I bid a good night. We were like newlyweds when we got back to the chalet; eager, intense and on the floor with our clothes scattered about. I wondered if my wife was interested in what she had been told tonight . . . I certainly hoped she was!

We had arranged a car rental for 2 days and used it to explore every inch of the island. Gwen never mentioned the guys on the beach and although it was never very far from my thoughts I decided to leave the topic for her to raise.

After returning the vehicle we strolled around the small town near the resort and stopped into a bar for a meal. We recognized a few other tourists from the resort in there and the live band was surprisingly good. We stayed and had a few more drinks and were feeling a little tipsy. A local guy asked Gwen to dance and since I have never been overly keen and she loves to I told her to go ahead. The music was lively and the mood definitely sensual. My wife moved provocatively in front of the young, black man who responded in kind. More than once his hands lingered on her ass and brushed her tits and I thought not by accident but Gwen just kept smiling and dancing. They embraced for a slow, sexy tune and the lights on the dance floor dimmed. I could see him grind his crotch into hers and she was definitely enjoying it. I watched his hands roam over her shoulders, down her back and onto her bottom. He pulled her into him and squeezed her ass. Watching my wife being mauled by another man was erotic beyond words, my cock throbbed and I imagined him laying her on my table and fucking her here in the bar. As the music ended he whispered in her ear and brought her back to the table.

She was flushed with exertion and excitement and her nipples strained against her tee. She flopped onto the chair and ran her arm over her brow, "Phew! That was something else; his hands were all over me!"

"You didn't seem to mind him mauling you," I commented.

"Are you upset?" Gwen asked, her voice full of concern.

"No, not at all, in fact I found it very erotic."

"I must admit I liked it, it was rather sexy. I felt so . . . free . . . so . . . aroused and his cock felt so hard pressing against me. I saw he was wearing that blue and yellow wristband from the resort."

"I saw the wristband. What did he whisper to you at the end of the dance?"

Gwen took a swig of her drink, looked at me and twisted her lip, "His exact words were, 'for $50.00 I will come back to your chalet and give you a good time while your husband watches or joins us."

"Maybe you should take him up on it."

Gwen stared at me, "You want that?"

"I would like to watch you and I think you want it."

"Oh, I don't know," my wife replied unconvincingly.

"I do, you want it and you're going to have it. I'll go and talk to him now." I took my time getting out of my seat and Gwen did and said nothing to stop me.

The guy was standing at the end of the bar and flashed a smile of brilliantly white teeth when I approached. His casual clothes were of high quality and he was well groomed. Now I was close up I thought he was maybe 22 or 23, Gwen was 63 and the thought of her being fucked by someone young enough to be her grandson was particularly erotic. "My wife liked dancing with you and you seemed to like her," I said as a way to open conversation as we shook hands.

"She is a very attractive lady, Sir, I enjoyed dancing with her," he replied sounding very sincere.

"I noticed your wristband and know what it means; we're at the resort. I want you to give my wife a good time, we are in chalet 1275, shall we say one hour?"

He flashed his gleaming smile again, "It will be my pleasure, Sir and you can trust me to give your wife an experience she will remember. My name is Benne."

"I'm sure I can rely on you, one hour, chalet 1275." I returned to out table and held out my hand. "It's arranged, he'll be at the chalet in an hour." Gwen took my hand and we left the bar.

Some distance along the path my wife suddenly stopped, "Oh, I'm all a tremble, I not sure this is the right thing to do but I'm excited that it's going to happen," she said as she squeezed my hand.

"We said we'd stretch the envelope and explore new areas now we are retired and I know this is something you want."

"Yes, but do you really want to see me with another man?"

"Ever since we stepped on that nude beach and I saw men leering at you and that young man becoming almost fully erect as he stood near you I've thought of watching you with another man . . . in fact I crave it. I knew you had been excited by it when we made love, your pussy was so wet, I knew you were fantasying about being fucked by someone else, that young black guy perhaps."

"It was him, there's something about black men that makes me horny."

"Come on then, we have to get you ready for him," I urged and we hurried to the resort and our chalet. Gwen had a shower and came out of the bathroom wearing a short beach robe. It didn't quite cover her bottom and she looked very sexy.

"What should I wear?" she asked.

"That's perfect," I replied, "no need to complicate matters; it's easy to take off. I think you should start off on the sofa before moving into the bedroom. I'll get the camera; this will be something to look back on." Since the early days of our marriage I had taken erotic photos of Gwen. We started with Polaroids then 35mm and finally transferred everything to digital. She has always been turned on by posing for me and is very good at it. She would often dress in lingerie, stockings, heels, garter belts and assorted erotic outfits. I took a variety of photos from glamour to her using dildos, vibrators, spreading her pussy and ass cheeks etc. It turned me on as much as it did her and passionate love-making would always follow our photo sessions. It struck me now, as I checked the camera that we should select some and post them on an adult site. I would love to read the comments from men looking at her body and masturbating on how and where they would like to fuck her.

Gwen sat back on the sofa and opened her robe, her legs were spread wide and her fingers were in her very wet pussy. I had only taken a few shots when there was a knock on the door. She quickly retied her robe and sat as demurely as possible in her short wrap. Benne's brilliant smile greeted me as I opened the door and he stepped inside. He flashed his teeth and waved when he saw Gwen and she smiled back nervously.

"Benne, do you mind if I take photographs?"

"No, not at all, I hope we can give you some great shots," he replied confidently.

"I'm sure you will; can I get you a drink?" He declined so I suggested he joined Gwen on the sofa. He sat close to Gwen and I started taking pictures. He pulled the tie loose on her robe as she placed a hand on his knee and moved it slowly up his inner thigh. There was already a noticeable bulge in his pants and as Gwen's hand rubbed it he bent his head and began mouthing the nipple of one breast while he fondled the other. They kissed and my wife's hand played over his hidden erection. His hand moved down to her pussy and she obligingly opened her legs for him. His fingers made squelching noises; she was wet and horny and more than ready to be fucked by this young black stud. She broke away from his mouth and panted, "Take your clothes off, I want to see you cock."

He stood in front of Gwen and gyrated his hips as he unbuttoned his shirt. He was good and it was very sensual and I could see that Gwen was excited by it. He threw the shirt to one side revealing his toned upper body. His skin was very dark with well defined muscles. He turned around to remove his shorts and wiggled his ass, which the red thong left fully exposed then turned to face my wife. The bulge in the front of his thong was huge and he teased Gwen like an experienced stripper would. He moved closer to her and motioned for her to pull down the thong. I was taking photos all the time and caught her expression as his cock burst free. It was all of 9" long, thick, heavily veined and very hard. The large head glistened and the whole thing pulsed as Gwen stared at it with a blend of amazement and lust. His cock and loose ball sack were shaved and I took several shots of it from different angles. I wondered how many vacationing couples had invited him to their chalet and how many husbands had watched him fuck their wife, perhaps in this very chalet on this sofa and bed where my wife would soon be fucked.

Gwen took the huge, pulsing erection in one hand and lovingly caressed it. Soon her other hand joined the first in jerking Benne's cock back and forth, she gently fondled and squeezed his balls and his long, thick, black rod seemed to get harder if that was possible.

The camera was set to auto as Gwen bent forward and her tongue bathed Benne's cock head. It glistened even more now with her saliva and she put it into her mouth then pulled backed off of it, making a popping sound. She did this several times before taking him deep into her throat. He held her head and flexed his hips as her hands fondled his ass. The big cock disappeared into her mouth over and over and every now and then he would hold it deep inside until she spluttered at which point he would begin thrusting again.

Benne knelt down and spread my wife's legs as she lay back on the sofa. Her pussy was swollen with arousal. I said to Benne, "Let me get some shots of her cunt before you go to work on it." I took a couple of long shots showing Benne spreading Gwen's leg wide then several close-ups and continued to shoot as Benne's long, black fingers separated her labia further and fully exposed her erect clit. He teased it with a forefinger and oh my, was it sensitive, my wife squealed and writhed and screamed when his tongue brought her to a climax. She was still panting when Benne positioned himself for penetration. I held the camera between his legs and captured some beautiful, erotic shots of Gwen's gaping pussy, the expression on her face and the huge, black cock as it approached her pussy and rubbed over her labia and clit before pushing inside. My wife's tight, little love hole was filled completely; her pussy lips were stretched and looked like parenthesis around each side of Benne's thick, pumping dick. Gwen's moans were constant; she loved being fucked by this big dick and soon had another orgasm. Benne turned her over and gave it to her hard and deep from behind then he lay back on the sofa and my wife rode him while he mauled her ass and sucked her tits.

Watching them was incredibly erotic: his coal black against her white, lightly tanned skin colour and his thick, black cock surrounded by her white pussy and neat patch of blonde pubic hair was a tremendously horny sight.

They spent a full hour enjoying each other on the sofa then we moved into the bedroom where I got some kinky shots of my wife across Benne's lap being playfully spanked then tied to the bed with her beach robe belt and gagged with a scarf. I photographed Benne's cock just touching my wife's pussy and inch by inch as he sank all the way into her. For 2 ½ hours Gwen was comprehensive and completely fucked, she climaxed constantly and when Benne finally released his massive load I got a sequence of shots that showed her pussy filling and overflowing. He kept pumping for another 5 minutes and when he withdrew it was a very messy scene. Gwen eagerly licked all the cum from his cock before she let him go.

It was the best entertainment I had ever had for $50.00 and after I bid farewell to Benne I went back into the bedroom where Gwen was still lying on the bed. Her legs were splayed wide apart and her pussy was covered with semen and some still ran from her vagina onto the bed sheet. There was cum around her mouth and I photographed it and other parts of my well-used wife then stripped off and climbed on top of her. She was still incredibly horny and climaxed as my semen mingled with Benne's then she cleaned my cock with her mouth.

We showered together then lay on the bed fondling and talking about our experience. Gwen said she loved Benne's big cock and his being black was an extra thrill. She's never climaxed so many times in one night and was still horny for more. I told her how sexy she looked with a black guy and how horny it was to watch and photograph her being fucked. She looked through some of the photos while I ate her pussy until she had yet another powerful orgasm.

We slept in the following morning then lay in bed and discussed yesterday's adventure again. Gwen admitted it was the horniest experience she ever had and wanted to repeat it. I agreed and said I would love to watch her again and join a man in fucking her. We had an erotic fondling and kissing interlude then went for a late breakfast.

That afternoon we were sipping a drink in the shade near the pool when Tony and Greta came by and we asked them to join us. Greta was wearing a skimpy bikini and I liked what I saw. She was a little overweight but still had an erotic, curvy figure with tits that were large and ready to burst out of her bra and a lovely, if rather substantial and sexy ass. Tony was a big man of about 6' 2" with a heavy, muscular build. We told them of our adventure and chatted excitedly about it. Tony kept eyeing Gwen in her bikini and she began to tease him by slowly opening and closing her legs, she had always been a sexual tease and was very good at it. Her bikini was tight and her camel toe was visible and looked very erotic. Her towel had fallen behind the chair and she turned and knelt on it, giving Tony a view of her ass and pussy and I wondered if she wanted him to fuck her. I told the couple of our vow to experience adventurous sex, how much I had enjoyed watching Gwen with Benne and that we wanted more experiences.