Blank Space Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't mean serve like that. You'll see what I mean when you get there. And if you're good you might can even accompany me to the Haus of Gaga."

"What's the Haus of Gaga?" Colin asked, becoming more and more enthralled in the presence of this goddess.

"Serve me well and you'll find out Colin."

"You keep saying I'm going to serve you. But I'm not going to be your butler. So you want me to clean your house?"

"Colin, I don't mean serve like that."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll find out when you get there. Just know that if you want to be my blank space you have to be someone I can take to the Haus of Gaga and if you want me to take you to the Haus of Gaga you're going have to serve me well."

"And I'll find out what serving you means when I get there?"

"Yes you will Colin."

With that Taylor stuck her tongue in Colin's mouth and started kissing him with passion and feeling. She kept kissing her restrained co-passenger for a good minute. Blood started rushing to Colin's dick and he was started to get really excited. Apparently Taylor Swift did want to fuck him. He, Colin O'Connor from Savannah, Georgia was going to fuck Taylor Swift. If he kept her on his good side it would do wonders for his career. He was going to be as famous as he always wanted and was going to get there by fucking Taylor Swift. It was a dream come true. And apparently Taylor Swift used the term "serve" as a cognate for fucking, probably to confuse the limo driver in case he was listening in.

"So Colin, how did that kiss feel?" asked Taylor, intonating lust in her voice.

"It felt wonderful."

"Do you want me to start sucking your dick, Colin?"

Taylor Swift wanted to suck his dick. This was a dream come true.

"Yes, Taylor Swift, suck my dick."

"If you want me to suck your dick ask nicely. Don't command me. Remember I've got you blindfolded and and your hands tied behind your back in my limo. I'm in control Colin. If you want to serve me you must remember this."

"So how should I ask nicely Taylor?"

"Saying please would work."

"Please suck my dick Taylor."

"I can do that Colin but if you want me to suck your dick you have to agree to my conditions."

"And what are your conditions Taylor?"

"I have to tie you a bit more throughly so you won't get all jumpy."

"I won't have a problem with that Taylor."

"I'm also going to have to gag you."

"You are going to gag me?"

"I can't have you making noise Colin. We are in this limo. I am a good dicksucker. We can't attract attention. Still want that blowjob Colin?"

"I do."

"Good boy."

Taylor proceeded to tie Colin's legs together, put rope around a few more areas, trying as hard as she could to immobilize him.

"There you go all Colin, all nice and tight, try and get out."

Colin started jerking around and realized he couldn't move an inch. Taylor had him securely tied. Just as she liked it.

"No, Taylor I can't."

"Ok, well Colin I'm going gag you. Now do you want a hard ball gag or something nice and soft with cloth?"

As Colin heard the question, having never been gagged before, and being sort of weirded out by all this even as he still was salivating over the prospect of fucking Taylor Swift. That didn't make him question this perhaps as much as he should have but he was just happy to be along for the ride at this point but he didn't feel like having something hard in his mouth.

"I'll take soft, Taylor."

"I was hoping you'd say that Colin. Open wide."

Colin opened his mouth and felt something soft pushed in, he then felt some more soft things being pushed in and this seemed to cover both his mouth and the rest of his head.

"Now Colin, I have to ask you a question," Taylor cooed, "Colin, you don't want me to let you go do you? Nod for yes, shake your head for no."

Colin shook his head.

"So you wouldn't think of say, screaming for help?"

Colin shook his head again.

"Well Colin, I want you to test it out. Scream help for me Colin. Can you do that for me?"

Colin nodded his head.

"Alright then, go."

Colin started screaming out help to the top of his lungs but it came out as "mmmpppphhh" and not really loud either.

"That gag is really effective Colin, want to know what I've gagged you with?"

Colin nodded his head.

"Well I took off the panties I was wearing and then tied them in with stockings. Does that make you hot?"

Colin shook his head.

"Wrong answer Colin, I've got you now. You're supposed to say yes. It's something you'll have to learn if you want me to take you to the Haus of Gaga."

What was this Haus of Gaga she kept referring to Colin wondered but he soon stopped wondering as he felt something moist go over his dick.

Taylor Swift was sucking off Colin O'Connor. And he was loving it.

"Alright, I want you to cum for me baby," Taylor said, with lust in her voice.

Colin came, spurts and spurts of cum and Taylor sucked it all.

Taylor then began rubbing her finger through Colin's hair.

"God baby I want you to eat my clit right now but we gotta get home first, see if you can fill that blank space."

Colin was wondering what all of this had to do with "filling her blank space" or the "contest" and wasn't that just a contest so why was she talking like this?

Taylor Swift began kissing all over Colin, licking his face, licking his ear, until they finally got to her house.

"Alright Colin baby, we're here. Now when you get out of the limo I'll untie you, ungag you, and unblindfold you and walk you into the house but you have to promise not to call out anyone, use the phones, or use any internet while here. Can you do that for me Colin?"

Colin nodded his head.

He couldn't believe this.

He was going to be at Taylor Swift's house.

He was going to get to fuck Taylor Swift.

This was so awesome.

And if he did it right this would make his career. He could go be a big star in Hollywood. And fuck far more starlets than just Taylor Swift.

"Alright Colin we're here," said Taylor, with a chirpy excitement in her voice.

The night was just getting started.

Little did Colin O'Connor know just how far Taylor Swift was going to take him.

And he was going to find out what she meant when she said he was going to "serve" her.

12