Blanks and Missiles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can say that again! Who knew baby making would create such a big appetite!" Ander's crass language no longer annoyed me as it once did. I playfully slapped him on the rear as I walked past him to get the wine bottle opener.

I began to open the bottle of wine, and was now pouring him a glass, when he excused himself, "Wait right there." He said with a wink. I watched him head out to the foyer, I had just finished pouring two glasses of wine we he reemerged into the kitchen. He was holding a beautiful bouquet of roses and a small shopping bag. Deep burgundy velvety roses -- a couple of dozen, the scent filled my nose with joy! My eyes went wide and my heart began to race, I was feeling something well deep inside of me. It had been years since my husband had bought me flowers, it felt really nice to be appreciated, to be wooed.

I wanted to say thank you, to take him in my arms and hug and kiss him in appreciation, but this was a major violation of our agreement. Ander didn't wait for me to act. He reached inside the opening of my robe to give me a hug. His hands felt warm as he touched the tight skin of my ribs. He pulled me in tight to his body, he softly spoke into my ear, "I just wanted to thank you, for all that you have done. You've made me feel like a man with purpose, that I am needed in this world. I realize what we have shared together is not supposed to be real, but I cannot deny my feelings for you. I have never felt this way about a woman."

I began to blush, he was right, I could no longer deny it. I didn't know what to do all I could think of was to give him a kiss on the cheek. My mouth trailed down his cheek to his lips, it wasn't long before the pecks turned into a smoldering hot make out session. I didn't plan on stopping until Ander spoke up "I think you should check inside the bag now, I picked up a few things for you."

I peeked inside the bag, it was full of lingerie, everything from bra's and panties, to teddy's and robe's. Ander must have spent a couple hundred dollars on all the satin and lace in the bag.

"What is this for!" I asked smiling.

"I'm just sick of seeing you in these tired old robes and panties. I did some investigating and picked out some new stuff for you. Why don't you go pick out your favorites and put them on for me. By the time you get back our meal will be ready." With that he kissed me on the cheek and slapped my ass as I excitedly left the kitchen to explore my bag of goodies!

I had never owned anything like this in my life. I was pretty familiar with most of the items in the bag, but there were some corset and garter sets with stockings that really confused me. They just looked so sexy, I gave it my best to figure out how to wear them. I shed my ugly old gown and robe, kicking them under the bed. I slipped on the lace and mesh black teddy, the material felt so luxurious against my skin. I took my time clipping the straps to the tops of the stockings. I then began to slip on the slinky g-string panties, when I figured out that I needed to put them on first, then clip on the garters, I felt so stupid at that moment.

I finally figured it out and I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror, I looked hot! I decided to tussle my hair a bit and add a touch of makeup, nothing too heavy as I normally don't wear it at all. The mesh and lace allowed the slightest view on my hardened nipples, while my ass felt very exposed in the tiny undergarment. I was thankful I had thought ahead earlier when I trimmed my pubic hair after my shower. I felt down my torso to my crotch. I found the center to be rather wet, my excitement was seeping through the satin material.

I slipped on the chiffon robe to add another layer of sexiness and headed back downstairs. I was beaming with pride as I watched Ander's face light up with joy. I gave him a sexy wink as I flashed open the robe showing him my sexy form beneath!

"Holy shit! You looking fucking awesome! I was really hoping you would wear that for me tonight!"

"You really like it? I feel so exposed!"

"Hell yeah! I say we skip dinner and head up to the bedroom"

"No way! You animal, you promised me dinner, and that is what I expect!" I was smiling as I walked closer to him, playfully slapping his tight buns.

"Here, I have something for you, as a thank you for all the beautiful things you have given me." I hoped he picked up the fact I meant the bag full of goodies, and the incredible sex we shared. I still couldn't believe I was about to do what I planned. I reached out my hand towards his and dropped my wedding rings in his palm.

"I'm all yours until Paul gets back, when I wear those rings, I am all his, but until then treat me as if I were your own! I have a few more ideas, but they will have to wait for after dinner." I winked at his stunned face and lightly caressed his stiff cock through his slacks. I felt his length travelling all the way down his left thigh.

"I am honored you gave these to me, and I will keep them safe. Don't be surprised if I am reluctant to return them to you, a guy could really get used to living like this!" Ander grabbed me by the waist and planted a series of kisses up and down my neck finally making some time for my lips. Our tongues danced in each others mouths, as our sexual desire grew to a bursting point!

"Let's hurry up and eat, I want to get you back into bed!"

Ander and I enjoyed some light conversation, we both knew where we would rather be. I was feeling very relaxed with two glasses of wine in me. Ander couldn't take his off of me, or my cleavage! He made me feel so sexy, and wanted, something I hadn't felt in years! Near the end of a our wonderful candlelit meal, I said something about all the rich food we'd eaten.

Ander looked me dead in the eye with a look of pure lust and desire. He said, "The great thing about a meal like this is that it makes you horny, which means you have to work off the calories."

I smiled and thought to myself, "Actually, a meal like this would just make Paul sleepy and probably gain another couple of pounds." After snickering to myself, I replied, "I want you naked. I want to see your perfect body In the candlelight. I have something I want to give you for dessert."

I stood up and reached out for his hands, helping him up to his feet. It was amazing standing next to this big hunk of a man, he had to have been a foot taller than me. I was so used to Paul, who made only had an inch or two on me.

"I like a woman that knows what she wants!"

"Well then give it to me big boy, take those fucking clothes off! I want to see that hard cock!" I couldn't believe the foul language coming out of my mouth, it made me so horny to speak to him like this.

Ander smiled a sinister little grin and undid the buttons of his white shirt. His dark tanned, and tightly sculpted, bare chest was now exposed, the sight sent a shiver down my spine. Just then he moved just a step or two away from my chair. He undid the button of the jeans, pulled down his fly, and began pushing them down his thighs. I was not at all surprised to see he was not wearing underwear.

He took a step closer, now his drooling fully-erect cock was just a few inches from my stomach. I placed my hand on his bare chest, I looked up and smiled at him mischievously. I grasped his amazing cock with both hands, slowly jerking him. I stared into his eyes as I began to drop to my knees, right there in my own dining room. Butterflies filled my tummy as I was incredibly anxious to do what came next.

I found his uncircumcised cock beautiful, unlike Paul's that resembled a turtle hiding in its shell. Anders cock seemed so sexy and powerful. The skin covered the purple helmet of his tool, which was now pulsing to the beat of his racing heart as my lips approached. With my left hand I peeled the skin back exposing the sensitive skin beneath.

I felt incredibly powerful in this position, not at all subservient. I was here because I wanted to, not because he told me to. I was staring down this 8 or 9 inch monster, watching him throb under my dainty grasp. The anticipation was killing him, and I was reveling in every moment of his torment! I finally gave in, I kissed the tip of his cock, which soon turned into a little lick, and then added a few more. I found the overall experience quite enjoyable, most of my fears were subsiding. I began to gently rub the outer folds of my wet pussy over the smooth satin material of my new underwear.

Just as I groaned in pleasure Ander said, "Yeah, that's it, lick my fat cock. That's perfect. You should, just suck me a little way past your lips. Just a light little suck, like you're taking the tip off an ice cream cone." Then a couple of drops of clear liquid came out, and I stopped. I gave one more little lick, for curiosity, the taste wasn't so bad. I opened my mouth wide, forcing his girth past my very tight lips. It felt like my jaw was being dislocated, I had to open so wide. I could taste more of that liquid, slowly dripping on the back of my tongue.

I bobbed my head back and forth, only taking the first few inches of his overly thick cock. I was pretty proud of myself at that moment, I just hoped I was giving him as much pleasure as he expected from me.

I now had one hand under the elastic band of my panties, a finger buried deep inside my soaking pussy. The other shucking his hard cock in perfect time of my mouth, I could feel Ander begin to wobble, and I was not too far behind him. He must be liking what I was giving him. He had his hands buried in my hair, guiding my head back and forth, as he groaned in delight.

"Fuck this feels so good! Are you sure you have never done this before?"

I couldn't very well respond, as I had most of his long cock buried past my gag reflex. I did my best to shake my head yes. Ander's hands left my hair and I could feel him back up a little. Most of his cock slipped from my throat, I shuffled on my knees to keep up with him, I was getting so close to cumming, and I was really enjoying my new task.

Ander reached for the chair and sat down, as he did, his cock slipped almost entirely from my mouth. I didn't waste a second as, took off my robe, and recaptured him between my lips. My angle was much better now, I continued to jerk off what I couldn't get down my throat. Sloppy wet sounds filled the air as my spit ran down his length in streams. I worked my head and hand faster, really getting into sucking his magnificent tool! I was hopeful I could make him cum, I wanted to experience everything he had to offer that Paul could not.

I was on the verge of my own orgasm when I felt his balls tighten in my hand, his already too huge cock began to expand in my mouth, I knew from previous experience that he was about to blow! My pussy was ready to be fucked, but I really wanted to taste his cum. I pulled the panties to the side as I continued bobbing my head rapidly, he was groaning and writhing as I brought him to the point of no return. Suddenly his cock exploded, his seed quickly filled my mouth, shooting ropes of cum straight down into my stomach.

Acting fast I jumped up, only missing one shot of cum as it shot past my belly button. My wet cunt enveloped his hard tool just as I began to swallow the rest of his cum. My plan had worked perfectly, I could feel him pulsing inside of me as I almost instantly began to convulse in my own orgasm. The pleasure was so intense that I literally saw stars!

As I sat atop Ander, my powerful warrior, gasping for breath, his semi hard cock still lodged inside of me, I knew this was the only place on earth I wanted to be. I gave Ander a big hug, holding onto him for dear life. I wanted more, I wanted everything he could give me sexually and more!

"Wow babe, that was fucking incredible, I can't believe you were so willing to do all of that on your first time. Fucking me at the end was a nice touch! Your mouth is great, but your pussy is the best!"

I just smiled to myself and began planting little kisses all over his shoulders and chest.

"I really enjoyed sucking you off, it was something I had always wanted to do, but never had the right partner. I'm so happy that you liked it, I was incredibly nervous!"

"You were great, and you look so fucking sexy in that lingerie. Your body is so fucking hot. Let's take this into the bedroom!" With that said, Ander stood up out of the chair, his already re-hardened cock still buried in me. He began to walk us towards the bedroom, he carried me so effortlessly. I sort of did what I could to fuck him, gently swaying my hips, and pushing my hips in and out.

Just as we were about to enter our bedroom, Ander stopped in the hallway, he pushed me up against the wall, where the framed wedding picture of Paul and I hung. He didn't say anything at first, he began thrusting inside of me at a nice even pace.

Looking me in the eye Ander said, "Just one more thing, now. I want you to tell me something."

"Wha.. what.. What's that?" I asked. My voice came out as a quiver. I realized I was shaking.

"I want you... to tell me to fuck you."

I huffed, "Ok, I need your cock! Please make love to me! Take me to our bed and fill me with your cum!"

"That's not what I said! Tell me you need me to fuck you."

"I want you. And only you! Nobody has ever made me feel the way you do." Then something took control of my voice, and I said, "I want you to fuck me, and do with me as you please, I am yours!"

Ander began pounding me once again, slamming himself with full force, pushing me into the wall. He was fucking me so hard I thought I would surely break through into the other room. The picture on the wall was slapping back and forth, as I screamed out in orgasm, it came crashing down to the floor, cracking the glass and damaging the frame. Anders lips were pressed against mine, as his free hand slipped into the top of my corset. He pulled my top down, freeing my nipples, as he now pinched and groped them. The sensation was overwhelming as I felt yet another strong desire deep inside my loins.

That's when I said it. I said, "I want you to... take me to bed, and I want you to fuck me." As soon as I said that, Ander thrust up into me and said, "Oh, baby, you're so hot. Tell me again, again! I'm so fucking close!" As my second orgasm began to gather steam in my tummy, I said, "Fuck me, Ander. Fuck me hard and fuck me long." Then it all came crashing home. I could feel Ander's spunk blasting uncontrolled out of his amazing cock, and I spasmed for what must have been about a solid two minutes on his pulsing piston.

Just as Ander had exhausted himself inside of me he carried me into the bedroom, flopping me down on the soft mattress. He took his place next to me as he tried to catch his breath. I watched as his mighty weapon began to deflate. The sensation of his cum filling my panties was not lost on me. I found the whole scene very sexy. I reached out and began caressing his chest lovingly. I worked my way down to his crotch hoping to breathe more life into him. I did not hesitate one second when I felt him to respond to my touch. I straddled his leg and took him into my mouth once again, getting him fully hard, filling my mouth full of his thick cock.

And that was pretty much how we spent the next 24 hours, fucking and sucking ourselves silly. I came countless times on his thick cock and generous tongue. I even posed for a few sexy pictures Ander insisted on taking. I made him promise to never show them to anybody. I even allowed him to photograph me as we fucked. My favorite picture was of me on my knees sucking on him sloppily, followed by my face smiling at the camera full of his thick creamy load.

I was really getting off on sucking his wonderful cock. I swallowed no less than 3 of his thick loads, revelling in my new found ability. Ander and I did not stop trying for that baby, all the way up until just before Paul got home. Our final fuck was in the shower, I had taken a call from Paul moments after another hard and fast fuck from his brother. I jumped up to wash away the sins of the weekend, not expecting any company, but pleasantly surprised when my lover joined me in the steamy shower stall. I was thankful for the new tankless water heater, as Ander pounded and fucked me one last time. He finished by shooting his load all over my tits and face. I never felt more proud! It wasn't 20 minutes later when Paul walked in the door.

Ander actually packed up a bag, making himself scarce, he didn't think he could bare looking Paul in the eye after everything we did. He also mentioned that he wanted to give Paul and me a chance for some private time. I was quite thankful for that, as I was not sure I could resist his advances. My poor little pussy needed the break too, he had absolutely fucked me raw. I couldn't even wear panties due to the friction!

I was so confused now, I was positive that I loved Paul, but my body needed the animalistic fucking only Ander could provide. When Paul came home, I confessed to breaking some of the rules, and that we had mated more than what we had discussed. I felt so guilty staring into the eyes of the man I had made my sacred vows to, I couldn't stop crying. Paul very sweetly said, "That's OK, honey. I'm kind of glad you did. I was kind of worried that two times wouldn't be good enough. Its not like you enjoyed it anyway, we both know about your issue..."

I stared off into space as he spoke, reliving the last 48 hours of my life, "You're right sweetie, it wasn't ever about pleasure..." My tears were still streaming down my face.

"And the worst part is I miscalculated my most fertile time, its going to be next weekend, maybe even Thursday. I really want it to take!" I once again burst into tears, I might have been playing it up a little for my sweet naive husband.

"There is a good chance this was all for naught!" I buried my face in my hands, mustering all the fake emotion I could.

"Are you sure sweetie, you always know! What happened?"

"I'm not sure, I just never hit the right temperature this weekend!"

"Well, maybe you guys can try again, while I'm at work or something... As long as this is still clinical, and not pleasurable for you... Maybe I can go visit my buddy Derek up north for the weekend..." Paul looked to be a little dejected, I could tell that he wasn't thrilled with the idea of sharing me any longer than he had to.

I said, "Really? You don't mind sweetie? I think I can go through with it again... but Honey, there is something else you don't understand. The reason I broke my promise... was because I did start to like having Ander inside me. It was starting to feel good... maybe it felt a little too good. It's probably mainly because it felt forbidden and all that. Or because it was totally new. I really don't know. I hope you don't hate me..."

And I started crying again. When Paul held me, I could feel that he had a hard-on when I accidentally grazed his crotch with my hand. I truly did not need any more sex at that point. I stripped Paul out of his clothes like some kind of woman possessed. I feigned enthusiasm as his fat body hovered above me, giving me as much of his penis as he could. Had it not been for Anders last deposit in my pussy, I would not have been wet at all. I almost gagged watching his pasty man boobs flop back and forth as he gave it to me. His disgusting belly was bouncing off of me, making it difficult to keep his already short penis inside of me. It must have been good for him because he came in about 15 strokes.

I moaned out in frustration, not that I was even close to cumming myself, but frustrated by the fact the my husband could never give my body what it now craved.

Paul was sweating, as he huffed and puffed to catch his breath, "Wow that was great! Did I make you cum?" The smile on his face brought one to mine.