Blasphemia Ch. 01

Story Info
A demon. A succubus. One unsuspecting Catholic college...
6.6k words
4.69
36.4k
103

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Hell, past the Plains of Torment and the Glades of Misery, but not quite as far as the Screaming Sea, there was a small series of rolling hills that didn't have a name. There were no trees, the grass was brown and wilted, and everytime one sat down anywhere you'd find a rock that had simply appeared underneath where your rear end was going to be. Despite the lack of foliage and hostile rocks, the hills were an almost pleasant place in Hell, which meant that most of the denizens of that dark realm avoided it.

There were exceptions, however.

Atop one of the hills, a demon and a succubus fucked. Their bodies were pressed together in the heat of passion, forked tongue meeting aphrodisiac coated one as she bucked and writhed atop him. They were rather loud and exuberant in their coupling, moving with the passion of being the other's lover for millennia.

Which is to say, with much familiarity yes, but no small amount of boredom either.

Filia stopped moving mid-fuck, growing still atop Nicodemus. He too, grew more and more still underneath her, his throbbing cock locked inside her heat. Sweat coated her skin, laced with enough natural stimulants to turn a koala into a sex machine. His broad, red, rune-covered chest brimmed with it, coils of steam wafting up from his pectorals.

"Nico?" Filia said. "Is this... doing anything for you anymore?"

Nico started to say yes, to lie as demons do, but stopped himself. Lying only really meant something if you stood to gain something by lying, and the fact of the matter was that he was a bit tired of their routine. "No," he said. "I didn't want to say anything but..."

"Oh, thank Satan," Filia said, relaxing atop him.

"Yeah. Sorry."

"Aw, don't be," Filia said. She slid backwards, allowing Nico's thick demonhood to slip from between her legs. "I should've brought it up a couple centuries ago." She slid off him, sitting down on the grass. She winced, then reached down under her right buttock and yanked a rock out from under it.

Nico sat up and scooted next to her, careful to keep at least one part of his body on the ground at all times. The rocks were watching. "It's not that I don't like you anymore," he said. "It's just..."

Filia nodded, then drew back her arm and hurled the rock down the hill. "I'm getting bored down here, Nico."

"Same," he replied, gazing out over the expanses of Hell. Faintly, in the distance, he could hear the sounds of the damned being tortured. For the first few thousand years it had been a joy to hear, bringing fire to his dark and twisted soul. Now he tuned it out as best he could because it was so bloody annoying. "Things never change down here. Not unless big S wants them to."

"It's not you, I promise," Filia said, patting his flank. "You're still the sexiest demon I know."

Nico smiled. "Thank you."

"It's just that, by my nature, I need more than just you though."

Nico put an arm around her shoulders. "I understand. But I thought you sustained yourself over in the Second Ring?"

Filia made a dismissive noise. "The souls there can only provide so much," she said. "Plus it's much more in these days to wind up down here for Greed. The Fourth is packed to the gills."

Nico nodded. "So what do you want to do about it?"

Filia stared off into the distance. "Only thing I can really think of is going topside."

Nico had been afraid she'd say that. He opened his mouth to speak, but she raised a hand. "I know the Dark Lords have said we're no longer allowed to head topside because Satan's mostly done his job and the humans are going to be their own undoing within the next couple centuries. But where's the logic in that? Why can't we speed things up a little? Have a little fun before the trumpets sound and things get all doom and gloom?"

"Aren't there still angels crawling all over the place?" Nico asked.

Filia snorted. "Not nearly. I heard from some of the higher order succubi that they've lessened their presence in some areas to concentrate on holding big population centers. Heaven really shot themselves in their sandaled feet with the requirements to get in. The Hosts ranks are stretched thin."

Nico frowned. "How often do you eavesdrop?"

She grinned. "Enough to get a feel for what's really going on."

"I'm still not sure," Nico said. The idea of getting scorched by holy fire didn't exactly thrill him.

"Oh, come on," Filia teased, tugging on his arm. "We're lower level. They'll never even notice we're gone. Let's go have some fun." She put her lips by his ear. "Just think of all the nubile human women aching for your thick demon dick," she murmured.

Nico growled softly. He'd never been with anyone other than Filia, and he couldn't deny the quiver of anticipatory delight that passed through him. "And who could we talk to about taking a stroll topside?" he asked.

Filia stood up. "I've got someone in mind." Her wings flared out, wide and batlike with black membranes. She lofted into the air with a powerful stroke, flying around and getting some momentum. She passed over Nico, and the two clasped hands. Nico was bourne up into the air, away from the hills and their antagonistic rocks.

The two of them soared over the expanses of Hell, Filia using powerful strokes of her wings to carry them over thick columns of superheated air. There, she glided, and they were able to cross the realm with ease. The Plains of Torment and the Glades of Misery faded away behind them, as they passed over the River Styx where it flowed in a circle around the dark center of Hell, where the Rings sloped downward all the way to icy pit where the Dark Lord resided. Filia deliberately avoided flying over the yawning void - it gave her vertigo. Instead, she angled her body to the South, to the Forest of Hanged Men and the castle at its center.

"Azagthoth?" Nico asked, craning his head back to look at her. "Didn't he botch the Cold War?"

"Yep, and Satan never forgave him for it," Filia said, angling her body downward, the wind tugging at her ample, bare bosom. "I mean he got it perfect. Three names, six letters, Ronald Wilson Reagan. It was fucking perfect. And then Azagthoth just had to go and destabilize the USSR." She shook her head. "Moron. Thankfully humans are dumb and allowed a bunch of men who are somehow even more malicious to take over all the positions of power." Filia pulled up sharply at the castle walls, depositing Nico there before lighting down herself. Her wings snapped shit against her back.

"So why him?" Nico asked again.

"Well, the Matriarch is still close to him, and apparently he still resents Satan for blaming him for pulling the rug out from under Armageddon. So if it goes against what Satan wants, Azagthoth will probably help us with it." She grinned as she strolled ahead of him, shadows wrapping around her into a stringy, swimsuit like garment that flossed her ass, covered her nipples and sex, and not much else. "Also helps he's one of the original Fallen and has the power to actually, you know, get us up there."

"Fair point," Nico conceded.

She winked at him, then strode along the battlements of the castle to the heavy door at the end. "They all lead to the same place," Filia explained, lifting a hand to rap at the door. "Uncle Azzy!"

Nico gave her a bemused look. "Uncle Azzy?"

Filia actually blushed and muttered something that sounded like "he and the Matriarch are close" but came out with the words running together punctuated by a little squeak at the end. When no reponse came, Filia reached up and rapped on the door again. "Uncle Azzy?"

"Go 'way," came a slightly slurred voice from inside the castle. "M'busy..."

"Azagthoth, it's me, Filia," the succubus said,her voice full of pout. "We wanted to talk to you about something. Can we come in, please?" She fluttered her eyelashes even though Azagthoth had no way of seeing it.

"Who's we?"

"My demon friend Nico and I!"

Silence followed. "Should we..." Nico began.

"M'fine, fine, come in..." The door to the castle opened with a loud, dramatic creak.

The two infernals walked in through the door, into a downward sloping stone stairwell. Nico's hooves clicked on the stone as they went. Further down, the walls around the stairwell ended, the sides open to the air as they descended into a massive castle atrium full of other staircases.

In the center of the atrium was a stone chair that held Azagthoth. The fallen angel was slumped, staring grumpily out the window across the vastness of Hell to the Pit. His hair was black like an oil slick, parted down the middle and pooling on his shoulders. A cloth band wrapped around his eyes - Satan had abacinated them after Azagthoth caused the end of the Cold War. His wings, long stripped of their divine feathers and fetched instead with replacements made from the raw void, drooped behind him.

He lifted a hand in acknowledgment. "Filia."

"Uncle Azzy," Filia purred. Her wings snapped out and she flitted off the stairwell. She perched neatly on the arm of Azagthoth's chair, then turned and sat down in the fallen angel's lap, her perky ass nestled between his legs. "Why so down?"

"Gee, I don't know," Azagthoth replied.

Nico reached ground level and walked in front of the fallen angel. Despite the fact that Satan had humiliated Azagthoth for all of Hell to see, Azagthoth was still one of the most ancient denizens of Hell, and still commanded some respect. Nico bowed to the Fallen.

"No need for that, my impish friend," Azagthoth said. "We're all worth about the same to the Dark Lord here."

Nico straightened up. "R-right."

"So what brings the two of ye here to my domain?" Azagthoth snorted, blowing locks of his hair up. "What little bit of it is left anyways."

"We were wondering what the best way to get out of Hell was!" Filia chriped.

Azagthoth grunted. "Looking to get yourself smote? Far easier ways of committing' suicide. 'Course that's a round-trip 'round here, heheh." The old angel actually smiled a bit.

"Not at all!" Nico said. "It's just... we're so fucking bored down here. Literally!"

"We just don't do it for one another any more," Filia said. "We want a change of pace."

"And you want to fuck humans?' Azagthoth sounded offended.

"Well, considering Lilith, Cleopatra, Marie Antoinette and that one crazy German woman answer to Satan himself my options are limited," Nico said.

"And Nico's the most strapping demon I know!" Filia said. "If he can't scratch my itches, who can?" She shook Azagthoth gently. "Come on, Uncle Azzy."

Azagthoth grumbled as the succubus shook him. "I don't know..."

"Think of it like this," Filia chriped. "You let us out of here, it's going to really piss off Satan. How can you say no to that?" Nico noticed that she was laying on her thick seduction voice. Did that even work on the Fallen?

Azagthoth bowed his head. His jaw clenched, then he sighed heavily. "Fine."

"Yay!" Filia said. She hugged Azagthoth around the shoulders. "You're the best, Uncle Azzy."

"Don't get too ahead of yourself," Azagthoth said. "You'll need a few things before you go. First off, do you even know where you're going?"

Nico raised a finger, then bit his lip. "Erm..."

"Hadn't thought that far, honestly," Filia said.

Azagthoth sighed. "Demons these days. No sense of planning." He shooed Filia off his lap and rose from the chair. He snapped his fingers, and a map of the Earth appeared in the air in front of him with a flash and a whiff of brimstone. "If you want to avoid the ire of the Divine, you need to go to one of the battleground areas. And there's precious few of those left, given how good the past few decades have been for us."

"The United States seems like the best place," Filia said, rubbing her hands together. "Middle of nowhere, Bible Belt, full of delicious purity to feed off of."

Azagthoth snorted. "Middle America doesn't serve the divine, not even close. Much as I hate the old bastard, even I have to admit that the Bible Belt is Satan's greatest triumph." He snapped his fingers, and a few dots appeared on the map of the States, two on the east coast and one on the west coast. "These would be your best bets. They're contested territory, which means that you two can slip in without upsetting the balance too much." Azagthoth smiled a little, pointing to the lower of the two east coast dots. "Honestly, this place in Florida is probably your single best option."

"Why's that?" Nico asked.

"Well for one, it's summer, which means it's hotter than you could ever believe there, so you two can adjust easily. Second, I've already got a place in mind for you." He snapped his fingers again, and the map changed into several floating images of old, worn brick buildings. The architecture was reminiscent of churches, high vaulted arches, sharp triangular roofs, and several straight-up steeples. "Filia and Nico, allow me to introduce you to Saint Bethany's. It's a private university." He smiled lazily. "A private Catholic university."

Nico felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up, his breathing deepening a little. A religious university had to be packed to the brim with young devotees, those who had never really faced temptation that he could provide. He looked over at Filia. The succubus was practically salivating, her nipples jutting up against the thin bands that hooked over her breasts.

"It gets better," Azagthoth said. "Saint Bethany's sits on a stretch of land near a beach. The university students go there frequently, but it's also a popular destination for every kind of beach goer imaginable." The images shifted, showing expanses of beautiful white sand ringed by sand oats and palm trees, clear blue water lapping at the shoreline. There were other kinds of natural beauty visible as well, strapping men in swim trunks lounging on the sands with buxom women whose busts looked as though they were about to burst free of their swimsuit tops.

"The poor kids at that university have to deal with the fact that such a cornucopia of fleshy pleasures is right at their doorstep, and they can't bring themselves to do anything about it." Azagthoth's eyes flashed with disdain for those who resisted such urges. "You two could have a field day there."

"Fuck yes, we could," FIlia said, her eyes hungry. "Let's do it."

"Very well," Azagthoth said. "But one more thing before you go." He reached up to his tattered wings and gently yanked two feathers from them, showing no hint of pain in doing so. "Take these with you. They're imbued with a little of my power that can help you if you're discovered by the Host or their agents. Never hurts to be too careful."

Filia took one feather and threaded it into her dark hair, and Nico took the other and tucked it into the waistband of his kilt. The feather oozed with a dark, hot power, like oil drawn directly from the depths of the Earth. "We appreciate this, Azagthoth," he said, bowing again.

"'Tis my pleasure," the old Fallen said, waving him off. "Anything to stick it to Satan's gnarled old plates." He snapped his fingers, and a portal appeared in front of them, it's edges writhing and twisting as if they had minds of their own. "Now then, off you go. Have fun!"

Filia squealed in delight and ran through the portal without hesitation. Nico looked up at Azagthoth. The fallen angel stared back at him, the dark pools of his eyes unreadable. Then he inclined his head to the side. Nico squared his shoulders, then stepped through the portal.

He felt as though his insides became his outsides and vice versa, his noise of discomfort being sucked away by the vortex as he was pulled in all directions like once as if he'd been strapped to a taffy stretcher. For a brief moment, he panicked. Had Azagthoth consigned them some dark realm beyond their comprehension for daring to disturb his brooding?

Then everything snapped together again, and Nico landed heavily on a hard surface in a dim room, facefirst. He groaned, patting himself up and down to make sure that all of his bits and pieces were there, saving his cock for last. He sighed when he felt it's girth beneath his kilt.

"Most important thing is still there?" Filia giggled from behind him.

Nico sighed and rolled over. "Yeah, it's..." He trailed off.

They were in a small room, dimly lit by a single electric light above them. Around them were shelves stacked with cleaning supplies - bleach, soaps, floor wax. The tools to use said cleaning supplies were in the corner. But that wasn't what had made him stop speaking.

Filia had shapeshifted, as was her wont as a succubus, though Nico had never seen her transform into a human guise before. The body she'd picked was lithe and petite, yet with tits that seemed a few sizes larger than what normally would be on a human frame of the size she'd chosen. She'd kept her hair black, though now instead of long waves, it was a short pixie cut. Her eyes were bright green, her lips soft and smug, with a silver ring pierced through the lower one. She did a little turn in place, letting him see the lines of her back and the alluring curve of her cute, perky ass. "Like it?" she asked.

NIco could feel himself getting hard, his cock pressing up against the cloth of his kilt. "It's... different," he said. "Sexy." He raised an eyebrow. "A little young looking to be at college, don't you think?"

"Hey, plenty of humans look youthful when they start out," Filia said, cupping her tits in her hands and letting them go. "It's after a few years when they realize that the future is empty that all the life is sucked out of them!"

Nico laughed. "Right."

"Now for you, big stud," Filia said, snapping her fingers. Her shadows wrapped around her, forming into a black t-shirt and a black and white miniskirt. "Show me what you got."

Nico got up, then looked down at his hands. Glamours came more easily to succubi and incubi than rank and file demons, but every infernal had the talent. It had been their bread and butter tool for millennia, the crux of millions of successful temptations. It took Nico only a few moments to find the ability, and he closed his eyes, picturing a new, human version of him in his mind. He felt his skin prickle for a moment, then it warped and twisted all at once into something new.

"Very nice," Filia purred. Nico opened his eyes and stared down at himself. His frame was mostly the same, though shrunken down a little to meet human standards - questions would start flying around if he strode around the college at his full seven feet in height. So he'd settled for just taller than six, with a muscular body and cropped brown hair. He drew his kilt away from his crotch. His cock was the same length as before, though instead of red it was now pink and tan.

Filia followed his gaze. "Imagine when the first human girl gets a look at that thing," she said. "You're going to rock their world, Nico."

Nico felt a surge of excitement, giddy anticipation quickening his infernal heart. "Well then, what are we waiting for?" He took another bit of glamour power and used it to change his clothing. He went with a pair of blue jeans and a sleeveless shirt to show off the expanses of his arms. He flexed, grinning to himself. "Fuck, I feel good."

"You look good," Filia said. She grabbed hold of one of his arms and did a few pullups on it. "I'm hungry."

Nico grabbed her ass and squeezed, then leaned down and gave the succubus a fiery kiss. She squeaked and leaned into him, her hand cupping him through his pants. "Hell, just being here is making me horny," Filia said. "Let's go show these repressed dolts what they're missing out on."

Nico opened the door and bowed. "After you."

Filia sauntered past him, fingers trailing along the front of his pants as they did. They walked out into a hallway, tiled and plain. The walls were bare save for a corkboard with missives pinned to it, reminders about study sessions and a flier for a large beach party that would be happening in two weeks. Nico and Filia walked to their left and around a corner, finding a window to gaze out of.

12