Blasphemia Ch. 02

Story Info
Filia gets kinky, and both her and Nico make a new friend...
5.9k words
4.73
14.1k
21
0

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dean's office wasn't entirely what Filia had expected. Granted, she was a denizen of Hell and had never attended anything resembling a formal school before, so she had no real frame of reference for her observations. However, she had expected... well, more than what she saw. Dean McGarvey was an incredibly organized man. There were no loose papers on the desk, no errant pens on the cabinet behind him. The IN and OUT trays on his desk were each about half full. When she'd entered, he'd put his pen down at a perfect parallel to his computer keyboard.

McGarvey himself also wasn't what she'd expected - but in a better way. She'd expected some old bat with no hair and a hooked nose, rheumatic eyes watering at her behind thick glasses. While the Dean wasn't a strapping young virile human male, there were still qualities about him that drew her eye. His salt and pepper hair was neatly combed over, gel giving it a faint sheen in the light from the fan turning lazily overhead. He had a thin, trimmed beard, silvery grey. The collared shirt he wore fit him nicely, though he did have a bit of a paunch that Filia could see over his desk.

"Have a seat, miss...?" His eyes narrowed a fraction as he regarded her. "I don't believe I've seen you around campus."

Filia wasn't about to go with the doofy name that Nico had given the female administrator who'd apprehended them outside. She'd had to resist the urge to smack the glamoured demon across the quad. Francine, really. "Festina," she said, affecting the best innocent-yet-sexy demeanor that she could. She laced her hands behind her back, pushing her arms together so her tits thrust out a little, their full curve outlined by the tight t-shirt her shadows had wrought for her. "And I'm a transfer student. Just started yesterday."

The Dean arched an eyebrow. "I wasn't informed of such a transfer. Where did you come from?"

A place you'll be very familiar with soon enough, mortal, she purred inwardly. "Somewhere far," she said. "It was a very sudden switch." Her lower lip slid out into a pout. "Very jarring to me."

"I see." He gestured to the chair. "Have a seat then, Miss Festina."

Filia sat down in the chair while making the innocuous action as sexy as possible. She put a swivel in her hips as she sat down hard enough to make her tits bounce inside her shirt. Then she crossed her legs, so that the miniskirt hiked up her pale legs. The lower part of her ass was bare on the wooden chair, and she felt goosebumps rise along her thighs. She'd forgotten to have her shadows form undergarments, then realized she likely wasn't going to need them. They'd just get in the way.

"Since you're new," the Dean began, getting up out of his chair. Filia eyed him hungrily. He was thick about the waist, yes, but it was a good thickness, a softness with strength behind it. "It's not uncommon for young women such as yourself to have trouble adjusting to our codes of conduct, Miss Festina."

"Such as myself?" Filia echoed, uncrossing and re-crossing her legs when he looked at her, hoping to give him a flash of her tempting femininity.

"I don't know where you've come to us from, but clearly it was a place where dressing as you do was encouraged." He nodded, once. "As is the prerogative of other schools. But here at Saint Bethany's, we are committed to fostering learning within an environment that falls within the teachings of God and Christ." His eyes flicked up and down her body. "And one of the core tenants of such an environment lies in the way we present ourselves to our campus and each other each and every day."

Filia smoothed out her skirt around her legs, letting her fingers linger on the hem as she made a show of tugging it down over her bare thighs. "I know it's not exactly standard, but it's not like I'm walking around the campus naked, sir." She dipped her head, looking up at him through half-lidded eyes. "Surely there's some room for... wiggling in the dress code?"

She saw something flicker across his eyes, just the faintest hint of some emotion. Was it disgust, or something else? "The Lord did not give us 'wiggle room' when he handed down the Commandments to Moses on the top of Mount Sinai, Festina. Jesus' apostles did not give us wiggle room when they transcribed His word into the Gospels. And in that manner, we too do not abide by the idea of wiggle room."

Filia hardened her gaze, staring at the human intently. She'd been toying with him thus far, just seeing how far she could get with her voice and shapeshifted body alone. But the haughty way he'd simply brushed her off made her want to take the gloves off. She thrust out her chest a little, calling upon the reservoir of power flowing through her veins. The human wanted to play? She'd reduce him to putty for her own amusement.

"Is that how you've lived your whole life, Dean?" she asked him. "Adhering to the same doctrine hammered into that head of yours when you were a boy? Never flinching, never wavering in your purpose?" She smirked at him. "Seems like you're more of an automaton than a man."

The Dean stared at her intently. "If you're trying to insult me, Miss Festina, I'm afraid you won't get far."

And if you're trying to resist, I'll make it impossible, Filia thought. She reached up, running her fingers along her throat. "Seems strange. You actually managed to get married? For how long?"

"Twenty years," the Dean replied. Then he paused, as if he were surprised that he had actually answered the question.

"And you have kids?" Filia said. She got up out of the chair and took a few steps closer to him.

"Two," the Dean said. "I did not tell you you could stand, Miss Festina."

"No, you didn't," Filia said, ignoring his implied command to sit back down. She put some sway in her hips and walked around the office. She could feel the tether of her power from her spirit to his, a tendril of energy that let her read him and influence him. Human minds couldn't comprehend the forces at work, so they never took notice. It was almost too easy. She could've obliterated his mind, made him a blank slate, but there was little to be gained from such an act. She fed off sexual energy and desire, and blank slates had no desires, no promises to break. It was the equivalent of filling up on plain bread - all substance, no flavor. And Filia wanted only the best flavors she could feast upon.

So she kept up her reeling, like the man was a fish upon her line. There was a balance to be found. "Do you and your wife get along, Dean McGarvey?" she asked. "And please, what is your real name? Saying your title over and over just gets tiresome."

"We get along just fine," he answered, again sounding surprised he was answering her. "And my first name is Paul."

Filia nodded. A much better name for her to seduce him with. So much less clunky than McGarvey. She hitched her hip on her desk, deliberately brushing her miniskirt up so he could almost see the bottom of the curve of her ass. "Must be hard to have sex with two kids in the house."

Paul coughed. "Miss Festina, I don't think that line of inquiry is appropriate between the two of us."

"Why not?" she said, turning her gaze upon him. "We're both adults, Paul. Though, granted, I'm only just above the curve." This was a lie of course. Filia was several hundred years old, forged from the soul of a Spanish noblewoman who had taken to sleeping around on her husband. But her old life was a distant memory to her now, cloaked in the fogs of the past. She teased her fingers around her waist, lifting her shirt a little to expose the line of her hip.

Paul's eyes widened a fraction, and his breathing deepened a little. His spirit pulsed against Filia's tether, telling her all that she needed to know. "Now, Miss Festina-"

"When did you meet your wife, Paul?" she cut him off. Her tongue flitted out over her lower lip. "Tell me."

Paul slowly turned his head away from her, as if he had to fight an all-consuming urge to look at her. "We met twenty years ago. She was... she had just turned twenty. I was twenty-seven. She was stunning. Beautiful. Innocent." He swallowed heavily. "A v-virgin."

"And you showed her the way, is that it?" Filia purred, hooking a finger into her skirt and drawing it down. One of her hands went to her breast, cupping it lightly. "Spread her tight virgin cunny wide and put a baby in her, didn't you? You like younger women, don't you, Paul?"

The man was visibly sweating, and the cold chill of it on his skin seemed to slice through the haze of her Hell-magic laced voice for a moment. His head snapped back to her, his eyes wide as he realized what he'd just admitted. "I... I..."

"And that's why you enjoy your work here so much, isn't it?" she murmured, squeezing her tit hard enough to make herself moan a little. "Because you get to see all these pretty young women running around with their blouses and skirts, watching them from up here, disciplining them when it's proper, because that's the only way you'll ever get close to that barely legal pussy again, isn't it?" She tilted her head back. "I can see it in your eyes. You wanted to fuck me from the moment I walked in. Your conscious mind might not be willing to admit it, but deep under the skin there lurks an animal driven by simpler instincts."

Paul's cock tented his slacks as he leaned against the bookshelf behind him. His breathing was low and deep, and she saw the war he was fighting internally. His devout consciousness warred with the human animal within, the beast lurking behind his eyes that wanted to grab her, flip her over and jam his cock into her tight pussy, claim her as his own.

She decided to help the beast. Filia slid off the desk and moved over to him, pressing her lithe, petite body into his own. She ran her hands over his body, her touches setting his skin alight with tingling pleasure as she did. The top button of his shirt came undone quickly, then the second, and her fingers splayed on his chest. "Lucky for you, I don't crave boys like the ones outside. I want men, like you."

"My..." he breathed, eyes flicking over to the gold band on his finger. "My wife..."

"Doesn't," Filia breathed, sinking to her knees in front of him. "Need..." Her fingers had his pants undone in moments, drawing them down with a light tug. "To know." She fished inside his boxers, drawing his thick, pulsing prick out and holding it in her hand. The Dean wasn't the longest she'd ever seen - nowhere near Nico - but he had a thickness to him, and his balls oozed a rich, heady musk. She cupped them, breathing lightly over his groin. "Oh my..."

"Festina," he growled, all hints of his nervousness gone.

Filia nuzzled the thick cock in front of her, pressing her lips to where his shaft met his balls, her tongue flitting out. "Mmmm, hells," she breathed. "Such a nice cock you have, Paul. Shame that only your wife gets to play with it."

He nudged his hips against her face, another low growl slipping free of his throat. His cock surged in her hand.

"But don't worry," she murmured, lapping her way up his shaft and kissing the tip of his prick. Musky pre spurted along her tongue, and she drank it greedily. "After I'm done knocking your barriers down, my friend will work on the girls, and I'll give you all that young human pussy you want."

Filia dipped her head, her soft lips parting and sliding down his slick cock. Paul let out a low noise and leaned back against the wall, bucking his hips up into her face. She smiled inwardly, occupied as her lips were by the delicious, devout prick between them. Humans were so easy, and the satisfaction at breaking Paul's will to resist her made her oh so wet. She could feel her own arousal damp in the inside of her thighs as she sucked on him, lathering him with her tongue as she deepthroated him, her throat expanding to accommodate his girth as she did. She reached down and toyed with herself, slipping fingers inside her own slick heat.

Paul's cock twitched and spasmed against her tongue, and she slid backwards, looking up at him. "Oho no," she said. "You don't get to cum yet."

"Please..." he begged. "I'm so close."

"I know you are," Filia murmured, stroking his wonderful length. "But you don't want to finish in my mouth, don't you? You'd rather finish somewhere else." She turned and ground her ass into his pelvis. "Lift my skirt, Paul. Be bad. See what's underneath."

His strong hands gripped her thighs, his grip firm. He let out an almost feral sigh as his fingers pushed into her soft skin and buried his face in her hair, inhaling deeply. Filia wondered what she smelled like to him. Every succubus smelled different to everyone else. Those strong fingers lifted the hem of her skirt, up and over, her plush rump nestled into his lap. She heard him take a breath. "Nothing?"

"Nothing," she cooed, adjusting her hips so his member was nestled in the cleft of her ass. "Always nothing. If any man wants to fuck me all they have to do is bend me over. Because..." She smirked. "I'm a very bad girl, Paul..."

"Tell me you're on contraceptives," he moaned. His hands snaked under her shirt and cupped her breasts, kneading and squeezing.

Filia reached behind her, shoving his pants down so she could get a handful of his bare skin. Her fingers dug into his thigh, and she felt warmth under her palm. Damnation, how horny was he? "Would that really change what's about to happen here?"

He ground against her. "No..."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

Paul wrapped his arms around her midriff and picked up her up bodily, making Filia squeak in surprise. The human had some strength to him! He carried her over to the desk, pressing her into it. His hand pushed her down, and she giggled as she was pinned to the desk by his bulk. She heard a rustle, and looked back to see him stripping off his shirt. The dean had a broad torso, a bit thick and sagging in places, but still strong. She took a breath at the sight of his eyes - the pupils were tiny dots. "You've been a sinful little girl, Festina," he said, his voice low.

Filia waggled her rump back and forth. "Forgive me, Daddy, for I have sinned." She smirked. "I've sinned a lot."

Paul slapped her on the ass, hard, making Filia yelp with joy. He did it again, and a again, spanking both sides of her rump until it was red and stinging and Filia was soaked. He cupped the stinging flesh and spread it wide, the head of his cock nudging against her cuntlips. Filia wiggled back against him, desperate to have that thick length inside her.

Slowly, Paul worked his cock inside her, inch by inch. Filia relaxed, a contented groan slipping from her lips as he slid all the way inside her. There was no cock she couldn't accommodate, no man she couldn't handle. Demon dicks were nice, Nico's especially, but they just didn't do it for her any more. There was something wondrous about the human slowly thrusting into her that she couldn't quite put her finger on.

Filia smiled and rested her forehead against the desk. The time to ponder that was later. Now was the time to fuck. She braced herself against the surface of the desk and humped back against Paul, her thick ass slapping into his pelvis with a noise that echoed through the office. "Oh, yes... Paul, yes!"

His hands found her tits again, stretching the fabric of her shirt. "I liked it when you called me 'Daddy' earlier, Festina... keep doing it..."

Filia craned her head back so she could look him in the eye. She clenched herself around his length, and watched his eyes close and his face go slack in pleasure. "Whatever you want, Daddy..." she purred. Her hands covered his own on her chest, her voice saccharine. "I'll do whatever you want, Daddy, just don't stop giving me that cock..."

Paul pulled her back into his body, and Filia went with it, letting him trap her with his strong arms while he pounded her quivering cunny, his balls slapping her thighs as her miniskirt was bunched up tighter and tighter between them. Filia could feel his lust, his pure animal need, and she fed off it. The simple act of being the object of this man's desire was making her feel stronger than she had in centuries, and more pleasure than she'd felt in a long time. "Daddy, yes... give it to me, give me everything you have!"

Paul growled, loud and feral, and gave her what she wanted. His cock plunged into her, over and over, making her writhe, squirm and gasp in his grip. Filia felt like the human was working out years of pent up stress into her, and she was more than happy to accommodate him. She pushed back against him, reaching back to tangle her fingers in his hair, give him that extra push he needed.

She was rewarded moments later by him slamming his hips into her, and she felt him pulse and spasm inside her, his orgasm intense like she'd felt in few men before. She peaked along with him, her pussy clenching and squeezing him as she milked him for everything he had. He kept coming, more and more, until she was full. His human cum was rich and full, and Filia felt new strength flow into her body as she absorbed his essense from it. Paul drew back from her, sliding out of her with a wet slithering noise, and she felt his passion run down her leg.

"Mmm, that was wonderful," she purred, turning around to face him. She blinked. Had the human always had a rune on his thigh where her hand had grabbed him?

A knock came at the door. "Filia?" Nico's voice called. "How's it going?"

She sat on the dean's desk, crossing her legs and feeling the wet warmth between them. "Just fine, Nico dear. You can come in if you want."

Still in his human guise, the demon eased the door open and stuck his head in. He took stock of the situation and grinned wide. "So you had a good time?"

Filia looked at Paul, still naked and breathing heavily. "I'd say so, yes. Although, look at his leg."

Nico pushed the door open and strode inside the office. He was trailed by the buxom woman Jennifer who had pulled them aside before, although now she was completely naked and smelled like wild, sweaty sex. Filia raised an eyebrow as she saw the rune glowing on her breast. It was identical to the one on Paul's thigh.

"Why is Dean McGarvey naked, Master?" Jennifer giggled.

Filia arched an eyebrow at Nico. "Master?"

The demon actually looked embarrassed. "Look, before you say anything, I didn't make her call me that, she just started doing it. We were going at it, I felt my hand get hot, then bam, she was branded with the rune." He held up his hand and waggled his fingers. "Nothing else is out of the ordinary. But I shouldn't be able to do that. I'm only a few steps above the imps, nowhere near the Greater Demons or the Fallen."

Filia rubbed her chin as she thought for a moment, then snapped her fingers. She reached up into her thick hair and parted her bangs to withdraw the feather she'd gotten from Azagthoth before leaving Hell. She held it in her palm for a moment, feeling it warm her skin as it did. "Think this might have something to do with it?"

Nico blinked. "It just might. Though I don't understand how just carrying that around could give us Greater Demon powers like branding and such."

Filia tucked the feather back into her hair, then looked sidelong at the dean. "Well then, Dean, seems that since you've been branded you're now mine to play with as I desire." She leaned back, smiling. "This should be fun."

"As you say, Mistress," he said.

"Oh, I like that!" Filia cooed, hopping off the desk. "Now then, my pet, we're going to need lodgings while we stay here and get to work." She walked over to the dean and cupped his face in her hands, loving the way that his pupils shrank as she did. "Surely there has to be an empty dorm room around here somewhere that you could let your Mistress stay in? Somewhere off the beaten path, yet luxurious?"

12