Blasphemia Ch. 03

Story Info
A deal is made, and the debauchery begins...
5.3k words
4.69
13k
14

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicodemus was just under a thousand years old, a young adult by demon standards. Though he was no longer an Imp, the lowest caste of the demonic hierarchy, he was still rather far down the proverbial totem pole. Even still, he could command powers that could bring humans to heel quite easily, and that wasn't counting whatever new abilities he'd gained from Azagthoth's feather, wound into the coarse fur of his upper legs. Filia was also rather powerful, despite being in the lower order of succubi.

Yet the both of them sat on Lily's bed like cowed children as the young woman stared at them, her arms folded. The two of them shifted uncomfortably. They'd been on the surface for less than three hours and already they'd had their cover blown.

"So let me get this straight," Lily said. She pointed at them with both hands. "You two are demons."

"Technically, he's a demon," Filia said, patting Nico's knee. "I'm a succubus. The catch-all term for us is Infernals."

"Right," Lily said slowly. "But you're not like, super powerful de... Infernals."

Nico nodded. "Right."

"And you came here because you wanted to... get laid?" Lily arched a razor thin black eyebrow. "I mean... really?"

"You don't know how boooooring it is in Hell right now," Filia said, flopping backwards onto Lily's bed. Her breasts bounced with the motion. "Everyone's in a holding pattern because basically as long as we don't do anything, humankind will fuck everything up on it's own and we win by default. But because of that, Satan's told everyone to not go out, because the last time someone did it delayed us winning the Long War." She looked up over the swell of her tits at Lily. "It's only because humans are dumb as sin that things went our way again."

"No argument here," Lily said, averting her gaze. "Though, uh, could the both of you please put some clothes on?"

"Right! Sorry." Filia snapped her fingers and her shadows flowed around her to form her one-piece. Nico summoned a loincloth with a flicker of thought.

"Thank you," Lily said. "So, the two of you were bored, and you got who's help to come up here?"

"Azagthoth," Nico answered. "Fallen Angel, used to be one of Satan's closest until he cocked up the Apocalypse back in the Eighties."

Lily gave him a flat look. "Reagan?" Nico nodded. "I knew it!" Lily said, pumping her hand. "No way it wasn't a coincidence! Suck it, Mom!"

"So he's on the outs with Satan right now, and was willing to help us get up here," Nico finished. "We literally just got here a couple hours ago."

"And you already fucked the dean and Jennifer?" Lily said, sounding impressed. "Fuck, that's some quick work. Kudos."

"Thank you!" Filia said, sitting up. "Someone appreciates the work we do."

"So, that's all you're here for?" Lily asked. "Just to sleep with anyone and everyone you can get your hands on?"

"Pretty much!" Filia said, rubbing her hands together. "Nico's got dibs on all the ladies, and I want every silver fox and young stud I can get my hands on. It's an all you can eat buffet!"

Lily shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "So, what happens to me? Now that I know?"

Nico and Filia exchanged a long look. "I... don't know?" Nico said. "We kinda lost that thread of thought."

Both Infernals could see the wheels of thought turning behind Lily's eyes. "Because if this isn't some cafeteria induced fever dream, and you two are real, then that means that Angels and such are real as well." She turned and picked up the silver pendant off her dresser, the ruby twinkling in the light of the room. "And this thing somehow has the power to obliterate your glamours. Any idea why?"

"No clue," FIlia admitted. "But ah, mind pointing it in another direction, please?"

Lily gave them both a look, then hooked the pendant over her neck, the silver cross resting just above the valley of her breasts. "I'll keep it right here for safekeeping."

The two Infernals shared another long glance. "What is it that you want?" Nico asked slowly.

Lily looked smug. "Nothing at all. Matter of fact, I want to help you."

"How could you help us?" Filia asked.

"You two are here to have a good time, and from what I've gathered from talking to you, you get the most thrills out of breaking the wills of the more... devout people you come across." Lily grinned, and Nico could've sworn he saw a flash of something positively demonic in that smile. "And given how I wish most of the people around here would loosen the fuck up, I feel like I could be your guide of sorts."

Filia leaned her head back, her eyes narrowed slightly. "I'm sensing a catch. Who are you to make demands of us, mortal?"

"Probably nobody," Lily admitted. "But I'm sick and tired of all these Catholic pricks running around here. I want to have some fun. So I won't go yakking about how there's two demons living down the hall from me. Some of the students won't believe me, but a small portion might, and that might attract attention that you don't want from real Angels."

Nico rubbed his horns. "You make a good point. What do you want?"

The young woman's face grew darker. "In my three years at this crapshoot of a school, one of the biggest lessons I've learned is that no matter how chaste and 'pure' girls are raised, they still find ways to be absolute cunts to one another. Though instead of them bragging about the parties they go to and how many guys they scored with, here they compete to see who can memorize the most gospels and who's had a purity or promise ring for the longest." Lily's smile grew predatory. "I want the two of you to defile them. Nico, turn them into your gibbering harem girls. Filia, fuck their guys in front of them. That's basically what you're here for already, isn't it?"

Nico felt something swell within him. It felt like... kinship. Despite being human, being mortal, this young woman had the air of the demonic about her. He got a kick out of it.

"I like the way you think," Filia purred. "I'm getting the sense we're going to get along just fine."

"Awesome." Lily rubbed her hands together. "When do we start?"

"Howsabout now?" Filia said, springing off the bed. She snapped her fingers, and her human glamour returned. "I'm already raring to go again. Nico?"

He almost said yes, then held his tongue. "You two go ahead. I want to contact Azagthoth and talk to him for a moment."

"Whatever you do, don't do it in my room," Lily said. "I don't know what kind of wild crap happens when you open up portals to Hell, but I don't want my stuff messed up."

"Fair enough," Nico said, getting to his feet and glamouring up. "I'll catch the two of you later."

"Bye!" Filia and Lily chorused in sing-song voices. The two of them put their heads together and started whispering as Nico left the room. He felt a strange moment of sympathy for all the humans on the campus. They had no idea what was about to be unleashed upon them.

Back in his and Filia's room, Nico dropped the glamour and walked to the center of the room. He cleared a space, then held out his hand, focusing on the demonic fire deep within him. There wasn't much to the dimensional contact spell - all Infernals learned it at a young age. Most used it to reach out across Hell, it only took a little bit more effort to push it across dimensions. Nico had heard rumor that you could actually make the gaping windows into other realms actually appear in Heaven with no effort, but he'd never actually gone through with trying it. The light of Paradise could be scalding even through the spell windows.

So instead he focused on Hell, on it's smoky warmth, like that of a medium-rare steak. He focused on one particular castle in particular, a swirling vortex of smoke and fire appearing in front of him. The smell of sulfur filled the air, making his skin tingle and his nostrils flare.

The image in the vortex flickered, then resolved itself into the hulking figure of Azagthoth. "You," the Fallen Angel said. "What are you calling on me for already?"

"I just wanted to ask you a couple questions, Lord Azagthoth," Nico said.

"Speak quickly. I'm rather occupied at the moment."

Nico forgot himself. "With what?"

"None of your business," Azagthoth rumbled. "Ask your questions."

Next time I'm getting Filia to call him with me, Nico grumbled inwardly. The sight of her tits seems to put him in a good mood. "The feathers that you bestowed upon Filia and myself when we left Hell."

"What of them?"

"Well, what do they do, exactly?" Nico asked. "Or what are they supposed to do?"

"Think of them like waterskins full of Infernal power," Azagthoth said. "You can draw from them to bolster your own natural abilities."

"But they're not supposed to give us any beyond our ken as lower rank Infernals?"

Azagthoth shifted, leaning towards the communication vortex. "No," he said slowly. "But why do you ask?"

Quickly, Nico summarized the events of the afternoon, skimming over the more salacious details - those were for his enjoyment alone. "And when we were... finished... I realized she had a rune on her chest where my hand had been grabbing her."

Azagthoth raised one razor thin eyebrow. "Describe the rune."

"It was circular, with two lines going from top to bottom inside of the circle and what looked like a pitchfork turned on it's side so it was like the letter E."

Azagthoth's eyes widened. "That's a higher-level thrall rune. It's only supposed to be marked on beings by Infernals that are close to the power of the Lords of Hell."

Nico was taken aback. "So, wait... Filia and I cast apex runes without any effort? And almost no realization?"

"It would seem so," Azagthoth said, stroking his chin. "How would that be possible? My feathers should only act as reservoirs of power, not as talismans that bestow casting abilities like that."

"Did you do something on accident?" Nico asked.

"I'm no fool, whelp, I know full well what I gave you," Azagthoth said, his voice growing snappy again. "And even still, what does it matter? Sounds like it should work to your advantage. Just tell whoever you mark to not make it obvious they serve you, which should be a no-brainer even for minds as simple as humans. And don't make yourselves too obvious - mark them in places that Angels won't be looking."

"So... erogenous zones and below the belt?"

"Bingo. Now if you'll excuse me, I have things that need to be taken care of." Azagthoth snapped his fingers and killed the connection.

"Touchy touchy," Nico muttered, killing the spell and drawing his power back into himself. He stood there in the room for a moment, holding his clenched fist against his chest. His free hand brushed against the feather on his thigh again. Now that he was aware of it, he could comprehend just how much power Azagthoth had pumped into the feather. He felt like it was enough to upend a mountain. It would be more than enough to enthrall every female human on the campus. He had to suppress a shudder.

Nico thought back to his growing up in Hell, trying to recall what you could do with a thrall rune. The less powerful ones made human minds more malleable, more open to suggestion - basically stronger versions of their natural powers of persuasion. But higher level thrall runes acted as full on controlling brands. Those marked with them obeyed the marker, their minds making new pathways and becoming rewritten so that their main purpose became serving their new Master or Mistress. It explained Jennifer lapsing into calling him Master almost immediately. A part of it unnerved him. The other part of him was thrilled. For a long time he'd merely dreamed of being as powerful as some of the higher order demons. Now he could have a taste of it.

He focused on the thought of the rune burned into Jennifer's breast, on the arcane lines and the power that they contained. He could see it in his mind's eye, and after a moment, he felt another presence touch his mind. Master? Jennifer's voice said.

Hello, Jennifer, Nico said, resisting the urge to smile at the casualness of the conversation, given what they'd done just a few hours prior. Where are you at the moment?

I've gone home for the night, Master, Jennifer said. At home with my husband. Would you like me to return to take care of you?

That won't be necessary, Nico said. I just wanted to make sure I could contact you.

Of course, Master, Jennifer giggled. Just give me a call whenever you need me. My mouth and my pussy are yours whenever you need them.

Nico grinned to himself, feeling the familiar stirring in his loins. I appreciate your willingness, Jennifer. He recalled Filia earlier. Though, for tonight, why don't you break the monotony between you and your husband?

Jennifer made a delighted noise. That sounds like a lovely idea, Master! I'll get right on that.

Good, Nico purred. I'll see you tomorrow.

Jennifer faded away in his mind, and Nico turned to the window that looked out over the campus. He saw Filia and Lily striding away across the quad, their attention focused in the distance. Out of the two of them, he'd always been the more pragmatic one. Filia was super-focused on getting as many men to jizz inside her as she could. He felt the need, yes, but it was easier to contain than hers was.

And since that was the case, he felt it appropriate to poke around a little bit more.

Donning his human glamour again, he descended the two flights of stairs to the ground floor and walked outside. The sun was setting as evening rolled through the campus, painting the trees in dusty orange and yellow hues. The students milled around, talking about their plans for the evening - Nico caught mentions of Bible studies, homework cramming sessions, or just getting dinner together in groups.

To them, such events were deemed worthy of excitement, of anticipation. He couldn't help but pity them a little. They'd been raised by conservative parents who had lived during the Sexual Revolution of the 1970s, had all their fun, then decided that they wanted their kids to have none of it as they fell prey to propaganda and manipulation that had been partially fueled by the forces of Hell. It was so easy to exploit the human reliance on faith and turn it to evil rather than good. Most of these students would go on to fuel that machine, unaware, never questioning and never breaking free.

At least they built some cool buildings. Nico ran his fingers over the rough brick, feeling the aged grout between them and scratching at it with his nails. The brick was warm from being out in the sun all day, and after looking back and forth quickly, he leaned his back against the wall next to him and let out a contented noise as he rubbed the warm bricks into his shoulders.

Further down the path, around the corner, was the main quad, an open space several hundred square yards big. The grass was well-kept and vibrant green, and there were trees everywhere he looked. A few hammocks had been strung up between the pines in a small cluster off to his left, and a few couples lounged on them, keeping themselves a chaste distance apart of course. Nico walked between them, peering around and looking for anyone interesting, but nobody stood out to him.

He kept going up the quad towards the building at the far end that he'd spotted looking across it earlier that day. It was high and vaulted, with steepled arches, the brick lined with white molding and gleaming white statues of angels and saints. As he drew close, he felt a burning sensation begin to roil in his belly, as if he'd swallowed a chip dunked in ghost pepper sauce. The feeling only grew more and more pronounced as he drew closer, and he felt himself growing weak.

Then he moved out from under the trees, saw the crosses all over the higher parts of the building, and knew immediately why he was feeling so sickly. Higher level demons could approach holy places, some could even go inside. But not lower level Infernals like himself. If he went even further, the fire in his gut would become real, and he'd spontaneously combust, and that would be the end of that.

So he turned and hurried away, and the feeling faded rapidly as he put distance between himself and the cathedral. He felt drained, his skin actually drenched in sweat. He stood still for a moment to catch his breath.

Then he saw the girl. She was off in the distance, near the group of students at the hammocks. She was youngish looking, probably a freshman. What drew Nico's eye immediately was her hair - it was a striking silvery grey, the first odd color that he'd seen since arriving. She was lithe, yet even through her blouse and skirt he could see the lines of muscles on her body. A stack of books were held to her chest.

And she was looking right at him.

Nico held her gaze for a moment, narrowing his eyes a little bit. She blinked first, turning and walking away down the sidewalk. He watched her go, his eyes sliding down her back to the slight swell of her rear within the checkered skirt she wore. There was something... off about her. Something that made some instinct in the back of his mind whisper "avoid her at all costs"

Another instinct whispered "fuck, I want to pull on that hair while she calls me Master and begs for it harder and faster."

Nico didn't know which one he was going to pay attention to.

"So," Filia said, rubbing her hands together gleefully. "Which one do you hate the least?"

She and Lily stood underneath a tree in front of one of the classroom buildings, watching a gaggle of young women emerge from the entrance. Filia was back in her skimpy tanktop and minskirt ensemble, and she felt a little sliver of power build inside her for ever double-take and envious glance she earned from men and women respectively. It seemed she was building power quicker than Nico was, likely do to her inherent physiology as a succubus.

"Why would I tell you which one I hate the least?" Lily asked, giving her a questioning look. She'd changed into the uniform worn by all the other young women at the school, the poofy blouse and knee-length skirt. It looked so ridiculous and out of place on her with her sexy long dark hair and striking eyes. She was a minx - she shouldn't be dressing like a 50s housewife.

"Because it's no fun if I go right for the top of the group," Filia said. "We gotta work out way up, make the queen bitch squirm... what did you say her name was?"

Lily made a growling noise deep in her throat. "Chastity," she said, her voice squeaky and mocking. "Her boyfriend's name is Matthew. They exchanged promise rings in high school and are getting married after graduation." She sneered and spat on the ground. "He's not even that hot."

A group of girls emerged from the classroom building, giggling and holding books to their chest as they walked. "Fuck, it's like a scene from an 80s movie about the 50s," Filia said.

"You get movies in Hell?" Lily asked.

"Satellite ain't got shit on intercepting broadcasts with magic," Filia said. "Like I said, a lot of us are really bored down there."

Lily looked as though she wanted to pursue that line of inquiry further, until another group of girls emerged out of the building and she stiffened up, her back going straight and her fingers curling like gnarled tree limbs. "That's them."

Chastity stood out immediately. She was a tall, leggy blond creature with a immaculate blouse and skirt and an orchid in her hair. "Surprised administration lets her get away with that," Filia commented.

"She's a favorite," Lily said, her eyes glaring daggers at Chastity and her entourage. "Mostly because I think all the older male professors want to fuck her."

12