Blasphemia Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The succubus swept her foot around, knocking Judith off her feet. She slashed down with her claws, but the Nephilim rolled and threw her dagger at Filia. It buried itself an inch into Filia's shoulder, and she heard the whining noise immediately. She ripped the dagger out and threw it away just before it exploded, but the blast still knocked her on her ass and raised blisters on her side. Her body was wracked with pain, and she knelt down in place, focusing her energies on healing her side.

Judith was on her, not about to let her weakened prey heal itself. Her gauntleted hands cracked across Filia's face, and Filia felt her jaw break under the blow. A kick claimed a few of her ribs, and through the pain Filia was again flabbergasted at just how strong the Nephilim was. She could shrug off getting hit by a truck, yet right hooks from the woman that was a foot shorter than her were breaking her Infernal body down to size. How the hell did the woman fuck anyone without bending them in...

Filia smiled. Duh.

The next time Judith went to punch Filia, the succubus ate the blow but wrapped her arms around Judith's arm like a boa constrictor. Her hands pressed to the Nephilim's skin. "Now you're mine!" she cried triumphantly.

A flash of silver, and a blinding pain shot up Filia's arm as the Nephilim's dagger sheared through her wrist on it's way back to it's mistress's hand. Filia screamed and staggered backwards, gazing in horror at her severed left hand, still wrapped around the Nephilim's arm. Judith slowly pried the fingers loose and let the appendage fall to the grass. A quick flick of her wrist sent the blood flying from the dagger blade. Her mismatched eyes stared impassively at Filia. "You about done?" she said, her gaze growing cold.

Filia met Judith's eyes, making no attempt to hide her hatred for the demon hunter. "Are you?"

Lily rose up behind the Nephilim like an avenging shadow and cracked the demon hunter on the back of the knee with the baseball bat she held in her hands. Judith staggered, more out of surprise than actual pain as he leg buckled for a second. She whirled around, dagger raised to spear her attacker. But then she stopped. "You're..." she breathed.

Filia pounced, crossing the distance between her and Judith in two loping strides. The Nephilim turned around, but FIlia was ready. She neatly sidestepped Judith's dagger thrust and hooked her arm around the demon hunter's throat, her legs scissoring around her waist as she dragged her down under her own weight. She summoned the brand to her palm, and grabbed Judith's throat. "Now you're mine," she hissed.

Judith went rigid as the rune sizzled on her skin, kicking and flailing in Filia's embrace. Lily grabbed hold of the Nephilim's dagger and held on grimly, digging her feet in as the weapon tried to go back to Judith's hand. "Gonna break my fucking fingers," she grunted, pulling back on the pommel gamely.

"You... fucking..." Judith gasped, fighting the rune with all her strength.

"Just give in," Filia hissed, her hand red-hot against Judith's neck. "Give. In."

"Never!" The demon hunter jerked her head back, pulverising Filia's nose again. The shock made her loosen her grip, and Judith wrenched FIlia's fingers savagely as she tried to pry the succubus' arm off her neck. Lily came to Filia's aid again, whacking the demon hunter on the torso with the baseball bat with all the strength she had. Which, admittedly, wasn't much - Lily was the type of girl that could be blown over by a strong gust of wind. But the blows sapped Judith's berserk strength, and FIlia fought hard and brought her arm back down on the human's neck. "No!" Judith howled, panic in her voice. "No!"

"Give in!" FIlia snarled, lacing her voice with Infernal magic.

"Never... never... no... ahn..." Judith gave a shudder, a long moan slipping from her mouth. "God... forgive me..." Her legs kicked weakly, and she slowly stopped struggling in Filia's embrace.

"He won't blame you," Filia cooed, giving the mark an extra oomph of power just to be absolutely sure. "And I'm sure he'll forgive you for all the sinning I'm going to make you do..."

Judith shuddered and went limp in Filia's embrace, her eyes glassy. "Yes... Mistress..."

Filia slowly released her grip, and rolled Judith off her. The freshly branded Nephilim flopped onto the grass, her breathing deep and even as Filia got up. "Well, that was something," she muttered.

"Eugh, what about your hand?" Lily asked. "Also, you're welcome for the save, by the way."

Filia stomped over to where her severed hand lay on the grass and picked it up. She turned it this way and that, then slowly set it against the stump of her arm. She willed power from Azagthoth's feather into the wound, and clenched her teeth to keep from screaming as Infernal magic knit bone, flesh, and nerves back together. After a few moments, she clenched and unclenched the appendage a few times. "Back to normal," she grunted.

"Awesome." Lily hefted the baseball bat back over her shoulder. "Now where's Nico and that Angel I saw beating the shit out of him?"

"I think I saw them slip into Purgatory," Filia said, still moving her wrist this way and that to make sure it was all functioning properly. If she couldn't finger fuck anyone after having her hand lopped off she was going to be pissed. "Trouble is, I have no idea how to get there."

The two of them shared a glance, then looked down at the demon hunter on the ground behind them.

Nico was bleeding badly. The Angel's halberd cut deep, drawing forth rivulets of black blood that spilled across his crimson skin like tar. He was dying a death by a thousand cuts, accumulated a number of small injuries that were sapping his strength. Worse still, the cuts burned. Not with the comforting warmth of hell, but the sharp, intense prickling of Paradise. No matter how hard he tried, even with power drawn from the feather of Azagthoth woven into the coarse fur of his legs, the wounds refused to close.

The Angel still had the sense to respect him. Though Nico's summoned weapons grew less potent with each passing minute as he was sapped of his strength, the Angel had the sense to keep his distance and strike carefully, knowing as Nico did that a single misstep could cost him. If they were tallying, however, Nico had already made far more mistakes than the Angel had. All Nico had to show for his efforts were a few dents in the Angel's armor and a single cut along the Angel's leg bleeding gold blood.

He was cycling through options as best he could, backing up while keeping the Angel in his field of view. Technically, he could go anywhere, this being the realm between realms. But he knew that as soon as he turned his back that halberd was going to be sweeping towards his neck or thrown to pierce his twisted black heart. So he kept moving backwards, trying desperately to think of something.

Then he felt the skin of his back get white-hot, as if he was standing next to a blast furnace. His eyes flicked over his shoulder. Behind him loomed the church steeple. "Even here?" he grunted.

"The Lord's power permeates all realities save for your forsaken realm below," the Angel sneered. "And when the time comes, he will retake that dark place and illuminate it with His radiance so that no shadows shall ever congregate there."

Nico wiped blood from his lips and stood his ground, summoning a simple pair of spiked gauntlets to cover his hands. "Are all you Angels as arrogant as this?" He managed a wry grin, though he knew the image was undercut slightly by the blood spatters on his face. "Careful, that's a sin."

The Angel charged him with a flap of his golden wings. "I shall carve out your tongue before I take your head, demon whelp!"

Nico ducked his enraged halberd sweep and hammered the Angel in the gut with his spiked gauntlets, metal on metal ringing out like the tolling of a bell. He scrambled away as the Angel pivoted and brought the halberd swinging down like an executioner's axe, splitting the ground and casting up a geyser of earth. Nico gathered demonfire around his fist and hurled it at the Angel like a pitcher on the mound. Fireball met armor, exploding in a plume of flame that did little to the Angel except make him all the more angry. "Fucking hell," Nico muttered.

A portal opened next to him with a crack. Like a crimson-skinned, big-titted, mostly-naked guardian angel Filia stepped through it. She glanced down at Nico, then at the Angel, then back to him. She grinned. "Having fun?"

"Can you make jokes when I'm not halfway back to where we came from?" Nico asked pointedly, picking himself up. "You're not entirely unscathed yourself. And how are you here?"

Filia's body was covered in ugly bruises that were fading before his eyes. Something decidedly unholy was in her eyes, a certain kind of power. "I've learned how to do a lot of things in the past five minutes," she said, raising her hand and making a fist. "Tell ya later."

The Angel charged them soundlessly, his face a grim mask, his mouth flattened into a thin line. Filia snapped her fingers, and her shadows burst from the ether around them, contorting until they formed massive chains as wide around as Nico's arm. They lashed around the angel mid-flight, hooking his legs and wings first. He roared and swept his halberd in wide arcs, slashing through the chains.

Nico kicked off with all his strength, bounding forward to land inside the Angel's guard. Before the soldier of Paradise realized what was happening, Nico hauled off and punched him right in the crotch.

To his surprise, it actually worked.

The Angel's voice hit an octave usually reserved for opera singers, and his momentary lapse in concentration allowed Filia's shadow chains to lash around him like anacondas. She twisted his arms cruelly, ripping the halberd from his fingers and tossing it away so the tip embedded itself in the steeple of the church.

"Since when could you do that?" Nico asked.

"I told you, I'll explain in a bit," FIlia said casually, her chains drawing tighter and tighter around the Angel.

He grunted and strained, his mighty muscles held fast by the thick shadows. "How can this be?" he cried. His head flailed from side to side. "My Divine light! How is it bound by evil powers such as this?"

"Let's get back to reality, Nico," Filia said, helping him up.

"What about him?" Nico asked. "Aren't you going to finish him off?"

"Oho no!" Filia said. She walked over to the bound Angel and patted his bicep. "I have something special in mind for him."

Nico suddenly felt far more tired than he had just a moment prior. "You're joking, right?"

FIlia was not, in fact, joking.

"You're seriously going to keep him in the basement?" Lily asked, staring at the Angel with a dispassionate look on her face. For someone who was seeing one of the Divine in the flesh she seemed incredibly nonplussed.

"I'm going to boot him into Purgatory here in a second," Filia said. In front of her on her knees was the demon hunter Judith, and the succubus was caressing the side of her head like a lover. "Just as soon as dear Judith here finishes giving up the goods."

Nico leaned against the wall, watching the Angel warily. His wounds had been healed by Filia, using a rune she'd extracted from the demon hunter's memories. Apparently inside the Nephilim's head was a veritable dictionary of runes, a rolodex of arcane sigils that any demon hunter had to know to do their job properly. Sigils that Filia now knew how to use, thanks to her sifting through Judith's memories.

"Here, Nico," Filia said, holding out her hand. "Take my hand."

Nico did as she bade, and felt the floor lurch underneath him. The room darkened, blackness suffusing everything as if he's dunked his head in ink. He felt himself blink, then found himself standing on a disk of red light floating in a shadowy ether. Filia stood next to him, a big lazy grin on her face. She snapped her fingers, the sound echoing like it would in a cave.

From out of the darkness runes flared into life like beacons, one or two at a time at first, then dozens, then hundreds. Nico's jaw dropped open as he turned in place, surveying his surroundings. "All of this..." he began, then trailed off as he took everything in. "Is in her mind?"

"Girl's got quite the memory," Filia said. "It's a treasure trove of everything they ever told us we weren't powerful enough to know in Hell." She caressed Nico, her fingers trailing down his still-tender torso and ghosting around his hips. "All laid bare like a whore waiting to be taken."

Despite her crude metaphor, Nico found himself already glancing around, looking for a place to dive in. Then, off in the distance between two of the demonic sigils, he saw a splash of another color - bright silver. "What's that?" he asked.

"Oh, right," Filia said. She snapped her fingers, and the disk they stood on zipped through the forest of runes. As they drew closer to the silver light, Nico saw that it emanated from a silver cube, the sides transparent so he could see inside.

Sitting naked in the cube was the demon hunter, in a traditional lotus position. Her eyes were closed, and she didn't seem to be breathing. The left side of her body was covered in script tattoos of ancient Hebrew and Latin, inked in black along her face, shoulder, arm and most of her side.

"It seems like when I branded her she managed to... divide her consciousness or something," Filia said, gesturing to the box. "No matter what I try in here I can't break in, but judging from the look of things, she can't quite get out either."

Nico slowly reached out and rapped a knuckle on the side of the box. Inside, the demon hunter's eyes snapped open and glared at him. If looks could kill, Nico would've been vaporized. "Yikes."

"It seems like she managed to sequester some of herself in here to escape the thrall of the rune," Filia said, running a finger along the side of the box. "It's of little consequence though. We have her body and voice, and all this information. And she can't leave here without falling to the thrall rune, so it's effectively a stalemate. She won't be bothering us."

"How can she do this?" Nico asked.

"Beats me. She is a half-breed, though." FIlia shrugged one shoulder. "Not really all that curious. I'm more interested in how we spread the thrall to as many people as possible with as little effort as possible, because I'm a busy succubus and I've only got so much time. Let's see what we can find."

The two Infernals rode the red light disk around the library of runes, committing as many to memory as they could even if it had nothing to do with what they needed because, well, you never knew what was coming.

Then they found what they were looking for. Both of them stared at the rune for a long time. "It's so... easy," Nico said.

FIlia waggled her eyebrows. "One might say it's... devilishly simple."

Nico groaned. "No puns, please."

"Hey, I am in a good fucking mood right now, I will pun as I please." Filia paused, cocking her head to the side. "I'm also in a good fucking mood, to be fair. Fighting this bitch got me all worked up."

All that they needed secure in their minds, Filia pulled them out of Judith's mind. Nico cast a long glance at the woman in the cube as the blackness receded and his feet touched solid ground again. Filia turned, snapped her fingers, and intoned a few words in Hebrew. A black portal split open next to the Angel. "Off to Purgatory with you for now!" the succubus said. She hauled off and literally kicked the Angel into the portal, a strong soccer kick that would've scored a goal from half-field.

"Now then... follow me, pet," FIlia said, turning and strutting out of the room. Judith's body rose from the floor and tailed her Mistress out the door.

Nico and Lily followed behind them. As they ascended the stairs to the top floor Nico was stuck looking at FIlia's ass, and he realized it had grown... well, not larger, but more rounded. And it jiggled slightly with every step the succubus took. Had it always done that? And were her tits always so round?

They reached the top floor, and FIlia opened the door to the room that she and Nico had claimed. They'd outfitted it to fit their needs - a large round bed dominated the central room, piled high with sheets and pillows. The side bedroom held an actual bed for sleeping, in case their playthings were too exhausted to go home.

On the central bed sat a mousey girl with glasses and curly brown hair who perked up when they entered. "Oh, Mistress!" she cried, flinging herself off the bed and into FIlia's arms. "You're safe! I got so worried I just..." She sniffled, then plunged her head into the valley between Filia's tits.

"There, there," FIlia soothed her. "I wouldn't leave you alone, my pet."

"Are you feeling alright, FIlia?" Nico asked, folding his arms. "You're acting really weird."

"What makes you say that?" Filia asked, running her hands down the girl's back, curling her fingers to lift her skirt and press into the supple flesh of her bottom.

"You seem..." Nico searched for the right word. "More imperious. More domineering."

"And?" Filia's grinned grew wider as she slowly ripped the trembling girl's skirt off, the fabric parting easily under her fingers. "That's the whole reason we came here, right?"

Lily looked at Nico, her expression neutral. "Well, I mean..." Nico said slowly, rubbing the back of his head. "We came here to fuck humans, right? Just that. No need to let it all go to our heads."

"Tch." Filia's fingers sharpened up into claws, and with three broad sweeps of her hand she shredded the remainder of the girl's clothes. They fell like plaid confetti around her feet. Nico saw the brand on the girl's shoulder, right under where a bra strap would go, pulsing with the rhythm of her heart. Which was to say, it was flashing like a strobe light.

Lily's eyebrows row. "Huh. Eve has a nice rack. Who knew?"

FIlia pushed Eve down on the bed, her breasts bouncing in time with her body on the bed. Her shadow onepiece disappeared, leaving her body fully nude. She ran her hands up and down her figure, stopping to cup and knead her own breasts, her long tongue flicking out to trace a circle around her nipple. "Now, Eve, my dear... where did we leave off?" She turned her head to look at Judith. "You stay right where you are, demon hunter. I'll get to you soon enough."

"Yes Mistress," Judith said. She was trembling, vibrating like a tuning fork.

"I didn't figure you'd be one to moralize about all this, Nico," FIlia said. She set her knees on the bed and shuffled over to Eve, who laid back with a rapturous look on her face. "It's not like we're taking lives. We're just showing these humans a good time." She let her weight drop and ground her cunt into Eve's face, who let out an orgasmic moan, her hands slapping Filia's ass. "We're doing - oof, she's eager - nothing - ah! - wrong."

Nico folded his arms and watched FIlia ride Eve's face. The succubus leaned forward, her breasts hanging below her body and bouncing with the rocking of her hips. He bit his lip as he felt himself becoming aroused despite himself. He couldn't put his finger on it, but some sixth sense of his had been feeling more and more off as of lately. The appearance of the Angel only confirmed his suspicions. Filia didn't seem to be at all concerned with the possibility that the forces of Paradise might be onto them. She moved from partner to partner, like a dog chasing cars.

He shook his head. Maybe he was just being paranoid.

"You uh, okay there?" Lily asked him.

Nico looked down at her. She was looking at his face, but he could see her eyes being pulled towards the carnal scene on the bed in front of them. He sympathized - Filia made it hard to not want to watch. "I'm fine," he said. "Just thinking."