Blasphemia Ch. 06

Story Info
For Nico and Filia, pride goeth before the fall...
8.9k words
4.87
9.2k
13

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The angel, Galimian, shuddered and strained against the unbreakable links of Filia's shadow chains. "Continue to do your worst, foul creatures of the abyss!" he said, his divinely sculpted body covered in sweat and nothing else. "Your torture will not break me!"

"Why does he keep acting like this?" Lily asked from her seated position on the floor of the basement, the stone floor cool under her behind. It had been several days since she'd actually bothered to put on clothes.

"Seraphim are trained to withstand the pains that you'd expect Infernals to inflict," Filia said, shifting her weight to her other foot with a roll of her hips that drew Lily's eye. "Fire, broken bones, any number of pointy implements that we can create on a whim. Torturing him like that would be fun for all of about five minutes before it would get tedious." The succubus snapped her fingers.

Another of the students came forward from the wall where she stood, patiently waiting on the word of her Mistress. She paused in front of Filia, and the succubus took the young woman's head in her hands and kissed her deeply. The student moaned and leaned into the embrace, then broke away to join the others in the center of the room. She became the fifth girl to join the growing tangle of limbs and bodies on the cushy mattress Filia had set up in the center of the room in front of the angel. With a flicker of thought from Filia, the orgy opened like a flower to accept the newcomer, and she folded herself into the pile of hot, sweaty, slick bodies, burying her face between another girls legs, her tongue slithering audibly against her partner's swollen labia.

"This," Filia said, grinning, "is way more fun."

Galimian took several deep breaths as the chains holding his head in place made him bear witness to the erotic spectacle in front of him. At first, the angel had played it off like nothing was getting to him. But as more girls had been added to the pile at Filia's whim, going from one simply playing with herself to the pile of quivering pleasure in front of him, Galimian had started to breathe a little deeper. Filia had left the angel's eye cloth on, and the multitude of red eyes in his wings flitted about the room wildly, but always seemed to settle on the orgy for a brief moment before flicking away. Lily craned her head a little, looking between the angel's legs. Was it just the folds of his tunic, or was there a raging hard-on quivering there beneath the fabric?

"This ends when you want it to, Seraphim," FIlia purred, crossing her arms underneath her chest and lifting her breasts. "Tell me how to extend our control to your kind and I'll take care of what ails you."

"This is... nothing," the angel replied, a muscle twitching in his jaw. "Mere temptation of the flesh. I am a servant of God, I am beyond all that!"

"Yet he gave you a cock and balls and told you not to use it." Filia shook her head. "You Angels are such a sad lot."

"I have no need," Galimian said. "The Lord gives us these bodies to test us. To determine who is worthy by those who resist!"

Filia's lip curled. "Then one day I hope I get to meet Him and shove the biggest fucking strap-on in the universe right up his divine, glowing asshole!"

Galimian seethed with anger and strained against his bonds. The force didn't do anything to the chains, but the wall he was secured to began to crack around where the chains plunged into the stone.

"Oh no you don't." Filia snapped her fingers and the chains cinched tighter, another length bursting from the wall to wrap around the angel's waist. The Angel gasped in pain as his body was wrenched backwards into the wall. The flurry of motion made his tunic shift again, and Lily's eyes widened. That was an erection tenting the fabric.

And it was big, almost as big as Nico was now after drinking in human sexual energy for the better part of a week of constant debauchery. "Motherfucker..." she breathed.

"You see it too, don't you?" FIlia asked. "It's fucking cruel what God does to his Angels. Gives them the bodies of Classical Greek heroes, gives them wings as soft as the finest pillows, gives them cocks that would make a porn star blush. Then tells them they have to hide their bodies, not allow others to use their wings as headrests, and most heinous of all, that they must remain pure and virginal forever." She shook her head. "It's nothing short of..." She went quiet for a minute. "I don't even have a word for it. It's just wrong."

Filia looked at the Angel, his wing-eyes now locked on the pile of naked, slick women in front of him. On all five of the rutting students, she could clearly see the Infernal's mark upon them, glowing like a brand. "Is that why you did all this? Just to get at the Angels in service of Hell?"

"You give Nico and me too much credit," Filia said. "There was no grand conspiracy between us to come here, lure the forces of Paradise here to learn their weaknesses for the good of Hell." She reached down and ran her fingers through Lily's slick, dark hair. "Nico and I were just bored. Everything that's happened since is just extra."

"So why are you doing this?"

The succubus's eyes glittered. "Because I want to find a way to get this Angel under my thumb so I can take him to the bed upstairs and ride him hard enough that the whole Host feels it."

"Well," Azagthoth said, cocking an eyebrow at Nico. "Looks like you've been busy."

Nico sat on the edge of the bed in the center of the dorm room upstairs. Behind him, snoring gently, were the five human women he had spent the entire past night bedding. He was still naked, and made no motion to cover himself. He felt invincible, with his new wings, stronger body, and bigger dick. "It's everything the two of us could've dreamed of," he said.

"Aye, you've actually managed to get your wings." Azagthoth leaned back in his throne. He seemed much more lucid than when Nico had first met him a few weeks prior. That meeting felt like a lifetime ago. "Not many imps doing that nowadays."

As if responding to their mention, Nico's wings fluttered out, draping over two of the women behind him. "Guess I should consider myself lucky."

"I would fucking say so," Azagthoth said. "I'm flabbergasted a demon actually ascended in the human world and the force of Paradise weren't breaking your door down in moments. FIres, I'm surprised I haven't had the Dark One breaking my castle door down. Much as I'm doing to keep word from reaching him, he often simply just... knows things. Perhaps his reach isn't as wide-reaching as he likes to pretend."

Nico steered the conversation away from such blasphemy. "We did get two visitors, but handled them well enough. FIlia's downstairs driving him crazy right now."

Azagthoth narrowed his eyes. "Tread lightly, Nicodemus. The Seraphim have a way about them. If I were you I'd expect more company, and soon."

"Nothing we can't handle." Nico puffed his chest out. "We'll lay any angels low and add any humans to our thralls."

Azagthoth looked at him for a time. Then, slowly, he smiled. "As you will. Just wanted to make sure the two of you still drew breath." With that, the magical communication vortex vanished.

Nico felt like he had whiplash. That had been a curiously ominous ending to the conversation. He got up off the bed and walked to the window, looking out over the quad. Out there, the humans of Saint Bethany's continued to pleasure one another in the basest of way, following the Infernal's command to pleasure each other without reservation.

"Master?"

He turned. The young woman that had been closest to him had raised her head, her silver hair cascading down over her arms. Filia had been particularly vicious the last time she'd reapplied the mark to Judith. The Nephilim had actually started to refer to him and Filia as Master and Mistress. Had Filia finally branded her enough to obliterate all her free will?

Judith sat up. She was gorgeous, with supple, heavy breasts and a toned belly, her hips flaring wide. Nico hadn't actually taken her, but her lips had joined all the other women's the previous evening sucking his cock, her tongue swirling over his balls like heavy cherry candies. "What ails you, Master?" she asked.

Nico looked back out the window again for a time. "Nothing," he said. "Come here, Judith. I'd liked to be distracted."

"Of course." She slipped off the bed and crawled over to him. Her lips ghosted along his calves as she kissed and licked her way up his body. She inhaled audibly, drinking him in as she stood, her hand slowly stroking his cock to readiness. She leaned in, her other hand resting on the window with her fingers splayed. "And how do you wish to be distracted?"

Nico exhaled through his nose, the breath ruffling Judith's hair. He placed his hands on her sides and felt her blood pulsing underneath her fragile mortal form. Yet she was more than that, the spawn of demon and angel. "By you," he murmured. "Tell me - do you know who your parents are?"

Judith blinked. "I don't. I was found outside an orphanage in Italy when I was but a child. Once my nature was determined, I was sent to the Vatican for judgement." Her thumb pressed to the tip of his cock, spreading the slick pre around with gentle, circular motions. "But do you really wish to talk about that?"

Nico closed his eyes, rolling his hips into her touch. "No."

Judith's voice came close to his ear. "That's what I thought."

The window behind them shattered under a salvo of holy daggers. Their points dug deep into Nico's back, and he made a strangled noise of surprise. At the same time, Judith yanked hard on his cock, twisting hard and sending a white-hot pain through Nico's body. Her legs grapevined around his and she shoved him down the ground, holding him tight as he slammed into the ground.

At the commotion, the remainder of the thrall girls on the bed woke with a start, then screamed and fled out of the room as two cloaked figures swung through the window. Pain and surprise held Nico's attention, but he had enough instinct to kick off the floor and flap away across the room. The daggers in his back, however, were sunk right in where his wings joined his spine, and he howled in agony as the motion of flying sliced muscle and tendons to ribbons. He crashed into the wall and fell to the ground with a groan. Hot blood poured from the wounds on his back as he lifted his head.

One of the cloaked figures had Judith on her knees, gripping her head and titling it at an awkward angle. The other held a metal brand, the end glowing bright orange. "My bicep!" Judith strained. "Do it!"

Nico struggled to find the locus of control he had over the Nephilim through the haze of pain. He found it the same moment the cloaked figure seared the brand onto Judith's arm. She howled in agony as her flesh sizzled and popped, and Nico felt his power over her vanish with a snap in his mind.

Oh, Fires.

Judith clamped a hand over the raw, cooked flesh. She took a deep, shuddering breath, then rose to her feet. Her arm snapped out, and Nico heard wood splinter and plaster atomize as her long dagger flew from the side room where they'd stashed it into her hand. Judith swallowed, then looked down at him. From the angle, he could see the faint demonic luminescence in her eyes, the part of her Nephilim blood lingering below the surface. "Only two of you?" she asked her new allies.

"The Pontiff was hesitant to send more despite your request," one of the other demon hunters said. "Without knowing the total scope of the threat."

Judith's hand clenched on her dagger handle hard enough her knuckles popped. "Fucking asshole." She glowered at Nico. "This hurts like Hell," she ground out. The dagger whistled in the air as she reversed her grip on it. "But that's nothing compared to what I'm about to do to you."

Nico summoned his power, drawing energy from the quasi-army of thralls through the campus. His body became encased in ebon black armor, and in his hand appeared a flaming longsword. He surged to his feet and dropped into a fighting crouch.

Judith raised an eyebrow. The other demon hunters at her sides shrugged off their cloaks. It took Nico a moment to realize that rather than being festooned with classical demon hunting weapons - crosses, Bibles, silver daggers and implements made of white oak - they were packing bandoliers full of ammo and handguns of a size that, in any other circumstances, Nico would have felt were compensating for something.

One of them passed a gun to Judith. She pointed it at Nico. The demon groaned. "Motherfucker."

Filia was just about to command the last of the woman to join the sex pile when the sharp clatter of gunfire echoed from the upper floors of the dorm building. She looked up at the ceiling. "What in the Fires?"

FIlia! Nico's voice thundered in her head. Judith found some backup and broke free of being enthralled! They have guns and aren't messing around!

What? How did she get loose? Where did they come from?

They jumped through the window! Guess the rune didn't work on her fully after all!

Filia snarled. I'm gonna turn that little bitch into a fuckdoll when I'm done with her. Hang on, I'll be right there! She turned to Lily and put her hands on her shoulders. "Stay here with them," she said, gesturing to the orgy, which had gone still at the noise. "If the demon hunters get down here, play dumb, say that we were keeping you rune-free for some unknown purpose." The succubus smiled. "You're good at lying."

Lily returned the grin. "It's a talent."

Filia gave Lily a kiss, which made Lily yelp in surprise before she folded into the succubus's embrace for a moment. Then, FIlia broke away, her wings snapping out and lifting her into the air. She tucked and rolled into the basement hallway, then did another powerful flap. Her body rocketed down the hallway, and she began to fly towards the gunfire up the stairwell. Hang on, Nico, I'm on my-

Something heavy smashed through the wall of the second stairwell and hooked an arm around her throat. Filia made a choked noise before she was yanked backwards and hurled through several walls before crashing into one of the common areas on the first floor. She got her feet under her and skidded to a stop, her head snapping up to see her attackers.

Two Angels dove through the wall as if they'd stolen the move from a kung fu movie, their heads snapping up to look at her. They were both female, their faces obscured with golden masks to prevent them from seeing the world with their eyes and to prevent mortal and Seraphim alike from seeing their faces. They were decked in slim, simple breastplates that left their arms uncovered for freedom of movement, and pleated metal skirts that went down to their knees. One had tawny brown feathered wings, the other a mottled gray, the red eyes in the patagium wide and locked on her. Both held glimmering golden double-headed lances; the gray-winged one held two.

"Foul temptress of Hell!" the two of them chorused, as if they had rehearsed the bit. "You face Hyperia and Calliope, greatest hunters among the Host!"

FIlia picked herself up and brushed plaster off her shoulders. As she did, she realized that a piece of a wooden support beam was jammed in her side. She made a curious noise, then yanked it out. "Just the two of you?" she asked. "The Host couldn't bother to send anyone else?"

"We are all that is needed," Calliope said, brandishing her two lances. "Through fervent prayer, the Order of the Holy Cross cried out to us for aid in ridding this place of your foul taint!"

"That's Judith's little group, is it?" Filia asked, still hearing gunfire from upstairs. Idly, she wondered if the runes they'd scorched into the grass around the campus to prevent noise from traveling out beyond the campus's borders were rated for fifty caliber bullets. "Such a bland name, honestly."

"We waste no more time," Hyperia said, her brown wings twitching as she readied herself for action.

Filia glowered at the two angels. She funneled as much power into the hunk of wood as she could without it coming apart in her hand. "For sure," she said. "I'm not big into idle chit chat."

She lobbed the wood at the Angels, and it exploded like a grenade between them, pelting them with wood splinters. In the second of time she'd bought, Filia wrapped herself in her shadows, creating a buxom set of armor that pushed up her matronly breasts and hooked tight between her legs. Lengths of shadow trailed off her arms like oily streamers.

The angels recovered quickly and set upon her, jabbing at her with the business ends of their holy lances and roaring as they charged. Filia shaped her shadows into lengths of chain about the width of hide whips and swung them in wide arcs. The Angels quickly shifted, tucking in their wings and rolling under Filia's swings, then coming at her from both sides. Filia flapped her own wings and crossed the room, then swung her chain whips in a wide arc that shattered the window.

Another flap brought her outside, where she could maneuver better without getting caught between the two Angels. Hyperia and Calliope followed her outside, the sunlight almost blinding as it reflected off their armor and weapons. As they did, the two Angels looked down and gasped. "Such debauchery!" Hyperia said.

"Avert thine eyes, sister!" Calliope said.

"Oh, spare me," Filia groaned.

The three of them clashed again, the sound of metal clashing ringing out over the quad. Not being cramped in a small space, all three were free to move as they pleased. The two Angels took advantage of this, spiraling up above before diving down at FIlia like birds of prey. Filia flapped madly to the side to avoid one, where the other would be waiting, and the cycle repeated and carried them in a vortex of feathers and flesh through the air.

Hyperia spun like a buzzsaw, her lance whistling as it split the air. Filia waited for her moment, then struck with her chains, wrapping up the haft of the Angel's lance. She yanked hand and ripped the weapon from Hyperia's hands, reaching out to catch it. The moment it made contact with her palm, Filia felt an agonizing pain shoot up her arm. She let the lance drop, then realized it's falling point was aimed right at the back of one of the thralled humans on the quad. Hastily, she dove down and swung the chains, knocking the lance off course. It landed point-first in a nearby brick wall. Hyperia was on it like lightning, wrapping her hand around it and flipping around it as if it were a parallel bar onto a nearby facade. The Angel looked at Fiila. Even though the succubus couldn't see her foe's eyes, confusion was written in the rest of her body plain as day.

"What?" Filia said. "I don't want to let the mood be ruined down there after all."

"Rah!" Calliope flew forth to spear Filia on her own lance. FIlia folded her wings and dropped to the ground below her, the Angel streaking through the space she'd just occupied like a comet.

Filia landed in the middle of her thralls, and a young woman who looked like a freshman immediately broke away from the others to come to her side. "Have you need of me, Mistress?" she cooed.

"No, dear," Filia murmured, tousling the girl's hair as she looked up at the Angels, who had regrouped above them and were looking down on them. "Just trying to figure out how to deal with the interlopers that are interrupting our fun is all."

The human nuzzled her palm. "Why would they wish to interrupt this? Why not join us?"

FIlia blinked and looked down at her thrall. Could... no. Could I really?

...maybe.

Filia began to draw power from the thralls around her, feeling it filling her body with a base, primal heat. She grinned. No sense in not giving it a try, at least.