Blast From The Past Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen disobeys and learns an unfortunate lesson.
4.7k words
4.51
50.9k
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HelenGW
HelenGW
74 Followers

Thank you for feedback, both complimentary and constructive, on my previous submissions. It's much appreciated.

*

The next morning Karen wakes up frustrated and unsatisfied. Eight hours of tossing and turning and two failed attempts at masturbating herself to orgasm has left her in a bad mood. Despite the fact that she had spent the rest of the previous day convincing herself that she hated William and everything he had done, a small part of her mind was anxiously counting the seconds until she could come home alone, pull her trusty (if dusty) vibrator out of its hiding place, and get herself off again. Problem was that the only way she had even been close to getting off was when she was thinking of William and the things he had done to her in the parking garage; her sore anus and the faint bruises on the inside of her thighs from where she had been forced to straddle the car are distinct reminders of what she is desperate to convince herself she had not enjoyed.

Karen showers thoroughly if gently and tries to focus on the home she's planning to show that day. As she washes her hair, however, she can only think about William's fingers in her hair, holding her face still for the urgent thrusts of his cock down her throat. When she bends over to shave her legs she can't help but feel the twinge in her asshole where William had relieved her of her anal virginity; and more than once her eyes drift to her puffy pink pussy lips and picture his voracious mouth on her.

Karen groans and presses her forehead against the cold tile. If her dependable vibrator hadn't worked, if the candles, mood music, and wine hadn't worked, surely nothing else would. But finally Karen gives in, strokes her cunt with a couple of wet fingers and tweaks her clit a few times. When her nipples are hard and her breath is coming faster, she pulls the showerhead down and switches the setting to pulse, aiming the spray between her legs. It feels good. In fact, it feels amazing. She leans weakly against the wall and uses her free hand to pull her labia apart, aiming the hard blast at her dripping core. Karen bites her lip as the orgasm swells, drills the water at her clit and whimpers as it throbs mercilessly.

Come on, she thinks frantically. Just... cum. She goes to her old standby of mental images: a handsome man on the beach, maybe a masked intruder fantasy, but always comes back to William, feeling the cold concrete under her knees as she kneels before him and feels his long cock plunder her throat. Her belly clenches and she fast forwards to bending over the car for him, his callused fingers prying her ass cheeks apart, the fat head of his cock splitting her open.

Karen utters a small cry as the orgasm hovers on the brink, holds the showerhead almost right against her swollen pink flesh, plucks her clit from its hood and rubs frantically, but she can't quite seem to go over the edge. "Please," she whispers, pushing two fingers inside her sopping pussy. "God, please." But it's not happening. She feels the cold tile against her back and the water running cold, she thinks about the time and how she has a house to show and how she's going to be late if she has to meet William...

Eventually Karen gives up and turns off the water, climbing out of the shower even more frustrated and angry than before. This is his fault, she tells herself. He's probably at home jacking off to the very videotapes he's using to blackmail her, and she's stuck in this purgatory between wanting to get off and not wanting to be aroused at all. Well fuck him. She's not going to play his game. Karen Roberts is a respectable realtor, and that's the only role she's going to play today.

When Karen opens the door to the home she's showing an hour later, it's with no small surprise that she finds William on the other side. She was meant to have met him in the parking garage an hour ago and had opted to call his bluff and get on with her life. So much for that idea.

"Going to invite me in, Karen?" William asks with one foot already inside the door.

Karen's mouth opens and closes soundlessly, like a fish. She's got clients arriving in five minutes, there's no time for this.

"What are you doing here?" she finally utters.

"I was going to ask you the same thing," William returns, backing her into the wall and firmly closing the door.

Karen shuts her eyes and breathes in through her nose. He's wearing dark jeans and a leather jacket and smells and feels far too good for a blackmailer.

"You have to leave," she whispers. "I have people coming. I'll... I'll meet you after. Anywhere you want."

She opens her eyes and sees William's cold smile. "Right here's fine," he says, pulling an old VHS tape from his jacket. "Where's the VCR?" he asks. "Through here?"

Karen scurries after him into the family room, where, sure enough, there's a VCR. Fuck. She watches helplessly as he pops the tape in, hits power, and nineteen year-old Karen Roberts appears naked onscreen in a very compromising shower scene with another young girl and a double-ended dildo.

"Please turn that off," she pleads, fumbling for the power button, but William snares her wrist in a painfully tight grip and jerks her towards him.

"I wasn't kidding about the tapes, Karen," he says icily. "Did you think I was kidding?"

Karen forces herself to shake her head, though that, in fact, was exactly what she had been praying for.

William shoves her away and Karen stumbles into an armchair.

"Bend over," William says so casually that it takes Karen a minute to process the words.

"What?"

"I'm not going to repeat myself, Karen," he replies. "Bend over the arm of the chair, spread your legs, and lift your skirt."

"But... but there are people..." she tries.

"All the reason to move faster, wouldn't you say?"

Almost as though she's watching this through someone else's eyes, Karen slowly bends over the thick arm of the chair, shuffles her stiletto-clad feet apart a bit, and reluctantly inches up her skirt. Her asshole is still sore from yesterday; hopefully he doesn't stick his—

"Ouch!" Karen shrieks, leaping up a split second after William's heavy hand lands on her backside. "What the hell!"

"I said bend over!" William roars, shoving her back down. Then, forcing himself to retain control and to remember that he's not supposed to get his feelings hurt when the woman he's blackmailing chooses not to show up for their date, he continues in a lower voice, "And I said spread your legs." He watches as Karen's long legs part and swallows thickly before adding, "More. More. Spread them, Karen."

When Karen's feet are far enough apart that he can see her puffy labia on either side of her thong, William raises his hand again and brings it back down firmly on her right ass cheek.

Karen cries out again, but remains bent over the chair. William watches the smooth, taut flesh jiggle slightly, then brings his hand down on the opposite cheek. Karen whimpers and he can see a matching red stain bloom in her face. His cock swells almost instantly and he spanks her again, restraining himself slightly, but still feeling the sting in his palm.

For her part, Karen has never been spanked and never really wanted to be. Now that she's had the experience, she knows that she doesn't enjoy it. She's read stories where women have felt the pain turn to pleasure, but she just feels humiliated and sore. Her nails bite into the cushion as William continues to spank her, his hand blanketing her ass and the tops of her thighs, careful to stay away from her rapidly dampening pussy.

A loud knock on the front door brings them both out of their haze and William pauses in his spanking long enough to unzip his pants and pull out his throbbing erection.

"Go answer it," he orders, and Karen straightens hastily, wincing as she shimmies her skirt back down over her hips. She's taken three steps toward the front door before she realizes that William is exposing himself. He sits in the chair she had been bent over and spreads his knees casually.

"Are you just going to sit there?" she whispers frantically.

"Why don't you tell them you're with a customer," William suggests, "and you'll let them in when we're done?"

Karen considers arguing, but instead totters to the front door on shaky legs and plasters on a smile as she tells her prospective home buyers that she just needs a few more minutes, and would they mind looking around outside while she wraps up in here? The young couple agrees and Karen stalks back into the family room.

"What the hell?" she asks as self-righteously as she can.

"Get over here," William orders, "and suck my cock."

For the second time Karen is speechless, and then remembering the couple outside, gets on her knees before William, feels him thread his calloused fingers through her hair, and takes his thick cock in her mouth.

William's breath comes out in a shudder and he tips his head back and gazes at the ceiling as he relives his long-held fantasy for the second time in as many days. Karen's plush lips work magic on his throbbing cock and he's determined to hold off as long as he possibly can. Eventually he applies more pressure to the back of her skull, forcing her to take him deeper, and she gags a little as the position doesn't make it easy. He pulls tighter on her hair, enough to make it hurt, and Karen whimpers. William wants her to hurt a little. He waited in that parking garage for half an hour before admitting that she simply wasn't going to show, and now he wants revenge.

He pulls her hair back so he can better see her mouth stretched around his dick and uses his hands to move her head a little faster. He can feel the orgasm building and hears the steady slurp as she sucks him again and again. Finally he can't hold off any longer and explodes in her mouth with a guttural moan, almost forgetting to tell her to hold the cum in her mouth.

Karen slowly stands as William does up his pants and rises.

"Open your mouth," he says in a low voice, and Karen parts her red lips to reveal the creamy mass on her tongue. William puts one thick finger in her mouth, scoops some out, and smears it on her lips. "Swallow," he whispers, entranced as her throat moves and the mass disappears. "Now lick your lips."

Hesitantly she does so, her pink tongue collecting every drop.

They stand close and stare at each other for a moment until Karen takes a stabilizing breath. "You should go out the back door," she says. "I'll tell them... I don't know. You're a home inspector or something."

"You know," William says, straightening his jacket, "I think I'll stay."

Karen's perfectly arched brows raise. "What?"

William smiles. "You heard me. Go let them in."

Karen hesitates then turns off the TV and snatches the tape from the VCR. William takes it from her and tucks it back into his jacket, then trails Karen to the front door to let in the young couple. He pretends that he's also interested in the home and follows the three around, entranced as Karen transforms. He could smell her moist pussy as he spanked her and knows in his heart that she likes being dominated to some extent, but here, at work, she's the boss and everyone knows it. And that starts his cock swelling all over again.

More than once during the tour William notices Karen shifting uncomfortably and smirks at her when the young couple is looking away. Karen gives William cold looks, but is secretly trying to ignore the trickle of sweat down her spine and the rapid pulsing between her thighs. Her thong is soaked and uncomfortable, her nipples straining almost painfully against the expensive lace bra, and it's an effort to keep her breathing steady. Like it or not, she wants him to fuck her. Now.

In the last room of the house Karen turns to the young couple and smiles. "Would you guys like a few minutes alone to look around and discuss things?"

They would, so Karen and William leave and head down to the main level. Alone, Karen whirls around, ready to tell William to either buy the house or go home, but he has other plans and shoves her into the guest bathroom and locks the door behind them.

"What are you doing?" Karen hisses.

"How's your pussy?" William asks, pressing her into the wall with his broad chest, one hand shackling her hands above her head, the other hiking up her skirt then covering her steaming cunt.

"Oh God," Karen mumbles, trying to fight a losing battle.

A click and a low whirring noise has her eyes flying open and settling on the modest-sized dildo vibrating in William's hand. "Thought that might get your attention," he smiles, placing the head of the dildo at her dripping core and slowly pressing it in.

Karen's legs tremble violently and she tries to work up the strength to argue, but the failed attempts at orgasm all last night and again this morning have her desperate for this. It's been more than a year since she last had sex -- at least not forced anal sex -- and though the dildo isn't anything to run from, it's still a tight fit and William has to work to get it in. Once it is in, however, he turns up the vibrations and begins to give Karen a thorough fucking.

Karen writhes against the wall, plump lower lip caught between her teeth, eyes closed as she pictures this moment, recalls the day before, the scenes on the videotape, the man in front of her, and her inner walls clench tighter and tighter until she feels like she's going to implode, if he would just hit her clit a little bit harder and aim the dildo...

Then suddenly it's gone. The vibrations are switched off and Karen's propped weakly against the wall, knees splayed wide, William's face mere inches from her own when her eyes fly open.

"Wha- What are you doing?" she stammers.

"Feel good?" William asks.

Oh God, Karen thinks. Please don't let him make me ask for it.

"Yes," she whispers.

"Open your mouth," William orders. Karen's lips part uncertainly, then firmly clamp shut when William raises the dildo to them. "Open," he repeats. Karen shakes her head, and William runs the tip of the slick, shiny dildo over her sealed lips. "If I have to repeat myself," he warns, "you will be very, very sorry."

It's too disgusting, Karen thinks. On the rare occasions she blew her ex-husband, it was never after he had fucked her. Some things are strictly off limits.

But William has other plans and he uses his strong fingers to pry her jaw apart and force the tip of the dildo between her teeth. Karen bites down to prevent it from going any further, and William presses a knee roughly between her legs, making her groan.

"Scream," he whispers. "Call that young couple down here to see you with your legs spread and your cunt red and swollen and I'll show them the videotape and we'll see where it goes from there."

Tears well up in Karen's eyes as he grinds his knee painfully against her drenched flesh.

Finally she opens her mouth and he feeds the dildo inside so she's tasting her own juices, closing her eyes and sucking the dildo clean, pretending she's doing anything but this. With the dildo still in her mouth William lowers one hand and presses two thick fingers inside her tightly clenched pussy. She's swollen and it's a tight fit, but he easily finds the wrinkled patch of skin he's searching for and rubs lightly at first, then harder.

Karen groans loudly as the pressure between her legs builds so high and so quickly that she thinks she's going to explode all over his hand. William stimulates her g-spot perfectly and she's never had this kind of orgasm before, never been this wet, and his fingers are positively dripping with her juice.

Then again, before she can cum, he pulls his hand away, takes the dildo from her mouth, and turns to wash both it and his hands in the sink.

"What are you doing?" Karen whispers, stunned.

"What does it look like?" William asks calmly.

What it doesn't look like is that she's going to have a much-anticipated toe curling orgasm, and Karen's cunt throbs frantically with a need she's slowly beginning to admit that only William can meet.

"Please," she mumbles, and William raises his eyes to the mirror to meet her gaze.

"What did you say?" he asks.

Karen forces herself to hold the stare. "I said 'Please'," she repeats.

William's heart is beating double time. Her cunt is so hot and tight that he wants nothing more than to lay her down, tie her legs apart, and shove his whole fist inside her. Feed on every bit of that perfect body until she's out of his system and this dangerous, crazy obsession is put out of its misery. But he's still mad about their earlier missed meeting, and is having trouble making a decision.

"Ms. Roberts?" calls the young couple from another part of the house.

Karen is jolted out of her lust-filled daze and grabs some tissue to tidy herself as best she can before straightening her thong and suit. She reapplies her lipstick then washes her hands, striding out of the bathroom as though nothing had happened.

She finds the young couple in the foyer, answers their questions, then watches them leave. Her heart pounds in her throat and she knows William is behind her even before she turns.

"Why?" she asks. It could apply to so many questions that William doesn't know how to answer.

"How's your asshole?" he says instead.

Karen blushes and strides past him to collect her purse.

William follows and grips her arm tightly. She ignored him this morning, and that was enough. "I'll just check for myself then, shall I?"

For the third time that morning Karen finds her skirt hiked up in a stranger's house. William slides his hand between her smooth ass cheeks and seeks out her asshole, pressing one finger firmly inside. He sees Karen wince and thrusts a few times, enjoying the fleeting pain on her face.

"Come on," he says in a rough voice. "Upstairs."

"Wh-what?"

William spins her around. "No more questions," he snaps. "You'll figure it out soon enough."

They enter the neatly appointed master bedroom and William tells Karen to lie on her back on the bed. She scrambles on top of the designer duvet and sends up a mental prayer that it's in the same pristine condition when they're done. William grips her hips and tugs her to end of the bed where he slides her sopping thong down her legs and drops it on the floor.

"Did you enjoy tasting your pussy?" he asks, absently trailing two fingers through the puffy pink folds.

Karen shakes her head mutely.

"Did you enjoy it when I did it?" William continues.

Karen doesn't want to have to say those words again, so she simply answers, "Yes," hoping that satisfies him.

"Good," William smiles. "Me too."

Karen's eyes drift closed as his calloused fingers trace up and down her inner thighs, spreading her copious juices over the sensitive skin but never quite venturing where she desperately wants them.

She hears his zipper lower and the rustle of pants falling and her eyes fly open as the mattress on either side of her head dips down. For the first time in her life, there is a man straddling Karen's face, his erection poised like a spear over her mouth. Her lips part to argue, surely he'll choke her if he puts that thing—

And then he's slipping between her teeth, her red lips wrapping invitingly around his throbbing cock, and William kneels so they're in a 69 position, his mouth hovering over her inviting pussy. But his lips never touch her, even as he makes a point of blowing on her clit, of holding her hips down when she thrusts them eagerly up to his face. He, of course, has no idea of Karen's masturbation difficulties, but does want to make Karen appreciate the orgasm she had yesterday and recognize that such an occurrence is not necessarily a guarantee during their little blackmail fucks.

HelenGW
HelenGW
74 Followers
12