Blast From The Past Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's breathing is ragged; whether it's arousal or distress will remain a mystery.

"But it is somebody who's going to fuck you, got it?"

Karen refuses to answer and he takes her silence as acquiescence.

"Now suck his dick," William orders.

The bed shifts as the mystery man straddles Karen's chest and presses the head of his hard cock against her lips. When her mouth doesn't open immediately, fingers - she doesn't know whose - grip her jaw and force it open and his erection slips inside. Karen starts to suck - she's overwhelmed and frightened but also curious. And when William's mouth fastens onto her pussy she stops fighting and gives in.

The cock in her mouth is huge, both thick and long, and she can take no more than a few inches in this position. The newcomer tucks a pillow under her head and adjusts his angle so more of the foreign cock slides into her mouth, nudging the back of her throat. Karen sucks this new cock, coating it liberally with her saliva, laving it with her tongue. She is perhaps over-stimulated: down below William is eating her voraciously and she is desperate to come and yet so turned on she fears it may not be possible. Soon both she and the man fucking her face are grunting and moaning and Karen's hips are twisting and William can't stop his gaze from sliding up her body and watching that lean throat work someone else's cock .

"That's enough," he says, pulling away from her oozing pussy and wiping a hand across his mouth. The friend glances over his shoulder, ready to argue, but one look at William's furious expression changes his mind. William doesn't know just how jealous he looks right now: he's too busy being angry.

The friend takes a few steps away and watches as William moves Karen up the bed slightly, then turns her so she's now on her knees facing the headboard. William slides underneath and she lifts one leg to straddle him.

"How's your cunt?" William asks her.

Now that Karen knows there's an audience it's nearly impossible to talk, even if she had just been sucking said audience member's cock.

William slaps her breast. "Karen!"

"Fine!" she shouts.

"Fine?" he echoes. "Even after you fucked yourself with a champagne bottle? Your cunt's fine? Ready for some more?"

"Yes," Karen answers. "Whatever you want."

She can sense his anger though she doesn't know what she's done wrong. William doesn't explain, just uses his strong hands to pull her hips down while pushing his own hips up, firmly impaling her on his straining cock with one rough thrust.

Karen cries out and they both still; William watches her face until the pain ebbs. His hands stroke her face, her neck, her sides, willing away the discomfort. He wants to fuck her, not harm her, he thinks. But a part of him does want her to hurt, wants her to know who it is that's fucking her, even as he keeps her eyes covered and gestures for his friend to get on the bed behind her.

When the mattress shifts Karen knows what is about to happen and she struggles vainly to prevent it. She doesn't cry and she doesn't beg; her whimpers are desperate and humiliated and futile. William has a death grip on her hips, keeping her pinned on his cock, and with her hands pulled so tightly above her head she is bent over nearly completely. Her ass is exposed, the firm cheeks separated, the tiny dark star William is such a fan of fully vulnerable.

"William, no," she says, just one time.

"Karen, yes," he replies, as the stranger's thick cock, well covered with lubricant, takes its place at Karen's back door.

William watches her face contort as a second, strange cock slowly plows into her vulnerable ass. Small noises come from her mouth, now parted in a helpless 'o'; her anus is tight on the best of days, it is nearly impossible to penetrate now. But both William and his friend are nothing if not determined, and after an interminable period of time Karen is fully impaled on both throbbing cocks.

The stranger buries himself balls deep in Karen's asshole, watching the tender muscles part for his intrusion. Karen's spine is arched stiffly with some discomfort and disagreement, but she doesn't fight enough to make him want to stop. He's seen it all: the tapes of the naïve nineteen year old, now a beautiful woman fucking a champagne bottle and begging for more. He knows William's plan, but until he saw Karen he didn't know the depth of William's obsession, didn't know it could go beyond the physical. But as he starts fucking William's blackmail girlfriend's ass, he knows he will never be invited back. So he makes the best of his one opportunity.

In the beginning William lies still, feeling his friend's cock pressing through the thin membrane that divides them. He presses a calloused thumb against Karen's clit so the thrusts stimulate her whether she likes it or not. Her pussy is unbearably tight and hot and he wants nothing so much as to stay here forever. Her cheeks are flushed and he can see the stain spreading over her chest as arousal takes over and she tentatively starts moving her hips.

When he can't take it anymore William starts fucking her too, plunging his cock into the pussy of his dreams, feeling her in every cell.

"Do you like this, Karen?" he asks, watching her bite her lower lip. "Do you like having two cocks inside you? Having a stranger fuck your ass?"

Karen does not answer; it's not necessary. William's talk turns them both on, whether she likes it or not. "Fantasized" is a strong word for the curiosity she'd felt on the rare occasions she'd considered sex with two men, but she'd never, ever believed it would happen. Now she's grateful for the blindfold, for the anonymity, for the fact that in the morning she will have answers she'd never sought to a question she hadn't asked. But it feels good. She feels stretched, unbearably full, but so, so wanted. The heavy breathing in the room is not only hers: the men fucking her want her, they don't need to say so, she can feel it. She feels her breasts straining and her pussy dripping, her ass clenching and expanding, her body welcoming and worshiping both cocks. Her heart is pounding and her breath comes fast as the thrusts become deeper, harder.

The stranger with his cock in her ass strokes her back, her hips, her shiny blonde hair. As his orgasm nears his hands become rough enough to leave bruises, but nobody minds. And neither he nor William notices when he dislodges the blindfold.

Karen blinks, startled by the abrupt end to the darkness, and after a moment her eyes focus on William's face, just inches below hers. His eyes are closed, his face contorted in a pleasure so intense it's almost painful to see. Her long hair falls around them like a curtain, a tiny space all their own. She studies his face as he fucks her, the creases at the edge of his eye, the lines around his mouth. His jaw is smooth: he shaved before coming to meet her.

The stranger cries out as he thrusts one final time, burying his cock deep in Karen's ass and spewing his come inside her. William opens his eyes at the sound and finds himself staring in to Karen's liquid blue gaze. Without warning he explodes, his cock swelling and jerking inside her, the orgasm wrenched out of him as Karen watches.

"Come," he hisses through gritted teeth. He cannot afford to lose the upper hand, but for the moment, he has.

Karen kisses him, eyes wide open, and he watches as her eyes lose focus before drifting closed as her pussy convulses around him and she whimpers low in her throat. It goes on too long and not long enough, and neither of them moves when the stranger carefully dislodges himself from Karen's ass and finds a tissue to clean himself up. His orders had been to fuck her and leave; he'd been in a hurry to fuck her, and now he can't wait to get out. He knows when he's not wanted.

It's another minute before the door closes and locks behind the stranger. Karen has not opened her eyes, preferring the darkness to the reality. Her hair still covers her face, locking her and William in a world of their own. When the chill in the room grows uncomfortable she opens her eyes and William tucks her hair behind her ears.

They stare at each other, then William sits up. He lifts her easily and sets her beside him on the bed, swinging his legs over the edge and carefully keeping his back to her. Karen has no trouble identifying the behavior: she's guilty of it herself. Neither of them can afford to feel any kind of connection, and the glimpse of possibility that had shown itself the previous day is still too terrifying to contemplate. So William gets her off with inanimate objects, gives her ass to his friend, turns his back when they're both too exposed.

William stands and puts his clothes on as Karen wraps herself in the blanket and waits for her pulse to slow. After a moment she stands and looks around for her clothes.

"I didn't say you could cover yourself," William says.

Karen spares him a wry glance as she collects her skirt from the ground. "Show's over, buddy," she replies.

William turns away so she doesn't see him smile. He pulls the promised videotape out of his bag and tosses it onto the bed.

"You should watch this one," he tells her. "It has some good moments. See you tomorrow." He strides out of the room without looking back.

Karen heads into the bathroom to clean up. When she emerges fifteen minutes later her face is scrubbed clean, her hair twisted neatly behind her neck, the sharp black suit in place. The gifted underwear are in the garbage. And without hesitation she picks up the videotape, hooks a fingernail under the tape, and unwinds the whole thing. She shreds it until she's convinced it can't be salvaged, then flushes the pieces down the toilet, just to be sure. She leaves the room without a second thought.

William watches Karen glide through the lobby, heads turning. It's after midnight but she looks beautiful and vibrant. He slouches on a couch, half-hidden behind a newspaper, and just takes her in. Karen passes ten feet in front of him, her head swivelling intuitively in his direction, eyes locking on his. And then she looks away, carrying on unimpeded through the hotel doors and disappearing into the darkness like just another stranger in the night.

12