Blazing Glory Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Sake will do. Any liquid will do!" Kendra said hurriedly. Nadine watched curiously what was going on, not having touched the green stuff herself as it hadn't smelled friendly. Tyra simply shook with silent laughter. Poor Blaze nodded rapidly in agreement with Kendra. The chef quickly set a medium sized jug on the counter and took the cork out of the top. He then poured the clear liquid into a small cup beside it that wouldn't hold much. Frantic for something to drink now, he grabbed the whole jug and lifted it to his mouth.

"BLAZE! NO! NO!" Kendra screamed as he up-ended the jug over his head and chugged down the liquid like a man drinking water after a long walk through an arid desert. Kendra slapped her forehead with her hand and muttered a frustrated curse. The burning gradually eased and was soon replaced by a pleasant feeling. His head felt light and dazed. And for some reason, he felt so.... happy!

Tyra leaned up against the building as she laughed herself to tears at the sight of Blaze getting drunk. Nadine wrinkled her nose cutely before looking back to chef with a sparkle in those golden eyes.

"Seconds please!" she giggled.

********************

The sun had set on the city of Seiko not long ago. Most of its residents were now heading back to their homes or temporary lodging for their evening meal before heading for bed. Late at night there were very few citizens on the streets. The large city was not without crime. It had its share of organized gangs that referred to themselves as 'yakuza' that waged their never-ending war for control in the city. Outside of that large threat was the few night time thieves and muggers, lying in wait for their next victims.

But there was one group that these cowards of society chose to not prey upon as it walked through the streets. Truly, who would want to rob a man with two swords, a muscled gargoyle, claw-abled catwoman, and a deadly succubus? Kendra thought their little fellowship did present an odd, yet intimidating sight. She helped Blaze along with his arm over her shoulders. He was doing much better than he was earlier. She had grabbed the sake from him in time to where he only got himself slightly drunk.

"You know what, Kendra? You're one hot babe... But this sake.. It makes you look even better! Sake make you sexy!" he had hiccuped.

She rolled her eyes as she remembered that moment. He'd leapt in head first before she could warn him each time. What is it with men never listening to women? The thought made her shake her head. Fortunately, he was just about done working it out of his system. They hadn't been able to search much more for Danika after the sushi bar. She doubted they could find her on the first day among the masses of Shoushan wandering about. It looked like tomorrow they would have to start asking about. Nadine had been too busy getting her fill of fish while she and an amused Tyra dealt with their lover. Nadine still purred happily behind her as they walked.

Walking down the dimly lit streets of the city seemed like walking back in time into the memories locked away deep inside her. She remembered this street well. She had picked up much prey here to satiate her sexual hunger at the forfeit of their own lives. That had been decades ago though. Thirty-five if she remembered correctly. This had been one of her first hunting grounds when she had come into the world and she frequented back here when supply grew short in others parts.

She remembered the all-girl show she had performed in here in Seiko. The Shoushan were not into nude dancing like the other human cultures were. Granted that they did like to see such, but they preferred much more seedy performances. Groups such as the one she had been in frequently traveled about the country to perform their shows and make large profits from the men and even some women. The group she had been in had established permanent residence in this city with its steady attendance of citizens. The 'performance' show was actually a live sex showing. The ladies, herself included, would act out roles like in a play before they had hot lesbian sex on the stage right in front of the audience.

The voyeurism had been a really big turn on to her, but it still wasn't what she needed to help her. Oh she had had plenty of female lovers over time here in Seiko, but lesbian sex only provided physical pleasure for a succubus. She needed a man's cock. A woman's touch was something special indeed and even makeshift toys helped heighten the experience. It took another woman to really know how to make a woman feel good. But no tongue or toy could replace a man's hard, throbbing cock! A woman who thought otherwise was really missing out on a good thing. Kendra only wished men would be more interested in giving the woman pleasure as well rather than be only interested in getting themselves off in a quick, pathetic ten second fuck. Her Richard was the type of man women were wishing for. The fact that Nadine and Tyra tagged along behind her confirmed that fact.

She looked beside her to the young man and smiled softly to him. His hazel eyes turned to look at her before he smiled in return. They both shared the intimate gaze for a few moments before both of them were suddenly shoved forward. Kendra gasped in shock as she and Blaze were sent sprawling forward onto the hard dirt of the well-traveled street. A startled yelp from Nadine came shortly after a pained gasp from Tyra. Both she and Blaze rolled over quickly to see the guardian standing right where he had been moments before. Protruding from the gargoyle's left arm was a small dart with its needle imbedded into her skin.

Tyra opened her mouth to say something but couldn't seem to get anything out. She stumbled forward a step before collapsing onto the ground with frightening impact. All three of them quickly rushed in to her and knelt by her side. Blaze grunted with his muscles bulging to roll the larger gargoyle over onto her back. Tyra groaned painfully as Nadine quickly plucked the dart out of the winged guardian's skin. Tyra lay there shivering with a cold sweat having broken out on her face and her eyes closed tightly as if she were in pure torment. Kendra placed her hand on the gargoyle's forehead and quickly drew it back.

"She's burning up! So quickly from a small dart?" she said looking to the others.

Nadine sniffed the dart carefully. The catwoman's nose wrinkled instantly as she tossed the thing away quickly as if having discovered it was an adder ready to strike at her. She shivered as her fur stood on end, "It reeked of poison!"

Kendra glanced up at the same time Blaze did. They both shared a look of understanding. Had there been any other sound in the street, they would have missed it. But the dead quiet gave away the soft whisper of approach. Nadine's own cat ears now twitched in hearing it as well. All three stood and wheeled around to greet a sight that caught all of them off guard. Figures clothed in black closed in on them from all sides swiftly and silently as death. Kendra recognized them at once and it chilled her at the danger they were in. What had they done to incur the death sentence of ninja? Who had put out a contract for their removal from the living world?

She didn't have time to ponder as they were upon her before she could even draw her whip. Two assaulted her at the same time with hand-to-hand combat. She doubted it was quite the fair fight as they likely had light metal gauntlets beneath those gloves. She supposed it wasn't fair to begin with having two ninjas against one demon. That wicked fanged smile appeared on her face. Not fair for THEM! The succubus easily sidestepped the powerful punches by the one to her right before spinning around the other that attacked her from behind. Smooth as a deadly viper, her leg swung out to sweep the man's leg from beneath him.

She watched it all as if it were slow motion. The ninja was now in mid-air beginning his slow decent with gravity. But she was much quicker. Her left hand caught his head while her right grabbed hold of his legs before forcing him down. The descending man's back soon met her knee that was rising up to greet him. The impact was harsh as she pushed him right down through it still. The air was filled with a sickening crack of the man's back as she literally bent the ninja in half. Blood sprayed out of his mouth as he gave a short high pitched scream before dying. She tossed the corpse aside in disgust.

Kendra stole a glance to see Nadine just flip into the air above the ninja attacking her with her furry hands seizing the ninja's head. As she spun in the flip, so did the head in her grasp until it's supporting neck snapped loudly. The catwoman was always on the offensive though. As soon a she landed, the lycan pounced the ninja charging her. She clung to the startled attacker as she ripped away the cloth at to expose his neck. Nadine hissed and sank her sharp fangs in his jugular. The scream that tried to escape his throat was garbled as he fell to the ground, twitching helplessly as Nadine choked the very life out of him.

The demon dancer's hand snapped out to snatch the throat of the second ninja about to attack her from the side. Her eyes narrowed as she easily lifted the struggling man from the ground with one arm. Something wasn't right about this. Why did only a few ninja attack her and Nadine when she had seen so many? None attacked Tyra's prone form on the ground. Her eyes opened wide with realization just as she heard the harsh clash of metal.

She turned to see her lover fighting desperately further down the street and completely surrounded by dark clothed assassins. They had wanted Richard all along. Had Tyra not sacrificed herself for him, they might very well have succeeded. But as desperate as the situation looked, he was holding his own. With the ninja helpless in the air by her grasp, Kendra was able to see her lover's ability in fighting for the first time. And what she saw was a dance of death.

Blaze wielded his twin blades like they were extensions of his arms. He sliced completely through one ninja's leg before his other blade sliced the man's skull in half with brutal force. He spun around to skewer another before ripping the blade up savagely, ripping the ninja's torso open with a bloody spray. All of the ninjas could have swarmed him, but they held back because of the ferocity of his fight. The one time they ganged up on him from three directions, he spun about with his arms extended and neck-height. Three heads were soon sent sailing into the air.

But she knew he couldn't keep up such a pace for long. She could already seem him beginning to tire and the ninja seemed to sense it as well as they renewed their attacks. "Nadine! Blaze needs help!" The catwoman perked up from the dead body and nodded before quickly sprinting down the street to help him. The fact that someone was out to kill him made the demoness shiver in a cold rage. She had lost a special lover once before. Never again!

She drew the ninja in her tightening grasp down to meet her cold gaze. The man understandably began to struggle more. The look he saw in her eyes terrified him so much that he soiled himself instantly.

"Tell whoever hired you to assassinate my lover this, through the gateway of the netherworld," she whispered dangerously, "Tell them, that when I find them.... They will be joining you soon in hell!"

He shook his head in pure terror as her demon spawned strength gripped his throat with crushing force. Her other hand seized his shoulder before she ripped head and spine out of his body with such force that the building behind him was sprayed instantly with his blood. She hurled the body away with one hand and dropped the head with attached spine where she stood.

Blaze was now much farther down the corpse littered street. There were only a few ninja left and Nadine was close to reaching him. Stepping over dead bodies, Kendra quickly moved over to Tyra. Her newfound friend lay on the ground groaning in painful torment. It still felt odd that she thought of someone as a friend. She'd never had any until recently. But the concern she felt for the gargoyle assured her that the feeling of friendship was genuine. She kneeled down and grimaced as she used her strength to lift the bigger female in her arms. It was still a heavy burden for her as she quickly carried her friend down the street towards Blaze. "By the Abyss, Tyra! I told you that you should have laid off the sweets at that shop today!"

Blaze had finally dispatched one of the few ninja remaining with a swift down stroke of his sword to cleave the man in two from his neck through his left shoulder. He felt winded and completely exhausted. His head still ached from the slight hangover he had been trying to quell. His arms and shoulder hurt terribly from the force needed to cut through so many bones and the jarring impact before they sliced through. He didn't have much strength left as he looked to the last ninja. The dark assassin regarded him calmly from a short distance away.

"I may have missed you with my dart because of your luck, but you will die tonight by my hands I assure you," the ninja said with a clear feminine voice as she took up her fighting stance. She relaxed her fists to extend her fingers outwards. The flicker of light off metal revealed to him a hidden threat. He'd never seen them before, but he knew what they were because of his master. His wise teacher had told him how some cunning warriors and assassins used this weapon in close combat.

Neko-te. Strong iron fingernails fastened into leather bands that were fitted on the fingers, resembling claws with the long sharpened extensions. His teacher had warned him of neko-te users. It was not a favored weapon by many because of its extremely short range. Those that did use it were usually unmatched when it came to speed and unbeatable in close range combat. He lowered his blades towards her to act as a buffer area so she could not move in close so quickly.

Blaze trembled as anger slowly built up inside him, renewing his strength. This ninja had been after him, but in doing so had hurt Tyra. Now she was suffering greatly because of the poison this killer had used. His arms trembled with burning fury. He then heard a hiss from behind him and saw the dark-furred catwoman whip past him. Nadine halted in front him in a low crouch as she glared angrily at the female ninja.

"You want a claw fight?" she hissed threateningly. She flexed her hands and sharp cat claws sprung from the tips of her fingers. "Then bring it!"

The female assassin's confidence seemed to waver at what she saw. All of her fellow ninja were dead. Two fearsome fighters now faced her. Add to that she could see the succubus walking steadily closer to them. The look she saw in those green eyes made her tremble slightly, even from such a distance.

"Another day then, Blaze! When you least expect it! You will not see me coming!" the female ninja shouted angrily before turning and running into the nearest alleyway.

Blaze swore as Kendra finally reached them. "Kendra. Nadine. Watch over Tyra until I get back."

"Where are you going?" Nadine asked as she helped Kendra lay Tyra down.

"I'm going after that assassin. I will find her and beat the antidote out of her. Whatever it takes," he growled angrily, "I'll get it!"

"Be careful," Kendra said. Though the look she gave him now spokes volumes in confidence and respect in her lover that hadn't fully been there before. He nodded and kissed her briefly before he ran after the ninja with renewed vigor through his anger and desperation for the antidote.

********************

Sniffing with the indignation and humiliation of the experience, Aurora walked through the dark entrance of the volcano. She was not far from the castle in which Koas resided. The slender foxwoman shivered as she remembered her encounter with the angry goddess. She could still feel the invisible force choking her roughly as it lifted her up in the air. The terror of those burning eyes made her sob suddenly from the memory before she quickly shut it away from her thoughts.

Koas had been merciful to her in the end. She received no punishment other than being dropped out of the air onto her ass. From where she sat on the floor, the once always so arrogant foxwoman cowered before her mistress as she received her orders to go act as an ambassador to some race and increase the growing forces. It had been made clear that she was not to fail in this task. Or else....

Aurora hugged her shoulders suddenly as she shivered coldly, even though it was very hot in this burning mountain. She groaned in disgust with the creatures she now had to deal with. Hell hounds. Nothing better than worthless beasts with such primitive thoughts and ideals. Most were not even intelligent with only being as smart as your average dog! Why Koas wanted such hateful demons in her army, the sorceress had no idea. But she was determined to not fail in this.

Panting slightly from the extraordinary heat, the foxwoman exited the tunnel to enter a large lair. The surrounding cavern was brightly lit a red-orange by the rivers of lava that flowed by steadily. Aurora carefully stepped her way over such a river on a narrow rock before reaching the open expanse of solid rock. Throughout this lair were hundreds of the savage beasts. The hell hound was the size of a large hunting hound men often used with a similar appearance akin to that of Doberman pinchers.

But that is where the similarities ended. Her grey eyes saw their scarlet red and orange bodies scattered all about. They gnawed on bones of slaves Koas frequently offered to them while others fought each other for no particular reason. Her body was sweating profusely now with the burning heat as well as for another good reason. Those yellow eyes of the hounds made her nervous about their intent. But no beast challenged her as she walked among them towards another tunnel.

Stepping into the tunnel, she walked along and found it to not be a very long one. The foxwoman stepped out into a small cave and saw the source of her mission. What she saw made her shiver with disgust. The leader of this pack sat upon his throne waiting patiently for her. Calhoun led the pack closest to where Koas resided and the only one who showed open loyalty to the goddess. On either side of him were two massive hell hounds. These guards of his were easily the biggest of the pack.

Like Calhoun, they looked very much the part of a lycan. Fur covered bodies were red with canine features dominating their faces. Their bodies were human like one would expect of a lycan and heavily muscled. If just one of them had been a foxman, she would have been drooling in lust. But they were not lycan at all. Calhoun and the rest of his pack were disgusting demons. Stepping up before him the foxwoman gave a curt not of greeting, which is all he would get from her.

"So I see Koas sent me her personal bitch," he growled. He laughed as he saw her stiffen visibly with that statement. "So what is it the goddess wants with me now?"

"Koas wishes to have your pack's strength added to her own forces for the battle to come," Aurora said angrily through gritting teeth.

Calhoun gave another deep bark for a laugh and waved his hand as if saying no request need be asked from the goddess. "Koas has been good to me and my fellow hounds for a long time. She has it. But you are another matter, foxwoman." The slender sorceress blinked in amazement that it had been that easy. But she wondered what he wanted now.

"I know about you foxwomen," he said with a sneer. "Always thinking you're the better of everything. Well I've always wanted to teach one of you a lesson. You will do as I say or no deal with Koas."