All Comments on 'Blazing Glory Ch. 12'

by ShadwNinjaX

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
wolfheart78wolfheart78about 10 years ago
ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT

I have faithfully been waiting for the next chapter of your story it is by far the best i have ever read only this story and Back in time are why i come to this site i am ever your follower and should you print this story and publish it i will find a copy to enjoy for years to come thank you for writing this great adventure.....

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXabout 10 years agoAuthor
Weekend update

Hello all. Just here with an update. The plot is pretty much about done. Had a bit of a setback with a surprise impromptu family excursion Saturday that took up a good portion of the day. As you all know, real life comes first as it should. Though considering how much I wrote last evening and through today, I am pretty pleased. Progress continues to snowball and will keep you all up to date through the week. ^_^

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXabout 10 years agoAuthor
Plot update and further thoughts on publishing

First and most importantly, I am pretty much finishing the plot of Ch 13. All that is left now is the erotic scenes to fill in. That would mean I am about 90% done. Considering that I am finally getting some personal focus time this week, I should be able to knock those scenes out. I'm hoping to be doing review and editing by the weekend before submission soon after.

I've also gotten another fan stating that they would like to see Blazing Glory published because they would pay for it undoubtedly. I am becoming more open to this idea as an extra source of income would certainly help some burdens I am contending with. I know it wouldn't be much but still, every little bit helps. An old friend from GA mentioned Elliott Kay did this, but upon research I found out supposedly he yanked the story off Lit once it got published. I am not sure I would want to take that away from the fans, especially if some can't afford to buy. So I am still up in the air about that and am curious about the thoughts of others.

My friend also expressed the wish to not follow Kay's suit supposedly and remove the erotica to mainstream Blazing Glory. Blazing Glory's plot really wouldn't make much sense if I did that, especially considering the lead woman is a succubus. But any thoughts or comments from you all on publishing would be greatly appreciated! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AWASOME ANON

While I can't say I've been in your situation I'll still offer help.

First of all, yes I would buy this series however I'm already a fan so while that technically results in money it wont help very much. To make some profit you would have to aim at getting alot more on board, extending beyond the lit community. That could be difficult when you think about the size of your target audience and how many of them would buy it when there are other stories out there that have been available for longer

Here your popular but out there in the massive world of many books you would be starting fresh, now while some of us would transfer over ( I myself would love to have a hardcopy that I could get lost in) you would upset some others who may boycott your work. Not to mention having to contend with the greats on the most popular list.

Publishers are another story as most would be out there to make money they will try to take advantage of you and you would have to look at how much profit they would give you per sale.as well as how big a priority your novel would be to them which would influence advertising.

There are positive aspects. After all you haven't made it untill you've been published. Not to mention at least some profit after all a sale is a sale, there's also the chance you could make it big...

I hope you don't take offense to what I had to say, I was only trying to help. Truth is there are those of us out there who would support you no matter what.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lots of great information from the last comment. Here is my opinion.

It is true that you could become very successful if you make a book and start trying to sell it. Some of the literotica community who are your fans would definitely be willing to buy copies of it I'm betting. But there is the fact that there may not be very many who would be willing to buy it when its free on this website. So that has to be taken into consideration. Also when dealing with publishers you have to be real careful because they can be crooked and try to scam you out of your money. But you also would need to find one that would deal with erotic based literature .You would want to be careful on how much money you invest into making your book. In the most simplest terms I can put it to you right now is. That when you try to do something on a large scale such as Publishing and getting your book to sell it can lead up to being very stressful and costly. So being cautious is advised if you go for the book making.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXabout 10 years agoAuthor
Update and appreciation

Thank you all for your feedback. I really appreciate it. As for the story, I have been slowed down by work a bit. I should stop giving estimates as every time I do something happens. I am having to go into overtime this week and the long hours have left me at a loss for writing. I swear my job giving me writer's block through exhaustion is one of the major reasons for these delays and it is frustrating as hell. I will manage and keep at it when I can. After all the long hours, it certainly is within reach now. ^_^

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXabout 10 years agoAuthor
Overtime finished but still made great progress

A weekend of overtime for my job really slowed me down but still managed to finish a few important scenes. 5 more days of this 12 day stretch of work. Writing through the week and a whopping 3 days off for the holiday weekend coming up should help finish it, if not close to it. Just keeping you all up to date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Here is some info that might help you decide on your book ideal.

Hi shadwNinjaX its Ryan. There is a story on this website called Alien Impulses. The reason I'm telling you about this story is because the guy who wrote the story is selling a Kindle edition of it on amazon.com for $4.99 each sale and he also left it posted on this website. He also has another story that is selling for the same price that's an erotic novel that is selling big time from what I understand. So if you want to do something like write your story and sell it be my guest man. You know I'd buy three copies if it's a paper book or one copy if its a Kindle edition. Two for me and one for my dad if it's paper. I will talk with the rest of my convention buddies and all my other pals online and see what they think about it since I told them about your story. They love it and are still waiting for the rest of your story just like I have been. So I hope this information helps you in making up your decision on whether to make it a book or not either way you always got me as your fan.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Update and please remember them

Today is a special day for me, since I am a veteran, as I often remember my brothers and sisters that paid the ultimate sacrifice for all of us. It would mean a lot to me if you can take a moment in any positive way to remember them, whether being visiting a veterans cemetery like Arlington to pay respects or thanking a vet when you see them out and about today.

As for the story, I am putting together the last erotic seen through the day which should pretty much have Chapter 13 finished either today or tomorrow followed up by a couple days of proofreading. Then it will be ready! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hell yeah you go ShadwNnja X!

My old lady is just dying for the next chapter. She loves to dress in cosplay and pretend she's the female characters while I pretend to be Blaze. You gotta love a woman who can be kinky. We look forward to the next chapter of Blazing Glory.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Pretty much there

Hey all. Just giving you another update. The chapter is done. I am in the process of proofreading and revising a few sections here and there. Keep in mind there still may be some mistakes as I am very tired at this point. This thing is a beast as expected right up there with Ch 5 and Ch 8 in word count. Making it one of the biggest chapters in the story. In the coming few days, I will have this thing submitted.

As for Anon, WOW! That is incredible! I had no idea that some fans even cosplayed the characters I've created. I did not think I had very many female fans either. Count me as pleasantly surprised! She must have a lot of great outfits, body paint, or one hell of a furry costume! ^_^

WATTO34WATTO34almost 10 years ago
huzzah

The wait is killing me can it please please please be ready now? On a serious note it awesome that you have stuck through the suck that has been some of the haters on the site and have continued to give us hope that you will continue unlike some others and not leave such a well written and interesting story unfinished. Many thanks for your persistance

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXalmost 10 years agoAuthor
It is written and now it is DONE!

Chapter 13 has been submitted to Literotica. Please allow them time to process the story before it is made available for your reading pleasure. Please keep in mind that, despite my best efforts, there may be some mistakes here and there. I have been fighting to put this together for over a year now after all and it is pretty late right now. I have said it many times over, but my sincerest thanks to the true fans who have been more than patient and supportive of me. I'm going to take a few days rest through the weekend before beginning the Ch. 14. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Koas and our hero

Kindly write at least a one shot story in alternate universe when koashe submits to our hero blaze

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadwNinjaX@ShadwNinjaX
Update 02/09/2021: Thank you everyone for your kind comments. First let me apologize for the silence over the last few years. A commenter was correct, I had received a lot of negative comments pushing for the next chapter that affected my motivation. A lot of real life stuff w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES