All Comments on 'Blazing Glory Ch. 13'

by ShadwNinjaX

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments (Page 2)
FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsover 8 years ago
update???????

can we get an update on the progress of chapter 14? is it in editing? was writing paused? did something happen to cancel the release all together? its been more then a week since the estimated release of the next chapter of this awsome story

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsover 8 years ago
??????????

when is this last chapter coming out its been a month since you said you were going to release it and nothing unless your posting your stories somewhere other than literotica

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsover 8 years ago
update?

is the next chapter going to be released anytime soon? its agony waiting orthe next chapter of this story, its just so fucking good, ive re read it so many times in anticipation for the next chapter that i almost have it commited to memory

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
Update for Chapter 14

Hey all. I am sorry for the quiet period and lack of getting Ch 14 in. Some serious shit went down in early September that required my undivided attention until it became resolved. I would rather not go into details, but it is safe to say that I was extremely stressed out and emotionally not there to put forth to best effort you all deserved in finishing the chapter. I remained silent on updates because I didn't have the time or energy as well as I was sure you all did not want to here of yet another delay, since I was equally frustrated about not getting to it.

Problem is over and I doubled down on the chapter. Final proofread is happening today (possibly into tomorrow) with final submission to Literotica in the next day or so. Please forgive anything I miss as I am very, VERY tired and may over look some things.

While that happens, the artist finished the other two lovely ladies of Blaze's entourage and I will give you the links below. He did a great job on Tyra, but absolutely nailed it to perfection on Kendra!!! Even in her nude, he got her breast size, shape, and nipples spot on. I won't give the NSFW version though on these. Please support this artist through his Patreon or other web accounts (Gumroad, DeviantArt) if you want to see these vixens in the buff. The artist deserves the support.

Tyra - http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh599/ShadwNinjaX/tyrabytora.jpg

Kendra - http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh599/ShadwNinjaX/kendrabytora.jpg

Ryan, I am sorry to hear you were in the hospital and hope you are okay now. As you can see, it's been a pretty stressful year for me with a lot of things happening. Hence my relief at finally getting this done. I am really looking forward to losing myself into some Disgaea 5 finally for a little bit before beginning work outlining the next story arc and fleshing out new character profiles.

ciel_bleu92ciel_bleu92over 8 years ago
rest

hi shadw

sounds as you are not having the best luck. after this chapter dont put pressure on your self because in the end what matters is you and not your story ;) not because the story is bad ( cus its one of the best i have read) just that you fokus on your self before you fokus on a fantasy ;) i hope this helps a little on removing the stress.

either way i will enjoy ch. 14 and will always check every few month to see if you have uploaded another one. if not then whatever xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad things are calming down

I started reading this when you submitted the first two and have deeply enjoyed the story and erotica. I am really happy you are sticking with the story hope everything goes well. Once you are not exhausted can you see if you posted the correct links? I cannot seem to look at them.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
Ch 14 submitted, my thanks, and commission web address clarification

I finished the proofread and submitted the chapter tonight to Literotica. I do not know how long until it is up but please give them time to process it. Again, I tried my best but I am sure I missed some grammar issues or spelling errors. Nor do I claim to be an English major and have fantastic writing to begin with (as I've had comments on my 'horrible' grammar or writing style. LOL!).

Thank you for your kind words Ciel. I definitely will be taking my time to enjoy some relaxation in other things now that I've got this stress off my back. Support like yours is what has kept me going for the fans rather than calling it quits. We live in an instant gratification world these days where many want their desires filled now. This is why I can understand how some authors just stop because of all the demands. I greatly appreciate the vast majority of Blazing Glory fans for their continued patience and support. Thank you all so much.

To Anon, Literotica seems to have put a space in my name in the web address (i.e. ShadwNin jaX). No I am not a famous ninja from a classic hentai that likes to say Nin Nin! Take out any spaces as there should be none in the web addresses. That should take you to the commissions.

shade_waynEshade_waynEover 8 years ago
??

will ch 14 be the last chapter?

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
The end?

@shade_waynE

Yes, Chapter 14 is the last chapter, but is it the end? Oh yeah... I went there! XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not posted yet.

What the hell is taking them so long to post it. I really want to read you last chapter. Awesome story dude.

ShadwNinjaXShadwNinjaXover 8 years agoAuthor
Still pending

Ch 14's status still shows as pending, so it hasn't been rejected. I would have a hard time imagining that unless I did something really wrong with the format of the file. Hopefully it will be up soon. Until then, we wait.

And whilst we wait, if you would like a sample of what is to come after Blazing Glory, here are a few songs. The first inspired what the second arc would become back when I was writing the early chapters. The 2nd inspired the tone to the whole story. Enjoy! ^_^

Within Temptation - Forsaken

Epica - Design Your Universe: A New Age Dawns, Part 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know what it's just sad to see that it's been almost 6 six years since someone commented here but that's not the point

I just wanted to let you know that you should've reduced the rape scenes. Just my thoughts,cuz I freakin' hate rape.

Still haven't read this chapter just completed ch12 hope this is as good as previou ones and also wish there are no more rapes

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

@ShadwNinjaX

maybe you`ll not read this, but anyway I liked all the story, despite the full detailed of the rape scene in this chapter , yeah I understand her body`s lust due to that aphroditic thing overpower her mind, and she tried to resist and failed, but IMO there is a major problem that shown in this chapter and ch014 as well, the first kendra didn`t talked to Richard about what happened, but she talked to Rae and told her she loved it!!!!!!, I mean she is succubus and all but wth!!!! she didn`t felt sorrow for herself to been rapped, furthermore the demons they rapped her nothing happened to then !!!!!!! again why??

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShadwNinjaX@ShadwNinjaX
Update 02/09/2021: Thank you everyone for your kind comments. First let me apologize for the silence over the last few years. A commenter was correct, I had received a lot of negative comments pushing for the next chapter that affected my motivation. A lot of real life stuff w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES