Blazing Glory Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry if my demand seems unreasonable," Lexiss spoke, albeit a bit shyly as they were alone together now. Blaze shrugged slightly while walking over to the sconce Rizarra had pointed out. Reaching up, his hand took hold of it and pulled back. The soft metallic click was all that could be heard before the wall shifted and opened with a light grinding noise. Glancing inside, Blaze saw candles flare to life, likely from magical enchantments in place. He turned back to Lexiss and smiled reassuringly.

"Think nothing of it. I am a man of my word," he said, extending his arm out to invite her inside. This gesture seemed to help put her apprehensiveness at ease. Stepping inside, Blaze watched the door close behind them. "You said you've only known darkness and pain after you made your request. What has happened to you, Lexiss?"

She moved over to the bed and leaned against the ornate bedpost. Lexiss was not shocked that he had figured out there was more to her words. Her arms hugged herself as she looked down in shame, reliving the memories of all that she had gone through in the name of her goddess.

"In order to win over the alliance of the dark races for her army, we were instructed to do anything possible to assure the success of our missions. As you can imagine, some of these creatures looked upon us with desire and made demands that we cooperate with them to the fullest," she said.

"You don't mean they..." Blaze said, unable to finish as he was horrified by what the goddess was putting her own people through.

"Yes," Lexiss said, her arms tightening further about herself as she shivered in disgust. "In particular, I was made to recruit the giants and orcs. Thankfully, the giants were merely satisfied with watching me masturbate and covering me in their cum. But the orcs... The orcs had their way with my body in their encampment. First their leader before the rest of the encampment. There must have been hundreds if not over a thousand. I lost track of time as I sucked them off, felt them flood my pussy and ass with their disgusting cum. Others delighted spraying their cum all over me. When I became too coated in their slimy filth, they showered me with piss to rinse it off. They even made me drink it at times. I became their personal cum bucket and toilet for days. My mind was close to breaking in a sea of filthy orc bodies using me."

"Gods," Blaze whispered, covering his mouth in shock as he felt sick to his stomach. While each of his comrades was an exotic beauty in their own right, Lexiss was in no doubt just as beautiful. The vile hordes must have run wild with lust over such a beauty at their beck and call. The thought of what she had been through happening to the others terrified him.

"That is why your tenderness reached my heart, Blaze," she said looking up to him with a sad smile. "It had been closed off after my experiences. But your desire to see me enjoy the pleasure as much as you were was something I never experienced before." Her arms dropped down as she moved away from the bed, walking toward him with her hips swaying as she smiled up him.

"I want to experience that feeling once again, if only for one last time," Lexiss whispered, tracing her finger along his jaw before cupping his cheek as her other hands gripped his shirt tightly. She pulled him down to kiss him deeply with her lush lips.

Blaze was surprised to see the turnaround in her attitude change from timid to seductive. Her passionate kiss proved her desperate desire to attain that height of bliss once again. He could not help but respond, losing himself in her scent and warmth as he kissed her back. She shivered against his body before pulling back from their kiss.

"My body is yours, Blaze. Explore to your heart's content," she whispered, trailing her lips along his jaw line and across his neck.

He could not suppress the shiver of pleasure running up his spine from the feel of her lips. His body reacted as he stiffened to a full raging erection. Taking her up on her invitation, his hand rose to the large curve of her breast and squeezed it through her dress. She moaned in approval as his other hand took up her other large mound, massaging her impressive tits. The shadow mistress became visibly more excited as her cheeks flushed and breathing quickened.

"Mmmmm... Yes! That is what I desire, but I need more," she whispered, breaking free from his hands as she turned around. She pulled her black hair away as she looked over her shoulder to him, hunger in her purple eyes. "I need to feel your touch directly. Please help me remove this dress."

The young man stared in awe for a moment as her pose was sexually exciting to where he thought he would burst through his pants. He moved up behind her, his lips capturing the arch of her slender neck, kissing her soft gray skin. She gasped and moaned, leaning back into him as his fingers quickly worked the tight laces on her back. The long black dress became loose, slowly sliding away from her lean body. Full, round gray globes bounced slightly in their freedom with darker gray nipples pert in her arousal.

"You are certainly a beautiful woman, Lexiss," Blaze said, unable to resist admiring her body that filled him with lust. She turned about to face him, smiling gratefully at his compliment. It was nice to receive such genuine words instead of the foul catcalls of brutes. Lexiss was glad she chose to ask him to do this.

"Thank you," she hummed softly, bare hips swaying slightly. "Koas did liken me in her image after all. But for those kind words, I feel I should reward you." And in doing so reward myself, she finished in thought. She bit her lower lip in eagerness as her hands sought him out, pulling her shirt off over his head. Her hands tossed it aside quickly to return to his chest, caressing those taut muscles with a pleased groan. The burning in her pussy and heart was increasing with every moment. She knelt before him, making quick work of his leggings and pulling them down.

"Gods," Blaze gasped as he felt her soft hands caressing his erect cock. She gazed up at him with a hypnotizing gaze as she leaned forward, those full dark lips wrapping about the head of his cock. The young warrior closed his eyes, enjoying the warm wet sensation of her mouth as she suckled on it gently.

"Mmmm, you taste as wonderful as I remember," she hummed after taking her mouth from him, ducking her head to the side to run her tongue from the base to flared head with long lavishing strokes. Lexiss pulled back up to prob his slit gently with her tongue, gathering up his precum to swallow with excited moans before drawing him fully back into her welcoming mouth. Her gaze continued to remain on his face, enjoying his expressions change with the pleasure she was giving him. She was no succubus, but she would show him she was skilled in the sexual arts nonetheless.

"Holy..." Blaze's eyes shot open as he felt his hard length push deeper, the cockhead finding its way down her throat as she handled every inch of him expertly. One of her hands grasped his sack, fondling it with her fingers as her head bobbed back and forth on him with gusto that filled the room with wet slurping sounds of her suction.

Lexiss locked her purple eyes with his as she felt his balls tensing in her hands. He was close. This man's cum was going to fill her mouth very soon. The thought alone drove her to increase the speed and suction of the blowjob, her own excitement for the impending climax seeping down her inner thighs.

"Lexiss... Yes! Lexiss, I'm cumming!" Blaze cried out, his hands finding her hair long black hair and tangling in it with a strong grasp. Lexiss gave him a look that said she wouldn't pull away for the entire world. She sucked as fiercely as she could, head rapidly moving to draw out her desire. On the backstroke of it coming out of her throat, it lurched inside her mouth as his seed blasted forth. The jizz coated the back of her throat and pooled on her tongue. Oh by the Abyss, his cum was like ambrosia! Her eyes rolled up in ecstasy, her pussy sending out a squirting jet of her own fluids as she climaxed.

Blaze wavered where he was, struggling to stand on weak knees as both of their bodies shivered from their shared ecstasy. The shadow mistress pulled back to let his cock escape with a wet pop. She closed her eyes as she knealt there, savoring his taste before swallowing his spunk in a few satisfying gulps.

"That was amazing..." He managed, not having expected her to give him a fellatio like a starving wanderer sat down to eat a feast at the table.

"Yes, but I am nowhere near satisfied with just that," Lexiss spoke as she rose, firmly grasping his hand to lead the wobbly legged man over to the bed. She knew they only had a limited time and wanted every moment to be filled with him. She turned about and sat down on the edge of the soft bed. Leaning back, she pushed herself further onto it. One leg spread to the side as the opposite leg's knee rose upward. The gray skinned vixen revealed to him her bare, damp folds. "Come, Blaze. Explore, touch, lick, kiss... Whatever you desire..."

The erotic sight alone nearly made him cum again as the exotic beauty laid herself out before him in open invitation to her luscious body. How could he say no? He moved over her as he got onto the bed, his hands cupping and feeling her large tits like before as he licked her neck teasingly. Soft, short gasps slipped from her lips as he lowered himself to kiss and suckle her breasts all over. The shadow mistress moaned softly when she felt his tongue swirl about the hard nipple before sucking it into his mouth. An encouraging cry filled the air as his teeth grazed the sensitive bud with a nibble.

Lexiss writhed on the bed as he explored her body with tender loving care. Her body was on fire with what he was doing, unable to experience this foreplay in their brief first encounter. It was no wonder those women held onto him with such fierceness. He knew how to make a woman feel like her pleasure was the only thing that mattered to him. Lexiss's breath caught and her nipple throbbed under his tongue when she felt his fingers explore further, hand sliding down her toned stomach to trace along her thighs.

Blaze heard her moans deepen, body continuing to writhe under his touch. Those touches left her thighs to the goal of both lovers, sliding across her wet petals before exploring those folds further.

"Oh yes!" Lexiss moaned in pleasure. The shadow mistress pushed her hips forward eagerly as those fingers rubbed her budding clit back and forth. Blaze bit gently on her other nipple, suckling as he pulled on it to draw her tit up slightly. Dropping his hand further, her wet slit was soon probed with two digits delving deep into the hot wet pussy. Her body felt like it was being burned to ashes from the fire of her ecstasy he giving her. Those fingers curled upward to caress the inner walls over her steamy cunt. "Oh goddess yes! Like that! Please!"

Blaze released her breast from his mouth in order to lead a trail of kisses down her stomach. The air was filled with her passionate moans as well as the soft wet sounds of his fingers pumping in and out of her wet twat with the increasing speed and strength. Before long, a third finger joined its compatriots into her tight cunt. Lexiss felt her clit throb with the additional penetration, her hips tensed and raised to his fingers as she gripped the fine blankets tightly. "Keep going! Don't ever stop!" She cried out.

He moved further down with his trailing kisses while his fingers swiftly moved in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Blaze's vision noticed her clit budding out with her heightened state. Surrounding it with his mouth, he suckled on it at while his tongue flicked across it at the same time. The wet squelches reverberated about the room as he finger banged her pussy hard and fast while doing this.

"BLAAAAAZE!!! OH YEEEESSSS!!!!" Lexiss all but screamed, stomach tense with her hips thrust fully into his fingers. The shadow mistress's whole body shook with the crushing impact of her orgasm. Her sweet juices flooded out of her as her head thrashed about as she cried in joy of another fantastic release.

Blaze held onto the gray vixen as her body arched and convulsed several times, his fingers and hands drenched from her climax. When her pussy walls unclenched and released his fingers, he leaned back and licked them clean. While she didn't taste as incredible as Kendra, he had to admit the essence of Lexiss was enjoyable too.

The shadow mistress lay there breathing heavily as she slowly recovered with shuddering breaths. She sensed him rise and move over her. Opening her eyes, she looked up to see him gazing down at her with a concerned look. Did she look that much a mess? She blushed deeply before managing a smile. Lexiss reached up, fingers running through his short hair as she pulled him down into a reassuring kiss. Their tongues caressed and danced about wildly. She did not mind the taste of herself as their lips lovingly embraced each the other's. As much as she wished she could continue being lost in his kisses, she broke it by pulling back.

"I fear our time is likely growing short. Shall we continue then?" Lexiss whispered to him, her hands reaching down to graze over his hips. The man above her simply nodded with agreement. She brought him down for another tender kiss before her hands gently lined that flared head against her soaked folds.

Blaze groaned into her lips as he felt the initial resistance before his cock slid into her hot depths, feeling her tight wet walls squeezing about him in welcome. He thrust forward to drive it more deeply, eliciting a cry from her. He focused on trying to hold out as long as he could so that she would be satisfied with this experience. He wanted it to be a memorable occasion she could look back on with fondness. It would not do to cum too quickly. Her tightness made it a tough battle nonetheless.

The shadow mistress moaned, nails lightly scratching over his sides as she spread her hips open further to give him better access to drive deeper. Tears leaked from the edges of her eyes. It was beyond words feeling him inside her finally after all this time. When his hips finally met hers, the feeling of the full penetration of him inside her set the firestorm raging forth. Goddess, she wanted to... No! She needed to fuck her brains out on this man's incredible length until she was a drooling mess of a cock drunk slut.

"What the..." Blaze said in surprise with powerful hands seized him, her hips pushing up as she rolled him aside onto his back. She groaned huskily as she straddled his hips, still impaled on that pole. She leaned forward and nuzzled his neck, kissing and nipping at it passionately.

"I need it, Blaze. I love the tenderness, but right now I need it more like the last time. The intensity of it," Lexiss crooned, writhing over him with wriggling hips about his cock. Her slender hips rose and fell over his, riding him slowly at first but quickening with each passing moment. Blaze felt her lips leave him as she leaned back, riding his cock fluidly. Her long black hair swayed along her back as her breasts bounced with each movement on her chest. She took his wrists in iron grips, positioning one on her hip and the other on full breast. "Touch me more, Blaze," She moaned encouragingly.

He could not help but blink in awe as the sensual being above him was overcome with her lust. The feeling of her hot tunnel coiling about him as she rode him was incredible. It was becoming more difficult to resist flooding her with cum. His hands squeezed her tit, making her give a lusty gasp. Her skilled hips rolled and rocked over his, the sultry sound of their wet copulation formed loud slaps from hips meeting.

Both lovers were soon awash in their pleasures as the sex became more intense. Before long they became lost to instinct. Blaze was thrusting up to meet her downward motions, bouncing her curvaceous body up and down upon his meaty sword. Her large gray tits vigorously jiggled about as they both groaned in nearing that cliff's edge.

"Lexiss... I'm going to come soon!" Blaze growled through grit teeth. It was just too much pleasure to resist any longer for him.

"Yes, Blaze! Hold my hips and fill me!" Lexiss cried out as she rode him blissfully. "I am so close. Goddess yes! YES!" She felt his powerful hands seize control of her hips on both sides. The human used his strength to thrust is cock up into the shadow demon's tight pussy with hard fast strokes. Gray skin shone with the wet sheen of her sweat as she rode him with equal ferocity. Her moans quickly became sharp screams of need that pierced the air with each thrust.

"YES! YES! YESSS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME BLAZE! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUUUUMMMIIINGGG!!! YEEEEEEESSSS!!!" Lexiss shrieked as her hips jerked forward and slammed her vivacious form over his, embedding him fully inside her as she convulsed wildly.

Blaze gasped as he held onto her tightly, feeling her juices squirt out of her cunt in a torrent that soaked his hips. Her squeezing walls were too much! His cock gave her what she desired. Thick ropes of cum erupted inside her to reach her innermost depths. Lexiss sat there, mouth hanging open and eyes rolled back so only the whites showed. Her body was hot to the touch as several more orgasms rippled through her body. Such an incredible look from this beauty of being struck mute with pleasure kept his arousal rock hard within her, despite having cum twice. The woman wanted the intensity of their first union. He would make sure she got what she desired.

"Blaze? What are yo-OOOOOH!" Lexiss moaned in surprise, barely having come out of her orgasmic stupor when she felt him fold his legs and raise them both until he stood upon the bed. Her arms instinctively wrapped about his neck as her long legs locked behind his waist to support herself. Their position caused her to slide down his erection at a different, yet wonderful angle. She hissed with the sparks flying through her sensitive, post-orgasmic cunt. With a grunt, the human in her arms seemed to gather himself in focus before he gave a powerful thrust up into the suspended woman.

"OH!" Lexiss said with mouth open in the very shape of that word, purple eyes wide open. The long cock slid back out as he reared back before slamming upward into her again. She nearly became limp in his arms as she saw stars explode into her vision with every thrust. "OH! MY! GODS!"

Blaze was breathing hard and almost growling in his focus, using his body's strength and endurance to pound away at her cunt. Lexiss found herself leaning backward as she was thrown up and down on the large meaty rod impaling her beautifully. Helpless to the onslaught of physical strength and pleasure tearing through her, she frantically reached above and behind her. Her hands found the bedpost behind her lurching body and grabbed it firmly.

Both bodies were dripping with sweat of the exertion of their rough mating. Lexiss held on for dear life to the bedpost behind her as her breasts bounced about with her lush body suspended above the bed. Blaze held her hips firmly and fucked her with the hard strokes she could not get enough of. Her grip nearly slipped as her eyes rolled up again, feeling the oncoming rush once more but with greater ferocity than the last time. She both dreaded and eagerly waited for what would surely be her greatest orgasm ever.

"Lexiss! I am close again already," he grunted.

"Yes!" came her sobbing cry in response, so fucked completely in her ecstatic state. "Again then! Fill me again!"

He couldn't hold back much longer if he wanted to. Her cunt walls were milking him for all that he had left in him. Hands lifting her hips up further into her arms, the human gave a loud long roar as he began to lay into her frothing pussy as his spunk poured into her.