Blazing Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great idea Fergus. I'm dry. Sorry to get your back up."

"It's okay. Apology accepted. You've been working damn hard for me."

Fergus came to Blaze's office two days later, grinning hugely.

"Internet subscriptions for your magazine are being snapped up as if they were for a new model iPad. We've had to switch people to help with the processing."

"That's great."

He asked what was the lead for the next issue going through at present.

"Probably something that will land us in big public debate and oh dear, people will have to buy our magazine to read what this is all about so sales will boom."

"Cut it out Blaze. Just tell me."

"In brief it discusses how to get DNA testing, the cost and the likely accuracy, to check whether both of your parents or just one of them are your real parent/parents your birth parents are you always were led to believe."

"Oh Jesus."

"Careful on your reaction Fergus. My job prescription clearly states I'm to produce hard-hitting articles that are accurate, relevant and possess high readership interest and I'm to accept controversy fearlessly. By the time you return to your office the article will have been emailed to you."

Blaze sent the email and then phoned Steve. "If I get fired or resign would you still wish to marry me?"

"Of course."

"Thanks. Bye."

Fifteen minutes later Fergus called Blaze.

"The legal team and you are correct in your opinions in my view. It's an excellent article, in fact a brilliant article and you are to be congratulated."

"The three of us named were the writers."

"Well the three of you are to be congratulated. Please Blaze, try not to make me an old man before my time. I really do need to keep tighter supervision of you. You have a sharp brain and sharp teeth."

"I'll have my guy set up an encrypted link with you so you can look at any time to see what we are putting through and you can also view the pages ready for proofing."

"I wasn't intending to have that extent of supervision."

"I know so just think twice before interfering. I'm doing this to avoid you growing old before your time Fergus. I like the way you are."

Blaze called Steve again.

"Sorry I worried about being dumped unnecessary. My job appears safe. I'm no longer anxious about my future."

"You've already got my thinking about marriage."

"That's fine. Remember to let me know when you have reached a decision. I would like to marry before I turn thirty."

THE END