Bleach: Cure Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand started pumping my cock faster; the skin started to get red from being rubbed raw. I was now bucking into my hand. Each buck would be followed by me falling back on my fingers just so I could hit that spot over and over. The moans were streaming from my mouth unnoticed in this pure agony of joy.

I tired sliding in a third finger. The feeling of getting filled sent me over the edge as I hit my prostate, cum sputtering from the slit of my penis as the mind-shattering orgasm took over me. A tingling sensation spreading over my body as the white liquid covered my chest and fingers.

So engrossed in the feeling, I failed to notice the visible shadow from the window staring at me or the raised eyebrow of another figure further away. My fingers slowly slid out of me. I was spent. I knew I should clean up, but the bed beneath me was inviting. Giving up, I curled up into a ball, wondering what my lover was doing now.

12