Bless Me Father for I Have Sinned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,021 Followers

By this time he was moaning uncontrollably and loudly. Anyone who was even remotely close could have heard both of us. That inspired me even more. I was making him lose control. He was someone else, he was no longer a priest, he was a man driven by his natural desires to release and satisfaction. I couldn't stop. I was in a zone of sexual frenzy that could only be satisfied by my intense orgasm. I put my leg up on the wall, slid my fingers inside my pussy and I let out a vey audible gasp as I shoved two fingers in my asshole. Apparently, at some point that I had missed, the priest had taken his pants all the way off and he too was fingering his asshole. I encouraged him. "Oh yeah, show me that you know that men are supposed to feel good with things up their assholes. Show me that you know in your heart that it's perfectly natural for men to experience anal pleasure, Father. Oh, Daddy, it feels so good in my ass. I wish you were ramming me hard and deep in my backdoor."

I couldn't hold back any longer. I was on a collision course with a mind-blowing, earth-shattering orgasm and there was no stopping it. Apparently, my partner in crime was beyond the point of no return as well. He was betraying all that he knew to be holy and righteous. I heard him clearly say, "Yeah, take my stiff cock up your ass. I know you want it."

It was that level of vulnerability, that release of inhibitions, it was that moment of complete emotional honesty that made me explode. I bit my lip to keep from screaming I was so turned on and my friend could tell I was having a hellified orgasm because he jerked his cock and spurted his cum all over the partition, leaving it obscenely dripping like a holy sacrament.

I pulled myself together, straightening out my clothes and powdering my nose. "Thank you so much, Father. I feel so much better now that I've unburdened myself of all my . . . uhmmm, some of my sins."

His voice was shaky and it was apparent he needed a bit more recovery time as he said, "If you are ever burdened by your . . . hungers and think you might need some one-on-one personal counseling, I will always be here for you, my child. Anytime. Night or day."

AfroerotiK
AfroerotiK
1,021 Followers
12