Bless Me Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers

"You had better stop Mary." Cried Tim, he didn't want to blast her with his cum too soon and her mouth was likely to suck him dry before he had even started. She allowed him out of her mouth and grasp. Michael stood and then untied the kimono belt. Between them they helped her out of the robe and removed her soaked panties.

Tim took advantage of the brief lull and cupped her sex in one of his, over sized hands. Completely enveloping it and sliding a finger inside of her hot canal. She was so wet that his finger slid in with no resistance. Slowly, he began to finger fuck her, finding her G spot and rubbing the ribbed area, while his thumb teased her clit, sending her into another orgasm. Michael, seeing Mary in such a condition, thought he would trade places with Tim and aimed his cock at her warm and willing mouth.

It was all the stimulation she needed to go straight back into orbit. Mary came again in a gush, her back arched as shudders ripped through her. It was a relentless high and had her screaming deliriously as wave after wave of orgasm crashed though her spare frame. As much as she wanted this, there was a limit to her body's ability to withstand the concerted effort the two guys were putting in. If they didn't relax a bit, she was likely to pass out from a surfeit of pleasure.

The pace slackened to allow her to calm down. Tim lightly fingered her tight tunnel, with just enough pressure to keep her bubbling, but not enough to send her over the edge. She had hold of Michael's cock in her grasp, popping him in and out of her mouth while sucking hard as she pulled him back out again.

"Wow Mary! You are some woman" Tim looked at her in awe. After only a few minutes, she had managed to cum twice, both times noisily and soaking everything under her. Tim looked at Michael and said, "Thank you for allowing me to come over tonight. This means a lot to me." He meant it and both Mary and Michael appreciated his sentiment.

"Shall we fuck her now do you think Tim?" Michael winked and helped Mary turn through ninety degrees so she was across the bed. "Do you want under or over?"

Mary loved the way they discussed her as if nothing more than a commodity, choosing who had what and how. She might have had an opinion, but somehow, it didn't matter. She knelt in readiness for what was to her, the ultimate, two cocks driving into her body at the same time, just as she had seen in the porn flicks.

Tim lay on his back alongside Mary and helped her kneel across him. She reached back and guided his cock into her. It had been some time since Tim had been inside a woman and he loved her heat as his rock hard cock slid deep into her, until she had his balls slapping against her pussy lips. They timed their thrusts, taking it easily, not wanting it to end too quickly. Tim was okay with the pace and took his mind off of the delicious feelings coming from his groin by taking her tits in his hands and tweaking her nipples. She moaned at the treatment, but didn't complain as he pulled on them harshly, forming pointed mounds.

Michael had rubbed a lot of lubricant on his cock head while they had settled into a rhythm. He knew very well that Mary had fantasised about being double teamed, he was going to do his best to bring that fantasy into reality.

Carefully, he positioned himself and then pushed his glistening dick into her arse. It was a tight fit, all the more tighter for having one large cock inside her already. Michael kept on pushing, hearing Mary yell as the tight muscular ring gradually opened up to allow his penetration. Then, he was all the way in and began to fuck her, slowly, matching Tim's thrusting with alternate thrusts of his own, pulling back as Tim pushed forward.

The added friction and the feeling of another cock rubbing against his, albeit with a thin membrane between, was too much for Tim. His balls twitched a few times and he grasped her hips as he suddenly drove into her as deeply as he possibly could. He erupted inside her in almost painful spurts, filling her canal with his seed. His orgasm seemed to last forever as she milked him with the combination of contraction of her muscles and Michael's cock ramming her other hole. Tim lay with Mary almost collapsed on top of him as Michael's cock also began to explode in her arse. Tim could feel each spurt going into Mary from Michael transmitted to his softening dick. It was a nice feeling, he decided and one he would definitely like to feel again.

Michael at last, pulled out of Mary and was totally surprised when she, with cat like sinuous speed, spun and sunk him into her mouth again. She seemed to relish the taste and hungrily devoured his length, licking off and cleaning his cock with her tongue. It was by far, the dirtiest thing she had ever done and she realised that she loved the taste of Michael in this mucky state.

When she was satisfied that he was clean, she performed the same for Tim who was, by now, quite soft. But having her clean him was a lovely feeling and stirred some life into his wilted organ.

She flopped back onto the bed, prone and completely sated. It had been a short session, but n the little time, her wildest dream had come true and the sheer scale of emotion, excitement and complete abandon, had culminated in two of the most powerful climaxes she was ever likely to have. They each had been devastating and all conquering.

"Thanks guys. That was fucking... awesome... yes, fucking awesome." Her arse burned a little from the pounding and her throat was a little sore, but all in all, her fantasy had been worth every little bit of the discomfort.

Travel and commitments meant that Tim would not be around too often, but when he was, they would meet up for another session, experimenting with Mary's body, doing her from both ends at once, trying to both be in the same hole and just delighting in her body with varying degrees of success. The subsequent events were less frenetic and were more about mutually pleasing each other.

Mary was now, completely emancipated and just to prove to her self that her transition was completely, she decided to return to the church of her childhood and the confessional booth that had been the scene of so much heart wrenching and soul searching in her formative years.

"Bless me Father for I have sinned." She said aloud and told the priest of her adventure and even what her fantasies might hold, thinking, as she told her tale, I fucking loved every minute and cannot wait to see what happens next.

She left the dusty confessional booth, not waiting to hear what her penitence should be. She left the dark, former seat of her previous controlling influence to the Priest and to the echoes of her story, triumphant in her extraordinary transition to the woman she had become. She didn't need religion as a crutch anymore and, although her belief in God was none the less, was now free of the strictures that the church imposed.

Robin P
Robin P
63 Followers