Blessed and Cursed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that's where I was last night, dear readers. I was watching my Sarah fuck dozens of hung black studs in what they called a Breeding Party. Sarah was strapped to a bench, her legs spread as far wide as they'd go and fixed there with belts ... and then man after man dumped cum into her womb. It was wonderful to watch and, as Sarah came over and over again, the men driving orgasms from her shattered body for the entire night, I met her eyes and shared - even in just the tiniest of ways - her joy at being there, being fucked like that.

I'd once wanted to be the man to father Sarah's child ... but now, I know this was the right way to do it. So you might ask why I am blessed and cursed? I was blessed to know Sarah and cursed at the same time, for to know her was to love her ... and yet her love was only ever for black men and their enormous cocks... and how could I ever have realistically competed with them?

12