Blind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny started to let out another moan, this one interrupted every time the stranger's dick hit the back of her pussy as she felt his balls slap at the bottom of her pussy. She felt his hands grab hold of her waist holding on tighter pulling her in as close as she could get.

Jenny orgasmed again arching her back and sticking out her hands, stretching out her fingers and gasping for breath.

The strangers cock pulled out of her wet hole as she lay there exhausted.

As she lay on her back waiting to get her breath back she wondered if the stranger had climaxed as well. Jenny felt little droplets start to fall over her stomach and then also over her face, some fell into her open panting mouth, she realised it was cum as she tasted it on her tongue.

Grinning, she reached out and in the darkness found his soaked cock and took it deep into her mouth; sucking out any remaining cum left inside his dick, she could taste him as well as herself.

He pulled away from her mouth and she lay back down to recover from the whole experience and felt a soft kiss on her forehead.

Jenny opened her eyes, the harsh daylight almost forcing her to close them again. Her vision adjusted and she looked around, she was in her room.

She looked at her alarm clock 7:42, she had just over an hour until she was due at work. She thought back to the events of last night. Had it been a dream?

She could not remember how she got home, the last thing she remembered lying on that surface in what could be the middle of nowhere trying to get her breath back. And now here she was in her bed.

She looked under her sheets; she was still wearing the white cotton nightie, but her panties were gone. The previous night had clearly happened, this put a smile on Jenny's face.

But now she had to start getting ready for work. She headed straight for the bathroom to have a shower.

Jenny looked into the mirror to catch a glimpse of herself but something was obstructing the view.

There was a Polaroid photo taped to the mirror. At first she couldn't tell what it was but then it became clear. A chill ran down her spine.

She saw herself in the photo, sprawled out on some kind of table or altar. She was naked except for a bunched up mess of white cotton pulled up around her waist which she identified as the nightie she was currently wearing. She could just make the glimmer of various fluids staining her body, but what surprised her most about the photo was what else she could see in the photo.

Several figures were standing around her as she lay there pretty much naked. She could not tell their sexes as all of them were wearing red cloaks, covering their faces.

She knew she was being watched last night as she was getting fucked, but she assumed it was only Amanda watching. Surprisingly to Jenny this only made her slightly excited again.

She removed the photo from the mirror hoping to see more detail in the photo but saw something else instead. In the reflection of the mirror she could see something written in black ink on the back of the photo.

She turned the photo around to read it and found some strange symbols. "What could they mean?" She thought to herself.

12