Blind Date

Story Info
Blind dates are the worst, aren't they?
5.2k words
36.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blind dates are the worst. Why had I told Bob and Janet I would take her out? Janet's Aunt Constance, Aunt Constance? Oh man, why did I say ok to this? Bob and Janet were great friends. Janet's aunt was not much older than her, 34, one of those surprise children that came late in her parents life. She was new in town, didn't know too many people. Bob swore I would love her, that usually means there is no chance of getting along with her. But, because I love Bob and Janet like family, here I stand at her apartment door getting ready to ring her bell. I reach for the button, my finger freezes in space. I take a deep breath and push it. I close my eyes knowing I have just made the biggest mistake of my life.

I straighten my shirt as I hear footsteps approaching the door. The door flies open...my love for Bob and Janet skyrockets! The most awesome blonde in creation smiles, says hello and something else I missed. I must have looked like the dumbest idiot on the planet. My mouth fell open and she just stood there looking at me.

"Well? Are you coming in or not?" She said smiling.

This angel was wearing a black halter neck mini dress and high heels. I couldn't be sure her dress wasn't painted on, but it was definitely skin tight.

"Excuse me?" I said still gazing at her.

"Are you coming in or not?" She laughed.

"Oh, yes, I'm sorry, its just that...well you're not what I was expecting." I said entering her apartment.

She struck a TV game show model pose and asked. "Better or worse than you thought?"

"Better, much better. Better than anything I could possibly have dreamed of. You're gorgeous." I said.

"Well, thank you. I assume that you're Alex? I'm Connie." She said holding out her hand.

I took a quick step toward her and shook her hand, not letting go. "Yes, Alex, that's me. Connie, nice name." Constance took on a new meaning.

"Umm?" she cleared her throat.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Uh, my hand, could I have it back now?" she said smiling and looking at our clasped hands.

"Oh, Connie, I'm sorry. It's just that you have thrown me for quite a loop. I wasn't expecting to have a very good time tonight with Aunt Constance. But now that Connie is here I think I will reassess the situation." I was getting in deeper with each word I spoke. She stood there looking at me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was a vision of beauty like I had never seen. Her hair was gorgeous, short and cute. It was perfect, so perfect I wondered if she was a true blonde. Her makeup was perfect. Not too much, just right. Her eyes were as blue as the sky, her eye shadow and liner were perfect. Her lipstick was hot pink, her lips were wet and shiny. Her neck was an ivory tower I couldn't wait to climb. Her breasts, the roundest most perfect globes I have ever seen. They were perfect. There was the slightest hump to her belly, perfect and round and melting into the most perfect hips believable. And those hips turned into the greatest thighs in history, they were perfect. Even her knees were perfect. And her delicate little feet...perfect. Would it suffice to say the girl was PERFECT!

"Are we really going somewhere or are we just going to stand here and stare at each other all night?" She was amused at my boyish behavior.

"I vote to stand and stare." I had to pull myself out of this stupid state she had cast me into.

She pushed me toward the door laughing. I opened the car door for her, as she slipped in her dress rode up her thighs. I studied her. She looked up at me catching my eyes locked on her thighs. She just sat there smiling.

"Are you going to close the door?" She asked.

"Oh, sorry Connie, you're just so hot I can't take my eyes off you, sorry. I don't mean to be such a jerk." I wasn't helping myself I'm sure.

"I would say you're hitting about nine and a half on the jerk meter." She giggled but I was afraid there was too much truth to her statement.

I got in the car and looked at her. Then she knocked my socks off. She reached over and put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me toward her. I didn't resist. Her wet gorgeous mouth opened wide and pressed against mine, she wiggled her lips but didn't give me her tongue.

"Now, relax. See I'm just human. Nothing special, just a woman. That first kiss is always the most awkward, its over with, relax." She said settling back into her seat smiling.

"Nothing special?" I said questioning.

I just sat there with my eyes shut and my mouth open, still playing the court jester. Finally, I started the engine and headed to dinner. I couldn't keep from watching her when I got the chance to ignore traffic or when we stopped for a light. She was watching me too. She must like me or she wouldn't have kissed me, right. I hoped so, I couldn't tell, but we had only been together for a few minutes. It was too soon. I had to relax and not blow this.

I was glad I had dressed up. I had started to get sloppy casual. I had on nice slacks and a tight fitting knit shirt. We looked good together. I was older than she was but we were a match, at least I thought so. I hoped she did. When we got to the restaurant I insisted she wait for me to open her car door. I opened it and again those awesome legs stole my attention.

"Are you being a gentleman or do you just want to check out my legs some more?" She asked smiling hotly at me as she got out.

"Yes." Was all I said.

She put her arm around my waist as we walked to the front door. She fingered my waist and said I was in good shape, not much love handle. I almost fell over when she said she would have to find something else to hold on to. I looked down at this hot thing on my arm and smiled at her slyly.

"I didn't mean that." She said chuckling a little.

"Mean what Connie?" I pushed it.

"You know. Bob told me you were...well he told me about you." She said.

"And you still went out with me. You're a brave young lady." I was getting my confidence with her now. The initial shock of her stunning beauty was wearing off. Her beauty would never wear off but the shock would.

We enjoyed dinner. She ordered steak and shrimp. I had a steak and baked potato. We had a bottle of wine. We sat and talked for almost an hour after we were through eating. She was easy to talk to and to say she was interesting was an understatement. We played footsies under the table, nothing too serious. We finished a second bottle of wine and she asked if there were any old rock clubs where we could go and have a drink and dance. I just happened to know a great one not far away. She leaned on my shoulder as we walked to the car. I opened her door again and would forever if she would stay with me.

"Time to check out the thighs again huh big boy?" She said, the wine was taking effect.

I looked straight up at the night sky as she settled into her seat. I didn't look at her until the door was closed. Then I looked down at her. She had a little girl's disappointed look oh her face, her bottom lip sticking out. I got in and started for the club.

"What's that look about?" I asked.

"You don't like my legs anymore. You wouldn't even look at them." She said pouting and faking her heart out.

I put my hand on her knee. Her legs parted ever so slightly. I slide my hand up her thigh. My fingers danced with her soft silky skin. When I got to the middle of her inner thigh she took my hand and brushed it against her face. "Far enough hot rod." She said hotly.

"I just wanted you to know beyond all doubt that I do indeed admire your legs totally, that's all." I said.

We ordered drinks at the club, I paid and we looked for a table to sit down at. Every guy in the place was checking out this hot blonde at my elbow. She made you feel proud to be seen with her. I noticed a couple of ladies checking me out too, so did Connie.

"Your quiet the head turner aren't you?" She said, putting her mouth to my ear as we sat down.

"I noticed a few necks twisting as you walked by too." I said back in her ear.

The music was loud, I loved it we had to get next to each other to hear what we were saying. I had my arm around her chair, my hand resting on the soft skin of her shoulder. She would touch my arm and I would lean toward her and she would comment on this and that. When the DJ played one of Connie's favorite oldies she dragged me to the dance floor. It had been awhile since I had danced but it was coming back to me quickly. Watching her move was intoxicating. The woman can dance. I don't know how she moves like that in high heels but she does. We danced for several songs and then she took my hand and headed off the floor. The DJ put on a sweet slow one. I pulled her back to the floor. She flew into my arms and we were rubbing bellies in no time. I held her close, her warmth and the fragrance of her perfume took me away. It felt like we were on a cloud. She softly kissed my neck. By the time the song was over my cock was starting to swell. She moved in such a way as to press her stomach against me, I hoped she hadn't noticed, and if she did, I hoped she liked the fact that dancing with her was turning me on. When the song was over she looked up at me and complained; she wanted to keep dancing.

"Oh that one could have gone on awhile longer." She said resting her head on my chest.

The next song wasn't the greatest to dance to. I'ld have to talk to the DJ later. What was he thinking getting us out there holding each other close like that and then leaving us flat? We sat down and finished our drink. The waitress came by and we ordered two more. She slid her chair close to mine and laid her head on my shoulder and listened to the music, bouncing her foot to the beat. Her breathing was easy. She looked so soft sitting there beside me, I wanted to kiss her again like I had never wanted to kiss anyone before. She rolled her face up and smiled at me.

I leaned toward her, her lips parted and her eyes closed. I couldn't resist and I knew she didn't want me to. I put my lips so softly against hers they were barely touching. She took a deep breath and worked her lips against mine almost begging me to kiss her harder. Her mouth opened and her wet tongue brushed my lips. I pressed harder against her, I put my tongue to hers. They danced between the open warm cavities of our mouths. The waitress slapped her tray on the table lightly to let us know our drinks were here. I paid her, tipping her nicely and she left. Connie sat there watching the dancers and sipping her drink. We danced and talked until the club closed a 1:00am.

We reluctantly headed to the car. I put my arm around Connie's shoulders. It was a little chilly but all in all it was a great night. When we got back to Connie's place we sat in the car kissing and caressing each other. I didn't want to mess this up so I kept my hands to the less dangerous parts of her body. In other words I didn't try to touch her breasts or slide my hand up her dress. And she didn't try to touch me, if she had she would have grabbed a handful of hard cock. I was so turned on I couldn't stand it. She told me it was time to go in but I was afraid to walk her to her door with my obvious problem. I sat and joked until I had settled down enough no to show too badly.

I opened her car door and I swear her thighs opened wider than any other time tonight. She didn't look at me, she just headed to the stairway. Her thighs were so perfectly thick and curved. I didn't want this date to end yet, I tried to think of some way to keep it going. She unlocked her door, stepped in and turned to kiss me good night. We kissed deeply, our lips stuck together as they peeled apart.

"I could stay if you want me to." I said.

She smiled. "I want you to but you're not going to."

"Pretty please, I promise to ogle your legs. I just don't want this night to end." I was grasping at straws.

"I don't want it to end either but first date and all, I better call it quits for tonight. But if you don't call me soon I will never forgive you." She was still smiling.

I leaned down to kiss her once more. She closed the door so that we could just see each other's eyes. "Good night Alex, I had the time of my life. I can't wait to see you again." The door closed. I heard it lock and the chain slide into place. I leaned on her door for a few seconds then headed to my car. I wasn't five minutes away from her place, I just couldn't stand it. I called her on my cell phone. It rang three times and she answered.

"Hello." She said.

"Hi, sorry, I couldn't wait to talk to you again." I said.

"Alex, you don't give up easily do you?" She said with a little laugh.

"Well, I was just wondering. You don't want this night to end and I don't want this night to end, then why is it ending?" I had a good argument.

"Alex, I had an awesome time with you, I really did. You're funny, great looking, a good dancer and in awesome shape...I don't know why it's ending, but honey, I don't trust myself just now. I have been divorced for almost two years but I spent a lot of that time trying to get my marriage back together. It's over, I've faced that. I still love my ex and I am trying to get over that too. He met a younger more beautiful girl and away they went." She said, needing to talk. "Connie wait just a minute. Any person born a second after you is younger but there are no women more beautiful than you." There was silence on the phone. "Listen, Connie, I was thinking we might take a drive to the lake and watch the stars."

"Alex, it's late." She said.

"Oh I see, you are tired then?" I asked.

"No, I feel great. I haven't danced like that for ages, I had a great time and I feel like dancing all night. And don't you dare suggest we do that." She said laughing.

"Let's go to the lake." I said, she was silent.

"Where are you, still in the parkinglot downstairs?" She laughed.

"No, but I can be back in nothing flat. Let's go Connie." I begged.

There was silence for almost a minute. She was at least thinking about it. Please, please, please I thought to myself.

"Give me five minutes to change." She finally said.

"Oh but Connie that dress you wore tonight was so awesome, you don't need to change." I said.

"Considering I'm not wearing anything right now and something safer is in order with you I think, I'll put something on." She answered.

I could picture Connie wearing nothing. But if a woman says that something she is wearing is not safe doesn't that mean she would love for you to take a chance with her and that she knows she will give in to you? A good slap on the cheek makes anything a lady wears safe doesn't it? Well, maybe not with some men but I does with me, as a matter of fact I don't need the slap, a simple "no" or two takes care of me. I was standing at her door ringing her bell in no time.

She answered the door wearing a red sweatshirt and faded jeans with tennis shoes. This girl made everything look great. She shook her head, smiled and hugged my neck. I could tell the way she bounced down the stairs there wasn't much on under that sweatshirt. We were headed to the lake in a flash. I was so glad to be back with her even though it had only been a few minutes since I had dropped her off.

We got to the lake and parked in a camping area near the shoreline. There were no campers in this area. We were, for all intents and purposes, alone. I got a blanket out of the trunk and we sat on the hood and looked out over the dark lake. The moonlight danced on the surface, the sound of the water splashing against the bank was peaceful and calming. We huddled in the blanket together. I had an old rock CD playing, all was well with the world. We talked about everything under the stars for over two hours. She talked about her ex and got a lot off her chest. I didn't kiss her she didn't kiss me. We were content just being there together, at least for those first two hours.

"Connie, I can't help myself, you are so beautiful in the moonlight, I need to kiss you." I said.

"I was wondering if you were ever going to get around to it, my lips are so cold." She said smiling, to my delight.

I pressed my mouth to hers. Our lips were cold but quickly melted into hot soft folds of flesh. Our tongues probed each others mouths again. Her sighs were deep and sexy. I was getting turned on. I slipped my cold fingers under her sweatshirt. She jerked as they touched her hot belly.

"Ewwww, those fingers are cold!" She said.

She took my hand and rubbed it between her palms. The friction soon had me warm, she put my hand back under her top on her naked stomach. I began to knead her stomach from the waistline of her jeans to the bottoms of her breasts. My fingertips grazed against the hot flesh of her breasts, there was no bra. I lowered my hand back down to her belly button. As my fingers eased inside the waist of her jeans she took my hand out.

"Umm, better not go there." She sighed. "Let's keep it above the waist."

She took my hand and placed it on her breast outside her sweatshirt. I began to fondle her gently. Oh my gosh this honey was killing me. I am sure her breasts were firmer at one time but they were so awesome I couldn't imagine them ever being any nicer. As my palm would brush across her nipple the little button would stiffen and get more erect. Soon it was standing so tall I couldn't believe it. She was getting hot. I pulled her top up and slipped my hand beneath it and back onto her naked breasts. Her nipples were huge and hard. I leaned down and lifted one to my mouth and began to suckle her softly. She was sighing and her chest was rising and falling lustfully as I titillated her nipples. Her breathing grew deep and she pulled my head hard against her breast as I began to gently chew her nipples, first one then the other until they were both hard swollen nodules of desirous flesh.

Suddenly she rolled over on top of me and kissed my lips hard. Her breathing was so sporadic I knew she was going crazy inside. I could tell she wanted me to go on but she was exercising her self control. I kissed her back but longed to play with her titties again. she writhed against me almost begging me to continue. I pushed her back down on the hood, lifted her shirt and planted a long wet kiss on her belly. I began to lick in small circles around her belly button. She was hunching and writhing so hard I could barely keep my mouth to her skin.

"Alex, this is just our first date remember." She muttered.

"I think we should considered our second don't you?" I answered.

I crawled between her legs, she spread them for me. I kept kissing her soft wonderful stomach. Without warning I dug my teeth into the crotch of her jeans and began to massage her roughly through the denim. She pulled on my hair to get me off her, she was moaning and sighing, almost whimpering at the sensation. I crept up to her face, my breathing no better than hers. The thought that I had just been chewing on the sweetest treasure in the universe was burning inside me.

"Sorry Connie, I couldn't help myself." I said.

"Then why in the hell did you stop?!" She sighed between clinched teeth.

"You were pulling my hair, I thought you wanted me to quit." I sighed back.

"I was pulling your hair because you were driving me flipping crazy and if you don't get back down there and keep going I will go nuts." She said.

I slid back down between her jean clad thighs and eagerly continued my play. I could feel the heat of her body even through the thick denim material. Her bush, locked inside it's cotton prison, was swelling and getting horny. She was writhing and holding back screams before long. She pulled my head against her and hunched up to press her muffin against my mouth. She let out a few whimpering moans and fell limp on the hood. She relaxed as the orgasmic juices flowed from her body.

"I never would have imagined that anyone could do that while I had jeans on. You're dangerous no matter what a lady is wearing aren't you?" She said, short of breath.

12