Blind Date

Story Info
A blind date does not go as expected.
1k words
3.62
16.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I totally did not want to be going out with this chick. I have never had any luck with blind dates but my buddy swore this girl was cute and that we had a lot in common. The only problem was that he thought she might be a little conservative sexually. That didn't sound too promising since I am a self acknowledged pervert, but I agreed to go nonetheless.

When she opened the door she was totally adorable with a beautiful set of eyes, a nice body, and a really nice full ass. She was dressed in a skirt, short enough to be sexy but not too short as to look skanky, that showed off her legs. Her tits looked nice and I could see a hint of her hard nipples which looked big. My mind already started racing, wondering what her pussy might smell and taste like. Was it shaved, bare or was she natural? Did she get really wet or did it get creamy?

She invited me in and her place was decorated very modernly and cool. After offering me a glass of wine, I noticed the music playing in the background, it was the kind of music that only someone with very good taste would know of, least alone own. As we drank our wine, we definitely clicked because we had similar tastes in movies, books, music etc. plus she laughed at my jokes. Yes, things were say things were going super well until she got up to get more wine. As she got up from her seat, I caught a quick glance up her skirt and of the red panties she wore. I could feel a familiar tingling in my cock as it started to stir.

As we drank our second glass of wine, we started to talk more in depth. I could see her cheeks becoming flushed from the wine, so I knew by the end of the night I would at least be making out with her. We both decided we should head out to the restaurant to make our reservations. She excused herself to the bathroom to freshen up before going out. As she got up, I got a longer glance up her skirt but this time I swore I could see a wet spot where her pussy would be.

The second I heard the bathroom door close behind her, I was on my knees with my face pressed to the spot where she had been sitting 10 seconds earlier. I could pick up a slight scent of her female essence and it smelled sweet. I took a few deep inhales but not wanting to get caught, I was back in my seat well before I saw her walk out of the bathroom.

She asked, "if I was ready to head out" as she picked up her purse and keys. Accidentally, she dropped her keys to the floor but bent slowly over to pick them up. Excited at the prospect of seeing the waist band of her panties, I was shocked to see the top crack of her ass. She had taken off her panties in the bathroom. I could feel the blood flowing to my dick as it started to get hard and I immediately excused myself to use the bathroom.

Her bathroom was tiny and it only took 5 seconds to find her panties stuffed into one the drawers. I pulled them out and inspected them it turned out I was right, I did see a wet spot when she got up. The inside of her panties were wrecked. It looked like someone had used them as a handkerchief. Without thinking, I opened my jeans, pulled out my erect cock and put my mouth to the pussy juice that was inside her panties. It tasted amazing, with so much pussy goo inside the panties I wiped it all over my dick using it as lube while I began to stroke it. I needed to cum quickly as to not raise any questions as to what I was doing in her bathroom for so long. With her panties back on my face and my cock lubed up with her wetness, I started to pound my fist. I could feel myself getting closer to blowing my load when all of a sudden the bathroom door slammed open and she just stared at me from the doorway!

I stood there with pants around my ankles, full erection in my hand and her panties in my mouth. Her face, as she looked me up and down without saying a single world, said it all. I couldn't even think of an explanation when she proceeded to walked up towards me and pulled her panties off my face.

"You are disgusting!" was all she said as she threw the soaked panties on the counter and took a step back. Shocking me, she pulled the front of her skirt up and buried two fingers into her hairless, bright pink pussy. I could hear the squishy sounds of her wetness as she pulled her the fingers out. What was left on her fingers was similar to what was in her panties- thick creamy wetness. I was still in shock when she smeared the two wet fingers all over my lips, then jammed them deep into my mouth nearly gagging me. I closed my eyes to take it all in when I realized she had dropped to her knees and spit all over my cock. She used her hand to spread her spit all over my dick and then jammed as much as she could in her mouth. As she stood up she took another handful of wetness from her pussy and spread it all over my cock.

As she started to give me a freaking fantastic hand job, she leaned in kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "You BETTER cum quickly, our dinner reservations are in 10 minutes. When we get back it is MY turn." When she jammed her tongue in my ear, it was all I could take as I started shooting rope after rope of thick cum all over her bathroom counter. She leaned over and licked the tip of my cock, smiled and said, "Clean yourself up, we gotta go. Remember, MY turn after dinner"

Great start to a first date...