Blind Date

Story Info
She responds to an ad in a contact mag.
2.5k words
4.41
145k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

I was feeling excited and nervous as I donned my mask and stepped into the club, I suppose I was feeling more than a little foolish too and I wondered what I was doing there. It had all started as a joke, a way to fill in a boring few hours. After all, I was only twenty-five and attractive enough to have any man I wanted without having to resort to answering ads in contact magazines, well, one ad in one magazine. Now I was getting ready to meet a man who I did not know, in a place I had never been and wearing a mask; excited was not the word to describe how I was feeling, but it was the only one I knew.

Standing near the bar I looked around, my date would be masked as well, but I would recognise him by his outfit. Praying that there weren't two men in the same clothes I looked around again then breathed in sharply as I spotted him. He was tall, dressed in a tuxedo with a long dark cape flowing from his shoulders; his mask was the same as that worn in the musical 'The Phantom of the Opera'. My costume was as near as I could get to the heroine's from the same musical; ironically the music from that show was among my favourites.

My heart was pounding as I watched him turn, his lips curled into a smile as he spotted me and I smiled back as he crossed the room to where I stood trembling nervously. His name was Leonard, it was this that had caught my eye in the ad, my younger brother had the same name and it had amused me at the time to reply to a man the same age, twenty, and bearing the same name as my brother. It couldn't have been my brother though, he was abroad and had been for the last three years with the army; I hadn't seen him in so long that I sometimes wondered if I'd know him when I saw him again.

"Patricia?" Leonard said as he halted in front of me.

"Leonard." I grinned at him.

Close to he was certainly a hunk, well muscled, tall, with a voice that sent shivers down my spine, my pussy had gone wet at the deep baritone of his voice, and yet there had been something familiar about it. Shrugging my mental shoulders I waited for my date to speak.

"You are more beautiful than I expected." he laughed "And please, call me Len."

"Only if you call me Pat." I laughed at his compliment.

"It's a deal." he smiled "Would you like a drink?"

"I'd love one." I smiled.

While Len went to the bar I stood and looked around the club, it was large yet seemed intimate, the lighting was dim and the music soft, romantic get together stuff. Everyone except the staff was wearing masks and costumes, I suspected that the club had some connection with the magazine. It seemed to me that all the couples were meeting as though for the first time, but like myself, they all knew what awaited them at the end of the evening. My pussy juices flowed as I thought about that point in time when Len would take me somewhere and fuck me, it was more of a thrill than I had thought it would be just thinking of what was to come and I hoped that the reality was not going to be a let down. Len came back with our drinks and in an intimate, anticipatory silence we sipped at our drinks and watched the other couples gyrating around the dance floor.

Soon it was my turn to drift around the floor; enfolded in Len's strong arms I let myself sway with the slow, sensuous music that was playing. Though I had only just met Len I felt safe in his arms and I wondered what he looked like under his mask. Turning my head I met Len's eyes, he smiled then closed the slight gap between our faces, closing my eyes I let him kiss me, his lips sending an electric tingle through my whole body as they pressed against mine. Humming quietly with pleasure I increased the pressure of my lips on his and felt elated at his response, there was fiery passion burning in him and I could feel it in his lips as it burnt through to my desires. If I'd had any doubts before about what I was doing that kiss removed them completely. When our lips parted I felt hot, flushed and breathless, my pussy was yearning to be fucked. My nipples had gone hard and were scraping deliciously against the material of my bra, looking into Len's eyes I sighed.

"Do we have to stay here?" I breathed suggestively.

"I've booked a room in the club," he smiled "but we can go elsewhere if you wish."

"Take me to this room." I breathed.

He laughed gently as he took my hand and led me across the floor to a staircase on the opposite side of the room, still holding my hand he led me up the stairs, along a dimly lit corridor to a door; opening the door he ushered me inside. I'd been expecting a dingy little room with a bed in pride of place; instead the room was large and spacious. The decor, though erotic, was subtle and pleasant and although the bed certainly did take pride of place there was nothing sordid about the room, in fact it was quite romantic.

"May I take your clothes Mademoiselle?" Len laughed as he closed the door.

"Of course." I laughed back.

There was no hesitation in either of us; we both knew what it had been we were looking for when we agreed to meet. Still, my hands trembled as I started to undress; Len seemed calm and collected as he stripped off his clothes then looked at me.

"Shall we keep our masks on?" he asked quietly.

It was a wonderful idea, to fuck a man wearing a mask, it would add to the mystery and excitement of the event so delightfully that I agreed instantly. Barely had I spoken than I found myself in Len's arms, I couldn't remember either of us moving, but there was no disputing the exciting feel of his lips on mine or the heat of his body as it pressed and rubbed against me. Melting against Len I let one of my hands slide down to his cock, he gave a little moan as I closed my hand around his semi-erect flesh and began to wank him. In return Len put a hand to my boobs and teased my sensitive nipples while his other hand slid down to my clit. To be honest I was already so turned on that his light touch at my clit sent a minor climax wafting over me, groaning I pressed tight to my lover's body as small trembles raised goose-bumps of pleasure on my skin. Len certainly knew what he was doing; his hands and fingers teased my nipples and clit so delicately yet so excitingly that I had another orgasm only a few minutes later. It was only then, as my body shivered with delight, that Len moved his hand from my clit and probed at my pussy with a finger. As his finger slid into me I groaned into his mouth then gasped out loud as his lips left mine and his head dropped so that he could take one of my nipples into his mouth.

"Mmm yes." I breathed excitedly as he sucked my hard bud "That feels so good Len."

Len didn't waste any time in replying, he was too busy sucking my nipple and exploring my pussy to bother with words, but his actions were all the reply that I needed and before long I felt another orgasm wash over me. His hands and mouth had worked me up to such a point that I knew that if he didn't fuck me straight away I would scream; not that I'd be that quiet if he did take me.

"Oh God Len," I gasped out "fuck me, please fuck me!"

I gasped as he lifted me in his arms and carried me over to the bed; gently he placed me on the bed then came on top of me, his body pressing me down into the soft quilt as he mounted me. In one single thrust Len's cock surged into my pussy and my voice rose in a wild cry of bliss as he gave me another climax. Then he was moving in me, his strokes slow and firm and driving me out of my mind with ecstasy. Within minutes I was shaking so much that I was unable to move with Len, as his pace picked up I could only lie there shaking and jerking while I cried out my bliss for all to hear. Wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy crashed through me then receded only to rise in an even higher tide of sensations that made my senses reel and fade, fade and reel.

It seemed like aeons before Len pushed deep into me and sent his hot seed shooting into my depths, his cry of bliss drowned in my scream of pleasure as his juices spread their heat deep inside me. Then Len was moving in me again, fucking me as his cock grew limp and continuing to fuck me until it fell from my pussy. With a sigh of satisfaction Len rolled off me, lay at my side panting, his hand took mine, and he held it as we lay recovering.

Some time later I sighed and sat up, Len smiled up at me as I looked at him, swivelling around on the bed I dangled my legs over the edge of the bad and looked at myself in the mirror fixed to the wall. I looked well used and I felt it, but God did I feel satisfied, shaking my hair loose I reached up and took off the mask that covered most of my face, wiping the sweat from my brow I smiled at my reflection. Behind me Len sat up and a moment later his mask fell on the bed near me, then he gasped as though in surprise, turning my head I looked at him over my shoulder and the smile froze on my face while my heart stopped.

"LEN!" I gasped as I stared at my brother.

"PATTY!" he gasped at the same time.

I just couldn't believe it, my brother was supposed to be in Germany or some other foreign land, he was supposed to be doing whatever it was that soldiers did not playing the field in an English contact club. Much to my amazement as my first shock faded I found that I felt no guilt about what we had done, I didn't even feel ashamed of myself even though I knew that what had happened was against the law. Looking at my brother I saw him grinning at me, his eyes seemed to sparkle with some inner knowledge and I wondered how he felt about what had happened. Almost with a will of their own my eyes drifted down to his cock and a thrill ran through me when I saw that it was hard again.

"Jesus Len," I said at last "what are you doing here?"

"I could ask the same thing of you." He laughed.

"What I mean is why aren't you off with the army somewhere?" I sighed.

"My brigade got riffed in the last round of cuts," he grinned "so I took my redundancy money, which wasn't bad for a lowly lieutenant, and set up shop with a mate from the brigade. Believe it or not we've set ourselves up in the lingerie market and are doing damned well at it."

"Oh hell," I swore, "what are we going to do now?"

"Do?" Len smiled impishly "Well I thought I might take you from behind, then if we're still up to it you can be on top."

His words sent a shiver of delight down my spine and made my pussy juices flow again, but it was not what I had meant at all and I was sure that he knew it.

"Damn it Len," I said firmly "you know what I mean. What do we do about what happened, incest is not very popular you know."

"Why should we do anything?" Len asked with a grin "Our parents are dead, the people who would recognise you as my sister can be counted on the fingers of one hand, no-one out in the club knows or cares who we are. So what is the panic?"

"How can you be so calm about it?" I sighed.

"Probably has something to do with nearly getting my arse shot off in Iraq," he smiled "things like that tend to give you a new perspective on life, like grab it when and where you can. I'm not fazed by a bit of incest, but what about you? How do you feel?"

"I hate to admit it," I grinned "but the only thing I'm feeling right now is randy!"

"So where's the problem?" Len laughed "I could poke a knothole right now and you could probably sail a tanker in your pussy juices. You had me feeling horny the moment I clapped eyes on you out there and now I know who you are it's made me feel even hornier."

"Oh Len," I sighed, "could we get away with it?"

"Tonight," he laughed "no problem. In the future, well, we'd have to be a little careful. There's no way we could marry, but we can live together like man and wife, I doubt we'd have any trouble at all."

"Len," I gasped, "do realise what you are saying?"

"Of course I do." Len smiled "Of course, if you don't want to I'll understand."

His suggestion that we live together like man and wife appealed to me more and more the longer I thought about it, I was getting so randy that I was ready to climax without having been touched and I could see my randy little brother's cock twitching in its excitement. Smiling I knelt up and turned my back to him, leaning forward so that my pussy was open to his view I looked back at him over my shoulder.

"You said something about taking me from behind," I grinned at him "'husband'."

His laugh was one of sheer joy as he bounced around on the bed until he was behind me, his cock pressing at my pussy then sinking into me so deliciously.

"I'm a man of my word 'wife'." Len laughed merrily as his cock started to move in me "I'll take you from behind with pleasure."

His hands reached around my body, one went to my clit the other went to my boobs and as my brother began to fuck me to distraction I looked forward to the years we would spend together.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers