Blind Date

Story Info
Couple who met online want to fulfill each others fantacies.
6.7k words
4.39
23.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following the arrangements we made online, I have reserved for our night of pleasure in this city hotel, my belly tumbled with excitement, anxious that you will find me appealing and alluring. I'm wound up with the anticipation of what you will be wearing when you join me at the bar. Having seen your photo online I sit alone at the bar until I see you arrive wearing a knee length black leather jacket over jeans and strappy high heels. You look absolutely stunning as you stroll through though past the lobby, carrying a lightweight overnight bag.

Moments later you emerge and head straight for the bar. While checking out the patrons you catch my eye expectantly. I can feel my cock stir the moment I check you out, admiring your stunning features and see that you have taken meticulous care over your hair and makeup.

Having exchanged so many of each other's intimate expectations, I hope our encounter will develop into something very rewarding and as I admire your good looks, I notice that you are obviously checking me out, and pray you're just as satisfied, because I'm thrilled I can at last get to see you in person.

Nervously I offer a soft peck on your cheek as I invite you to the stool next to me at the bar. I am stunned to see that you are even more attractive than I imagined and immediately any thoughts of anxiety are washed away by your confident demeanour. The barman comes to attend and we order a couple of glasses of wine to start. You slowly unbutton your jacket just to tease me a little and let the top gape open slightly, saying you hope I'll not be disappointed that you turned up in jeans.

We chat for a while, both knowing our reason for being here, the conversation already flirtatious becomes very arousing. Around the corner at the end of the bar, two guys were finishing their game of pool and taking their beers to a nearby table. You look over my shoulder and the whisper in my ear. "How about a game of pool, things won't have warmed up in the nightclub yet."

My heart races at the prospect of the opportunity of watching you play, as I set about arranging the balls.

You seemed to be sizing me up, and wonder if tonight is going to live up to your expectations. At last you slip the coat off, and drape it on a chair to uncover what you have chosen to wear.

Seductive is not the word, wearing a skimpy, wrap over, red silk halter mini dress with a deep vee tapering down to your waist over a black gossamer camisole top, showing you have no need for a bra and doing little to disguise the contours of your cleavage. The outfit completed by a pair of tight fitting denims and high heels. My cock rises in my pants as I inadvertently stare at the mounds of your perfectly shaped breasts.

I invite you to break. As you bend over the table to break I'm positioned opposite you and watch expectantly as you line up your shot, revealing even more of your pendant cleavage. I overhear the guys sitting behind me who had just finished playing, remark how attractive you are and discreetly discuss your revealing outfit. You're a good shot and pot two more balls without effort before missing.

Now that it's my turn, you sit on the nearby bar stool making small talk with the previous players. I take a couple of shots and pot three balls before missing, but playing a safety shot leaving you with nothing to pot.

You circle the table weighing up the next shot and try to lean over the table away from the guys and raise your leg over the table to line up the cue, but the tightness of your jeans just won't let you. A mischievous grin creeps across your face when you ask to borrow my room key and picking up your coat and bag excuse yourself. After what seems to be a lifetime, you confidently return having removed your jeans baring your long shapely legs, and attract a lot more attention as heads turn quickly towards you.

As you walk around the other side of the pool table, the short dress inadvertently flashes generous views of your well toned thighs. In your determination to win, you coolly survey your options for this tricky shot. As you stretch forward to take it, I have a view from your right side as your top gapes open, your complete left tit and engorged nipple is clearly discernible as it slips past the fabric. Your left knee lifted to rest on the table edge letting the hem of your dress to drape over you shapely bum, only about ten feet away from the previous players who encourage your actions.

Delighted with your shot, you easily pot a further two balls, before returning to your stool. Sitting on the high stool with your legs crossed showing a lot of leg as the fabric falls away over your thighs. I purposely miss an easy shot as my objective moves from winning the game to making this arousing experience last as long as possible.

Missing your shot, you slide back onto your stool determined to distract me further. You part your legs just long enough for me to see that you were wearing the tiniest of g strings then instead of crossing your legs, part them a little more to show the thin fabric which does little to hide the fact your shaved smooth.

At the other side of the table I line the cue ball; calculatingly you swivel on your seat to reach for your drink and in so doing, deliberately part your thighs ensuring my total distraction, while furtively making eye contact with the guys sitting close by. I am so distracted I immediately miscue and pot the white giving you two free shots.

You lean over the table and grab the cue ball, and place it on the spot, then move directly facing the two guys.

My heart starts to thump with anticipation as the stance you adopt means your right breast must now be visible to them though the sheer fabric of your camisole as you line up the shot. You turn around and wink at me leaving me to guess just what you are doing as you slide the cue provocatively to stroke your hardened nipple for their appreciation before slamming it in.

The ball goes down and you move around to take the next shot. Standing with your back to them you look at me with a seductive pout as you discreetly slip the sides at the top of your dress apart giving me a clearly discernible view of both of your heavenly tits. Then lean forward to take this shot with your dress top agape, showing your desirable tits hanging unrestrained as you gauge the shot and tap the ball home.

The cue ball rests in the middle and you're still facing away from the two guys who are now watching you intently. As you bend over to take the shot, their eyes get wider as they are drawn to your flimsily draped bum.. I can't blame them because I had the view they had from the same angle a couple of shots earlier.

Another one down now it's just the black for you and two for me, as you move back to your stool

I line up my shot and look up at you, to catch you deliberately spreading your knees, enough this time to divulge the dampness forming on your g-string. Yet again the distraction works as I miss my pot but thankfully the cue ball rests in a safe position half way across the table.

You slide off your stool with a purposeful approach and stand facing me, your feet apart with the cue standing suggestively between your legs as you contemplate your next shot. The only shot for you is to try to pot the black in the closest pocket, meaning you will have to stretch across the table with one leg resting on the side ledge. We are all now aroused with enthusiasm as you boldly straddle the corner and lift your leg. To the delight of your admirers, you allow your dress to ride up high on your thighs exposing most of your cheeks.

Doing little to hide your crotch, the tiny sodden string now having slipped into your cleft leaving your puffy lips partly exposed. I persuade you to take a little time if you want to get it right, so you make a show of wriggling slightly to get into a comfortable position. My cock is now at busting point knowing the sexual thrill you're getting from this blatant exposure

All too soon you drop the black into the pocket. The guys thank us for allowing them to watch our game and we return feeling to the bar feeling very in tune with each others needs. Now sitting on the bar stool with your legs crossed the dress falls away enough to show your whole thigh, having seen most of the action from the bar, the barman who could see the look of lust flash in your eyes, asks what we would like to drink. As he turns around to mix your celebratory drink I cannot resist swiftly slipping my hand over your breast to at last feel its glorious shape and softness. Another drink amid more sexy conversation and time passes quickly. You excuse yourself to the cloakroom to touch up your makeup before we head to the nightclub, contented with the way the evening is progressing.

You literally take my breath away as you boldly strut back into the bar, your red wrap over mini dress now even more stunning that you have "lost" the gossamer camisole. I'm ecstatic knowing the dress is loose and flimsy enough that when you turn, anyone close enough, will see the gentle slopes of your breasts rise and fall as you breathe. You smile provocatively as I lead you to the lift that will take us down to the nightclub in the basement.

The light from the spot lamps in roof of the tiny compartment reflect off the contours of your shoulders, neck and breasts, accentuating the sensuality of any movement. You check out your reflection in the mirrors and adjust the vee of you dress so that it just covers the edge of your pink areolas. I'm just fully aroused and desperate to get my hands on you.

As the doors close, the static in the lift causes the fabric of your dress to be magnetised mercilessly to your body, allowing the full curvature your breasts and the unmistakable profile of your pert nipples is quite obvious. You then stand further back to check out your full reflection, then without a word, hitch up your dress, hook your thumbs under the waist band of your g-string and wiggling out if it allowing a quick peep of your perfectly smooth lips, declaring. "Maybe I'll just leave these on the floor, what do you think?"

"What do I think!!!!!!" my stomach is churning with anticipation.

We are met by a couple of unusually courteous doormen who, whilst checking the guest list, relish the opportunity to spend a little time allowing their eyes to visually stroke the swells of your breasts, now daringly accentuated by the deep vee of the clingy material, and who know by your flirty manner, that you approve of their appreciation.

We are ushered through a narrow dimly lit passageway to a converted wine cellar, and to a table on the edge of the dance floor. As our eyes adjust to the ambient light we notice the place is filled with a variety clubbers with similar lifestyle attitudes, some in groups and some as couples.

We are immediately approached by an attentive, scantily dressed hostess, who takes pleasure in recommending a variety of suggestively named cocktails. Our mood intensified as we watch some couples dancing raunchily to the Latin Jazz being played by the duo on the stage. Your sexy blue eyes dazzle with excitement as the rolling strobes play over your body. Fuck you look so sexy just sitting there, flirting with her while we choose our drinks.

The music is vibrant and hypnotic and you point out to me that the Duo, are the two guys we saw in the bar earlier, both in their thirties and very good looking. The pianist is also the singer and the other guy plays the saxophone. The pianist is already making eye contact with you having recognised you as we sat down.

Desperate to get closer to you, I take your hand and lead you to the floor as they begin a new slow number. I instinctively know how and where to hold you, both feeling electric shocks of eroticism tremble through our bodies as we move together. Then holding you away I glance down to appreciate more of your near nakedness, watching the strobes strike the movements of your breasts as we dance to the music.

Holding you closer I bring my arms loosely around your waist as your rest your head on my chest. I feel very close to you and move my head lower to blow on your exposed shoulder, your soft skin responding immediately as my breath moves closer before gently kissing the side of your neck, biting your earlobes with my pursed lips. Oh, you are so provocative......... grinding against me to the rhythm of the music.............. driving me wild with my desire to pleasure you tonight. I move my hand lower down onto your cheeks and pull you even closer to me, more than aware of your complete nakedness under your dress as I press my hardness into your belly. The friction of the slow sensuous movement of our bodies sends shivers down my spine. As the song draws to an end and I hug you wantonly before releasing you to return to our table.

The reflected glow of the strobes illuminate your upper body as in a picture frame; it catches the sparkle in your eyes and your glossy red lipstick accentuates your desirability. You raise your arm to run your fingers through your hair effectively inducing your dress to slip over your aroused nipple for my enjoyment.

The rhythm of the music changes tempo as someone has requested an old Motown number and almost everyone gets to their feet. The hot atmosphere really gets us in dance mood as we rock to the vibrant sounds and your dance gets hotter. The strobe lighting trips tantalisingly over your creamy breasts, frequently illuminating your perky hard nipples as they slip in and out of view, as you deliberately and blatantly dance to tease my lustful eyes. Many of the other clubbers are certainly enjoying your risqué performance especially when you deliberately twirl around to the delight of those nearby. The song finishes all too quickly and we return to our seat. You take another sip from your cocktail, sucking sexily on the straw whilst again making eye contact with the pianist.

You tell me to wait as you slide off your chair and walk over to him, your high heels making a soft clicking noise on the wooden floor. The perceptible curves of your body are illuminated further as you walk onto the stage. The spot lighting bathes your exposure and accentuates the skimpiness of your flimsy dress. His head turns in your direction and he expectantly watches you draw nearer. Noticing the aroma of his alluring aftershave, you bend toward him allowing him a clear view of your soft, unrestrained cleavage and provocatively request some sexy salsa music.

He tells you that you are extremely desirable and that watching you playing pool had aroused him so much he'll happily relive your game shots on his lonely nights away from home, and so promises to play something very sexy especially for you in return. I watch intently as you return to me, your stunning dress revealing your jiggling breasts competing with flashes of your inner thighs, all desperate to escape the confines of the flimsy fabric.

The sax player nods to the pianist as he starts with a high, sexily charged, sleazy note before the drum machine and keyboard combine. I don't recognise the tune but think it must be the one you requested. You take my hand and lead me to the floor. The atmosphere is now at fever pitch as our bodies writhe and grind against each other to the sexy rhythm. I can feel my cock straining to escape as we dance to your seductive movements. I step back to watch the way you run your hands enticingly over your trim body. My hands move to cover your hands as my body follows yours.

Our eyes hold each other's gaze and our hands, arms, legs, hips all hump and grind sensually. Touching and feeling the heat and lust in each other's bodies as you provocatively slide yourself down against me, feeling the sensation of your hot breath as your mouth stops momentarily right where my cock wanted it to, this sexy performance confirming your obvious arousal.

As our pulsating dance continues, your dress exposes more of your delicious body and we're intoxicated by each others lust. You turn your back to me and face the stage, placing my hands on your hips as you gyrate against me to the sexy chords, your perfect tits jostle beautifully under the drapes of the flimsy dress you as you continue your sensuous tease. I feel the wetness in my pants as sticky precum oozes from my cock, as I slowly begin to rub its length against the cleft of your flimsily covered cheeks to the beat of the music.

You moisten your lips and close your eyes then rest your head back against me. I raise and lower my hands several times along the sides of your body before bringing them to rest on your waist, and then ever so slowly and purposefully gather the fabric of your dress to free your long nipples from their confines. The saxophonist has his eyes glued to you as he almost makes love to you with his instrument. Again you grind your buttocks against me in this seductive dance. I whisper he is watching you...craving more. You can feel his gaze on your movements as you become even more stimulated as you tantalize him with your lascivious performance. Your eyes still closed as you begin to experience your wetness trickling on your thigh.

"Open your eyes, look at his excitement, yes he his making love to you through me."

You open your eyes and meet his gaze, instantly, high seductive sleazy notes echo throughout the room. Daringly I gather the dress further from your breasts exposing them completely to sexily sway to the erotic notes he is playing for you.

Your nipples fully erect and red as you continue to grind my bulge hard against your buttocks. Your eyes lock on to his and you cannot resist running your hands over your exposure cupping your tits and offering your nipples as we sway, then down alongside your thighs before skimming between the crossovers of your dress to briefly caress your excited wet pussy. Fuck this moment is so erotic! I feel the sticky wetness continue to ooze from my shaft as he continues to watch you dance so provocatively in front of him.

You turn back to me, presenting to the musician the globes of your beautiful arse, thinly veiled by the fine weave of the fabric of your dress, the occasional swinging laser illuminates the fact that you are naked underneath. You raunchily spread your legs so that your feet are about 18" apart and provocatively thrust your pubis back and forth to the beat, making me crazy with desire for you. Feeling each other's heat, our eyes lock in a hypnotic trance,

Your hand moves between us unbuttoning the top of my shirt. You run your fingers over my hard chest and play with my nipple. I pull you closer, feeling your breasts hot against my chest, your nipples pushing into my shirt allowing us to melt into each other. As I pull you closer, I press my hardness against your belly as you grind your pubic mound against my thigh.

My hands continue to explore you, twirling through your long blonde locks, down your neck, brushing lightly over your exposed breasts and over your tight arse. My hand moves to the small of your back, pulling you closer to me. You rest your cheek on my shoulder, your arms wound tight around my neck. My other hand runs excitedly over your buttock and down onto your thigh, then purposefully under your skirt then rising to let my fingers explore your naked cheeks and the clefts where your thighs meet your bum, as your pubic bone continues to grind back and forth to the beat.

You look up into my eyes and say, "Kiss me." Then, still feeling your hips moving to the rhythm, I draw my lips to yours and suck hungrily on your tongue as you moan and start breathing rapidly. Lust is overwhelming us. The music now a distant feature, the atmosphere between us is electrifying; the rhythm now matches the motion of our bodies moving together in perfect synch. The atmosphere now ecstatic as I promise you a night you will remember.

12