Blind Date

Story Info
Blind date turns dark.
3.9k words
4.23
68.2k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been wary of blind dates, but this one was is going great. He is smart, charming and paid for dinner... And maybe one too many glasses of wine. But at least he was kind enough to give me a ride home.

In the car we started talking about movies. "I can't believe you have never seen 'The Big Easy'," I said with a laugh. "Dennis Quaid, Ellen Barkin, great movie... Sexy as hell."

"Sounds good. May have to borrow it from you." He smiled.

" Okay." I smiled back, which he apparently took as an invite if some sort, because he started tracing shapes on my knee and lower thigh. I tried to shift away but he grabbed my knee in a forceful grip and held me immobile. I shot a wary glance at him, but he smiled and loosened his grip slightly. It wasn't far to the safety of my house...

We pulled up to the curb in front of my 2 bedroom bungalow, set back on a large lot, very private. I opened the car door and stepped out I leaned in to say goodbye but he was already out of the car making his way to my side.

"Thank you so much for dinner. I had a lovely time." I said extending my hand.

He laughed. "You are loaning me a movie, silly. Come on." He took my elbow and steered me toward the door. I fumbled for my keys, and then unlocked the door.

As I worked the key in the lock he moved closer to me. His breathe was tickling my ear and the hairs on the nape of my neck stood up. I shifted away as I opened the door. I tried to get inside and block him from coming in but he was right behind me guiding me in. He turned and closed the door, and then he locked it. I turned to my movie collection and grabbed the movie and turned back to give it to him but once again he was so close to me. I stepped back trying to find more space and ended up with my back pressed to the wall. He moved in quickly cutting off any hope of escape.

"You seem nervous, little rabbit. What's wrong?" He asked raising his hand to touch my chin.

"Um, nothing. I am just really tired. All that wine at dinner. I think I should just go to sleep. But I had a really nice time."

"Good I am glad, because I am not sure you will feel the same about the rest of the evenings activities."

I gasped as his finger began flicking open the buttons on my blouse. "I think you should go." I said my voice wobbly with fear.

"You would like that you fucking little cock teasing slut, wouldn't you? You would love to see me walk out of here with my cock hard knowing that I wanted you because we had such a good time. But you invited me in, so I think you should take care of this before I leave."

"Look I am sorry if you felt like I teased you. It wasn't my intention at all..."

"But you did, so get on your knees and fix it, whore."

I pressed back against the wall shocked that he would call me such awful names. Then he slapped me. Right across the face! My cheek blossomed with pain. My vision blurred. My eyes watered. I catalogued each response separately through the shock.

"I said, get on your knees." His menacing growl cut through the fog I was trapped in. I could see no means of escape and maybe if I gave him what he wanted he would leave.

Panting in fear, my shirt open, breasts straining against my bra, I slid down the wall until my knees touched the floor. I looked up at him waiting for him to tell me what he wanted. "Take off my belt, fuck meat." He hissed.

My hands trembled as I raised my hands and began fumbling with the leather. He growled at my clumsiness and I whimpered before catching my trembling lip between my teeth. I opened the belt and looked up waiting for direction.

"Remove the belt and hand it to me." His voice was so low it should have been soothing but instead it made icy shivers course down my spine. I handed him the belt knowing I was arming the enemy. There was no doubt I would feel the sting of it's lash before this ordeal was over.

He grabbed my chin and forced it up until I met his stare. "Know this, cock vessel, if you hurt me, you will wish that I killed you by the end of the night. Do you understand?"

I nodded as a stray tear leaked out the corner of my eye. He nodded then gestured to his slacks. I immediately began working the fastenings. Soon his slacks were falling loosely around his knees. His boxers were straining with his erection. It felt like a weapon pointing at me, threatening and ominous.

Strengthening my spine I leaned forward and grasped the waistband of his underwear and pulled it away. If anything uncovered his enormous cock was even more intimidating. At least 10 inches and wide. My throat ached knowing that he was going to fuck my throat, not caring that I would not be able to take it.

"Put it in your mouth you little cunt." His patience was at an end. It was time for me to get him in, get him off and get him out. I grabbed the base of his cock directing it toward my mouth. "No hands bitch. You are going to swallow this cock whole slut."

I swallowed heavily and sat forward, licking his balls and sucking each testicle into my mouth. The need to make sure that he was well satisfied was the most important thing in my mind. Licking, sucking, and focusing on all my attention on the swirl of my tongue. Besides the sheer size of his cock was intimidating me, easier to swallow his balls than that hunk of meat.

"Pretty pussy likes to lick? I will remember that. Fucking suck this cock whore."

I sat back steadied myself and leaned up with just my mouth positioned him. I took his cock between my lips and began to slide my mouth up and down slowly, sucking and swirling my tongue against his hard flesh. I knew that I would need to push further he was going to lose patience and then I would be in trouble. I needed to control the depth and pressure of his huge member in my throat. I could feel the tip of his dick in my throat opening and felt it stretching my hole.

I felt him dislodge the hair clip holding my hair. Then I felt his hand sift through the strands before he tightened his grip and used my hair to force me down his cock. My eyes watered as the burning pain of my throat stretched around him. Then he pushed further forcing himself past my gag reflex. My stomach revolted. My risotto from dinner struggled to stay down as I tried to relax and breathe through it. He pulled back allowing me to gasp before he shoved back in harder. He held my head and began pistoning in and out of my throat, pushing deeper and harder than I had ever had a guy do before. My nose began to run and my eyes were rivers. The pain in my throat was tearing.

"That's right cunt. Your pain, my pleasure. Suck it whore." He grunted and he held my head, and pushed the deepest he had been. I began to panic, struggling for air. Then I heard a whistling sound before I felt the trail of fire from the lash of the belt down my back.

I squeaked, trying to wrap my mind around where all the pain was coming from. Then the whistle and fire again. He yanked me off his cock and threw me back. I fell to my elbows coughing. His rough hands forced their way under my skirt. His fingers tangled in my panties and he ripped them from my body. My skirt was tucked up to my waist as he flipped me over on to my knees and pushed my face to the floor. With a hand on my neck he held me immobile as he began to swing the belt landing blow after blow on my ass. I screamed and struggled trying to escape.

'Oh no, little fuck meat. We are just warming up. You thought you would lick a little on my dick and satisfy me? You are going to feel me in every one of your holes for a week." He laughed as he tangled his hand in my hair and pulled me up. He threaded the belt and wrapped it around my neck before he began leading me with the belt across the room. I was his pet, on his leash crawling to keep up.

He stopped next to the couch and glanced down at me. I stared up at him waiting for direction. There was a patience in him that terrified me. He was going to take his time, he was going to make this hurt, and probably the worst was he was going to make me like it. The humiliation from finding pleasure was going to haunt me long past this night.

He smirked as if he had read my thoughts. "Little kitten, since you like to lick so much, lick my shoes."

I flinched back causing the belt around my throat to tighten. He had my life in his hands, there was only so much fight I could out up. I looked down at his shoes and they blurred through the tears. I leaned in and began to lick, soft tiny licks. He growled deep in his throat and pulled slightly in my belt-leash. I whimpered and began to lick in earnest. I was covering his shoes in my saliva, inwardly hoping that my actions would ruin the leather. So intent on my actions I did not realize that he had begun laughing.

"Doesn't take long to tame a slut-pet like you, does it?"

I cringed at the realization that I was behaving exactly like he wanted and would continue to do so until he left. He had in essence tamed me. I started crying in earnest, my tears mixing with my saliva.

"I do love to see a whore cry, but I love it when they scream. So up you go, time to get this party rockin'."

I stood up as gracefully as I could not looking at him, trying to hide my tears that I knew would please him. He laughed, knowing that my futile attempts were just that, futile.

"Strip, fuck meat. I want to see you standing there in only what I give you to wear, my leash."

I began to remove my misaligned clothes until I stood before him wearing only the belt about my neck. He leaned forward and removed the belt as well. I sighed softly in relief, only to realize that he was not putting it down with my clothes. He had removed my leash and gained a weapon...

He caressed the belt like a lover, softly stroking it. I watched his hands in terrified rapture. I was scared of how that little stroking motion was causing my pussy to pulse. It was going to hurt, it was going to burn and there was nothing I could do to stop it... It was freeing to know that I was trapped. My body was going to make the most of it no matter how much my mind rebelled.

He pushed me so my torso folded over the back of the couch, my ass high in the air. He stroked me from the base of my neck to the crack of my ass then down until his finger was sliding between the lips of my pussy. He swirled the moisture at my opening before he settled his finger on my clit.

"So the slut likes this, does she?" He sneered.

I whimpered but didn't answer. He growled low and feral in his throat. "No sir. I don't." I answered the only way my brain would allow me too.

"Oh, fuck meat, your mouth may lie but your body doesn't. From here I would say that you are loving being my slut-pet. But since you cannot tell the truth, you shall be punished."

"No! Please!" I screamed just before the belt bit into the back of my thighs. I was semi prepared for my ass to receive the lash, but the thighs? The unholy fire that rose up from the instant welt made me gasp and squirm.

"Slut, I will ask again, You like this don't you?"

It was the meanest thing that he had done to me so far this evening.... Taking away my minds ability to deny the pleasure coursing through me. I would do anything to avoid the lash of that belt including coming out of denial. "Yes sir, this slut likes this."

I marveled at words tumbling from my mouth. It was like there was a script that I did not know I had memorized, supplying me with the right thing to say.

He laughed evilly. "So pretty calling me sir. You seem to know your betters with the proper goading. Let's see how polite you can get."

The belt across the highest part of my ass... The burn, the pulse... the warmth settling into the core of my womanhood. I shook my head and let the tears fall. There was no way that I was going to cum from being beaten... was there?

"Ask me for another."

"What?" I asked trying to figure out if I had misheard.

The belt once again striped across the backs of my thighs.

I screamed. With gasping breathe I said, "Sir please give me more."

The belt slashed over my ass an inch below the other welt that had already formed. "Ask me."

"Please sir, give me another."

"Good girl." He continued to make me beg for his lash five more times. The fire in my ass was nothing compared to the fire in my cunt. I needed to cum.

"Slut, you are dripping on the carpet. You need to clean that up. I struggled as I rose up, but when I turned to go to get a towel from the powder room, he grabbed my arm and slapped my face. "Do you have your leash on?"

"No." I sobbed.

"Then obviously you are not going anywhere. Clean it with your tongue, bitch."

I knelt on the floor and began licking the carpet. My face throbbed and tears were streaming down my face... How much worse could this get? I thought before I could stop myself. That thought was asking the universe for more...

The carpet felt rough against my tongue, the tangy essence of my fluid filled my mouth, and the tears flowed down my face. It was happening but somehow I was trying to separate my mind from it.

" Oh no you don't whore... Right here with me, cunt. Put your hands on your ass and spread yourself open."

I did as he said my face mashed against the floor. I could feel the humiliation spreading heat over my skin. Nothing I could do. Just lay there for his viewing pleasure.

"Beg me to fuck one of these holes."

I bit my lip to keep my instant denial from escaping my tongue.

" Beg me. If you do it nice enough I will let you pick the hole I ram full of my huge cock."

The thought of that huge hunk of flesh tearing my ass apart got my lips moving. " Please sir, fuck this slut s dripping pussy. It is begging for you to use it."

"Very pretty. You said that because you are afraid of getting it slammed up your ass, but I like my bitches fearful of my cock." Then he moved behind me and slammed into my cunt. His huge member only made it halfway in before my vagina rebelled and stopped it's entrance. I felt the leather around my neck before I was yanked up. I put my hands on the floor to keep the belt from cutting off my air supply. He used the belt to hold me in place, then began roughly fucking me. His cock was so deep inside me it felt like it was rearranging my organs.

Then he did the thing... The reach around. He grabbed my clit between his fingers and began manipulating it while he tore apart my insides. It was all too much... I started cumming. I could feel the great gushing waves of my cum squirting and flowing out of me. I started crying because it was all too much. The first time I accomplished the mystical feat of squirting is while this mad man uses me like a fuck doll?

"That's it slut cum for daddy." He growled as my fluids washed over his cock and down his balls.

Daddy? What the fuck is that? I have never understood why that was said at moments like this... until he said it. I did not want him in my home or in my body but him calling himself my Daddy put my pussy into overdrive. I clamped down tighter on his cock and felt the rough slide of him, as he thrust deeper and deeper. I moaned trying desperately not to enjoy the feel of him owning me. I knew he did, at that moment I was owned. Then he pulled tighter on the belt and slapped my ass.

I saw stars. I fought for breathe and tried to gasp at the pain exploding across my ass. He was pounding me in rhythm to the pulse in my head, my world was going dark... and I was cumming. Cumming was the center of my world right before I was gone, floating, languid and blissful.

"Wake up cunt!" His hand in my hair dragged me up from the ground where I had fallen. The belt at my throat was gone, he was no longer inside me, and I was confused. Nothing made sense. Why was he dragging me to the couch? Why was he throwing me over the couch back?

I was starting to process the reality, where I was and what I was in for. That is when I felt him spit on my anus. He was going to violate my virgin hole and he was spitting on me to do it. I had never been spit on! Then his cock was nudging my tight ring and suddenly I wanted more spit. Anything to ease the way of that monster cock. I was whimpering truly frightened of what was going to happen.

"Baby girl, you need to breath."

It was the kindest thing he had said all night so I listened. I leaned back trying to will his cock into my ass. Trying to please him, give him reason to to be pleased with me and release me. I was in this until he was done so I needed to do what I needed to do to get finished, to survive.

His huge cock was in my ass. The pain was intense but fading, my body was doing it's biological function and adapting. The pain was receding and while I would not describe the feeling as pleasure there was a certain fullness that my body began accepting. The fullness was enough to stimulate other parts of me. Ones that did not feel weird. My pussy pulsed jealously as it was too empty.

He fixed that quickly by shoving 3 thick fingers roughly in the swollen opening of my cunt. I cried out at the fierceness of the invasion. The rough tight fullness of my lower half was alternating me between pleasure and pain in a twisted roller coaster of confusion. But while my mind fought it my body understood the two sided coin. I started convulsing, as I started cumming, hard. My muscles were contracting on him, I heard him groan.

"That is right you fuck doll, cum for me. I own this ass and this pussy and I demand that you keep cumming you fucking, worthless rapemeat. Give me that juice. You don't like me but your body doesn't fucking care. It is going to give me what I want despite how you feel... Isn't that the worst of the betrayal of tonight? You will never cum again without knowing I made you do it better, harder and longer than any other fuck you will ever have."

I whimpered. He was right, I may not have wanted him to do this to me and I may have spent the evening terrified of him, his cock and his desires, but he did something to me that I have never experienced. He set me free from my mind and forced me to feel my body. I was never going to control this body as well as he had tonight. I was always going to crave being impaled on this huge cock, being the puppet on his strings. I was going to dream of this... forever.

"You have been a decent slab of meat, for that I will allow you to catch my cum, straight up this ass. I want you to feel me inside of you. No matter how much you want me out, you will feel this load inside you like a hot bath of shame, always. Even after it leaks out of you, isn't that right?"

I moaned. "Yes sir. You will always be inside of me."

"That is good, little meat. Acknowledging my ownership is going to go a long way toward adjusting your mind to what happened here tonight."

His cum shot into my ass, warm tides of cum that felt endless. He growled and gripped my hips hard as he thrust through the orgasm. When he finished he pulled out and left me laying there, covered in sweat, cum, spit, tears, snot, and shame. He righted his clothes and walked out, leaving the door of my home open. What did he care, it would probably thrill him if a robber stumbled in and took advantage of his left overs.

I could see the street and the traffic passing, too abused to move over and shut the door. I lay there in my swirl of emotion and watched him drive away... Why did his leaving make me want to cry?

After 20 minutes of finding my way through the emotional tornado he left me in, I stood up and headed over to the door. I shut and locked the door uncaring of my nudity, the thing that made me feel naked was the lack of the belt around my neck... How? How did he do this to me?

I leaned against the door, pondering what was next. Where did I go from here? After an hour, of leaning there, my mind cleared. I walked to my purse and grabbed my cell. I found the number I needed and hit send.

12