Blind Date Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But this is my first experience loving someone in your position - grieving over a wife you were hopelessly in love with, and was taken from you far too soon. So I don't have any instruction manual on how this is to go. With each new experience we share, it's the first time for me, too.

"But Charles, I know you love me, and I know you have enough love inside of you that you don't have to let Jessica go, and can still love me as well. Yelling out her name when we fucked that first night showed me something pretty powerful - it showed me just how deeply you loved her if even after two years, you still had that kind of passion for her. To tell you the truth, I think that moment was when I really started falling in love with you as well. I really believed that if you loved her that much, you could love me as well.

"I think you've proven yourself to me this weekend. I think you've shown me that you can and do love me. And I can hardly wait to spend the rest of our lives growing our love for each other.

"I realize that there may be times when something might be said or done that might seem like it's a little too much Jessica for our relationship. But I promise you this - if something you do makes me uncomfortable in any way, I promise I will talk to you about it and get it out in the open so we can deal with it together. It's what lovers do for each other, and I want to be your lover for the rest of my life!"

They kissed again. Karen shifted her ass in Charles' crotch a little bit so she could reach down and grab his penis with her hand. "One more thing, stud - If there is anything else that you and Jessica did together in the sex department that will make me cum as fucking hard as I did in the pool last night, you have my complete and total permission to use it on me! My god, that was awesome!"

That comment chased away any tension that might have remained from their serious discussion. Karen's attention to Charles' cock was beginning to work. In no time, he was standing at full attention, and Karen continued to stroke him lightly. Eventually she turned to look at him and asked, "Charles, can I play you and Jessica's game?"

Charles didn't say a word, but answered with a simple nod and the spreading of his legs. Karen put her feet out in front and positioned herself above his cock, and with a simple sitting back against his lap, she fully engulfed him deep within her pussy once again. They began to fuck each other - not rushed, but instead deeply, as in this position, Charles felt he was able to reach the very back of Karen's vagina.

Soon he started to feel the familiar tingling behind his cock, and he knew the game was on. Reaching around in front of Karen, he found her clit and began to attack it. Karen jumped but kept her up and down motion going, picking up speed in chorus with Charles' attention to her clit. Her breathing pace increased, and she reached up as she often did and grabbed on to her nipples and pulled them erect and away from her, as if she was trying to pull them off.

Charles was feeling an increased intensity as well, so he picked up the tempo of his attack in Karen's clit. This proved too much for her, and she began to spasm with another orgasm as she rocked back and forth forcefully on his cock, crying out the entire time. It wasn't long until he came as well, filling her pussy with his juices as he cried out.

Karen collapsed back onto Charles' chest. Her hands were still on her nipples, so he reached up and put his hands there as well, as he hugged her closer to him. Then without warning, he yelled out "Shit!"

Karen jumped. "What? Why did you say that?"

"Because you came before me - by at least 10 seconds! I'm off my game. I promise I'll do better next time!"

Karen purred as she replied, "I don't know, I think you did it pretty fucking well!"

By this time, Charles' cock had softened, and it fell out of Karen's pussy, which allowed most of his sperm to fall out onto his lap. Karen stood up, turned around, then plopped back down on Charles' lap, facing him now.

"Thank you, Charles, for playing that game with me. Thank you for allowing me the pleasures of what you and Jessica would do together. I know that you love me - I know it in my heart, and I want you to know that I'm not threatened by her in any way, and I feel no jealously over what you and her did while she was alive. If it ever comes to that point, I promise you we will talk about it, but for now, I'm so madly in love with you, and part of that comes from knowing what kind of a husband you were for Jessica.

"So I propose this - every morning, you have to tell me one thing you loved about Jessica. It can be as revealing as you want, or something really simple - it's up to you. Remember, she was my friend as well, and I loved her - not like you did, but I miss her also. You telling me something lets me know a little bit more about her. Can you do this for me?"

Charles replied, "Of course - I could talk from now to the end of time about why I loved her!"

"I knew you could," Karen answered. "What's your first one for today?"

Charles thought for a few moments, as if he was trying to organize all of the reasons why he loved Jessica in his brain. Then he spoke, "I loved her because she was so genuine. She was never fake. If she smiled at you, it was because she liked you. And it didn't matter what your attitude was to her, if she liked you, you knew it, and were usually hooked."

Karen nodded her head. "I know what you mean. After she stole you from me, I was pretty nasty to her for a long time. Maybe not nasty, but certainly cold and aloof. When I realized how much you two loved each other, and when I finally matured out of being a whiny teenager, I could see that genuineness. All that time I was distant from her, she kept trying - she'd say nice things, and even though I wouldn't respond very well, she kept on trying. I'm so glad I put that stupid nonsense aside so we could become friends."

They hugged one more time, then got up together. Charles spoke first. "We need to get busy. We have a lot to do today, and as much as I would like to spend this day off from work fucking your brains out, we need to get busy."

They walked straight into the bathroom attached to Charles' bedroom. Charles started the shower, which was big enough that both got in together. He whispered in her ear, "One of these days, I'm going to fuck you in here." Karen giggled as they set out to wash each other. When they were finished, Charles stepped out and handed a towel to Karen, then grabbed one for himself.

They each dressed in comfortable clothes appropriate for the August heat. As they dressed, they decided that they would take a car service over to her apartment so they could drive her car back to the condo when their duties were done. It took about 30 minutes for the car to get across town to her apartment. During the ride, they didn't speak to each other, but held hands the entire time, turning every once in a while and smiling at one another.

When they got to the apartment, they saw that the manager's office had a "Closed for Lunch" sign on the door, with a little clock that said they would be back at 1:00. Charles turned to Karen and said, "You know, I just realized that we haven't eaten yet, and I'm hungry. What do you say we walk back down to that café you took me to Saturday? If I recall, we didn't each much of what they brought us, so maybe we should go and actually eat this time!"

Karen replied, "An excellent idea, as always my dear. You do know how to take care of me!"

Charles held his arm out for Karen to grab on to, and they walked the short three blocks to the café. Since it was lunch time, it was much more crowded than when they were there two days ago, but they were able to find a table. After ordering, they sat and waited for their food to arrive.

Karen looked at Charles and said, "So I figure we have one more hurdle to cross, and that's telling your daughters. Have you thought about that yet?"

Charles nodded. "In fact, I've given it quite a bit of thought. I'm not sure that it's been productive thought, but at least I've been working on it."

Charles thought about his daughters. Catherine was the oldest at 26. The same Mediterranean gene that had given Karen darker skin had also found its way into Catherine's DNA. She matched that darker skin tone with long, dark brown flowing hair like her mothers. It was easy to see that she was her mother's daughter in looks alone. But Catherine and Charles had always had a special bond. She had an analytical mind like her father, so in their free time they sometimes would ask each other about technical things just to stimulate each other's brain. Catherine had taken an interest in the cell phone company, working her way up the ladder even during her schooling. Charles had no doubt that if they had kept the company, she would have been the likely person to assume the CEO spot when Charles would have stepped down.

His other daughter Ciara was now 26. While she and Charles were closer in appearance, Ciara had always been a momma's girl. Somehow the Mediterranean gene had escaped her, meaning she had Charles' skin complexion and almost sandy blonde hair. She probably had more of the typical "small-town-cheerleader-type" high school career. She was also a good student, but she didn't apply herself as much as Catherine did. She also worked for the phone company for a while, but wasn't as interested in advancing as her sister.

Both of his daughters had married guys they had met in college. Catherine married Steven, a clean-cut, down to earth kind of guy who was from a small town similar to their hometown. Ciara's husband was Craig, a bit of a free-spirit which was more to her style, but Charles thought he would be a good provider for her and their family if they chose to have children.

Charles knew that both of his daughters reeled at their mother's death, but it was probably hardest on Ciara. As he thought about those two years since, he was ashamed at the way his own grief had allowed him to abandon his girls, leaving them to try and heal on their own. His girls had moved away when they had gotten married, but fortunately, they were only a couple hours' drive from each other. He figured they had spent a lot of time consoling each other and helping each other survive the grief he knew they felt.

Charles sighed, catching Karen's attention. She could see the concern in his face. Wanting to help him through whatever it was that was troubling him, she squeezed his hand, causing him to look into her eyes. Karen could see the first formations of a tear in one corner.

"What's the matter, love? Is this from talking about the girls?"

"Yes," Charles choked out his reply. "I'm worried about this, because I haven't really been their father for the last two years, which was probably the two years they most needed me in their life. I was so caught up in my own pain that I didn't help them with theirs. Now you've brought me out of that, but I'm so afraid that one or both of them won't understand our relationship, and won't accept me back into their lives. I need to make up this lost time for them - somehow, some way. I just pray that they understand why I need you so badly as well."

Karen swallowed an imaginary lump that had formed in her throat, then began to speak. "I can't have your girls not wanting you in their lives because of me. If necessary, I'll - "

Charles cut her off. "No! I've already lost one love in my life. I will not lose you as well! We will figure out how to make this happen."

He realized his raised voice was starting to lead the other diners to look his way, so he calmed down as he spoke again.

"I've been thinking I would ask the girls to fly in for Labor Day weekend - just the two of them, and not their husbands. I'll tell them we need to have a family meeting. When I call them to invite them, I will tell them that you have already moved in with me because of your problem finding a job, but I will not tell them about the other part over the phone. I will also tell them that you have brought me out of my depression and that I want to make up for the two years that I was absent in their lives. I'm hoping that will be enough to get them to come and spend the holiday weekend with us."

Karen asked, "What do you think their reaction will be when you tell them?"

"I think that Catherine will upload the information in her analytical mind and process the fact that we're adults making adult decisions, and if being together is the best thing for us - and it is, don't you ever think otherwise - if it's the best for us, she will be fine.

"Ciara, on the other hand, will process with her heart and not her mind. I don't know if she will be more upset over the fact that I've found someone that's not her mom, or if the fact that the someone I've found is her aunt. Either way, she's going to be the hardest for us to try and get her to understand, and I'm afraid of the potential for her to have an extreme negative reaction.

Karen said, "I think it's an excellent plan, Charles. I'm not sure what I can do to help, but just know that I will do whatever I can to try and make this work."

"I know you will, and that's why I love you."

By this time, they had finished their lunch, and started walking back to the apartment complex. The manager had returned by now, and they went in to negotiate Karen out of her lease agreement. They settled on two months' rent plus the security deposit, which Charles paid. They promised the manager they would have Karen's things removed by the end of the week.

Next they went to her apartment. Karen decided that other than her clothes and some personal items, there were just a few things she wanted to keep, and those would fit in his SUV, so they could come and get them later. He then contacted a thrift store to see if they were interested in the rest as a donation, with the stipulation that they had to come and get them. They agreed and said they could come right away, and would be there within the hour.

While Charles was making these arrangements, Karen was busy doing a final cleaning. The agreement they made with the apartment manager did include that the security deposit was forfeited, but Karen knew that if the apartment wasn't cleaned and in the same shape it was when she first rented it, they could be charged more money. She had a few cleaning supplies she kept on hand, so she started in making the place as clean as she could.

Charles had driven Karen's care to a moving company to purchase some boxes for her clothes. By now he had returned, and as the thrift store truck was pulling up, they were boxing up items from her closet and dresser. As Charles helped Karen pack, he could see that some of her clothes were pretty worn, so he made a mental note that a shopping spree was on the immediate agenda.

Finally the clothes were packed in boxes and put in the back of her car, and the furniture and other things she didn't want were loaded on the truck, making with way to the thrift store. All that was left was the few things that wouldn't fit in the car, but would be picked up later in the SUV.

They looked around the apartment one last time. Charles knew Karen had never really been comfortable there, hoping it would be just a stopgap until she found a better job and could afford a better place. But despite her misgivings, Charles knew they both would always have a special fondness for the place. It was here that they fucked for the first time, crossing over the line of incest and into each other's hearts.

They held out their hands and moved into each other's arms. They leaned into each other and kissed - softly, lovingly, unhurriedly. Finally they broke the kiss, walked through the apartment together one last time to make sure they had gotten everything, and then out the front door, closing and locking it. It was as if they had closed the first chapter of the story of their life together.

On the drive home, they decided to stop at an ice cream shop for a late afternoon treat. As they sat together, they talked about their past three days, and all that had happened. In that short period of time, they had gone from being two lonely, depressed and struggling people to suddenly finding each other through a blind date, and because of that, they both felt now as if they had been reborn, and ready to spend the rest of their lives together.

From the ice cream shop, they stopped at a park and just walked along the paths as they held hands. This was one of the things Charles missed about Jessica the most, times like this where there was no agenda. Instead, it was time for even more bonding and falling in love with each other. He knew he was blessed to have someone to do this with again. He began to think that their coming together was an act of fate, and if so, he knew he wasn't willing to fight it.

The sun was beginning to set by the time they got back to the car. Charles started it, then turned to look at Karen and said, "I have one more place we need to go together, but I don't want to tell you what it is until we get there. Just trust me, sis - do you trust me?"

She smiled at him and said, "I trust you with my life - the life you have given me back."

Fifteen minutes later, they pulled into a cemetery. Charles had chosen to have Jessica buried there because it was not far from the condo. Karen recognized the place - she had been here two years ago with Charles and his family as they laid Jessica to rest. It was a sad day, to say the least, and certainly some of that sadness remained as they walked together over to Jessica's grave. But with that sadness was a feeling of hope and love with this new relationship, which created a somewhat surreal atmosphere when combined with the setting of the sun. Both Charles and Karen were aware of this, but he felt this was an important step as he climbed out of his dark hole and back into the real world with this new relationship he had developed with his sister.

Karen stopped about ten feet from Jessica's headstone and let Charles continue by himself. When he reached the stone, he rested his hand on top of it, and began to speak.

"Jessica, baby, I love you and I miss you so much. I didn't think I could continue on living without you, and for the last two years, I was nearly right. I had stopped doing anything other than work and feeling sorry for myself. I let my job down, I let my family down, and now I realize I let you down as well. I know you would have been disappointed in knowing that I had become a victim of the pain I felt with your loss.

"But I just wanted you to know that something has happened, and for the first time since you died, I feel like I can live again. Our friends Stan and Lori set me up on a blind date, and it just happened to be my sister Karen. We found each other, and we have fallen in love. She has saved my life, Jessica - she literally saved me from my despair.

"I know it's an unconventional relationship, but she is just what I needed, and I know you'd want me to be happy again. She loves you like I do, and she won't let me forget you. You'll always be a part of both of us.

"Jessica, thank you for all the love you have given me. I will never forget our perfect love. Now I hope you'll smile down on Karen and me as we grow together, using your love for me as a goal for our love for each other."

Charles knelt down and kissed the top of the stone. He put his arm out on top and laid his head down on top of it. Karen could see that his breathing was deep and somewhat erratic, so she started walking over to be with him. She knelt down beside him and put her left hand up on his shoulder. It was her turn to talk to Jessica.

"Jessica, I love you also, and I promise I will take care of your man. He's a great man, as you know, and I'm so honored that we are together."