Blind Date Ch. 02

Story Info
A blind date gone wrong has got worse. But every cloud...
2k words
4.56
23.9k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers

Anthony was pacing his new office and was thinking about that mysterious blonde. She had been on his mind non-stop since she had taken his hand two weeks ago. He knew she was passionate, sexy, shy and fantastic in bed and out. But he didn't know her name. Who was she?

"I should be thinking about the meeting, not some blonde- haired sex Goddesses... Aphrodite. That fits," he said, smiling to himself as he headed out the door.

Paige was late for the staff meeting and tapped her foot in the elevator impatiently. First meeting with the new boss and I'm late, great, she thought.

"The meeting has started," Emma, her assistant, told her, as she walked into the staff room.

Paige stopped suddenly. Standing in front of the boardroom table was her mystery lover. Feeling like she had been hit over the head, she just stared dazed till her assistant whispered to her again. "He's gorgeous isn't he," Emma whispered behind her. "No-one expected the new boss to look like him. Sue from Advertising nearly fainted and..."

Page didn't hear the rest. New boss? This was the new boss?

Of course it's a shock. They all expected a middle-aged, balding man and instead they got a sex God, Paige thought. My Sex God. My new boss.

Anthony felt eyes on him and when he looked towards the door he thought he was dreaming. In front of him was his Aphrodite, although instead of a sexy dress she wore a long skirt and lose fitting blouse.

Could fate be this kind? He wondered.

He could still visualize her face from that night, how she looked during, after and before cumming. He remembered the body that was underneath those clothes. Her firm breasts with pebbled nipples, her smooth pale skin and the longest legs he had ever seen.

He thought they had been ships passing in the night, never to meet again. Now here she was in his board room. Coincidence? Anthony didn't believe in coincidences; he believed in destiny and destiny meant for her to be his again.

"Shall we get on with the meeting Miss...?" he asked.

I had sex with this man and he doesn't know my name! Paige thought, disgusted with herself.

"Paige," She said in a squeaky voice, then repeated it in her normal voice.

"Well, Paige, would you like to take a seat?" he asked, liking the way her name sounded on his tongue.

His sparkling eyes told her he knew it was the very last thing she wanted. She wanted to run like she had before to escape the effect he had on her, but she was at work. She couldn't run.

Anthony began the meeting by introducing himself to the staff. He went around the table asking what department they worked in and if anything could improve their working situations. He finally came to Paige. "And Paige, what is it you do?"

"Erm...I write the problem pages," she said looking down.

"And what do you need?" he asked looking at her intently.

Blushing at his question she just shook her head. "I don't need anything," she said quietly. He went on to the next member of staff until he had talked to everyone.

After the meeting was over Paige was the first to get up, but before she could leave Anthony called to her to come to his office.

Why? was her first thought, feeling like she couldn't breathe. She was scared and worried about what he would say. Would he talk of that night, tell her to forget about it? She knew if she refused it would look bad, so taking a deep breath she followed him out of the staff room and into his office.

As soon as Paige stepped into his office he pinned her to the door. She felt the length of him against her body as he kissed her, nipping at her lips and trailed kisses down to her throat. His hands started to unbutton her blouse and everything she tried to forget about him and that night started running through her mind like remembering a dream.

How he had touched her, how he had tasted in her mouth, and how he had made her cum like no one else ever had.

Then he was teasing her through her bra and she was trying not to scream. His hand went under her skirt. He sealed his mouth over hers to stop her crying out while his hand traveled higher until he was touching her through her underwear and rubbing her clit. With one move he ripped her underwear off and then slammed two fingers in her. She immediately came.

After she came back to earth her brain kicked in. This is my boss. With that thought and as much strength she possessed, she pushed him off her.

She went to lean against his desk to take time to think. Before she could get her thoughts together he was there in front of her. He lifted her up onto the desk, scattering papers everywhere, and started kissing her again. He unhooked her bra with one hand while the other was between her thighs. Paige wrapped her legs around him and started clawing at his back, all thought gone. She just wanted to feel him skin to skin.

She pulled his shirt over his head and started kissing his chest and unbuttoning his trousers. Paige unwrapped her legs from his waist, and then pulled his trousers down. He kicked them off. Pulling her to the edge of the table and lifting her skirt up, he let the tip slide in, then drew back and plunged into her to the hilt. He grabbed her hips to keep her still. Paige wrapped her legs around him again and lay back on the table. Anthony moved one hand to rub her clitoris while teasing her nipples with the other. The sensations were overwhelming. Paige bit her lip until she tasted blood. But still he held her back

"Anthony, please..." she whispered to him. He grabbed her hips again, thrusting hard and fast until she was cumming. He kissed her, swallowing her cries. Then he was climaxing with her, and collapsed on top of her. Both of them were breathless, not saying a word or moving.

Paige was the first to move, pushing his shoulders to make him get up. She slid off the desk, smoothing her skirt and looking for her bra and blouse.

"I'll... I'll be working from home today, I have to go." Without a look back she dressed and rushed out. She went to her desk, picked up the new letters and headed home.

"Damn it," Anthony cursed. He knew he shouldn't have done that but couldn't regret it. It was amazing. She's amazing, he thought. The way her hips swayed when she walked into his office made him want her more than he had that first night. I need to see her again, he thought

He dressed and started to leave the office, then stopped. I don't know where she lives, damn it, he thought.

"Can I help you?" A woman asked. She was in her 40s and had gold eyes and brunette hair. Paige's assistant, he recalled.

"I need to talk to Paige; can you tell me where she lives? It's important," he said, giving her a gorgeous smile.

"Oh, well, I'm sure that would be okay," she replied, flustered.

Still got it, Anthony thought.

As soon as Paige got into her flat, she stripped her clothes off and jumped in the shower. As the water beat down on her she wondered how she could have let herself have sex with him again. Well, at least I know his name this time, she thought to herself. As she shut off the water she heard a knock at the door. She grabbed a towel and went to answer.

When she opened it she couldn't believe it. Anthony was at her door. At her flat. On her door step.

"Do you always answer the door like that?" he asked angrily.

Stunned, Paige didn't know how to answer. Before she could say anything he walked past her into the flat. She managed to remember to close the door before turning around.

"So?" he said when she turned.

"So what?" Paige asked, forgetting the question.

"So, do you always open the door only wearing a towel?" he asked, exasperated.

"Is that how you say hello?" Paige asked. She was getting angry as well. Who was he to walk into her flat and criticize her?

"Touché, and no, I don't." He crossed his arms looking at her expectantly.

"Well, neither do I. Answer the door in a towel I mean. Not always, anyway," she said as she walked into the living room. She had to stop looking at him if she wanted to organize her thoughts.

"So that means you do sometimes? I have to tell you, that doesn't make me any happier," he said.

"Why should you care what I wear to open the door?" she asked angrily. She wondered where this argument was going.

"I...I'm you're..." He stumbled as he realized he had no claim on her. They weren't even dating; he'd just had amazing sex with her twice.

"Can I get dressed?" she snapped. "I'd feel more comfortable in clothes." She stalked into her bedroom.

When she came out in baggy jeans, and a long sleeved top, he was sitting on her couch. "Anthony," she said. He looked up and there was no need for words. He stood up, grabbed her and kissed her. It was soft; it felt perfect and right. Paige pushed at his shoulders.

"We need to talk," she said. She took his hand and sat, pulling him down next to her.

"I'm not going to say sorry," he said. "You wanted me as much as I wanted you." he continued, grabbing her chin so she looked into his eyes.

"I wasn't going to say that," she answered quietly. "I was just going to say it can't happen again. You're my boss. It's wrong."

"Does this feel wrong?" he asked, running his thumb on the underside of her breasts.

"I didn't mean that," she said, pushing his hand away. "I meant professionally. I don't sleep around, and I'm sorry you got the idea I do, but I've never done anything like that night. I don't know what came over me," she said as she remembered him cumming over her hand in the cinema.

"For the record, I've never done anything like that either," he said, angry at the way she was portraying him. She was making it sound like he does sleep around or at least picked up women frequently. "I had a beautiful women look at me like she wanted to eat me, grab my hand and take me into the cinema. The rest you know. What am I supposed to think? Then you answer the door in a towel, so if I've got the wrong idea you put it there." He glared at her.

"It was a blind date," Paige said.

"What?" Anthony asked, confused.

"I was supposed to meet a guy at the cinema, it was a blind date. I got a description of what he looked like, and you matched. I thought he was you."

"So, if I hadn't come along, you would have had you hand down someone else's..." Anthony trailed off.

"No!" Paige's eyes flashed. "That was... I don't know. I just, I can't explain it. I thought you were my date. What was your excuse for having your hand down...?" She let it hang and looked at him expectantly.

"Okay, you're right, I shouldn't have. It was just... the looks you were giving me... I'm only male, damn it!" he said, running his hand through his hair. "So yeah, I kissed you. But you kissed me back," he pointed out.

"Because I wanted to," she said, exasperated. How had something so relatively simple become so complicated?

katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers