Blind Date Ch. 04

Story Info
Trust is the most important.
1.2k words
4.58
15.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers

Paige smiled at him, as he walked over to the bedside table carefully put down the bottle and the bowl filled with ice cubes. Paige sat up and tried to reach him, but he evaded her hands and walked over to the window. Looking through it, in a voice that sent shivers down her spine he asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes. I love you," she said moving behind him, and hugging him, laying her check on his back.

"Then go back and lie down, but this time close your eyes. And no matter what don't open your eyes." He said still looking out the window. An instant later he heard the bed creak a little as she climbed back on it.

As Paige closed her eyes, she could hear very little movement, and felt a little afraid, not scared, but excited and thrilled with anticipation and could feel the bed lower under his weight. He leaned over kissing one closed eyelid and then the other, trailing down her cheeks till he was kissing her mouth with nibbling kisses. As soon as she opened her lips for him, he retreated.

"I want to go slow. If I feel your tongue, Ill want to take you, I will remove just enough clothing so that I can be inside you. This time I want to make it right. I want you to be as turned on and as frustrated as you made me feel these last few weeks, denying both of us. Payback's a bitch. Isn't it?" He said getting off the bed.

When she heard his shoes hit the floor, she imagined him stripping, but there was no sound of his belt clanking, or his zip being lowered. She felt the bed sink again, and when she felt his thighs on either side of her, she tried to reach for him, only this time to find him take hold of her wrist.

"Give me the other one." He said in her ear, his stubble scratching her check.

"Why?"

"Trust me," he replied biting her ear and travelling down her neck.

Slowly she raised her other wrist and he held both her wrists in one hand. She could feel him tie her wrists together and lift her hands above her head.

"Hold the bar," he said. When she did as he asked, he secured her hands to the bar. He slid his hands slowly down her arms, from the pulse point in her wrists, to the indent of her elbow, all the way down her shoulders. He repeated the action with kisses, and light bites, till she was wriggling on the bed.

"Anthony," she cried out, she was so close to coming with just the simplest touch of his mouth.

"Ill be right back," he said, lifting himself off of her and the bed.

"You're not going to leave me, are you?" Paige asked in a worried tone.

"Never Paige, now you're mine," he said kissing her. It was fleeting but it was enough to reassure Paige.

She heard him, open and close the bedside drawer. She felt him lie down beside her again and something cold against her skin but it wasn't the ice.

"I've never tied up a woman before, so I forgot one important detail. How would I get your clothes off? It's too late for you to take them off, so..." he said as she felt something cold slid under the strap of her dress. She heard a slicing noise and her strap fell down. He's slicing my dress off, she thought feeling a little excited.

"How am I supposed to go home without any clothes?" she asked.

Cutting the dress between her breasts down her stomach, he replied, "That's the good thing about it. I'll buy you a new one." After he was done with the dress, he moved on to her underwear slicing the sides and whipping them off.

"You could have taken them off the usual way, my legs aren't tied" she said.

"But I like cutting things off you, as you just lie there." He said laughter in his voice. "Now, since I can't get your clothes wet, I can do this." He said taking an ice cube and rubbing it over her lips. "Your lips are like the sweetest of berries, no lipstick and so naturally red. Your skin is like white pearl, no imperfections," he said running the ice down her throat. "Your breasts are so perfect handful and your nipples so erect a dead giveaway of when you're turned on, like now" he said running the ice over them, and replacing the ice with his mouth.

"Anthony," she breathed, arching her back.

"Shh, just feel, and listen," he said, grabbing a new ice cube, and running it between her breasts down her smooth stomach, and drawing a line towards the area where she wanted his touch the most. As he trailed the ice from one hip to the other, she felt the water run between her thighs. He licked up the trailing the water left by the ice, sliding his tongue inside her just a little.

"Anthony," she screamed, arching of the bed, "Please, please...I need..."

"Learn to be patient, because I'm not going to make love to you until I have touched ever inch of your skin with ice and then my mouth..." His words were too much for her to handle and without him even touching her, she came till she was panting.

"You came from me telling you what I want and what I am going to do to you. You're going to cum a lot more before I'm inside you" he said. She felt him shift and felt the ice on her foot, at the back of her ankle and then at the back of her knee followed by his lips.

"Its too much, Anthony..."

Ignoring her, he slid his hands between her thighs. "Open your legs," he said breathlessly. He wasn't sure how long he could keep this up without coming himself. Realising the thought of not being inside her when he comes, he jumped up from the bed, suddenly.

"I can't wait, I know what I said, but I need to be inside you, now" he said while stripping his clothes off. He came back to her, freeing her hands off the bar, but keeping them together, he placed her arms over his head so that she wouldn't have any other option but to leave her arms there and slid between her legs.

"Wrap your legs around my hips... Ahh yes, oh god Paige, I can't wait anymore" he said as he shoved into her again and again. He felt Paige's walls squeeze around his cock, and instantly they were both cuming and he continued to plunge into her wanting to share everything with her.

"I love you, God I love you so much" he said as collapsed on her.

"I love you to," she said, her voice cracking.

"Hey, are you crying? God did I hurt you? I'm sorry I..."

"No, I'm just so happy." She said smiling through her sobs, "They are happy tears, I never knew I could feel like this."

"Me neither. Here, let me cut off the rest of my tie and we can drink the champagne and celebrate our new life."

katxmeowx
katxmeowx
92 Followers