Blind Faith Ch. 03

Story Info
Joyce_Lynne gets involved.
3k words
4.55
10.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Total Immersion.

The room I had chosen had an en-suite so I was refreshed and dressed in the previous days clothes when Anne knocked and came in with clean underwear that fitted me it but left me feeling naked rather than dressed. The bra just came to my nipples and the thong; the first I had worn, left me feeling strangely exposed.

Having re-dressed in the scandalous outfit under my severe business suit I felt very strange. I joined Anne for breakfast. There was no sign of Bill. I asked, "Bill still in bed then?"

Anne smiled, "He will sleep till noon at least."

The cool but sunny day progressed and after a leisurely breakfast we went to the police station and reported in. Anne handed over her passport. I checked with the inspector; again there were no forensic results. So I took Anne to my office and we went over her previous stories. We went to lunch and Bill joined us I did not know how he knew where we were. Anne must have arranged the meet which was very cleaver of her as I had chosen the place to eat. We checked into the police station and went to Anne's dungeon. I got Bill to go over where Anne was, where he was and what they did before 'Dear Johnny' arrived. I noticed that Bill did not mention Jane. It was beginning to look as if he really did not know she had been there. I made a mental note of that part of the mystery to be investigated.

Bill and Anne disagreed about a few small points. I asked them to rewind. As it was just about 2:30 the time Anne and Jane arrived I asked them to replay their actions of that dreadful Sunday afternoon. Bill went to the stairs Anne did likewise. She winked at me as she pantomimed coming in turning off the security system and re-locking the door. She went inside pantomimed taking Jane into the back room then went back to the main dungeon. We heard Bill come in. I left Anne in the dungeon and went to talk with Bill.

Anne told Bill about the note she had left him with phone numbers for the three people to contact for the Monday's session. I indicated to Bill to sit at the desk and asked him how long he was on the phone. I made a note about getting the phone records. Bill estimated he was 15 minutes on the phone and he had heard Anne in the other room, but had not seen her. He had finished the calls and went to the door saying that he would be off.

Anne had not heard him say this as she had just finished tying Jane up in the back room. He had walked the few steps to the dungeon door which was not fully closed and put his head inside and saw Anne in the outfit. He had whistled and gone in. I indicated that he should do just that. I followed him in. Bill whistled.

Anne had the green costume on and was standing with some ropes and pieces of wood!

"Just fix me up Bill, exactly the same as Sunday."

Bill gave a laugh, looked at my scarlet face, leered and asked, "Are you getting all this Joyce-Lynne, or should I get a camcorder, there's one in the desk?"

I spluttered. I did not know what to say. I just stood there like a dummy while Bill tied Anne's hands and ankles with rope. Some sort of steel fitting fixed Anne's wrists and ankles to some stout lengths' of wood. He then attached a rope from the ceiling and pulled Anne's arms above her head. He fixed the rope to a fitting on the wall.Bill had been giving me a running commentary and continued to demonstrate, I was soon wishing he had not.

"I checked my watch and there was ten minutes before 'Dear Johnny' was due and he was always punctual. I had Anne at my mercy and we had not had sex for a week for the usual reasons so I took advantage of the situation which is exactly what she wanted. I knew she would be as hot as hell when she came home so I did not need to come myself so I used and abused her body."

To my horror he proceeded to show me what he had done. I stood there open mouthed as he used hands and mouth to bring Anne to a rapid and obvious orgasm. He sucked her juices from his fingers, and left the room.

He said, "I let 'Dear Johnny' in, I told Anne he was here. I told him Anne was waiting for him he went into the alcove to take his clothes off and I left."

The dungeon door shut leaving me with a still shuddering Anne. I did not know what to say. I needed time to compose myself, but I could not take my eyes from the exposed helpless body before me. I had not made any notes I was in a total head spin. After a while I realized Anne was watching me.

She said softly. "Ah, you are beginning to see the attraction."

I struggled to reply, just what was I supposed to do, or say now. Anne said, "It was about now that 'Dear Johnny' came in."

I was stunned when the door opened and a naked Bill sporting an erection entered the room.

Anne smiled, "I thought it would be a good idea to show you exactly what happened."

Bill grinned.

I was speechless. I found myself nodding. I took a few steps and sat on the bench press. As I sat my hand touched the riding quirt. It burned my flesh and I almost fell off the seat. Bill laughed and said, "You can give me that." I sat motionless.

"Come on I know they were alone, but you can give me the crop we can catch up the time if you help."

I found my hand closing round the crop. I struggled to my feet and took the two steps and held it out to him. Anne smiled at me and at Bill and did a shuffling pirouette. As she turned back full on Bill bought the crop with a loud swish across her left buttock.

Anne yelped. "Why Bill that really hurt you are getting better, or is it you like it with Joyce-Lynne watching?"

Bill struck Anne's other buttock. Anne let out another little yelp. I sank to the seat open mouthed, I was enjoying it as well!

I tried not to show it, but I was turned on as Bill gave Anne stroke after stroke. The faded marks from 'Dear Johnny's' applications were crossed and re-crossed. Bill was rampantly erect. He was obviously enjoying the sensation. Anne was laughing moaning and yelping alternately urging him on and then saying 'No, oh No' meaning 'Yes' of course as she turned into most of the blows. Bill was sweating profusely. I was as wet as I had ever been. I hoped that neither Anne or Bill knew that.

Bill handed me the riding crop his male member less than a foot from me as he took some small items from the bench top beside me. I watched in amazement as he fixed clamps to Anne's nipples. He then fitted some weights to each clamp. Anne's nipples were pulled down. Bill flicked each weight and Anne howled.

He retrieved two more clamp things, like battery jumper clips, he bent down and fixed one to each of Anne's labia. He flicked them then came to the bench and picked up two more lead weights. He handed them to me and grinned. "Go on you know you would like to fix them on her." I shook my head.

I stammered, "N....no," but I found myself half walking, half crawling to were Anne was standing. She was holding her breath. I held one weight in my hand putting the other on the floor. I reached out for the cruel clip attached to Anne's Labia. I took it carefully in my hand and slipped the hook in the end of the weight through the hole in the clip. I reached down took the other weight and carefully attached it to the other clip. I slowly stood up and looked Anne in the eye. I then let the weights go!

Anne's eyes rolled and she moaned and moaned. I reached down and gave the weights an extra flick sending them swinging back and forth. Bill whispered in my ear. "Careful don't do more than you could take!"

I took a deep breath and gave the weights another much harder flick. Anne moaned louder. The weights were wet. I put my left hand to her cunt then I placed my fingers to her mouth. She eagerly sucked them dry. I gave the weights another flick and even pulled down a little. I ran a finger across her clitoris then put the finger in my own mouth. Anne looked at me and smiled. "I knew about you the moment I saw you!"

I took a few steps back and sat down, the weights were jerking around and it was obvious that Anne was oscillating back and forth keeping the pain going. She was in ecstasy. Bill stood watching, his hand on his cock the riding crop in his other hand.

Suddenly he struck her left breast. Anne howled. When she subsided she presented her right breast. Bill struck again. Anne howled again. She took longer to regain control this time. She looked at Bill and said softly, "can you do it please."

Bill growled moved to her right and with a wicked underhand stroke bought the leather tip of the crop onto Anne's labia. Anne screamed "Yes, yes. Thank you Bill!" Bill looked at me with wild eyes. "I know 'Dear Johnny' did that and worse to her I have never been able to do it before."

I nodded. Anne regained her stance Bill put the crop down beside me and let the rope holding her up go, Anne sagged to the floor. Bill picked her up and laid her across the bench beside me. Anne moaned, "Oh Yes. Bill. Yes. Do It." I watched as she spread her legs. Bill bought the crop down across her anus. Anne howled and howled.

Spittle was running down my chin. Other more intimate juices were running down my thighs. Bill removed the weights and clamps being very gentle. Anne was breathing very heavily. He took off the leg spreader. And Anne slowly recovered. I suddenly realized that she was holding my hand. She struggled back and with her knees on the floor forced herself upright. "I want you give me one last orgasm please Joyce-Lynne."

I shook my head.

"Yes you can then you can watch while I fix Bill up. He needs fixing after that performance." Bill was standing watching. His right hand caressing his prick which was glistening in the spotlight, He held the riding crop out to me. I found my hand reaching out to take it.

Anne smiled. "Let me get in position." She turned round put her head to the ground kicked up and her back rested against the bench. Her legs went across the bench and Bill gasped. I stood up and watched as Anne spread her legs wide then placed her hands to her labia took each between fingers and thumbs and pulled them apart exposing her clitoris.

"As hard as you can Joyce-Lynne, just one good stroke!"

I looked and looked. Bill gasped.

Anne hissed, "Do It!"

I lifted the riding crop measured the distance. Letting the leather tip just touch the wide open slit. "On Three," said Anne. I nodded.

"One, One and a half, Two, Two and a half." And I bought the crop down before Anne could say three. The shriek Anne let out was shrill long and faded into a yowl then into a moan. She slid sideways and curled up into a ball there was a pool of fluid collecting at her hips. She moaned and moaned for a while then in a very soft voice said. "Get Bill ready I will be OK in a minute!"

Bill looked at me and grinned. "Fix me up like she was, here I will show you how."

In a daze I was wrapping Bill's ankles in a rope and fixing the spreaders. His rampant cock inches from my face. I resisted the temptation to touch it. He helped me fix one wrist and I had to fix the other. His erection was even harder if that was possible, his cock standing up with large veins and a visible pulse that made it twitch. He told me how to fix the ceiling rope and told me to pull it up as hard as I could.

I was trembling when I had him strung up Bill grinned. "You are going to enjoy this more than me, not a lot, but definitely more." He laughed as Anne came to stand beside me. She had a wide leather strop in her hand. It swished and landed on his left buttock. Bill yelped, and yelped again and again as Anne bought his buns to a cherry red. Bill was soon swooning, head down and sobbing. Anne took my hand and pulled me to the side so I was standing behind Bill. She looked at me and quickly took off her costume and signed for me to put it on.

I found my trembling fingers unzipping and climbing out of my clothes. I soon had the green costume on. She handed me the strop. Bill was facing away from the bench and still moaning softly head down. Anne pulled his head up and he moaned then grinned at her noticing that she was naked.

Anne signaled to me to strike and I bought it down across his back not very hard but it made a nice sound I raised the strop again and Anne took Bill's left arm and swung him round. His eyes lit up as he saw me. I gave him two hard blows across his chest. He yelled. I dropped the strop and collapsed to the bench.

I was aware that Anne was fiddling around fussing and talking softly. I recovered from the induced climax to find that Anne had fixed four ropes to the costume and was pulling them I was being pulled back on to the bench. Bill took notice when I yelped. Anne had the ropes taught and came to me talking softly she took my left wrist and attached a cuff she did the same with the right then to each ankle. She briefly felt me. Bill was grinning from ear to ear. Anne came back with two pieces of wood. I found myself letting her fix them between wrists and ankles. Two more ropes were attached and I was spread on the bench with head hanging off one side legs off the other there was no doubt in my mind about what was going to happen next.

Anne let the rope holding Bill up to the ceiling free and ran it through another loop she pulled and Bill took a few steps forward. He was growling, I was sobbing. Anne positioned Bill so his cock was an inch from my mouth. He struggled to reach that inch. Anne laughed "No Bill dear we owe her more than that and she surely owes us more stand there and get ready you will know when." Anne let the rope go.

Bill bent forward and his cock moved closer to my gaping mouth I wanted it in me and soon. I could not see what Anne was doing. "On three." she said. I knew what was coming and I was already coming. One Two Whack the riding crop landed on my exposed labia. I yelled and Bill thrust his cock in my mouth. I felt a warm wet mouth on my throbbing cunt. Bill thrust and thrust on the third he came with a roar and a mighty flood of come which I slurped and slurped while he came and came again.

It was probably half an hour later when I had recovered sufficiently to talk. I asked Anne to release me. Bill was on the floor Anne had a vibrator in both her holes. She grinned and released me. I pulled Bill to his feet lay him on the bench and set to rousing a fresh erection. Anne grinned and said, "that's the way to go girl." Bill soon revived. He wanted to mount me. I told him to lie still I climbed to the bench top the facing away from him took the costume off and squatted down on his face. Anne grinned again. After a while I told him to lick my anus he obliged. I was soon ready I stood took a step and sank down onto his hard cock. A hole in one right up to the hilt in my ass.

"Ok Anne where is that cane? Give me your best strokes across my tits." Anne quickly grabbed the cane. Bill was going wild thrusting harder and harder while I pressed down. Swish thwack each breast stung and I began to orgasm. "Hold me tight Bill I don't want to fall off." I reached down and held open my Labia. Give me two of the best please Anne."

Anne climbed onto the bench standing astride me and bought the cane down one and then two, the second blow very hard. I went into orbit.

I think Bill and Anne went there too.

I woke from the sexual excess an hour later. I fingered the red welts on my body. I fingered the welts on Anne beside me and the stiff cock the other side of me. I was in some sort of bed. I was in heaven. I knew just how 'Dear Johnny' had had a heart attack.

We just managed to get back to the nick to sign in. Bill waited for Anne and I made my way home. I had a dreamless sleep.


© Sylvi Slafford Aug 2010