Blind Faith Ch. 05

Story Info
Joyce-Lynne's adventure continues.
5.1k words
4.79
9.7k
00

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Anne Re-Pays her Debt

It was almost two months later when I got a phone call from Anne; she had been sunning herself at an exclusive resort. She was sorry she had not spoken to me earlier. I was magnanimous, I understood. Anne needed me and she would not say what for. I suspected that she was setting up a belated congratulations and thank you party for me.

I agreed that I could take a few days off and be at her house that Friday evening. I asked how long I would need off. 'Oh a few days,' was all Anne would say. I took a week off packed a small case of clothes and reported for the mysterious few days.

Anne looked terrific. Her tan was glowing. Bill was nowhere to be seen. Anne had a sumptuous meal already cooked with some very fine wine. I was cautious, but with just the two of us at the table I had rather more wine that I normally consumed. Anne was very animated. We laughed rather a lot. Anne liked what the chief magistrate had done to the senior partner and loved what he had done to the Inspector. A false arrest compensation claim was being assessed and she would get quite a kick out of rubbing his nose in it. I advised not doing that and to keep it out of the papers. Anne agreed, "But I really would like to nail him!"

I was quite tipsy and suddenly quite tired. Anne told me to go to bed as we had quite a way to go next morning. She would not tell me more and gave me a very warm kiss as she saw me to my bedroom. I was rather taken aback by this and put it down to the effects of the wine. "I will call you at six thirty we need to be on the road before eight." I waved and quickly shut my bedroom door.

I was soon being woken by Anne in a see-through negligee. "Did you sleep well? Dress casual it's a long drive." I mumbled, "good morning," to her back as she disappeared out the door, "Breakfast in ten minutes." said her retreating voice. I was soon showered dressed. Anne had a scrumptious breakfast of strawberries, cream and champagne for me just strawberries and cream for her as she was driving. "I have had enough of Mr. Plod to last me a life time!" She joked.

We were soon on the road going into the Blue Mountains. We were not far from The Three Sisters when Anne stopped chatting and went all serious on me. "Joyce-Lynne you do trust me don't you?"

I said, "of course," but wondered if she saw my fingers were crossed.

"Well the thing is you cannot know exactly where we are going, so I am going to ask for you to agree to be blindfolded and restrained in the back seat for the rest of the journey!" She pulled into an off-road viewing car park; there were only two cars there and no people in view.

I was shocked and getting very angry. Anne saw by my reaction that I was not well pleased. "Joyce-Lynne if you won't do this then I will turn round and take you back home. I cannot tell you another thing about where we are going. Please it's not far now, but you must be blindfold and with handcuffs on and in the back seat. Please Trust Me!" I got out of the car. My face was burning I was trembling with rage, but then realized that that rage was tempered with a fission of excitement. Anne's reputation as a dungeon Mistress and the weeks I had spent in her company had made the days after the case closed somehow flat. I pulled the back door of the car open glared at her as she stood across the car from me.

A radiant mile crossed her lovely face. "I promise, you will never regret this." She fished out a large bag from the back seat and came round the car. She handed me a black velvet ribbon. "You can put that on, not to tight, but please do not cheat."

I wrapped the cloth round my eyes it went round twice with enough left to tie into a bow. Anne produced a pair of fur lined bondage handcuffs. She took a wrist and snapped it on; she then spun me around and snapped the cuff on the other wrist.

"Now let me re-do that blind fold." She laughed. "I knew you would cheat, I did exactly the same the first time I came here!"

I made a face at her and shrugged. "Well I could only look down!" I said.

Soon the blindfold was on properly then I felt a bag of some sort being put over my head. I was helped into the back seat and I felt a cord of some sort pull my wrists down towards the floor. "You had better lie across the seat Joyce-Lynne." I did as I was told. Anne got back in the car and started off and turned the audio up quite loud. I called her a few names. She ignored me. I was quite hot in the back seat; then I felt a cold blast of air, Anne had turned the air-conditioning on full blast.

It was at least 30 minutes before the car a last came to a halt. I was quite sure we had made quite a few turns and double backs. Could not even guess where we were.

"You cannot have the restraints or blindfold off until we are all the way inside. I will guide you." Anne took my hand and I felt the cord being released. Anne helped me up and out the car. "Just a few steps scrunching along a gravel surface, then up some wide steps," said Anne. I held on tight and she called out the start of the steps. "Up five wide stone steps, just a few more steps through here; now down a double flight of stairs." Her voice now had a slight echo it was a large entrance hall. Anne guided me and after a few turns into a cool passageway then a step over a door threshold. "Now down." Anne said. Her voice had a definite echo now and the air smelt a little damp and cool. I heard a heavy door shut in the distance. 'The front door,' I guessed. We were half way down the flight of stairs Anne in front guiding me when I heard another door close behind me. This was definitely a descent into a private dungeon. Anne was delivering me into some sort of situation where kinky sex, even painful sex was bound to be involved.

I hissed, "You Bitch where are you taking me, what are you doing?"

Anne said, "Hush this is all very secret; do not give us away. It's a surprise for someone else, not for you!"

I sucked in a large breath and followed meekly. We reached the bottom of the stairs and went a few steps along a passage that echoed to my footsteps. Anne said. "Shit," and I tried to tiptoe. I played along intrigued now. Through another doorway and a heavy door shut behind me then another much closer and there was the sound of a heavy lock being turned.

"Ok, we are here. I can let you loose now and explain."

Anne released my wrists and took the bag of my head. I released the velvet blindfold. "Ok Anne you better explain and it had better be good, very, very, very good!" I looked around me. I was indeed in a dungeon, cum wine cellar. There were several doors and alcoves leading off a central room there was no hint as to which door we had entered from. There were only two bare light globes in the high ceiling. It was cool, but not cold. There was a large rack of dusty wine bottles along one wall.

Anne said with a laugh. "You remember that phone call about the arrest warrant?"

I said, "Yes of course." "Well I am paying back that debt with interest. You are the interest!"

I thought about this for a while. "This is a person of influence who you have known professionally for some time. It's probably a Judge. He is into whips or bondage of some sort and you are going to give me to him as the interest on what you owe him!"

I tried to sound angry, really pissed off, but inside I was wetting myself in anticipation. I had a good idea who Anne's mystery man was.

Anne sighed, "You are very clever Joyce-Lynne please don't try to guess, please trust me we will have a wonderful time here. I know you very well and promise you a very rewarding experience in more ways than one."

I growled at her. "You are going to OWE me big time for this."

"I will won't I and I have a brilliant way to re-pay you, but more about that later. We have to get ready now, through here." She went and unlocked a large heavy door, opened it and led the way. I slowly followed. "Shut the door please." I shut it. "We can get changed through here. Another small door led off the strange room we were in and there was an impressive wooden door with a large brass door handle and a brass Knocker. It reminded me of a receptionists' area of a university or posh school. I realized that it did look like the Head Mistresses office suite at my old school.

The room Anne led me to was just a changing room, a few benches, a toilet and shower recess. A row of steel lockers with school uniforms hanging up. "Lets shower," said Anne shrugging off her blouse and slacks. She turned the water on then removed her scanty underwear and was soon soaping herself. "Come on Joyce-Lynne, we don't have a lot of time perhaps an hour maybe less. I will tell you more as we get dressed. I can fill in all the blanks, as soon as we get ready. Try not to get your hair wet!"

I took my clothes off while, Anne showered. She took a large white towel from a pile in a cupboard beside the lockers and began to dry herself while I had a quick shower.

Anne said, "We had better go to the loo now, it may be a while before we get to go again." She laughed as she pulled the stall door shut. I dried myself off and began putting my clothes back on. I heard the loo flush and Anne came back. "No Joyce-Lynne I am wearing this school uniform and there is a special outfit for you. Go use the loo." She gave me a gentle shove towards the toilet. "Remember it may be quite a time before we get to go again."

Anne let the towel she had wrapped round her drop and took a very formal high school uniform out of a locker. I looked at her then back at the tunic I recognized that uniform.

"That's my old school. Aren't we a bit old to be playing school girls?"

"It isn't that hard Joyce-Lynne. Wait till I put my young girl makeup on!" Anne held the uniform up and looked all innocent.

I went to the loo and took care taking my time remembering Anne's warning. When I returned to the lockers Anne was in full schoolgirl outfit. She was carefully removing her sophisticated woman's make-up and had another make-up set ready. She pointed to a locker, "your outfit is in there." She beamed at me and watched with a grin a mile wide as I opened the locker door.

There was a senior's netball tunic with logo and all, shoes and team socks. I almost choked. "But we wore nothing underneath this." I blurted out. Anne laughed, "Exactly, remember that line! Go on it is your size even has your name and number on it."

I shut my mouth which was hanging open. It did indeed look exactly like my old school netball tunic. I was quite a bit bigger all over now and hoped who-ever had obtained it knew my new size. I need not have worried. It was tight, very tight. I had to get Anne zip me up and fix the top catch. The tunic would be banned if a real senior netball girl turned up to play a game in one quite like it. There was a small mirror on the toilet door and I got a good look!

"I hope the person this is for has a strong constitution. This outfit could give an old coot a heart attack." I adjusted the crotch so that it covered all of me.

Anne laughed and did a twirl, "this is just as bad." she flashed a very thin pair of white knickers that covered her rear end while outlining every curve! Her bust was also almost bursting out of the blouse. She was now almost ready her make-up dulled down her lips pale pink and no eye shadow. She did indeed look a lot younger and less sophisticated. She offered me the make-up kit and helped me. I soon looked like a netball player pre-match.

"Ok Darling Joyce-Lynne we have been naughty school girls caught doing something serious enough to be sent for punishment, at least six of the best. My story is that I was caught smoking and there is a suspicion that it was a joint. Can you think up a reason why you have been sent to be canned?"

I grinned at Anne, "I remember being caught smoking and calling the mistress who caught me a 'silly fucking cunt'. I got six of the best for that not that long ago!"

"Yes I was smoking a joint when I last got the strap. I never actually got canned, did not know what I was missing." Anne laughed, "Ok we can go wait for our punishment."

She opened the door and we sat on a long bench beside the large door which was now labeled Head Mistress. I did a double take. I had assumed the person was a Man. Anne gave me a knowing look. "Ok we must be absolutely silent when we hear the doors opening. There will be about 30 seconds before we follow into the study through there. I believe I am going to get mine first then it will be your turn. If you talk you will get extra strokes so be careful. It won't take that long and we have fun afterwards. And I do mean fun! Oh the study is a full blown S&M dungeon absolutely soundproof. There are ropes chains and all sorts of things in there; there is even an old fashioned torture wrack."

"Anne. You have obviously been here before so I must trust you and hope that my being interest on your debt will be accepted in the spirit that it is given. I would hate to be an un-welcome extra on what should be a personal one on one encounter."

Anne laughed quietly. "No you still do not know, stop guessing. It will be all right and although YOU will be a surprise, two naughty schoolgirls are expected. Hush there is the outer door. Good Luck!"

The locked door rattled as the tumblers dropped and it opened. A stern older woman strode in, her hair in a bun and with sensible shoes and formal suit. A man followed her. The woman did not look at Anne or me but swept to the large door opened it and strode through it. The man did a double take; made a fleeting grin at Anne then honestly blushed when he saw me. He was in a suit and a school gown. We did know each other in a professional way. He hastily followed the Head Mistress into the study, the door closed. Anne looked at me and with a finger to her lips gave a big grin and rolled her eyes.

About thirty seconds later the study door opened and the Master came to the door. The Head Mistress was saying, "I know this is unusual, but every one else has gone home. You are the only staff member here and these two girls have got to be punished now and I am not allowed to do it alone, there has to be another member of staff present. Wheel them both in and we can get it over with." This was delivered in a voice loud enough for us to hear. It was all part of the plot which I still only partly understood.

The Master said, "Come in you two." Anne and I stood and the man looked up at the two 190cm Amazon schoolgirls as they slunk past him heads bowed down. He was at least 25cm shorter!

Anne stood before the Head Mistress in front of the large empty desk behind which, the women sat. I stood beside Anne.

"What did you do this time Jones Minor?" She was obviously talking to Anne.

"I was smoking Headmistress."

"Where?"

"In the toilet block by the games field Mum."

"And what were you smoking?"

"I don't know what brand Mum; it was handed to me already alight. I had only had one puff when we were caught."

"And where is this thing you were smoking now?"

"It fell down the toilet Mum."

"And I suppose the toilet then flushed."

"Yes Mum."

"Well this is very suspicious and you sound very defiant so you will get twelve of the best on your bare bottom. Do you have anything to say?"

Anne with head still bowed said, "No Mum."

The Head Mistress turned to me, "And you have also been caught smoking, but your mouth has got you into more serious trouble. Not something I expect from the captain of the netball team."

I said, "Yes Mum, no Mum."

"Yes to smoking?"

I said, "Yes Mum."

"And just what did you say when you were caught?"

I looked up at the Head Mistress and gave a defiant look, but kept my mouth shut.

"Hmmmm I have seen the member of staff who caught you and she has told me what she thought she heard. What did you say?"

I said, "I said Silly Fucking Cunt, Mum."

"You called a member of staff a silly fucking cunt!" The Head Mistress roared.

"No Mum. I was referring to myself for getting caught!" I kept my head up and looked her in the eye.

"My, my, you lie well, but I think that the staff members account is true. You are going to get as many strokes as it takes to make you to recant Understand?"

"Yes Mum." I replied and looked down. Anne was almost laughing.

"And you Jones Minor will get extra if you do not wipe that smirk off your face."

Ann tried, but from where I stood did not succeed. The Head Mistress made another Harumph noise.

"Get ready then Jones Minor. Knickers Off!" Anne made a face hiked her skirt up flashed the thin garment at the Master standing beside the desk and pulled the flimsy garment down. "Tuck the skirt up girl." The Head Mistress sternly ordered. Anne duly tucked the already short garment in, exposing her trimmed pussy hair. The Master looked slyly and took a glance at the Head Mistress.

"Well, well," the headmistress said, "the styles these girls adopt. I do not know what they are coming to. Hair was just hair when I was a girl!" Anne swallowed a laugh.

"Six extra for that Jones Minor."

"Bend over the Horse Jones Minor." Anne sauntered up to the vaunting horse and bent over it. It was high enough to have her on tip toe. The Head Mistress took a wicked looking cane and gave Anne six strokes from one side then another six from the other. Anne did not make a sound, but when she was told to stand up there was a glisten of moisture on her cheeks and a bigger slick down the inside of her thighs.

"Stand there while the Master checks to see if you are fit for the rest!"

Anne stood and the Master visibly trembling walked behind her and gave a cursory look at Anne's striped bottom. "No Man you have to look careful and check for any sign of blood. You get a better assessment by feeling the welts." The Master told Anne to bend over and duly looked close and ran his hands over Anne's glowing bottom which she wriggled and rotated. "Keep still girl," said the Head Mistress.

"No Damage done Mum, she is fit for the rest of the punishment Mum."

"Well she can wait for that a while."

"Now you." She glared at me.

"But Mum," I got out.

The Head Mistress roared at me. "Bare Bottom NOW girl!"

I was muttering under my breath, "But this is all I have on." I reached behind my back and flicked the clasp that held the back of the tunic then pulled the zip down bent forward and shimmed the tunic off my breasts and down my hips. I let it fall to the floor and flicked it in the air towards the Master as I stood naked with my shaved pubis before The Head Mistress and the Master. The Head Mistress tried not to smile as she took in the Master's reaction.

"Now assume the position."

I bent across the vaulting horse, but jumped up a little so that I was balanced across it and rather than standing on tip toe. I spread my legs about two feet apart, with my feet off the ground. A position I remembered well.

The cane whistled down and soon six of the best were on one cheek, then six more on the other. "Check her for damage sir," said the Head Mistress. I stayed on the horse and felt his breath as he looked then felt my red ass.

"No Damage Mum."

Another six on each cheek followed. "Get down girl. Check her out Sir." said the Head Mistress

I stood legs apart dripping wet smelling like a whore in heat as he checked my very red ass.

I kept absolutely still while he ran his hands over the welts. "No Damage Mum," he reported.

"Harumph." was the response.

Another 12 then, I turned and looked at the Head Mistress. "Can I ask for them somewhere else Mum?"

"Quiet," she roared then asked, "Where?"

I pointed at my left breast, "six here and six here," pointing to the other breast.

"You must not move. Lean back against the horse arms wide and back. Hold her wrists Master!" I assumed the position. The Master's hands were trembling as he took my wrists. The Head Mistress took a few steps and delivered the first few strokes.

12