Blind Justice

Story Info
Tables are turned on a struggling Intruder in the dark.
1.2k words
3.61
24.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a shameless stroke story, intentionally made with a lack of identification of the partner. The thought occurred to me as these things do quite randomly. I hope someone out there enjoys it.

My name is Simon Carslile. I'm a firefighter I spend lots a time away from home. I'm 5' 8" kind of stocky and got a thick seven inch cock.

I moved into a house last year and got a great price. The neighborhood has quite a few empty houses, but my street is mostly filled. The house is nice and new three bedroom. In the front there is a kitchen, lounge, and a separate dining room. The hall leading back from that has a bedroom on both sides and ends at the master suite.

Recession hit my town pretty bad, and crime had gone up. In the newspaper, reports about gangs, home invaders and squatters were common. Recently houses have been burnt down. It gave me a lot of work and as a firefighter I spent 72 hour shifts away from home.

I live alone because I ain't looking for a girlfriend to add stress. Instead of me worrying what she's doing, or her calling all night, I worry about my house. I am always glad to get home and find everything in order. I had recently gotten home on a Thursday and gone to bed after showering. I woke to the unsettling sound of stuff breaking and being moved around out in the lounge. I don't have a dog or a cat, so it was a pretty good bet I had a unannounced guest.

I sat there wondering seriously if I could shoot them legally since I do have a gun. I grab my .45 and a magazine. The first 3 rounds are blanks for just this reason, I would really prefer to just scare the person off. I am naked since where I live you only need the A/C except 2 weeks out of the year. The gun felt pretty calming mentally so I got ready to do some hardcore shit and hopefully run the person off.

I open the door to my bedroom and hoped there's only one person out there. Despite the gun I did feel quite vulnerable. I move down to the end of the hall and found this figure about 5'4" in a black hoodie and those designer sweats NBA players wear with cargo pockets. The motherfucker was short and wearing white gardener gloves. I thought for a second of the Unabomber.

Then the dumbshit drops what even in the dark, I know has to be my playstation. It snapped me outta staring and made me angrily cross the room to confront the fucker. I snuck up close and told them to 'freeze I got a gun'.

I had to give the robber props, they twigged and tried to run like a guy wasn't standing right behind them. I hooked them with my arm and we fell to the floor. I'll admit, in hindsight not a lot was happening that was using my advantages, but I got on top while we still struggled. I told the perp I had a gun again which only made them struggle more so I fired a round in a random direction and watched the flash illuminate the new hole in my leather couch. I thought perhaps in my haste I loaded my range mag. Either way, I didn't want or need the gun anymore.

By this time they must have been freaking out. My cock was half hard and all over their back and under their hoody, and they just heard a gunshot.

I gave the perp a knock on the head with the butt of the gun like in the movies. It didn't knock them out like I kinda hoped. But anything more I figured could get us both shot. I tossed the gun onto my couch, it was plushy enough to hide it as it slide back into the pillows.

I dropped my body on them to keep from being rolled off. My cock was hard now with this hot body wriggling under me. I felt it touch skin as it slid under the back of the hoodie. I was really hoping a gang of evil cheerleaders was on the prowl.

The perps sweat pants were sliding down as we both wrestled forward along the carpet and we officially made sexual contact. Now I don't know what idiot doesn't wear underwear while breaking into houses. Perhaps the underwear slid down with their pants. Maybe, they thought it was hot enough to go without. I was happy however that the kinda sweaty ass wasn't noticeably hairy.

This was moving to a different kind of struggle. I still had my arms around the perp's shoulders. Since I was laying on them, my cock was pointed straight down between their sagging pants and their ass. I pushed my cock around for a while as we both wriggled into each other then I got brave.

I punched them again before I reached back and guided my cock and jammed it into the cheeks of the perp. Whoever this was deserved a buggering. I didn't wanna move my cock down and find out this was the only hole. I was perfectly content to keep this as the ultimate anonymous fly-by night.

I pushed my cock in and lunged. The tip of my cock got in before they squeezed me out. I punched the perp right in the back of the head again. I bounced their face off the floor this time softening them up and I pushed in again. A squeal, then a grunt, and then a long groan were what I heard as I pushed in three good thrusts. My cock lodged in more then halfway.

I pulled back and started short deep thrusting. I could feel them trying to push me out but it was too late now, that just felt good. I leaned in and told them what a good bitch they were and really started to fuck their shit up. They were being quiet and just taking it with a grunt which I was grateful for.

When I picked up my pace the perp was able to slip away. I hooked their arms and I twisted my bitch over to the ottoman I used to sit on playing the playstation this idiot broke.

Once they were bent over by my forearm across the back of their neck, I got my knees over the back of theirs. I got my cock back into position and was able to slam it all the way in.

I fucked that bitch good after that, digging myself in taking longer full strokes. The perp was grunting with every thrust and I kept building faster into my own sweet spot.

I climaxed almost by surprise and that old urge to shoot the seed in deep made me grind my babies out into the perp's bowels. I told them to get used to it; they just had all the fun of prison without the record.

After a few seconds of catching my breath I picked the bitch up and jerk them to the front door. I didn't know what they were and I didn't care. The hoodie was bulky enough to hide tits I thought. In the partial light, their sneakers weren't anything I'd seen. They choked and sobbed the whole way out. The bitch was crying when I slammed the door on them.

I'd like to tell you I didn't think about it anymore, but I had the next day off and a mess of broken shit to clean.