Blind Leading Blind Ch. 02

Story Info
Making a family.
9.5k words
4.72
29.6k
11

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Sunday evening Diane and I were on the sofa in the front room. She was lying with her head on my lap and I was reading to her.

This was a more recent addition to the books she had gotten from the library, but wasn't available on tape. In fact most of the books in the series weren't on tape and I had promised to read them to her.

There was a knock on the door and after receiving permission, Madge Ward came in.

"Hello kids, I just came to take Diane home."

I reached down and caressed Diane's neck and shoulder.

"Do you want to go home tonight dear, or would you rather I take you on my way to work tomorrow?"

"I probably should go tonight Aaron, I would most likely make you late for work if I stay."

"Okay kid, but how about a date Wednesday night?"

"That sounds like fun."

"Now remember what I said about leading her on Aaron," said Madge.

"I'm not leading her on Madge. We already decided that making her pregnant would be reserved for the weekends, but I would like to get to know the mother of my child a little better, and dates are much better for that than sex."

"I won't have a lot of time available soon because I'm going back to school. I'm taking computer courses at night to see if I can't get a better job."

"What brought that about?" Madge wanted to know.

"I intend to play a part in my child's life and I don't want him or her to be embarrassed by having a warehouse slug for a father."

"Well Aaron, that is very admirable and I'm sure that my husband will be pleased, but I still think you are putting too much into this."

"That's up to me and Diane, isn't it Madge?"

That shut her up and she and Diane left me in a suddenly lonely house.

Wednesday night after work I went over to the Ward's and knocked on the door.

Mr. Ward opened the door for me and said that Diane would be right down.

"Madge told me what you said to her Sunday. I think you have the right idea and I want you to go for it. Your child will profit greatly by your example."

"Thank you sir, your approval means a lot to me."

Just then Diane came down the stairs wearing a shiny gold blouse and a pair of new jeans. She had on white flat shoes with no socks. She looked quite good to me, much better than she had last week.

"Hello Aaron, where are we going tonight?"

"I thought we would go out for a nice meal, and play it by ear from there."

"Sounds good to me, lets go."

Diane said good night to her folks and I helped her out to my truck.

While we were eating we talked about where we would like to go next.

Surprisingly, her suggestion was a movie. She said that she liked the sound of the movie speakers and could really get a sense of the picture if I was able to talk quietly to her.

We sat near the rear of the theater and there was no one nearby to hear as I talked quietly into her ear.

After about an hour the movie was beginning to get a little boring and Diane perked things up by reaching over and pulling down my zipper. She felt inside my pants and pulled my cock out into the air.

I had never done something like this before and was quite nervous thinking that surely someone would see and complain to the manager.

Diane was blissfully unaware of this and proceeded to jack me off while pretending to pay attention to the movie. She leaned over and stuck her tongue in my ear.

I was having all I could do to continue describing to her what was happening on the screen while the sensations in my groin were intensifying.

Pretty soon the point of no return approached and I wondered what she was going to do with the resultant mess.

As I tried my best to remain quiet Diane simply pointed my dick at her box of popcorn and coated it with my sperm.

"I told you I wanted extra butter" she said and popped a few kernels in her mouth, "MMMMM good."

"I'll get you back for this" I said.

After the movie things went along as normal. We kissed goodnight on her porch and she said that she would be over to my place Saturday morning for our weekly bowling.

I gave her a key to my back door and asked her to wake me with a kiss.

Saturday morning I was sleeping when some strange sensations started vying for my attention.

I sat up and saw Diane down by my waist, sucking on my dick. I had morning wood and she was about to get a surprise.

"I'm going to cum pretty soon dear."

She lifted her head and said, "That's okay. I want to taste your sperm straight from the source."

"But then it won't be able to perform its assigned duties in your womb."

"Won't you be able to do it again today?"

"Well sure, but not right away."

"That's okay, we have all weekend."

Diane then put her head back down and really got busy. She sucked harder and harder till I thought she would bust a vein. Her hand pumped up and down on the few inches she was unable to swallow and my orgasm was approaching fast.

"Here it is, take it all babe, take it all."

With that I spurted into her mouth four or five good blasts of spunk and she tried valiantly to keep it all in, but after the third blast she was beginning to choke and had to pull her head back. The rest splatted right on her nose and chin before dwindling and coating the top of her chest or just running down my dick onto the bed.

She leaned forward and licked what she could get off my cock and balls and kind of snuggled up to my soft member.

"My turn," I said, "get undressed and put that furry little pussy on my face."

Diane backed up and took her T-shirt off and pulled down her shorts and panties and stepped out of them. She had already kicked her shoes off and was standing there naked. It was odd to watch her get undressed because she always folded her clothes and placed them carefully on the chair near the foot of the bed.

"Why do you do that?" I asked. "Why do you always fold your clothes and put them on the chair?"

"Because that is the only way I will be able to find them again. Blind people can't afford to be sloppy," she said, "objects placed where I don't expect them to be cause accidents and injuries."

"While I am staying here you must always put things back in the same places Aaron."

"Yes dear, now the place for your pussy is here on my face."

Diane moved to the bed and slowly climbed up till she was straddling my head.

For the first time I got a good look at her cunt. The hair stopped just at the top of her slit and the lips hung down a bit. The labia were fleshy and a slight brown in color with bright pink showing in between. She was already wet from blowing me and as she lowered herself down my tongue reached out and I started licking up and down on either side of her vagina, never quite touching the clit but blowing lightly on it instead. Her breathing started to get ragged and she was moving in tiny jerks trying to get me to touch her clit. I kept avoiding it and instead moved down to the taint and light touched her brown rosebud with my tongue. I would lick into the slit and then move back down to her asshole, pressing the tip of my tongue further in each time. I had read about this but never done it before, and it was very exciting. Diane moaned louder and louder each time I touched her bud and then when I finally went for her clitoris, she arched her back and screamed, "OH yes, yes, lick it, lick it harder, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

She said this three of four times, then abruptly collapsed onto my chest, moving her pussy out of my reach.

"OOh, that was nasty Aaron."

"What?"

"Putting your tongue in my ass."

"I thought it might be too, but I wanted to try, and your reaction made it okay with me. Anything which can make you feel that good can't be bad."

"Well maybe I'll try it sometime."

"That is up to you dear. Don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. All we are doing is for pleasure, and it's only pleasing if we both like it."

I rolled her off of me and she moved around and lay back with her legs spread wide. She grabbed both of her legs behind the knees and pulled them up to her chest.

"Here you go lover, get on here and fuck me now."

I mounted her and slid my cock into her cunt with one smooth motion.

Placing her legs over my shoulders and my arms on either side of her on the bed I pumped slowly in and out and as the lubrication and her excitement increased I sped up.

Diane was matching me thrust for thrust and soon a low moan began in her chest and got increasingly louder as the tempo increased.

Soon I was pounding into her pussy with all my power and her vaginal muscles were clenching me and making it harder and harder to withdraw.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I said.

"Do it Aaron, Fill me up with your cum. Put a bastard in my womb."

And then we were both orgasming for what seemed like forever. I pumped blast after blast of semen into her pussy and her own juices combined with it to make a mess between us. The last couple of thrusts were slow and there were squelching sounds coming from our crotches.

As we finished I turned into a 69 and we cleaned each other off with our mouths.

We lay on our backs and tried to catch our breath.

"That was great, but I can't keep that kind of activity up without some sustenance" I said.

"Well why don't we get a couple of biscuits on the way to the bowling alley, and then do some shopping for food that requires very little preparation. That way we can have meals without having to get dressed or leave for the rest of the weekend."

I told Diane that that was a great Idea and that is how our second week of breeding Diane began.

I didn't give Diane any new bowling techniques to work on this week. She needed to make the ones she already had work without having to think about it first. Diane didn't make many strikes because her ball rolled slowly. As she got more confident I would work with her to increase the roll speed and power. Her scores were already up to a 120 average and getting better. It would be interesting to get into a mixed doubles league with her.

That Wednesday I again took Diane out on a date, but this time I was going to get even with her for the last one.

I bought her a long dress to wear for our date. It was bright yellow and buttoned all the way up the front.

I told her when I gave her the dress not to wear panties with it. I told her that the dress was very tight and the panty lines would show.

When we got to the theater after dinner, we sat in the same seats as before, but this time the theater was more crowded and there were other couples sitting near us.

I had purposely chosen a romantic movie, which would be fairly quiet. This gave me two plusses. One was that I wouldn't be able to talk much without disturbing those people near us, and two was that I wouldn't have to pay much attention to the movie.

After about 30 minutes I put my plan into action. I first unbuttoned four buttons right above her pussy, and then proceeded to reach in and finger her slit. In the dark theater no one could see what I was doing and at first Diane didn't object. In fact she spread her legs apart and gave me free access to her womanhood.

The longer I worked on her cunt the more uncomfortable Diane became. She was as wet as I had ever felt her to be and the harder I rubbed her clit and the closer she got to cumming, the harder it was for her to be quiet. When she finally had her orgasm she had to put both hands over her mouth to try to keep the sound in. Her popcorn lay forgotten and spilled in the seat next to her and she slumped down and tried to control her breathing.

"I told you I would get you back," I whispered in her ear, "and unless I miss my guess, the flood of liquid from your pussy has made a big wet spot on the back of your dress." While I said this I was rebuttoning her dress. "Everyone who sees that will snicker to themselves, I know what she was doing, they'll say."

"Okay Aaron, you win, no more pranks on dates."

"Deal."

During the week I had been going over to the Ward's and reading my books to Diane. We screwed almost non-stop from Saturday afternoon till Sunday night, with the occasional early before bowling bout, but the weekdays were for non-sex stuff.

I continued giving Diane tips and bowling with her every Saturday. By now she had increased her average by another 20 pins. I taught her how to turn her wrist to direct the ball into slight curves. She was much too weak to get much of a hook, but she could change the impact point by as much as 6 inches just by holding her hand at a different angle as she threw the ball. Holding the ball with the thumb pointed at the pins gave her a straight ball. By turning her hand to the left so that the opening between her thumb and first finger was pointed at the pins gave her ball a slight curve to the left. Turning her hand to the right and pointing the heel of her hand at the pins gave her ball an equal curve to the right, what is known as a Brooklyn curve. Using this technique gave her the advantage of being able to keep her approach and throw the same on everything but the 7 or 10 pin. Each of those required its own approach, but that still left her with only three different shots to be able to hit all the pins. Not having to vary the approach meant that she was a lot more accurate on spare shots; these are the ones that make for a good average. Strikes are what everyone strives for, but spares are what keep your score up.

I was due to start night school next week, and I realized that I would not be able to read to her as often as I had been. It was good for me as well as her, I gained new insights into the books as I read them aloud to her and enjoyed it immensely, but it was mostly for her and I hated to deny her the pleasure.

I decided that I would hire a reader for 3 nights a week when I couldn't do it.

I placed an ad online, but didn't get any hits and had to start school without a reader for Diane.

The second night I was sitting in the cafeteria between classes and saw a girl I recognized from high school sitting by herself at a small table near the back.

Her name was Justine Burns, and I remembered her to be an extremely tall and gangly teenager, who was even more unpopular than I was in school. She had a long narrow face, and always wore her plain brown hair in a large bun. She dressed in clothing too big for her that was baggy and plain.

What caught my attention tonight was the book she was reading while she ate. It was the same one I was reading to Diane.

I went over to her and asked if I could sit down.

She looked up at me with a scared expression and said "what?"

"May I sit with you?"

"Why would you want to do that?"

"I noticed what you were reading and wanted to talk to you."

She looked down at her book then back up at me and said, "Okay. Sit."

I pulled the chair out and said, "That is one of my favorite authors and series. Anne just makes me feel that Pern and Dragons must be real."

"I know what you mean, this is the second time I have read this one."

"How would you like to earn money for reading it?"

"What do you mean? This wouldn't entail anything illegal would it?"

"No, of course not. I just need someone to read this book and others to a friend of mine who is blind."

"Why don't you do it yourself?"

"I have been and still do, but I work all day and am going to school at night so I don't have much time anymore and she enjoys the reading so much I don't want her to miss out on it. I need some help and I figure someone who likes the same kind of books that we do will work best."

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"No, she is a friend for whom I am doing a favor. Why?"

"I just wouldn't want her to be uncomfortable, that's all."

"Thank you for being considerate of her. Does that mean you will be willing to help me?"

"I'll give it a trial. If it works out I'll be glad to do it."

Then she looked at me a little more closely and said "Aren't you Aaron Wilson?"

"Yes."

"I thought I recognized you. Where have you been since school?"

"I did a tour in the Army and have just been vegetating since then. This night school is my attempt to better myself. My friend Diane is responsible for this, so I owe her."

"How is she responsible?"

"It is a long story and involves the favor I am doing for her. If she wants to, she can tell you about it, but I can't."

"Oh boy," Justine said, "a mystery. I can't wait to meet her."

"What evenings or days are you free to read to her?"

"I'm available most weekdays and weekends. I'm not going to school here; I was just taking in a lecture for my job. I work in an insurance company as a secretary. The boss paid for it so I had to go, but now I'm glad I did."

"Could you come over Friday night to meet Diane and set up a schedule? I don't have a class on Fridays so that would be the best time for me to set it up." I pulled out a sheet of paper and wrote the address on it. "Here is her address; we will be there from about six o'clock on."

"I'll be there about 7pm; is that all right?"

"That will be fine. See you then, I've got to get back to class."

"Okay Aaron, see you then."

Friday night at 7 I was standing in front of Diane's house waiting for Justine to arrive. I had talked to Diane about this and she thought I had a good idea, even though she was disappointed that I couldn't keep reading to her.

Just as I was beginning to think that she might not show, Justine drove up in a Ford explorer and parked in front of the house. As she got out and walked up to me I realized just how tall she was.

At the cafeteria she had never stood up, and now I saw that she was taller than me. I stood just over six feet and she topped me by 3 or 4 inches.

I took her inside and introduced her to Tom and Madge Ward, and then to Diane.

Justine seemed a little hesitant at first, but Diane quickly put her at ease by telling her how much she liked the books I had been reading to her and then they got into a discussion about dragons and such and I just seemed to be alone in their company.

I went on home and left them to it.

Diane called later and said that Justine would be reading to her Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, unless something came up at her job. She also said that Justine refused payment for this. She said that it would be fun and she would feel guilty if she took money for it.

I couldn't believe my luck. I took the ad out of the online bulletin board and then went to bed to wait for Diane to wake me up in the morning.

Things went along smoothly for a month, and then Diane told me one Sunday morning while we were cuddling after sex that she thought that I should ask Justine for a date.

"You want me to do what?"

"I want you to ask Justine for a date. I think she likes you and she is very lonely. She says that she has never been on a date and has never even been asked. She is just too nice a person to have that happen to her."

"What makes you think she would be willing?"

"I told you, she likes you and she is lonely."

"Why should I want to date her when I have you?"

"Two reasons Aaron. One, you have me for now, but we have agreed that it is not permanent. Two, if you don't ask my new friend Justine for a date, you won't have me anymore."

"Hand me the phone please." I knew by then that Diane did not know how to bluff. If I didn't do what she wanted, I would be alone again.

When I called, her roommate answered. I immediately took a dislike to this girl. "Who?" she asked, "You want to talk to horse face? What in ever for?"

"I want to ask her for a date," I said testily, "Now please put her on."

"Alright, but boy you must either be desperate or a real loser."

As Justine picked up the phone I told her that her roommate was not very nice.

"Hello Aaron and yes I know. She is a real bitch, but that is how she was raised and can't help herself."