Blind Leading the Blind Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George stood back and looked at his wife/slave. Her open and inviting body called to him. He could almost hear it whispering, "Use me. Make me yours. Drive me to the heights." His cock was hard and ready, but he wasn't going to use it right away. He wanted her, like in her fantasy, writhing in need, begging to be taken.

He had to stifle a sudden urge to start tickling her. He wasn't sure where it came from, but it was probably a bad idea. Instead, he started to caress one of her legs, leaning over her without actually touching the bed. The leg twitched at his touch, it having come unexpected, thanks to her blindness. A slight moan escaped her lips, followed by its brothers and sisters as his caresses continued up the leg slowly. He made the caresses just firm enough to not be tickles, but staying very light.

When he reached to top of her thigh, George switched to her other leg and caressed it back down to her foot. He could see her pussy glistening with the juices she was producing, as well as her nipples getting harder, more erect. She was squirming under his ministrations, as if trying to simultaneously increase how much touch she was getting and diminish it. Once back at her feet, he worked his way back up her body, this time caressing both legs at the same time. At the top of her thighs, he 'accidentally' brushed the edge of her pussy, causing her to gasp at the touch and whimper at the immediate removal.

From there, he rubbed her tummy, practically giving her a massage on her belly and lower chest. Every so often, Charlene would tug on the ropes. She wouldn't use enough force to convince anyone that she was trying to get loose; it was almost as if she was reassuring herself that they were still holding. In fact, this was what she was doing. In her mind, the ropes had become almost like a second lover, caressing her themselves with there touch on her wrists and ankles. Even more, the very inability to move herself, caress herself, and respond to the touches George was bestowing on her was its own type of constant caress.

Her body was crying out for more and firmer caresses in more sensitive places. Her mind was reveling in the fact that she could not make that happen. She embraced the desperate feelings and needs that were assaulting her, letting them have their way, along with George. She knew, in the back of her mind, that she would be pleading for release and more touch soon, but wanted to experience that suffering for now. She could feel her tits and nipples tingling in anticipation as George's hands came closer and closer to them. She bit off a groan as he bypassed those globes, flattened by the effects of gravity, continuing beyond to her shoulders and neck.

George's cock was rock hard now, oozing precum in prodigious amounts. As he was preparing to move to her face, he had an idea and rubbed the drops hanging on the end of his penis onto her nipples, causing her to cry out. He just left them sitting there, slowly sliding off to one side of each breast, creating their own little caress counterpoint to his own. Need was rising up like an unquenchable monster in his loins and he knew he would have to satiate it soon. He took a few more minutes to caress her face and brush his hand through her hair.

Then he straddled her chest, leaning forward. When he pulled her head up and placed his cock at her lips, she shuddered and tears began to flow again. Charlene started to shake her head, not wanting, yet wanting, to suck his cock. The panic was rising again, yet she was physically incapable of giving in to the desire to run away. She whimpered, pleading without words to be spared this. George grabbed a handful of her hair, gently, reminding her that she had no choice. He pressed himself harder against her lips, tightening his grip on her hair until her mouth opened and he eased himself inside.

George gasped himself as the warm wetness enveloped him. She was crying around his cock, tears leaking from under the blindfold again. He began to slowly pump her head back and forth.

"Suck me Cherry, or I'll have to punish you," he ordered softly.

Charlene shuddered again at the force of his voice, soft as it was. She worked her tongue around his cock, making little swallowing motions and being rewarded with moans from her husband/Master. In spite of her near panic and tears, she was grateful that he had forced this upon her. The utter subservience to him that this caused was incredibly arousing. She could feel liquid dripping off her pussy lips and the tension in her nipples was almost painful. In a way, the uneasiness in her stomach and the sobs from her throat were welcome.

George, though not consciously, was sensing these very things from Charlene. He knew from a couple of weeks ago, that Charlene would be aroused and in tears at having her mouth fucked and he used that knowledge to keep himself able to continue. As he crept closer to his orgasm, his thrusts into her became more frenzied. He could hear her struggle to keep breathing while his cock started to touch the back of her throat, momentarily blocking her ability to breath. With her tongue and throat actively participating in his stimulation, he could not hold back his climax very long. He made a conscious decision to give Charlene a new level of experience and when he came, he thrust all the way back to her throat and held it.

Charlene had just gotten used to the need to time her breaths when George thrust against the back of her mouth, blocking the throat, and stayed there. Her panic, which had receded a bit, rose up to full strength and she yanked at her bonds, really trying to get loose and somehow breathe. She could feel his cock tense and barely stifled her attempts to take in a breath when he pulsed and sent streams of cum to splatter against the back of her mouth. The feel of the slimy cum oozing down her throat caused her to try to gag, but his cock was lodged in too deep. Five jets of cum poured down her, one after another, as she struggled to contain the revolt in her belly while not able to breathe.

As his climax subsided, he pulled back a little and Charlene swallowed twice and dragged a deep breath into her lungs. As the desperate need to breathe subsided, her panic receded a little and she was able to concentrate on milking his cock with her mouth to extract all the cum she could. As he pulled out of her mouth, her lips pressed tight to get that last little drop of cum from his cock as it left. George got off of her and bent down to kiss her. She responded enthusiastically, her tongue, still with cum residue on it, engaged his in a mutual embrace.

"Are you okay, Cherry?"

Charlene hesitated a minute before answering. "Yes, Master. It was very frightening and I would have run away if I hadn't been bound. It was very intense."

"You did very well. I'm pleased with your performance."

"Thank you Master," she responded, blushing. "We're not done yet, are we?"

"Oh, no. I intend to torture you with desire and need."

Charlene gasped and moaned. "Thank you Master. Master, may I cum?"

"I haven't decided yet. Maybe, maybe not."

Charlene whimpered at the thought of not being allowed an orgasm. She knew that her fantasies were strongest when her mental image of herself was denied an orgasm, but she was not sure she was ready to experience true denial. She hoped and prayed that George would not exercise that option tonight, but the thought that he might was sending her arousal into overdrive. Her body was flushed, covered in sweat created by the heat she was generating internally. Her nipples had not gotten any less tense than they had been when he started his face fuck and her pussy had created a significant damp spot underneath her butt.

George, momentarily satiated, began to kiss her again. This time, he placed kisses on every exposed surface of her face, leaving little trails of wetness from his saliva everywhere he went. Once finished with her face, her licked, kissed and nibbled at her arms, one at a time. At the end of each arm, Charlene's fingers were treated to an individual blowjob as he sucked them in and lavished them with his tongue's attention. By the time he had returned to her torso, Charlene was once again moaning with desire, thrusting her breasts and cunt upwards, as if to entice someone, anyone, to lavish attention on them.

This time, her breasts were not ignored, but were subjected to focused attention by George's mouth. Every square inch of her globes was given a small tongue bath and a gentle love bite that left a small impression, quickly fading, of his teeth. Each nipple was bit into with slowly increasing force until she cried out at the intensity of the painful pleasure. When he finally moved off her breasts, she gave a sob at the loss of sensation. She knew that she would climax at once if he so much as touched her pussy in any way, but he did not. The tongue bath continued with her abdomen. The dual sensations of her belly being warmed by his mouth and her tits cooling as the saliva on them evaporated led her to shiver.

George could smell her scent, strong and musky. He had always enjoyed the way she smelled when highly aroused and breathed it in deeply as he washed her hips with his tongue. He purposely skipped over her pussy, smiling at her cries of, "please, please," and the lewd thrusting of her hips. He could see fluid dripping in copious quantities from her cunt and running down the crack of her ass. Past her pussy, he gave each leg the same level of attention that he had given her arms, the toes receiving their own little fellatios.

With only her pussy untouched now, he got off the bed and admired the writhing form of his bound wife/slave. He thought that he had never seen her as lovely as she was now; aroused and helpless. He knew that this was one fantasy that both of them would love to revisit sometime.

When Charlene felt him get off the bed, leaving her alone, she cried out for more. "Please don't stop. I need more. Please, don't leave me. I need your mouth, you hands, your cock." She pulled against the ropes, trying to generate touch against her body in some small way, but was unsuccessful. When he didn't respond, she began to moan and cry, her frustration reaching undreamed of heights. She had not been able to imagine being this turned on, and thus unable to picture how much the torment would be from being left hanging.

George left her there, writhing in need for five minutes, letting her arousal sink somewhat. Only when she had stopped moving and was softly sobbing did he return to the bed. As his weight returned to the mattress between her legs, Charlene gasped and moaned. When she felt his tongue licking at her inside thighs, she cried out, "Yes, oh God, Yes!" The first contact between his tongue and her pussy lips evoked a scream of pure bliss as a wave of pleasure, much like a ripple through her body, emanated from the point of contact.

When he didn't follow through right away, she wept out, "No, please, more. I need more. Please, don't stop. Lick my cunt, lick my clit. Make me cum please."

George used a finger to brush up and down on her pussy lips. They quivered as she lifted herself to meet them, force more sensation from them. As she thrust up, he pulled away. As she settled down, he returned to caress her folds. Five times he stopped as she lifted against his hand. On the sixth return, he could feel the trembling that keeping herself from moving was causing. He could see her clit, it having poked through its hood, sparkling in the light, wet and erect, begging for touch. He gave it the lightest of brushes and she screamed loudly, bucking.

He stopped.

She cried out. "Oh God, no! Don't stop. Make me cum, please, I need to cum.!"

"I don't know if I want you to cum. Maybe I'll leave you like this; frustrated and in need. It is so beautiful."

"Oh God, please. I'll do anything! Name it, I'll do it. I need to cum. I can't take it anymore. Please, Master, let me cum." She was sobbing uncontrollably. She was no longer acting the part of Cherry. In her mind, she was Cherry, the helpless slave who was totally dependant on her Master for any pleasure she was to receive. George let her cry and plead for several minutes, waiting for her clit to recede just under its hood again.

He blew gently against her pussy, causing her to gasp at the unusual feeling of her cunt cooling off while producing even more lubrication. One finger touched her again and she started to rise, but caught herself and forced her hips down. The finger rested at the folds of her pussy and then slowly entered her. She moaned at the first penetration of the night, praying it was not the last. The finger slowly, ever so slowly, moved in and out of her cunt. Her muscles there clenched, trying to capture the much to be desired intruder.

He pulled out of her, only to return with three fingers. She inhaled sharply as the feeling of being filled hit her. She rocked her hips, fucking the fingers, relieved when they did not retreat. The intruders resumed their own fucking motion in time with hers and Charlene started to growl, deep in her throat as she marched towards her orgasm. She was frustrated by the slow plodding pace that he set, forcing her to endure even more time under the strain of unmet arousal. But on she went, closer and closer.

As she was finally reaching the edge of orgasm, the fingers pulled out all the way. She wailed at the loss, crushed at the feeling of orgasmic retreat. She began to plead again as she felt his weight shift to get off the bed again. Her pleas were incoherent, her need overriding the ability to think or talk. In the middle of them, his mouth covered hers, silencing her.

"Shhh. You are my slave. You pleasure is mine to give or withhold."

"Master, please. I'm begging you. I need it so bad." She could not hold still as she humped and writhed and pulled at her bonds.

"My decision, not yours."

"Please master,' she sobbed.

"My call. If I wish, you will not cum."

In between sobs, resigned to frustration, she answered as he had been seeking from her, "Yes Master. My orgasms are yours."

He kissed her again. Reaching around, he untied the scarf, releasing her eyes form their bonds, letting her see again. She sobbed openly and unabashedly, convinced that she was not to cum tonight, that her Master was releasing her, bringing her time of service to an end.

"Are you willing to spend the rest of the night with no climax, if that is what I wish?"

"Yes, Master. I'm yours to do with as you will."

"Would you take 50 spanks in exchange for an orgasm?"

She gasped. 50! She could hardly stand the 20 from last time. Yet, to have that oh, so desired climax. "Please, Master, yes I would. Spank me for my orgasms, please."

"Would you sleep with my cock in your mouth for an orgasm?"

"Oh God, Master. Please. I don't know if I could. I would want to, but I don't know if I could make myself do that."

George reached down to her pussy, which was still sopping, and rubbed his hand in her juices. She gasped and moaned at the touch she had resigned herself to not feeling again tonight. He brought it to her mouth, pushing his fingers into her to be licked clean one by one. Charlene moaned as she tasted herself, thinking that she had never liked this before, but somehow, it was different this time. She did not like the taste, but, for some reason, did like the act itself.

George climbed on top of her and with a brief hesitation, slowly entered Charlene's pussy, gasping as he felt the warmth and moisture take his cock in. Charlene gasped, sobbing different tears now, relief at being filled and once again on the road to orgasm. Her cunt spasmed uncontrollably, trying to capture the intruder and never let it go. Each spasm he felt brought a groan from George that challenged his ability to keep a steady and slow pace, as he tried to draw out both of their releases in an effort to maximize what was to come.

With each thrust, George rubbed his pubic hair against Charlene's engorged clit, sending bursts of electrical like energy through her body. The sensations had a painful feel to them, yet she wanted them to continue, as they were propelling her towards her goal. She could not stop crying in pleasure and overloaded sensation and her breath was short and shallow, panting, for lack of a better word. Her climax caught her by surprise, her arousal already having passed the point where she would normally have cum, leaving her unable to tell how close it really was. When it did hit, her body jerked and she screamed louder than at any time earlier in the evening. The bed creaked at the strain, though neither was in a position to hear it.

While she shuddered under the onslaught from her own body, George continued to fuck her; now with abandon and force. Each quiver in her pussy drove him on, eliciting cries of his own. The continued motion against Charlene kept her in orgasm longer than either of them had ever seen before. It was a toss up as to whether she was experiencing multiple orgasms or one really long one.

Finally, George could hold off no longer and, with one last thrust, came inside her, the spasms in his cock continuing through numerous spurts of cum. When finally spent, he collapsed on top of Charlene.

Lying there, exhausted and satiated, they lightly kissed each other's faces. Each was whispering how much they loved one another. After a few minutes, George rolled off of her and, lying on his side, lightly caressed her belly and sides, helping her finish easing down from the intense high he had sent her on.

Her thoughts once again coherent, Charlene returned to her role as Cherry. "Master, thank you so much for my orgasm."

"You're welcome Cherry. You were very pleasing tonight. Charlene will get a good report of your service tomorrow."

Charlene blushed at the thought of hearing how well she was as a slave. "Thank you Master." She realized that she did not want to stop being George's slave right now. "Master, may I sleep bound tonight?"

"Are you sure? It will be a long time to stay bound and you will be unable to get up for anything before I wake up."

"Yes, master, I'm sure."

"Very well, you are not to wake me for anything before the alarm goes off. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master. Thank you Master."

George got up to turn the lights that were still on off and crawled back in bed, lying next to Charlene, one hand draped over her torso, his head resting on one of her arms. The two fell asleep soon and slept through the night... or at least one of them did.

12